Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast (11027 Views)

Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? / Why Kaduna Train Attackers Invaded Kuje Prison – Sources / South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 17, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Is that all you gat grin grin
This are old photos but i can bet my balls you have nothing close to this in the present day east

1 Like

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by ikpuchinonye1994: 9:18am On Feb 17, 2020
spendoon:

This are old photos but i can bet my balls you have nothing close to this in the present day east
some of the pics you posted are not from Kaduna Oga, you even posted IMO and Abuja pics

1 Like

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 17, 2020
ikpuchinonye1994:
some of the pics you posted are not from Kaduna Oga, you even posted IMO and Abuja pics
Lol because you cant believe what you've seen and your claiming its abuja, ask people who knows kaduna most of those pics are around nepa roundabout axis, those are old photos sef elrufai is currently upgrading all those places
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Westbestside: 9:55am On Feb 17, 2020
femolii:
Defend your south east first and leave south west alone. you are here talking about fulanis as if no fulanis again your south east.
U just laugh at him. See Nimbo in enugu that has been taken over by Fulani for the past 4years. He no say anything about that.

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by ikpuchinonye1994: 9:59am On Feb 17, 2020
spendoon:

Lol because you cant believe what you've seen and your claiming its abuja, ask people who knows kaduna most of those pics are around nepa roundabout axis, those are old photos sef elrufai is currently upgrading all those places
check your pics very well Oga..two pics from there are from owerri .the building with orange building is a popular hotel in owerri..stop posting fake pics
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 17, 2020
ikpuchinonye1994:
check your pics very well Oga..two pics from there are from owerri .the building with orange building is a popular hotel in owerri..stop posting fake pics
My bad i must have selected it mistakenly, but apart from that one all those highrise buildings are in kaduna, tell your governor's to work hard in the east
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by ikpuchinonye1994: 10:09am On Feb 17, 2020
spendoon:

My bad i must have selected it mistakenly, but apart from that one all those highrise buildings are in kaduna, tell your governor's to work hard in the east
They are working very hard morethan your governors that's why we don't have almajiri, bandits,bokoharam in th East unlike in the north.. Maybe your governors are the ones needed to work hard to move the north out of poverty, diseases, terrorism and under-development facing the north.

1 Like

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by paj4love: 10:56am On Feb 17, 2020
spendoon:

Kaduna post photos of your dirty citites let see
The third picture you posted is Wetheral roundabout opposite government house Owerri

1 Like

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 17, 2020
paj4love:

The third picture you posted is Wetheral roundabout opposite government house Owerri
Muh fvkn lier its hamadala hotel in kaduna because south east doesn't have buildings like this you wont to claim it
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by LadyExcellency: 11:05am On Feb 17, 2020
oyatz:

Point of correction sir, no State/city in Nigeria was bombed into Oblivion during the civil war or at any time .

Keep quiet if you have nothing to say.

Google Aba and Onisha before the civil war and tell me if there is difference now.

The level of development then before the civil war was astronomical until Gowon gave the order to bomb everything that's moves and visibly stationary.

1 Like

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by IDeyNL: 11:13am On Feb 17, 2020
The OP is a teenager. He's not up to 20, hence he doesn't know what development is about.

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Unbiased1: 11:23am On Feb 17, 2020
forgiveness:

1, Abeokuta
2. Ijebu Ode
3. Shagamu
4. Ota
4, Agbara
5. Igbese
6. Mowe
7. Iperu
8. Isheri
9. Ilisan

Too many

Don't compare Ogun state development with Kano state because Ogun state is miles ahead.

lol. Stop writing nonsense. All these places you mentioned are popular villages not cities. I want you to visit Oju Ore roundabout in that your Ota and take a look at the nonsense you are calling a city. Is it Agbara that lacks good roads with dust everywhere that is now a city? Just take a trip around Beloxxi company and see how underdeveloped Agbara is. You also mentioned Mowe? LOL. An area where most parts don't even have transmission cables talk less of having electricity supply grin If I show pictures of Shagamu eh, you will call the Mods to ban me grin
Abeokuta? Chai this one is a disgrace of a capital or that Ijebu Ode that is so poorly planned that there are places were the roads are at almost at same level with the roofs of the bungalows littered around the place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Alitair(m): 11:24am On Feb 17, 2020
NwaliE01:

As at today, there is no statistics measuring numbers of educated people in any part of the country.
The reason is that there is no data base grouping Nigerians either in diaspora or at home according to their tribe in educational system.
Nigerians are known migrants,
I don't see the importance of this comparison in the first place.

But the Igbos are called developers. Why is that?
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 17, 2020
oyatz:

Only very few private car owners buy Innoson vehicles. They sell most of their vehicles to Government , especially the FG owned companies/agencies like the Nigeria Police, FRSC, Federal universities etc.
This is one of the reasons Innoson hasn't grown greatly...they don't target the General population to sell their vehicles but rely on Government patronage.
So the police in Lagos drives INNOSON?

THE ONE IN DELTA DRIVES INNOSON?

THE ONE IN SOKOTO DRIVES INNOSON?

Since they are FG POLICE RIGHT?
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Kuruptnigga: 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2020
TUANKU:

See illiterate son of a badly dressed who.re who is a product of baby factory.
Useless frustrated pig from a cursed family grin grin I don't blame you. I blame your useless ashawo mother that open that her useless legs to gave birth to an millipede like you. Bombastic scallywag grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Kuruptnigga: 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
spendoon:

I can bet my balls you have nothing close to that in the east
You're talking crap. What you posted is a disgrace to the Nation grin grin Ebonyi is far more developed than the whole nothern state combined grin grin
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Kuruptnigga: 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
spendoon:

You're just talking crap. Ebonyi is far more developed than the whole of norther states combined grin grin Enugu is the third most developed City in Nigeria after Lagos and Abuja. grin grin

Owerri

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by forgiveness: 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
Unbiased1:

lol. Stop writing nonsense. All these places you mentioned are popular villages not cities. I want you to visit Oju Ore roundabout in that your Ota and take a look at the nonsense you are calling a city. Is it Agbara that lacks good roads with dust everywhere that is now a city? Just take a trip around Beloxxi company and see how underdeveloped Agbara is. You also mentioned Mowe? LOL. An area where most parts don't even have transmission cables talk less of having electricity supply grin If I show pictures of Shagamu eh, you will call the Mods to ban me grin
Abeokuta? Chai this one is a disgrace of a capital or that Ijebu Ode that is so poorly planned that there are places were the roads are at almost at same level with the roofs of the bungalows littered around the place.

How many villages in Kano state are more developed than these places in Ogun state?

Besides, which state are you from?
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by oyatz(m): 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
ezenwajosh:
So the police in Lagos drives INNOSON?

THE ONE IN DELTA DRIVES INNOSON?

THE ONE IN SOKOTO DRIVES INNOSON?

Since they are FG POLICE RIGHT?

The first and only times I ever saw Innoson vehicles were in Osun State.

They were police pick-ups and one saloon car owned by the Federal Polytechnic,Ede, Osun State.

I have also seen a picture of Innoson SUV bought by the Oluwo of Iwoland, Oba Abdul Rasheed Akanbi.
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Unbiased1: 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
forgiveness:

How many villages in Kano state are more developed than these places in Ogun state?

Besides, which state are you from?

Don't worry, I'll post satellite images of the so-called cities in Ogun state and them to those of Kano city so we can judge.
NOTE: The Google images are not older than 2017
Please get me a list of cities in Ogun let me provide their pics so we can compare them to Kano
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by forgiveness: 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
Unbiased1:

Don't worry, I'll post satellite images of the so-called cities in Ogun state and them to those of Kano city so we can judge.
NOTE: The Google images are not older than 2017
Please get me a list of cities in Ogun let me provide their pics so we can compare them to Kano

I believe those cities in Kano state (apart from Kano city) have names. Please, list them here for all to see.

Don't forget it about most developed state btw the two and not btw only Abeokuta and Kano city. Thanks
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Unbiased1: 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
forgiveness:

I believe those cities in Kano state (apart from Kano city) have names. Please, list them here for all to see.

Don't forget it about most developed state btw the two and not btw only Abeokuta and Kano city. Thanks

I have told you to list names of the top towns in Ogun state na.
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Unbiased1: 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
spendoon:

Pls post a list of top cities in Kano state excluding Kano city, I want to deal with someone today. cheesy
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Bighead9: 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
We Igbo's are proud of our states. We have the cleanest and the most developed States in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin

The following pictures are the heart of Abba. Behind Bata. grin grin grin grin

Igbo's no dey carry last.

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Bighead9: 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
All this Aboki should leave us alone. We Igbo's develop Kaduna and Kano the way our Brother, Okorocha developed Owerri. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Bighead9: 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
All those Aboki making noise here, do you have a world class Road like this one that was constructed by our Brother, Mazi Rochas Okorocha? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Yorubaskullmine: 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
wizzyrich:
Pls OP, did you carry out your research from a bear parlour ?
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Bighead9: 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
spendoon:

Oga leave story.

Enugu has the most expencive fleet of cars and the most standard Roads. grin grin

Where in the North do you have these kinds of Roads, with Red Potopoto design? grin

Ibos Amaka. grin

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by forgiveness: 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2020
Unbiased1:

I have told you to list names of the top towns in Ogun state na.

Oga! I have done that already. Now, list the top cities in Kano state. Thanks
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by ChristianNorth: 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2020
spendoon:

Mumu is this what you call mud
KANO
just 30 minutes drive away from the city centre will open your eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 18, 2020
ChristianNorth:

just 30 minutes drive away from the city centre will open your eyes
open my eyes on what?
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 18, 2020
Bighead9:

Oga leave story.

Enugu has the most expencive fleet of cars and the most standard Roads. grin grin

Where in the North do you have these kinds of Roads, with Red Potopoto design? grin

Ibos Amaka. grin
Kikikiki you can never find trash like this in the north or west

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senate Empowers INEC To Determine Transmission Of Election Results / Atiku, Sadiq, Siddiq Are Variants - Jaafar Jaafar / Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.