Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) (62531 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by lastchild: 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
luminouz:

Since you're lastchild,lemme treat your comments as those of a child

My last reply.
it should be your last reply but I know you will see mine too, wake up to reality little kid
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Hotspotbro(m): 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
sassysure:

U will.begin to wonder if its aĺl Russians are into mafia world.

The same with north Korea.
Meanwhile the same US are among their highest tourists cheesy

Have since given up on Hollywood. Don't know which one is better. Nollywood or Hollywood
Nollywood is spiritual, real experience while Hollywood ahh, too much lies. In an American film Russians were seen as bad people who wanted to down US economically. I'd rather stick to Nollywood.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
That's nice and good but pls,don't come back to this zoological republic
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by abercrombie(m): 12:16am On Feb 17, 2020
Commentor:

But your parents would be here.
grin
Once i settled down am coming back for maama.... don't quote me!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by MNDY(m): 12:59am On Feb 17, 2020
OVA200:
Very handsome Nigeria man woo a very beautiful russian girl this is the kind of interracial marriage that make sense not the ones wey 22 years old Nigeria man will woo a midnight newspaper of Russia aged 78.

Happy married life stunning couple.

All join, Bro

As long as you secure your future and excuse our Nigerian leaders and leave this sh*thole of a country.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 3:13am On Feb 17, 2020
Beckysexy:

Pakistan?
NEVER!!!
It's like running from frypan to fire.
you go enjoy well well o
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by raphy(m): 5:12am On Feb 17, 2020
congratulations
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Beckysexy(f): 8:57am On Feb 17, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
you go enjoy well well o
No,thank u.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Slimpotter(m): 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
solmus:
cool

good looking couple, US propaganda through Hollywood Movies always want to paint Russians as bad people, the the truth is Russians seem more cool than Americans

In all American Movies back then the Boss must be Russian name Boris or Nikolai, same as the evil villain and spies, while American white Actor like Bruce wilis or Rambo , would always kick Russian asses and save the day... Africans have being loaded with neo colonial crap since day one

However People who traveled to Russia for the world cup share a completely different story about Russians

Isn't it obvious that the US political enemies in reality(Russians, Iranians, Koreans and Chinese are always displayed as bad people in their movies. That's why Nigerian's keep on bragging on behalf of the US that they'll win any country in the world in the event of a full blown war. Because the Americans have displayed themselves as flawless and invincible in movies they think they can win big countries In war, when there's no historical evidence to support such claim.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by raphy(m): 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
this is not the most important news that the country needs we have more problems to fight with .any way congrats to them .

drinking my garri and ekpa and minding my business
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
Beckysexy:

No,thank u.
abeg biko
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by GiggyJaggi: 2:26am On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

But your parents would be here.

grin
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) / 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money / 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.