Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) (117849 Views)

Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards / Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) / DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 16, 2020
northvietnam:

Most Nigerians are richer than bill Gate, but you can’t rate them cuz they made the money through Questinable means ...

Davido papa load pass 250m usd but the money no clean

Most Nigerians are richer than bill gates?

Oga you well so?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 16, 2020
Just tell us the truth. We all are coded peniss working on the face of Earth.

A new woman you need.

You tired of eating rice everyday and want to try out beans.
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Igetmyown247: 6:25am On Feb 16, 2020
successful35:

Davido like am like that oh. Scorpio men nor dey like make their woman dey shine. Them be destiny killers.

But he dresses better, Chioma should too. Her clothes might be designers or whatever but not always the right color or style for her.. something is always off.
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Fixedmatch4798: 6:27am On Feb 16, 2020
SEE BLEW
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by JayPeeOham: 6:29am On Feb 16, 2020
oloriooko:
This girl is just artificially built, see nails blue, see toe nails white, almost all colours dey her body, she come look like rainbow threw up on her grin

U really take time observe the girl o... lol grin
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Opeakins(m): 6:37am On Feb 16, 2020
Una jst Dey argue
Ow much b una own net worth
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Emperor4tune(m): 6:50am On Feb 16, 2020
lyriclekidd:

Why do ya'll spew trash on this forum. Adeleke networth wey reach 700million dolls. Maybe brain dy _________ you.
oluwa please bless me on earth until strangers i dont even know start fighting & agueing over my networth.amen
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by sheymoni(m): 6:51am On Feb 16, 2020
opebiboy:
Na Dubai them hire pass. Do you know how many Nigerians have top notch boutique in Dubai? We wey dey inside know what's up

Tell them o . Dubai is all about hire , snap and post . With 250-300 aed you will rent a luxury car

2 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Sokosuji: 6:54am On Feb 16, 2020
opebiboy:
Keep dreaming. I even overhyped him. His net worth is around $90million. Even Otedola has a net worth of $300million or a bit less.
una funny o. Even if its 20 mills..

1m dolls inside is around 360m naira

360m naira can get u at least 4 very big and beautiful houses at 60m each, 4 big and beautiful SUVs at 10m each,.. And like 4 big and beautiful shops filled with clothes,cosmetics,perfumes and maybe pharmaceuticals at 20m per biz.

1m for inside that 'paltry 90m' according to you
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by opebiboy: 6:58am On Feb 16, 2020
tomdon:

Who is this foolish juvenile
Nairaland is full of kids now, or are they adults without sense
You are senseless for thinking like an idiot. Adeleke net worth is less than $100 million. Osun state is one of the poorest state in Nigeria. Deal with it!
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by opebiboy: 6:59am On Feb 16, 2020
Samfloxin:

What is your own net worth?
My own net worth is exposing the lies of Davido and other broke azz celebrity
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by opebiboy: 7:01am On Feb 16, 2020
9jaRealist:

And how does that personally benefit your own life? shocked
If only Nigerians would usefully expend same sort of energy they invest in trying to drag down others. SMH
>
It benefits because we end up with a world with less liars. Lies hinder growth and put people in depression chasing nonexistent wealth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by badguyleke(m): 7:11am On Feb 16, 2020
opebiboy:
What I am saying is many sportsmen like Ronaldo, Messi, Kobe who are under salary etc and may Hollywood actors and actresses are richer than Davido's father

*keyword* 'contract' not 'salary'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by opebiboy: 7:13am On Feb 16, 2020
badguyleke:

*keyword* 'contract' not 'salary'
He is still under salary and that's where he made most of his net worth. I believe his salary for a year is well over $30 million
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by badguyleke(m): 7:13am On Feb 16, 2020
opebiboy:
Why your body dey hot because the truth is out that there is no money like that in the music industry? These people are broke azz that's why you will never see them flaunt a hotel, filling station, bakery, school, factory etc because their money can't measure up. 90% of Nigerian celebrities have a net worth of under 50million. Deal with it brainwashed yoot!

not Davido sir. Google Pacific holdings, he's part of board of directors
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Jimiyung(m): 7:29am On Feb 16, 2020
Lol. Are you kidding me? I worked in Olorunsogo for 5 years. The plants were BOT and were owned by the Nigerian government which he bought from them. The other is Omotosho and i remember the former minister of power (agagu) helped him get it. Before i left Olorunsogo, the government was owing him 35bn for power generated (NERC). This was 2 years ago.You think its beans?
Dshocker:

Guy calm down,that power plant does not belong to him,it belongs to some Chinese investors.... Davido's father foresees it operation....No doubt he is rich,but that 30billion his son is hyping him are all lies

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Jimiyung(m): 7:30am On Feb 16, 2020
Olorunsogo (ogun state) and Omotosho power plant in Ondo state
Eteka1:
can you please give us the names and location of the two power plants that generate a combined 700MW? Thanks.
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Jimiyung(m): 7:33am On Feb 16, 2020
Also, the Chinese there are O&M staff, its a company called Yufeng brought in by Sepco. I see you dont even know anything jst fact-less yarns. There is a new plant coming up in Ondo around adebamidele, which will be 900mw. quote author=Dshocker post=86686724]

Guy calm down,that power plant does not belong to him,it belongs to some Chinese investors.... Davido's father foresees it operation....No doubt he is rich,but that 30billion his son is hyping him are all lies[/quote]
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Jimiyung(m): 7:37am On Feb 16, 2020
Also, the Chinese there are O&M staff, its a company called Yufeng electric power brought in by Sepco. They get paid salary every month for 50 staff in each plant and the remaining are Nigerians. I see you dont even know anything jst fact-less yarns. There is a new plant coming up in Ondo around adebamidele, which will be 900mw. There is no hype, deji is wealthy.

Dshocker:

Guy calm down,that power plant does not belong to him,it belongs to some Chinese investors.... Davido's father foresees it operation....No doubt he is rich,but that 30billion his son is hyping him are all lies
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by opebiboy: 7:38am On Feb 16, 2020
Jimiyung:
Lol. Are you kidding me? I worked in Olorunsogo for 5 years. The plants were BOT and were owned by the Nigerian government which he bought from them. The other is Omotosho and i remember the former minister of power (agagu) helped him get it. Before i left Olorunsogo, the government was owing him 35bn for power generated (NERC). This was 2 years ago.You think its beans?
Stop lying he didn't buy shhiit. Most company listed so called owners have less than 45% shares. You know nothing. 35 billion my azz
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Mallamsaka(m): 7:40am On Feb 16, 2020
JustPerpetual:
I also need 150k for business but we can't always get what we want

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by opebiboy: 7:45am On Feb 16, 2020
[quote author=Mallamsaka post=86688779][/quote] Fake site. Nothing on his wealth can be found in a reliable site. His net worth is $90 million or even less
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Jimiyung(m): 7:51am On Feb 16, 2020
Can you name the Chinese company that owns the plant? Better still, who are the owners of the plants i mentioned? It is true that Nigerians like to argue their ignorance a lot. Keep at it. Do you even know who pays for power generated? Do you knw that you have to pay NGC for gas even if you are not paid for power generated? All you needed to do is a little research but no, you prefer to argue...

I will not respond to you again, keep at it till you find the truth.
opebiboy:
Stop lying he didn't buy shhiit. Most company listed so called owners have less than 45% shares. You know nothing. 35 billion my azz
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Oricha79(m): 7:53am On Feb 16, 2020
VanEFCC:

Dear Only few will understand ....

I Know a boutique in Lekki where they go to higher clothes ....

The most shocking part of it is that they spray costly perfumes there ..... i asked the girl incharge of that place ... she told me that some of the perfumes in their boutique is sold for 180k ....

so when you come , you pay 10k they will spray you and keep for another person ...
guy, comedy is your called.
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by 77up(m): 8:20am On Feb 16, 2020
pacehood:

Anyone with a net worth above $1million is wealthy. You're richer than the remaining 80% of the world's population.
Don't disrespect his father the man is wealthy.
guy wetting Davido do you? This one you just want everyone to believe he's broke cheesy , live and let other do na.

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Nature8(m): 8:30am On Feb 16, 2020
VanEFCC:

Dear Only few will understand ....

I Know a boutique in Lekki where they go to higher clothes ....

The most shocking part of it is that they spray costly perfumes there ..... i asked the girl incharge of that place ... she told me that some of the perfumes in their boutique is sold for 180k ....

so when you come , you pay 10k they will spray you and keep for another person ...

Adonbelivit grin
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by juniorstar(m): 8:47am On Feb 16, 2020
DaInferno:
why does my twisted mind tell me he needs another baby mama and not literally a car? I undecided
you just talk wetin dey my mind...he needs another gud ride
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Hokage001(m): 8:52am On Feb 16, 2020
DrChukzy:

You are the brainless slowpoke here cos you know nothing except your wretched self.

Google about Pacific holdings Nig Ltd and screenshot the major shareholders then come back to show me.

You think Davido can ever become poor like you?
Nope he can't
But at least am not as wretched as your father
Neither am I under a Generational curse of abject poverty___U degenerate
Sorry for using such BIG term on you..An illiterate like you wouldn't understand
FYI you enormous slowpoke with no destiny, Don't believe everything you see on Google asshole
Login to the official pacific holding website and see for yourself
You overgrown toad.
If only your mother had the time to give you proper home training, I guess you wouldn't be this useless

2 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Situation001(m): 8:54am On Feb 16, 2020
DrChukzy:

Davido can never be poor anymore, it's settled.

I haven't mentioned his endorsements, show fees, royalties and streaming earnings from spotify,youtube and iTunes o.

You are actually deluded.
This is davido's nairaland account..

if u kno u kno..

baba ifeanyi well done oo
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by DrChukzy(m): 8:58am On Feb 16, 2020
Hokage001:

Nope he can't
But at least am not as wretched as your father
Neither am I under a Generational curse of abject poverty___U degenerate
Sorry for using such BIG term on you..An illiterate like you wouldn't understand
FYI you enormous slowpoke with no destiny, Don't believe everything you see on Google asshole
Login to the official pacific holding website and see for yourself
You overgrown toad.
If only your mother had the time to give you proper home training, I guess you wouldn't be this useless

You are such a hopeless dunce.

Tell me what you saw on their official website, screenshot and show me the names of their shareholders and board of trustees fool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Banky W's Bedroom Video That Exposed Adesua Etomi's Nude / South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) / Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.