Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) (117853 Views)

Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards / Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) / DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Merimental(m): 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
Davash222:
So, wealthy is from $250million above Who made this rule?
$1mil is enuf to be rich let alone $250 mil.
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Merimental(m): 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
JustPerpetual:
I also need 150k for business but we can't always get what we want

life is a b*tch
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Exodora: 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
[quote author=VanEFCC post=86674988]

Dear Only few will understand ....

I Know a boutique in Lekki where they go to higher clothes ....

The most shocking part of it is that they spray costly perfumes there ..... i asked the girl incharge of that place ... she told me that some of the perfumes in their boutique is sold for 180k ....

so when you come , you pay 10k they will spray you and keep for another person ...[/quote)
What difference does it make , they hire they still pay with their money.
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Exodora: 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
VanEFCC:

Dear Only few will understand ....

I Know a boutique in Lekki where they go to higher clothes ....

The most shocking part of it is that they spray costly perfumes there ..... i asked the girl incharge of that place ... she told me that some of the perfumes in their boutique is sold for 180k ....

so when you come , you pay 10k they will spray you and keep for another person ...

What difference does it make , they hire they still pay with their money.
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Johnwick64: 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
opebiboy:
What is your definition of wealthy? Even his father though rich can't claim to be wealthy since his net worth is less than $250million
pls convert the dollars into naira and see that u r saying nonsense
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Cantonese: 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
opebiboy:
Nobody is jealous I dont know them personally. I am just exposing their lies owing to the fact that majority of Nigerians are gullible

"exposing their lies". Bros are you a security official or whistle blower? Wetin concern you? Do you live with them?

See bros behave yourself there otherwise we go call you wizard.
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by opebiboy: 9:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
Cantonese:

"exposing their lies". Bros are you a security official or whistle blower? Wetin concern you? Do you live with them?

See bros behave yourself there otherwise we go call you wizard.
But they are liars na. I am trying to prevent your likes from committing suicide because of nonexistent wealth
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2020
shogsman:

Davido's father net worth aiiint up to N30billion
Y'all just call money anyhow and believe everything you hear hook line and sinker.

Nawao, small pikin dey worry most of una, abeg browse how much his jet is sold, that jet is about 40m dollars, that's around 15billion naira, so someone who doesn't own up to 30b naira buys jet of 15bn, SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Skodiswayze(m): 1:51am On Feb 17, 2020
Moral of the story: Anyone wei don get money pass you and your family join, Never Hate Them, Respect them.

opebiboy:
I never claimed to buy anything for any one. My wife still uses the public service. [s]Why are you pained because I refuse Davido's stupid lies to run its course[/s]
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 2:44am On Feb 17, 2020
vowsng:

Nawao, small pikin dey worry most of una, abeg browse how much his jet is sold, that jet is about 40m dollars, that's around 15billion naira, so someone who doesn't own up to 30b naira buys jet of 15bn, SMH.
There is no point in explaining to you,you're far too off track,heck you don't even know the type of jet it is, not to talk of how much is it,or how the payments are made, I bet you think you buy a jet like a car, calling money Anyhow, 40million dollar ko 40 trillion ni. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by 9jaRealist: 4:11am On Feb 17, 2020
Cousin9999:
lol So mushmouth, babbling entertainers with silly songs requiring little if any skill/talent are "educated" by their experience being exploited by educated people?

You merely are reaffirming that you do not grasp what education really is...
Nonetheless, any working 'educated' person is being "exploited" by others.

Nonetheless, the fact that so-called "mushmouth, babbling entertainers with silly songs" are making an honest (even solid) living and creating jobs, wealth and livelihoods for SCORES of other Nigerians directly (producers, audio, visual and electronic engineers, set, lighting and fashion designers, skilled and semi-skilled artisans, electricians, technicians, transporters, suppliers, managers, security, lawyers, etc.) and indirectly (financiers, vendors, estate agents, car dealers, etc.) is in itself GREAT SKILL AND TALENT! Meanwhile, with all of your "education" (by which you misapprehend your certification to constitute), you have thus far shown little or no skill or talent in anything other than spreading pettiness and bitterness. Do better.
>
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by opebiboy: 5:27am On Feb 17, 2020
Skodiswayze:
Moral of the story: Anyone wei don get money pass you and your family join, Never Hate Them, Respect them.

Who is hating? I am saying he is a liar you are talking about hate. Go get some sense and stop being dumb
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by opebiboy: 5:34am On Feb 17, 2020
vowsng:

You must be sick in the brain if you believe that jet cost up to $10 million. Research before posting
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Cantonese: 7:10am On Feb 17, 2020
opebiboy:
But they are liars na. I am trying to prevent your likes from committing suicide because of nonexistent wealth

Thank you for your security work. Abeg as you dey waka for road dey look well make you no mistakenly enter motor front when you dey think about Davido and im papa money. Dem take owu do you? No owu man talk and thinking dey worry you so. No let sleep comot for your eyes. Abi you wan go do gateman work for their house?

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by opebiboy: 7:29am On Feb 17, 2020
Cantonese:

Thank you for your security work. Abeg as you dey waka for road dey look well make you no mistakenly enter motor front when you dey think about Davido and im papa money. Dem take owu do you? No owu man talk and thinking dey worry you so. No let sleep comot for your eyes. Abi you wan go do gateman work for their house?
I dont fvcking care about their money. They are liars!
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by stormwarrior(m): 8:59am On Feb 17, 2020
opebiboy:
Kobe Bryant. Before he died he was richer than Ronaldo and Messi
which Kobe is richer than messi not to talk of Ronaldo .won GBE DE.
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by JustPerpetual(f): 9:52am On Feb 17, 2020
9jaaRealist:

grin grin grin

When folks like you lack substance, they resort to personal attacks...smh

Those so-called "clowns" are not only creating jobs and wealth for Nigerians but are veritable cultural ambassadors refreshing the soiled image created by your so-called "educated" folks dabbling in Yahoo-Yahoo, while you are spamming NL and the Internet with your petty bitterness. Do better!
>
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by opebiboy: 10:43am On Feb 17, 2020
stormwarrior:
which Kobe is richer than messi not to talk of Ronaldo .won GBE DE.
Go and do your proper research. Before he died he was worth a total net worth of $600 million
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Cousin9999: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2020
9jaRealist:

You merely are reaffirming that you do not grasp what education really is...
Nonetheless, any working 'educated' person is being "exploited" by others.

Nonetheless, the fact that so-called "mushmouth, babbling entertainers with silly songs" are making an honest (even solid) living and creating jobs, wealth and livelihoods for SCORES of other Nigerians directly (producers, audio, visual and electronic engineers, set, lighting and fashion designers, skilled and semi-skilled artisans, electricians, technicians, transporters, suppliers, managers, security, lawyers, etc.) and indirectly (financiers, vendors, estate agents, car dealers, etc.) is in itself GREAT SKILL AND TALENT! Meanwhile, with all of your "education" (by which you misapprehend your certification to constitute), you have thus far shown little or no skill or talent in anything other than spreading pettiness and bitterness. Do better.
>

You work for one of these clowns spamming the internet with blogs every time they fart, don't you?

Are you proud of your work? Is it satisfying?
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by 9jaRealist: 3:23am On Feb 18, 2020
Cousin9999:
You work for one of these clowns spamming the internet with blogs every time they fart, don't you?

Are you proud of your work? Is it satisfying?

grin grin grin

Those so-called "clowns" are not only creating jobs and wealth for Nigerians but are veritable cultural ambassadors refreshing the soiled image created by your so-called "educated" folks dabbling in Yahoo-Yahoo, while you are spamming NL and the Internet with your petty bitterness. Do better!
>

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Cantonese: 5:05am On Feb 18, 2020
opebiboy:
I dont fvcking care about their money. They are liars!

Then "fuckingly" do not make negative comments about those who you do not know one on one.

As I dey see you so Yaba left dey call your name. Take care make you no go take speed run go there.
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Cousin9999: 2:43am On Feb 19, 2020
Translation: You're a professional spammer. Bye.

9jaRealist:

grin grin grin

>
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by 9jaRealist: 6:12am On Feb 19, 2020
Cousin9999:
Translation: You're a professional spammer. Bye.

Translation: your petty bitterness will not compensate for your obvious personal shortcomings. Do better!
>

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by stormwarrior(m): 1:57am On Feb 22, 2020
opebiboy:
Go and do your proper research. Before he died he was worth a total net worth of $600 million
hope u knw ronaldo is d richest athletic after maywheather with over $800 million and before u come up with another fake fact check maywheather post on instagram where he posted the richest athletic in d world,Kobe is not even on the list abi maywheather can lie ni.
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by opebiboy: 5:02am On Feb 22, 2020
stormwarrior:
hope u knw ronaldo is d richest athletic after maywheather with over $800 million and before u come up with another fake fact check maywheather post on instagram where he posted the richest athletic in d world,Kobe is not even on the list abi maywheather can lie ni.
Them don come again. Ronaldo's net worth is less than $500 million. Do some proper research before posting trash. Michael Jordan is the richest athletes follow by Tiger woods. Kobe is worth over 600million while Ronald 460 million
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by pacehood(m): 6:22am On Sep 24, 2023
DaInferno:
why does my twisted mind tell me he needs another baby mama and not literally a car? I undecided
Are you a prophet

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Banky W's Bedroom Video That Exposed Adesua Etomi's Nude / South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) / Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.