Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast (11064 Views)

Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? / Why Kaduna Train Attackers Invaded Kuje Prison – Sources / South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Ritchiee: 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
Dohogeocx:
Yorubas will always beat igbos in education and we will beat them in business

You beat Yoruba only in petty trading.Yoruba have the highest number of industries as Nigerians both in Nigeria and abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Kuruptnigga: 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
spendoon:

Who says north doesn't have people like dangote go to kano and say i just a symbol of how wealthy they are and please apart from hotels, beer parlour and petty shops tell me one important business igbos have in other part of Nigeria
Apart from shoe maker and Mai ruwa and okada. Tell me one important business hausa have in other parts of Nigeria grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by dukeprince50: 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
spendoon:
INFASTRUCTRUE
Tell me one single States that beats kano,ogun and oyo in that aspect, i wont say kaduna because its still under renovation
Are u talking about SE cos if u are looking for states that beats them, you can have 3 or more in SS and one of more in SW.
But if its SE, then I no fit talk, that region is too dirty

1 Like

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Kuruptnigga: 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
spendoon:
INFASTRUCTRUE
Tell me one single States that beats kano,ogun and oyo in that aspect, i wont say kaduna because its still under renovation
Enugu and Imo beat the whole north combined
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Kuruptnigga: 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
ludd2018:
And they 've the highest almajiris n poorest . It does not make sense. Go to villages in SE mansions every where
Don't mind them! the north and the west is as dirty as Kibera in Kenya grin grin
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Kuruptnigga: 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
spendoon:

I am impressed with the way the east dealt with the effect of civil way but do you think it has catchup with other Nigerian cities? well it a capital NO do you know how many expressways kaduna or kano has plus the ones under construction, nobody is sleeping bro
Are you normal at all. Have you been to Owerri and Enugu at all grin grin

Do you have such school like this in your dirty region grin grin

This is British high school, Awka, Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Are you normal at all. Have you been to Owerri and Enugu at all grin grin

Do you have such school like this in your dirty region grin grin

This is British high school, Awka, Anambra state.
This is just the average mans school in kaduna

1 Like

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Show me a city in the south east that beats this
KADUNA

1 Like

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Apart from shoe maker and Mai ruwa and okada. Tell me one important business hausa have in other parts of Nigeria grin grin
Kaduna post photos of your dirty citites let see

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by paj4love: 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kuruptnigga:

Those people live in self denial, they think we are their mate, development in igbo land is even more noticeable in the villages, go to a typical village in the east you will see houses like the one you see in Asokoro or maitama, we don't wait for governments for things we can do for our self, up north with all the free money and government presences after the civil war in your different regions, you guys are not even ashame comparing and competing with south east. What a shame.
1. Gowon - 6 yrs or more
2. Shagari - 3-4 yrs or so
3. Obasanjo - almost 15 yrs
4. Buhari - 8 yrs still counting
5. Babagida - 7 yrs or more
6. Abacha - 6 yrs

All this men have ruled Nigeria and they are from the north and west, no war was fought in their regions, developmental project s were sited to favour there region, employment favour their regions, I can go on and on. But they are still in competition with the south east. What an irony

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by oyatz(m): 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
NwaliE01:

Okay let me school you here to clear your doubts.
Igbos are entrepreneurs and are found in every facets of business enterprise such as estate management. More than half of shops in all the Northern markets are owned by the Igbos and that's why you guys believe Igbos like business.
Igbos are into Educational sector as well; majority of private schools in the North are own and sometimes managed by the Igbos.
Igbos are also in power sector. The number one(MAJOR) dealer in Nocaco wires is an Igbo man(TONEX)
Igbos have done so much for this country only that you people are rejecting your this fact.

You aren't answering the questions posed by the OP.
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by oyatz(m): 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Yea they are patronising him except HOW?

Only very few private car owners buy Innoson vehicles. They sell most of their vehicles to Government , especially the FG owned companies/agencies like the Nigeria Police, FRSC, Federal universities etc.
This is one of the reasons Innoson hasn't grown greatly...they don't target the General population to sell their vehicles but rely on Government patronage.
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by paj4love: 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
spendoon:

You should be ashame of yourself, so this is what you can show the world about kaduna? with the kind of money the federal government have sunk in that great city?

and no war took place in kaduna, right?

Wasted generation
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Cherez: 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
Osaze007:

Kaduna has a higher IGR and population than your south east
Kano no go area
Most of you here on NL are just so low on data analysis and usage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by oyatz(m): 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
toolovely:

And you forgot that Igbos are included in the Numbers you mentioned.

Tell your people to allow for state of origin and tribe in our census to know the number of people that make up each state

Igbos, Ijaws, Efik, Igala, Ebira, Fulanis and Edo's are also included in those States.
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by oyatz(m): 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
TUANKU:
Apart from Lagos, Abuja and maybe Rivers, no other state in Nigeria is more developed than Kano but most ignorant tools from the south who barely travel will think otherwise.

The Human Development Index (HDI) developed by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) is a reliable measure of development.

Based on the HDI , Kano is number 30, out of 36 States.

1 Like

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by oyatz(m): 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
LadyExcellency:

Tell me any of those States that was bomb to oblivion 50 years ago in a civil war?

When in comparison use index and mean and not total population.

We don't compare between Isreal and Egypt in terms of development. Israel is a developed world, Egypt is not but too populous

Point of correction sir, no State/city in Nigeria was bombed into Oblivion during the civil war or at any time .

1 Like

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Kuruptnigga: 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
spendoon:

This is just the average mans school in kaduna
This school is poor and dirty. Can't even match the ugliest school in South East grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by oyatz(m): 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
Okwyjesus:

You know this people are funny with timid comparison.
Reasons. ..
1. Igbos naturally don't stay at home. Even in PH here Igbos make majority of the striving business paying heavy taxes to govt
2. National income like l learnt is not measured by what is produced in geographical area but also what citizen of the state living within and outside the area of concern produced at a given period of time.
3.Before you compare South East to a Kaduna/ Kana lets see the data of the owners of the businesses that gave the state the indices.
4. Talk of finest houses in even rural area then you will know lgbos man got the cash.

Aku ruo uno philosophy is a trending phrase in contemporary lgboland. With Nnewi taking modern lead. Let all lgbos think in that direction biko. lnvest at home, build at home.

You are wrong sir.

The GDP is a universally acceptable measure of economic activities. It encapsulate all the economic activities taking place with a defined territory (States or Geopolitical zones in this discussion) irrespective of the ethnic backgrounds of those performing the economic activities.

1 Like

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Kuruptnigga: 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
spendoon:

Show me a city in the south east that beats this
KADUNA
Is that all you gat grin grin
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Kuruptnigga: 11:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
spendoon:

All these pictures are just bunch of dirty cities grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by TUANKU(m): 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
oyatz:

The Human Development Index (HDI) developed by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) is a reliable measure of development.

Based on the HDI , Kano is number 30, out of 36 States.
Source?
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by myobjective: 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kuruptnigga:

The development of a place is measured based on the following
1. Poverty level
2. Literacy level
3. Access to pipe-borne water
4. Child mortality rate
5. Crude death rate
6. Access to healthcare services
7. Unemployment rate
Etc.

Development is not actually measured on how many sky scrappers you have in the city centre which in most cases is home to less than 5% of the population of a state.
When people see the statistic that shows the majority of poor Nigerians live in the northwest, they always doubt this statistic because they have only been to the city centre where most of the elites live, when in reality a majority of the population live in rural areas where all major amenities are lacking.

Nigeria is actually two countries in one, the southern half starting from Kwara, Kogi, Benue downward is actually a comfortable middle-income country while the other half of from Kaduna upward is a poor struggling country in the same social and economic development like poor Sahelian nation like Niger, Mali, Burkinafaso and Chad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by TUANKU(m): 11:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Joker, Enugu and Imo combined still not up to Kano.
Obviously this stupid ethnic bigot has never left the south east.
Village mgbeke.

1 Like

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Kuruptnigga: 12:01am On Feb 17, 2020
TUANKU:

Joker, Enugu and Imo combined still not up to Kano.
Obviously this stupid ethnic bigot has never left the south east.
Village mgbeke.
See this foolish animal from the republic of poverty and illiterates grin grin grin even Ebonyi is far more beautiful and developed than any city in the north. Foolish aboki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by TUANKU(m): 1:03am On Feb 17, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
See this foolish animal from the republic of poverty and illiterates grin grin grin even Ebonyi is far more beautiful and developed than any city in the north. Foolish aboki
See illiterate son of a badly dressed who.re who is a product of baby factory.
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by manasuk(m): 6:59am On Feb 17, 2020
Can you post some pictures?
forgiveness:

1, Abeokuta
2. Ijebu Ode
3. Shagamu
4. Ota
4, Agbara
5. Igbese
6. Mowe
7. Iperu
8. Isheri
9. Ilisan

Too many

Don't compare Ogun state development with Kano state because Ogun state is miles ahead.
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by manasuk(m): 7:00am On Feb 17, 2020
Building with mud represent poverty?
ChristianNorth:
But 86% of poor Nigerians are in the north.

It is only in the North (Kaduna, Kano, Katsina) I have seen a whole village built with mud.

Only a fool challenges his chi to a wrestling contest.

Even the north dey open mouth. I don die
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by ChristianNorth: 7:13am On Feb 17, 2020
manasuk:
Building with mud represent poverty?
No

Development.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 17, 2020
paj4love:

You should be ashame of yourself, so this is what you can show the world about kaduna? with the kind of money the federal government have sunk in that great city?

and no war took place in kaduna, right?

Wasted generation
Because of you am going to break the rule of this thread, you are stupid show me what your dirty erosion region has

1 Like

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 17, 2020
ChristianNorth:

No

Development.
Mumu is this what you call mud
KANO

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 17, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
I can bet my balls you have nothing close to that in the east

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) / Boko Haram Lures Youths With Interest-free Loans / Governor Yahaya Bello Assures Buhari Of Support For His Re-election Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.