Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast (11109 Views)

Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? / Why Kaduna Train Attackers Invaded Kuje Prison – Sources / South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
chiemmanuel:
which infrastructure, the south east coming from a devastating Civil War that ravaged and brought them to their knees, picked up so rapidly you can barely notice that any form of pogrom once took place there,tell me any state in the north that can survive civil war and its devastating consequences and still stand
If not for heavy government intervention, the whole North would be a desert the igbo man don't depend on anyone to survive
I am impressed with the way the east dealt with the effect of civil way but do you think it has catchup with other Nigerian cities? well it a capital NO do you know how many expressways kaduna or kano has plus the ones under construction, nobody is sleeping bro

1 Like

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by topboss: 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
spendoon:
I have been on nairaland for some time now and i have seen alot of ipob people saying their region is more developed than other regions in Nigeria, so i went into some diggings and found out that kaduna and kano in the northwest while oyo and ogun in the southwest beats the whole eastern region in the following
* Infastructrue
* Health
* Education
* Security
If you doubt my point lets compere with facts and no insults please. Thank you

If dat makes you happy, fine but reality will be a bitter medicine.

3 Likes

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
xelly:

By your submission, you just confirmed that Nigeria is not fair to the SE. I hope you have seen reasons with Nnamdi Kanu?
There is nothing like Nigeria is not fair to the SE, hold your governor's not the fg.The main reason the north and west are moving forward is because they hold their governors responsible not the fg, you to reason am nw.

2 Likes

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by paj4love: 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
spendoon:

Just because of one school? If you do your research well you will find out that the area the school is located in Abuja is an igbo dominated area.

Oga ade, am a teacher and I've worked in at least four schools in Abuja, igbos have far gone oooo in terms of education, don't let us keep deceiving ourself.
The west know what am saying.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by chiemmanuel(m): 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
spendoon:

I am impressed with the way the east dealt with the effect of civil way but do you think it has catchup with other Nigerian cities? well it a capital NO do you know how many expressways kaduna or kano has plus the ones under construction, nobody is sleeping bro
who constructed the expressway, if government can be sincere, and treat every other region equal, you won't be comparing infrastructure
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by paj4love: 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
spendoon:

Who built or are building the expressways
Is it the federal government or state?

I rest my case
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
chiemmanuel:
who constructed the expressway, if government can be sincere, and treat every other region equal, you won't be comparing infrastructure
The state government. Hold your governor's responsible
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
paj4love:

Who built or are building the expressways
Is it the federal government or state?

I rest my case
The state government, i repeat hold your governor's responsible
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by giftedben: 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
spendoon:

I have finished them in education, let go to infastructrue no insults please
I heard Buhari have no certificate.

2 Likes

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
paj4love:

Oga ade, am a teacher and I've worked in at least four schools in Abuja, igbos have far gone oooo in terms of education, don't let us keep deceiving ourself.
The west know what am saying.
So you mean the igbos are now ahead of the west in education ? I can't take you serious anymore

1 Like

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by xelly: 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
spendoon:

There is nothing like Nigeria is not fair to the SE, hold your governor's not the fg.The main reason the north and west are moving forward is because they hold their governors responsible not the fg, you to reason am nw.

Because the FG has done it's part? Federal projects in the region have been executed?

You see why I detest talking on NL recently is because of the bad blood and the hateful children that filled the platform. Reason with your head
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
giftedben:

I heard Buhari have no certificate.
No insults

1 Like

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
xelly:

Because the FG has done it's part? Federal projects in the region have been executed?

You see why I detest talking on NL recently is because of the bad blood and the hateful children that filled the platform. Reason with your head
Which part are you talking about, is it the sgr you are talking about or what, for example of what importance will an sgr be to the east compered to the north and west or do you want fg to risk constructing projects for people that wants to seceed
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by paj4love: 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
K
spendoon:

The state government, i repeat hold your governor's responsible

I know you will say that it's state government, like Lagos like Kaduna
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by ogbuefi677(m): 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
clockwisereport:

EDUCATIONALLY LESS DEVELOPED STATES (ELDS)
Certain states are considered educationally less developed or disadvantaged. The following states are considered Educationally Less Developed or Disadvantaged States (ELDS): Adamawa, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Ebonyi, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Kastina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, and Zamfara. Candidates from these states are given special concession for admission.
Ebonyi has consistently been among the top 10 best performers in WAEC but you guys still console yourselves that Ebonyi is educationally disadvantaged.
I jus de laff.
Continue your delusion.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
paj4love:
K

I know you will say that it's state government
Of course it is, is it fg that construct all those fltovers in kano?

1 Like

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by toolovely(m): 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
spendoon:

From 2006 censuses just kaduna and kano have a population of 15,514796 while the whole south east has a population of about 16,335,555
Now on if you use our education stats and do the calculation yourself kaduna and kano combined have a literate rate of about 70% while the whole south east has a literate rate of about 80%. The gap is small now combine the number of litrates in kaduna and kano with the ones found in other states in the north you will find out that the north has higer literate population than the whole south east combined,but in percentage it less

And you forgot that Igbos are included in the Numbers you mentioned.

Tell your people to allow for state of origin and tribe in our census to know the number of people that make up each state

7 Likes

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by paj4love: 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
spendoon:

Which part are you talking about, is it the sgr you are talking about or what, for example of what importance will an sgr be to the east compered to the north and west or do you want fg to risk constructing projects for people that wants to seceed
And the people that want to secede are running your economy , they are rolling out manpower for you guys to power you educational institution, banking sector, health sector, entertainment and sport. Are you guys kidding me?

1 Like

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by SolexOlenin(m): 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
spendoon:
I have been on nairaland for some time now and i have seen alot of ipob people saying their region is more developed than other regions in Nigeria, so i went into some diggings and found out that kaduna and kano in the northwest while oyo and ogun in the southwest beats the whole eastern region in the following
* Infastructrue
* Health
* Education
* Security

Your argument is baseless, and lacks genuineness. As an advice, do a write up with evidence that will prove your point.
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by giftedben: 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
Op is not being sincere.
Every humanitarian funds are going down north.
IDP camps funds, Poverty funds, check point fund, toll gate fund, Chinese loans, USA loans, bokoharam fund, Abacha loot, N5000 unemployment fund, School feeding program fund and bail out fund.

Is that the people you are comparing with the East who are self dependent.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by oyatz(m): 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
NwaliE01:

As at today, there is no statistics measuring numbers of educated people in any part of the country.
The reason is that there is no data base grouping Nigerians either in diaspora or at home according to their tribe in educational system.
Nigerians are known migrants,
I don't see the importance of this comparison in the first place.

NBS have database of every State in Nigeria and these include the percentages of the State's population that are educated.

1 Like

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by chiemmanuel(m): 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
spendoon:

The state government. Hold your governor's responsible
all the expressway were constructed by the state government
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Waterypussy2(m): 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
spendoon:

Bro i was also surprised when i found out these guys are just overhyping their states, Just two states in the north and west beats them in every aspect
Your English language is horrible. Hope you are not among the educated in the North?

2 Likes

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Osaze007: 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
spendoon:

When i see them celebrating expressways i will be like wtf, if only they know northern and western states have these infastructrues since the 80s,i will personally take photos of high rise buildings in kaduna to clear their doubt

The noise Igbos make is largely off to their collective insecurities they claim to own majority of business in north and west I’m like wtf ?

How do you open your mouth with such bold lies

2 Likes

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by TUANKU(m): 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
Apart from Lagos, Abuja and maybe Rivers, no other state in Nigeria is more developed than Kano but most ignorant tools from the south who barely travel will think otherwise.
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by kutchs: 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
spendoon:
* Infastructrue
* Health
* Education
* Security
What do you guys gain from these pointless and needless arguments? How does Kano and Kaduna being better than the South East improve your life as a person?
Gawd! Get a life and face it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by xelly: 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
spendoon:

What's your point exactly?

SE of where?
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
Charleys:

I'm not talking about online rants, you should be bold to tell me you've gone there before making comparisons.

Let me tell you the truth. It's only few places in Kano that is developed.

The real truth is we can't compare. I would have expected you to compare north west to south east... It would have been fair

He's not aware that Anambra state is the most build-up state in Nigeria after Lagos. And has one of the best road network in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by chiemmanuel(m): 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
Your region as you claim is better than others, yet the rate of poverty and backwardness is inherent in the region, convert all those indices you mentioned to genuinely develop your region
You claim superiority in education, and still claim m boko haram
If the north can move at the pace of others development wise, Nigeria would be better than Dubai

6 Likes

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Ritchiee: 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
IDeyNL:
I know the OP is an Afonja.

Your aim is to divert attention from the threads of Fulani Herdsmen terrorists ravaging the whole of south west.

No sensible Igbo man will give you any statistics. You go wait you go tire.

Fulani terrorists are taking over your lands, but Na Igbo matter dey your head. Even the Northern Elite won't even dare make such comparison. Keep the comparing north and east, until they turn you to IDP in Yoruba land.

The SE as a whole is already an IDP CAMP.
There is no state that does not have IDP camp in the SE.
Leave SW alone and face front.
Meanwhile,only Ibadan city is more developed... grin
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Charleys: 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

He's not aware that Anambra state is the most build-up state in Nigeria after Lagos. And has one of the best road network in Nigeria.

I've only passed Anambra state it's well developed but I refuse to use it to compare because I'm always inside the bus.

I'm talking of south east states that I've moved round, stayed for months, check many places.

I've done that in enugu, Kano, Abuja,imo etc.
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Charleys: 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ritchiee:

The SE as a whole is already an IDP CAMP.
There is no state that does not have IDP camp in the SE.
Leave SW alone and face front.
Meanwhile,only Ibadan city is more developed... grin

Ibadans development starts from challenge and ends at Oluyole Estate. Apart from that nothing else I won't add Round about or ogunpa.
Those places are everywhere in other states.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED / Biafra ; Protesters Are Marching To British Embassy In Abuja. PICTURES. / Higher Revenue, Reduced Fuel Usage, Rice Production Are Gains Of Border Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.