Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly (78248 Views)

Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly / Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' / Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy Will Affect Her Future(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by pacehood(m): 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
Keep people's kids name out of your mouth. we need to move beyond this cruel behavior
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by donprinyo(m): 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
Very sick girl
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by DSoj(m): 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
But seriously, how can someone that claims to be "human" call a 6months old baby ugly? Publicly! Even when the baby is soooo cute.
Some people dont worth being human.
They should be living in gutter with rats

1 Like

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Btruth: 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
........but her daughter is beautiful now.
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by atheistandproud(m): 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
At least our resident troll in the phone section don chop 10 years. My faith in Nairaland is restored thanks to our able mods.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by barrydee(m): 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
styless:
Eyaa...the baby is not ugly sha

HEY dear. I need to read more of this article please. Where's the link?
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by YorubaAmaka(m): 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
hmmm

Cry Cry Baby wink

1 Like

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Vacora(m): 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
Trolls are cowards. Easy to sit behind a computer or phone to type ‘abuse’, try and say it to the person’s face.
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
Uh, for real I actually think this baby is beautiful, very cute. The thing I see here is that she didn't smile and was probably frightened by light or something, otherwise, she is a cute little girl smiley. Not everyone has thick akin sha, lol, I can't recally how many stares I have gotten from people due to the uncountable spots I've got on my body, I was even body shamed in school grin cheesy cheesy grin, they've faded a bit but are still visible. People still question me but uh... I don't get offended, I don't even get sad.
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by 02Kebreal(m): 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
Lawdis:

It's called crocodiles tears

Crocodile tears.
Yes!

1 Like

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Litmus: 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
She should draw courage from that, depending on perspective, babies are overall ugly but lovable.
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Kingkezie: 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
Charleys:
How does someone video herself crying. I don't understand

i cannot understand that.
LOCAL MAN CANNOT CAN

1 Like

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Lawdis(m): 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
02Kebreal:

Crocodile tears.
Yes!

....correctional professor

you should be working in one of the correctional centers grin
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
Home video

1 Like

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Thirteenblood: 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
Wow
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Liposure: 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
Nairaland the troll capital of the world. Wow
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by uvie66: 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
Monkey no fine im Mama like am.... this woman no get work do. Oshimole no fine im babe na beauty queen, Akpororo nko, .....na multimillionaire. Come to think of it, who in their right mind will make selfie themselves crying....is this madams' mentality in order.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Vulcanheph(m): 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
Charleys:
How does someone video herself crying. I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Omoshalewa04(f): 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
Why refer to someone's daughter as ugly, does she know how much happiness and strength she draws from that little angel??

Small thing leads to depression and Nigerians really have to caution themselves.

Rubbish.

The thing really pain her Sha.
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by 02Kebreal(m): 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
Lawdis:

....correctional professor

you should be working in one of the correctional centers grin

Okay!
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by uvie66: 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
T boss, are you ok this baby is fine poop, she was probably startled by the camera lights.
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by peacettw: 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
For crying out, you are an adult and should act like it

1 Like

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Stillthebest: 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2020
kiss

Most of these people that are trying hard to be celebs when they are not are just classless and nothing. How does people call your daughter 'ugly make much importance?

Thought 'people will always say'
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Confirmedzombie: 7:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
Both mother and daughter are ugly shapeless like a chimpanzee

Her curses will return back to her cos the troll told the truth.

Ugly bitch
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
Problem ti won niyen angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Babaalajo(m): 7:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
nonny1212:
..Lol, u r crying coz someone called ur daughter ugly. Are u a new comer. What of us they called big head, some even said see as in resemble im papa when we small. Those who lived in the hood will understand. Them dey yab small pikin dem steady for hood yet their mama never lay curse.. Small ugly, u don't dey cry dey curse up and dan.

Abeg next..

She even wore nose ring, ur cry never serious
mada dindinrin yen lohun jare,she discovered she got pregnant at 35 without having sex abi, what of Sanyeri that even small children used to call Okola? Make she park well abeg
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
Why cry because an unknown entity called your baby ugly. Most probably from someone who haven't carried a foetus let alone a full term baby and who is not certain of ever carrying one in life. You know 100% that your baby isn't ugly so why get emotional over it? Like someone said up, come on Nairaland. Nairaland is the world capital of troll. If you can survive Nairaland, you can survive the outside world.
I've lost counts of the trolls, insults and all I have received and still receiving on Nairaland yet I am still here and is not ready to leave for them. I remain focus on these two things; Business and entertainment.
Don't let anybody words especially unknown entities get into you. Laugh or frown over them and remain focus. But Cry? No No!
Your Baby is Beautiful. As for the troll, have you heard of this saying "Monkey no fine but him mama like am" please mind your business!

Do You need a reliable Okrika supply? You need an account manager? Need a digital, TVC, Radio Ad script & Jingle for your business? Need a Cinematographer for your events or church? Then call the numbers below!
Read my signature.

Jack of all trades!
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by victorian(f): 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
placeofallure:

If you ask me, it's not the baby who's ugly. It's Tboss who doesn't know the difference between private family life and public entertainment life. Keep your family affairs private they won't hear. She shoulda respected that innocent baby by keeping her away from prying public eyes. I don't pity her and her crocodile tears. She brought the humiliation upon herself. Before nko? What kinda responsible mother wears nose ring? Me, I've been trying and albeit, succeeding in keeping my personal business away from SM. Mtcheeeew for her. Osi o da n'ile pako!

Abi?

Don't mind her. Exposing the innocent lil baby to the eyes of all sorts. I just pray enemies online won't tamper with the baby destiny negatively.
I don't pity her too. What she seeks for that's what she's gotten.
Enjoy your baby in peace, as she grows up on peace and harmony, they won't hear.
My dear me too o. Before years back I use to show off my exes ,until I realise we always issues then breakup finally before my eyes clear.

Even a close friend of mine, a guy said Vicky are u not tired of breakups? Stop displaying the pic of your man online. Can't u seat down and think how your relationship goes south after showing off their pics?

Since that day I borrow myself Brain. The only pics I will show. Is myself lol.

Every other person in my life will be hidden at the background. Mehn enemies dey I swear!
My childhood friends two females got married, they didn't show their husbands Pics online. They just show the wedding pics of only themselves, with friends, family, huge cakes, buffet but cut off their husbands presence there. I was just smiling.
Them sef understand the koko about life.

Till today, they refuse to display their husbands and children pics online. They are married and glowing with peace.

Marriage good , if one can protect it.
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Studio247: 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2020
If the child is ugly madam go and give birth to your own let's see
Even try to get pregnant sef
People always bring their frustration to social media and be attacking people here and there.

Madam hustle hard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnQtkB1TCQo
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Makavelli25: 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2020
This is fascinating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tekno Gets Hospitalized, Shares Sick Bed Selfie / Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants / Bobrisky Acquires Customized Number Plate. Shares 28th Pre-Birthday Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.