Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,944 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) (117842 Views)

Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards / Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) / DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by lyriclekidd(m): 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
opebiboy:
Na Dubai them hire pass. Do you know how many Nigerians have top notch boutique in Dubai? We wey dey inside know what's up

Lol you wey dy inside. Na your type go say hushpuppi dy rent him cars but he still dy drive am till now. Saying what you don't know all for nairaland likes. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by sagieramos(m): 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
shogsman:

Image that dumb comparison, comparing a footballer With someone that owns more that one world class university and tens of thousands of churches remitting payments day in day out.I once attended a winners service and they raised N1.2m for a project in less than 15minutes.

Bro leave them jarey
Na only with time, they go later get sense

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by rocknation62(m): 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
opebiboy:
Audio car. Where is the car you bought for Chioma? Time reveals. These people too lie. They are not rich like they claim to be

Is as good as telling me Senator Dino Melaye is also lieing/broke?
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by juwoonn(m): 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
shogsman:

Now all you have to do is to screenshot where you saw it in Forbes and post it here, I don't want to insult you yet.I'm waiting...
This is what I found.

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by lyriclekidd(m): 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
shogsman:

You sha go open mouth gbadaga call money anyhow sha,even otedola no get $500m talk less of adeleke

Na you know wetin all of dem worth, oya tell me wetin you worth.

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Unrated900(m): 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
opebiboy:
Audio car. Where is the car you bought for Chioma? Time reveals. These people too lie. They are not rich like they claim to be

Why the hate
He is stinking rich
If you want to know chioma’s achievement follow her on Instagram
Besides Yoruba likes to show off on anything they have
Why the IGbos don’t make noise
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by seanwilliam(m): 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2020
shogsman:

Mind the way you talk to me,the person I quoted knew it was sarcasm,respect is reciprocal.
And for the record you're probably the second most ignorant person here,I support my comments with fact,you just assume, so there's wide margin between the two.
I would have given you so hard and hot this night.. but the bolded gave you a victory.. I'm sorry anyway.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
Congratulations to you young man.

Enjoy your hard work.
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Nairaland247(m): 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
opebiboy:
What I am saying is many sportsmen like Ronaldo, Messi, Kobe who are under salary etc and may Hollywood actors and actresses are richer than Davido's father

Boss, please make your research well. Davido's father is richer than Messi and CR7. Check there net worth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Eteka1(m): 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
Jimiyung:
They have two power plants with a combined capacity of 700mw and his dad is about to build another plant in Ondo (adebamidele) with a capacity of 900mw. Dont stress yourself, the family money is long....
can you please give us the names and location of the two power plants that generate a combined 700MW? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Sexycardib: 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by BigJoe19: 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
I am seeing some people here saying davido is not worth up to a billion naira. I laugh.

DMW is worth over 500million naira.
His lekki house is worth over 150million.
His house in athlanta is worth $1.2million
His jewelries are worth over $700,000
His cars alone are worth over 500million naira.
The lands he inherited from his grandfather in banana island is worth over 1billion naira.
Plus some other investments, cash and crytocurrencies.
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by seanwilliam(m): 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
Nairaland247:

Boss, please make your research well. Davido's father is richer than Messi and CR7. Check there net worth
messi worths 400m$ Ronaldo worths 460m$ making total of 860m$.. davido papa worths 700m$ ... now answer yourself

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by samdigo90: 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
opebiboy:
. I’m pretty sure they are. You sound like a hater
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by MorataFC: 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
Davash222:

So, wealthy is from $250million above
Who made this rule?
grin grin grin
Abeg don't kill me with laughter grin
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Aidejay(m): 11:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
Multiple sources

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by sagieramos(m): 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
shogsman:

Bill gate is richer than every Mexican drug lord in the world put together, you people just assume stuff based on fictions sha, the richest drug lord is el chapo and he is only worth $1.5bn now bill gate is worth almost 100 times of that.
Nobody in Nigeria, be it thiefing ex president or whatever is a quarter as rich as gates, on one in Nigeria is worth more $30bn officially or unofficially,dangote is the richest officially at $12bn
Don't just call money anyhow,there's only so much you can make through corruption,you think the Swizz accounts don't have limit too abi

These guys ought to be paying you for educating them

5 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Aidejay(m): 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
Eteka1:
can you please give us the names and location of the two power plants that generate a combined 700MW? Thanks.

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by nedekid: 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
arena07:
The funniest part is that you maybe one poor rat hiding behind the keyboard to spew this nonsense....imagine davido net worth is not less than 150 million naira?ask about ADELEKE family from those that know them especially in the 80s...listen without mincing word ADELEKE family is rich and he is not living fake life like other hip hop artist listen again he is rich
Just the custom duty on that Bently jeep alone is over 45m. Not cost of buying and shipping oh
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Aidejay(m): 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
More facts

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by nedekid: 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
Eteka1:
Bros. Google is your friend. Type pacific holdings.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by juwoonn(m): 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
opebiboy:
What is your definition of wealthy? Even his father though rich can't claim to be wealthy since his net worth is less than $250million
Bro, Adeleke is worth $700 million according to Forbes magazine

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Eteka1(m): 11:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
nedekid:

Bros. Google is your friend. Type pacific holdings.
I have seen it Davido.

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by nedekid: 11:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
shogsman:

Lol you're naive,so you think someone just pocketed the money right,first off any money declared missing by the government is always inflated grossly, and it truly the money went missing it would exchange the hands of hundreds of government officials in form of bribes, settlement etc,or do you think you can go save $20bn in a bank or spend it without anyone noticing, in case you don't know that's almost 7trillion naira,tell me what're you going to buy with that, a small country?
That was why Jonathan said if 20b usd miss, America will know! But people take am laugh.

7 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by KK05EFOLK: 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
Stop the hate and pray to God to elevate you ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by LyfeJennings(m): 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
Davash222:

So, wealthy is from $250million above
Who made this rule?

Head dey pain that bros
No follow am relate
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
juwoonn:

This is what I found.
It's not totally your fault,you just misinterpreted the search results, that's not from forbest, it's just a Nigerian site quoting Forbes.

5 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Aidejay(m): 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
See more

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by juwoonn(m): 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
opebiboy:
Yes my life is wretched but I didn't come here for that. I came to exposed this liars and brainwashed mofos like you cheering them. At most Davido is worth 150million naira and that includes his house and everything he has in this life
Davido is worth $16 million ( N5 billion+) according to Forbes magazine. According to them he has some other businesses, hence music is not his only source of income.
Bro, I hope you know YouTube view is also a huge source of income to celebrities?

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
seanwilliam:
I would have given you so hard and hot this night.. but the bolded gave you a victory.. I'm sorry anyway.

Lol it's like I won't reply again,this one all of you are tackling me, let's stop analysing ppls wealth and make our own.

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
[url][/url]
juwoonn:

Learn how to ague peacefully my brother....
Your tune is always aggressive
Sorry my bad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Banky W's Bedroom Video That Exposed Adesua Etomi's Nude / South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) / Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.