Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

See Another Thing That Can Makes A Man Travel For Eight Hours To See A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Another Thing That Can Makes A Man Travel For Eight Hours To See A Woman (2493 Views)

Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' / Home Teacher Teaching Girl Another Thing After Maths Lesson (watch Video) / This Girl I'm Planing Future With Is Telling Me Another Thing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Another Thing That Can Makes A Man Travel For Eight Hours To See A Woman by IBOMLEAK1(f): 11:28am On Feb 16, 2020
See Another Thing That Can Makes A Man Travel For Eight Hours To See A Woman

always click here to read full detail, thanks>>> https://www.ibomleak.com.ng/see-another-thing-that-can-makes-a-man-travel-for-eight-hours-to-see-a-woman/

Re: See Another Thing That Can Makes A Man Travel For Eight Hours To See A Woman by WittyLad(m): 11:39am On Feb 16, 2020
playing Wonma by Olamide
* stop trying to impress any lady
Re: See Another Thing That Can Makes A Man Travel For Eight Hours To See A Woman by abercrombie(m): 11:43am On Feb 16, 2020
just to get a piss of that kpekus...
Re: See Another Thing That Can Makes A Man Travel For Eight Hours To See A Woman by ETWs: 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
IBOMLEAK1:
See Another Thing That Can Makes A Man Travel For Eight Hours/
Another thing that can makes a man travel abi? Continue.

Who English epp?
Re: See Another Thing That Can Makes A Man Travel For Eight Hours To See A Woman by Romeo3(m): 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
Nice read. Sex is a headache.
Re: See Another Thing That Can Makes A Man Travel For Eight Hours To See A Woman by Randy100: 5:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
Only sex, nothing more.

(1) (Reply)

Deray Davis: "I Was 11 Yrs Old When Lost My Virginity To 2 Ugly 30 Yr Old Women / Unlimited Access To Xvideos Red / Men; Never You Wife A Hoe Nor A Prostitute.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.