Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast (11065 Views)

Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? / Why Kaduna Train Attackers Invaded Kuje Prison – Sources / South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Charleys: 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2020
manasuk:
gidan sarki? Emirs palace

Who no go know Emir's palace in fact that's the first place I wanted to see.

Do you know igwe's palace in Kano?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by forgiveness: 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
TUANKU:
Apart from Lagos, Abuja and maybe Rivers, no other state in Nigeria is more developed than Kano but most ignorant tools from the south who barely travel will think otherwise.

Ogun state is more developed than Kano state. Even Oyo.
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by splendour7(m): 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
spendoon:

The state government. Hold your governor's responsible
i got pissed up when ever i hear you guys shouting "hold your governors" was it lagos state government that built the third mainland bridge? was it the state government that built ur sea ports? take 2nd niger bridge as instant how many year have it taken the federal government to complete that bridge? come to the east and see the nature of federal roads,can you find a federal road that is not tiled in the north? please just stop this nonsense! let the igbo be...please!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by manasuk(m): 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
Charleys:

Who no go know Emir's palace in fact that's the first place I wanted to see.

Do you know igwe's palace in Kano?
I quess its in sabon gari.
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by NGpatriot: 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
NwaliE01:
Majority of those houses in the North are owned by the Igbos.
Eg Fina white of Kaduna. Check his Hotel in station round about next to evangel book shop Plaza owned by an Igbo man. His Plazas and hotels scatter everywhere in Kaduna state.
Igbos own the North and South.
Please tell me one plaza owned by a Northerner in the East.

Why do you people repeat this dumb and ignorant rubbish?

2 Likes

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by TUANKU(m): 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
forgiveness:

Ogun state is more developed than Kano state. Even Oyo.
LoL! See this ignorant afonja that has never stepped foot out of Yoruba land. Ogun should go and compete with the likes of enugu and kaduna. Even obj will disagree with you.
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by CSTR2: 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
I can see why poverty in the north will remain very terrible.

Keep comparing nonsense.

There are more professors of imo state origin than the entire north west as a whole.

When you compare percentage of educated populace state for state, the gap is like heaven to earth.

Igbos are everywhere in the private sector. How many Hausa Fulani can compete in the private sector?

Keep deceiving yourselves.

6 Likes

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by forgiveness: 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
TUANKU:

LoL! See this ignorant afonja that has never stepped foot out of Yoruba land.
Ogun should go and compete with the likes of enugu and kaduna.
Even obj will disagree with you.

Smile! How many cities/towns are developed in Kano state apart from Kano?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
IDeyNL:
I know the OP is an Afonja.

Your aim is to divert attention from the threads of Fulani Herdsmen terrorists ravaging the whole of south west.

No sensible Igbo man will give you any statistics. You go wait you go tire.

Fulani terrorists are taking over your lands, but Na Igbo matter dey your head. Even the Northern Elite won't even dare make such comparison. Keep the comparing north and east, until they turn you to IDP in Yoruba land.

Don't mind Dem .....let Dem keep pretending as though they are well...

Based on education I know a 3 in one LGA(s) in d East dat has more than 200 professors....

They think all these competitions matter....
The bug question remains....
What have they done with all the achievements they gotten?
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
NwaliE01:

It's an example. Please mention one or two you know in the east then I will remind you of Zeecool in Barnawa and plenty others.
We have plenty Igbo Dangote in the North, but you have a single northern Dangote in the south.

Ride on nwannem....
If you remove Igbo from them u'll see how their so called IGR would fall....
They claim that the North has a higher level of literates than East which is a big lie....
One of them said in the North u can almost not find up to 3 Igbo in their class....
Do they know that it is very rare to find a Northener or Yoruba person in a school in the East....

Even Ebonyi state is rising far above those Northern and Western states

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
ezenwajosh:
And you think is not designed to be that way AFTER THE WAR?

THERE YOU HAVE YOUR REASONS WHY WE WANT OUT

Even Innoson is still facing the dance for reusing to move to either north or Lagos

And they will still ask you WHY YOU WANT BIAFRA...oh THIS OUR ONE NIGERIA MUST REMAIN ONE!

You are very right...
They designed it like dis so that East would always be backward....but we keep proving them wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Ritchiee: 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
TUANKU:

That's why i said "maybe". Sincerely i think only Lagos and Abuja.

If I may ask you,what is development?

Everybody knows that Lagos is the most developed place in Nigeria because it has all the indices.

Does Kano have more industries,Higher institutions, man power etc than Ogun state?

1 Like

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
ludd2018:
And they 've the highest almajiris n poorest . It does not make sense. Go to villages in SE mansions every where

You're right....the development in my village is still keeping astonished....
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
Osaze007:
OP do you know even kaduna is more developed than sure east

The tallest building in Igbo land is just 15 floors kaduna alone has taller buildings

Kano kaduna has more economic importance than any south east state

Prove ur last point
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
spendoon:

Half of the shops in northern market are owned by igbos? Let me tell you something aside selling egusi and clothes the igbos are like 5% in northern markets, secondly mostand private schools no doubt are not owned by hausas but not igbos as well, they are owned by different people around Nigeria

Stop beating around the corner....
Who are the different people
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
chiemmanuel:
which infrastructure, the south east coming from a devastating Civil War that ravaged and brought them to their knees, picked up so rapidly you can barely notice that any form of pogrom once took place there,tell me any state in the north that can survive civil war and its devastating consequences and still stand
If not for heavy government intervention, the whole North would be a desert the igbo man don't depend on anyone to survive

Take a look and see as Borno is suffering from ordinary terrorists....what if the fought the war there?
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by manasuk(m): 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
And how many towns were developed in your state
forgiveness:

Smile! How many cities/towns are developed in Kano state apart from Kano?

1 Like

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by rummmy: 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
spendoon:

From 2006 censuses just kaduna and kano have a population of 15,514796 while the whole south east has a population of about 16,335,555
Now on if you use our education stats and do the calculation yourself kaduna and kano combined have a literate rate of about 70% while the whole south east has a literate rate of about 80%. The gap is small now combine the number of litrates in kaduna and kano with the ones found in other states in the north you will find out that the north has higer literate population than the whole south east combined,but in percentage it less
simple education less developed state and you are taking about the framed population....... OK if the population of Kano and kanduna is apx 15m and that of United Kingdom is 5m ,can I hear that kaduna and Kano is more developed than UK based on population.

1 Like

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Ritchiee: 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
Xavfra:

Don't mind Dem .....let Dem keep pretending as though they are well...

Based on education I know a 3 in one LGA(s) in d East dat has more than 200 professors....

They think all these competitions matter....
The bug question remains....
What have they done with all the achievements they gotten?

A lot of people laugh at you when you compare the Igbos with Yorubas in Education.Every Nigerian knows that putting Yoruba in the same sentence with Education is naturally normal but Igbo and Education is just like saying that a goat is flying.

1 Like

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by rummmy: 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
toolovely:

And you forgot that Igbos are included in the Numbers you mentioned.

Tell your people to allow for state of origin and tribe in our census to know the number of people that make up each state
they will never allow that as it will expose the north and western fraud in Nigerias fraudulent population..... Security wise the north is better than south east? Maybe op is referring to North America.
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Charleys: 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
Dohogeocx:

Have you heard of Agodi, bodija, Ikolaba, akobo, aerodome, Jericho, alalubosa ?

Guy I'm talking of well developed areas, I'm not talking about areas that can be found in other states

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by forgiveness: 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
manasuk:
And how many towns were developed in your state

You have not answered my question. Answer and I will give you the answer.
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by clockwisereport: 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Ebonyi has consistently been among the top 10 best performers in WAEC but you guys still console yourselves that Ebonyi is educationally disadvantaged.
I jus de laff.
Continue your delusion.

no be me talk am.
http://www.fuotuoke.edu.ng/admission-guidelines

enjoy
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Charleys: 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
Dohogeocx:

Do you kno the places i listed ? Answer me first bro

Guy do you know molete, ojo oba, apata, Omi?

Do you Know Elebu?

I don't want to be sentimental but it seems you like argument.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by ofeco: 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Insults they can only come up with.
No facts on their table
which fact did you present in the first place?
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by paj4love: 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ritchiee:

A lot of people laugh at you when you compare the Igbos with Yorubas in Education.Every Nigerian knows that putting Yoruba in the same sentence with Education is naturally normal but Igbo and Education is just like saying that a goat is flying.

That's was in the early 80's to late 90's when western press are dominating the Nigerian conversation and military governors were sent to the east and south south to rule not to develop. But now the narrative has change, the east and some south state are investing heavily in educating their children, most of these are coming from parents of 2x2 shops or the one you guys are calling traders, uncle's, auntie, the community, the church, thanks to Catholic and Anglican church in the east, these people are trying there best to educate their loved ones.in my community you can't bragg with your degree because its noting new, In terms of human capital development or manpower to service Nigeria economy we have them in abundance.
for example there is no private school in Abuja except Islamic schools you won't find substantial numbers of teachers of igbo extraction. The yorubas have lost that grip and they know it. Let them mention areas they are better than the igbos in the field of education.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by manasuk(m): 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2020
I can mention wudil & dawanau
forgiveness:

You have not answered my question. Answer and I will give you the answer.
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by paj4love: 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
Dohogeocx:
Yorubas will always beat igbos in education and we will beat them in business

Just like that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

INEC Declares Zamfara By-Election Inconclusive, 2 Adhoc Staff Missing / Biafra Is Like an HIV Infested Woman: I Withdraw My Support / Buhari And Nigerian Professionals In New York Meet (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.