Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! (44077 Views)

The Bigger The Penis The Weaker The Erection. Does This Ring True ? / My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by MrSix: 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
Lols cheesy
Na me be FTC for page two. Leemao

Let me advertise here.

Need US used laptop?
Are you in Lagos or Abuja?
It's pay on delivery in both locations
Chat me up via WhatsApp link in my signature below

2 Likes

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
Rich married or single men woo married or single women with cash & attention. It's a global trend that is tearing family units apart. Beware guys, Saran has taken over the world as we know it!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by Necksonnel: 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
You need to define what you mean by weak me

3 Likes

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by YungJo207(m): 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
Depend on what kinda weak you talking about....all the same "men can not come and die na" Las Las men sef na human so if it financially wife sef can support the ministry na abi na just to bleep and born pikin men dey marry for??

On the order hand if you mean weak like the other room " come on na so make person die because of harder harder" ?? Omo I can't do harder if any woman she can't take soft in peace make she no marry then...Las Las marriage is not a must it's not an achievement.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by KennieKingOba(m): 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
i disagree with that
Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by Jim99: 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
Vyolet:
Weaker men, do you mean the type of men that are not ready to provide for their families? Do you mean the ones that are cool with their wives being the sole provider financially as well as being homekeepers? Do you mean the ones that are not ready to remain like our forefathers but still want the women to remain like the women of old?
I mean the type of men that abandon their wives with kids with the mind that the kids will come looking for them someday after the woman has taken care of them?

If you are referring to these men, YES, they are weak and not fit to live among humans.

So sorry your hubby left you for another woman. He probably left to have peace of mind.

The men I've come across are all worthy and responsible to be called Men. And there's no such thing as a weak man

18 Likes

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by MrColdsweat: 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
Vyolet:
[s]Weaker men, do you mean the type of men that are not ready to provide for their families? Do you mean the ones that are cool with their wives being the sole provider financially as well as being homekeepers? Do you mean the ones that are not ready to remain like our forefathers but still want the women to remain like the women of old?
I mean the type of men that abandon their wives with kids with the mind that the kids will come looking for them someday after the woman has taken care of them?

If you are referring to these men, YES, they are weak and not fit to live among humans.[/s]
You have no say in the grand scheme of things. How dare you open your mouth to judge who should and shouldn't live amongst humans?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by Nathphil(m): 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
How can you move this kind of topic to the front page. What do you mean exactly OP

1 Like

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by Amanda4life: 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
[quote author=Vyolet post=86707655]Weaker men, do you mean the type of men that are not ready to provide for their families? Do you mean the ones that are cool with their wives being the sole provider financially as well as being homekeepers? Do you mean the ones that are not ready to remain like our forefathers but still want the women to remain like the women of old?

If you are referring to these men, YES, they are weak and not fit to live among humans.[/quote

Yess]

2 Likes

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
Fiyinfoluwa20:

Yes bro, it’s a thing of fear to be a man these days , a Lady can decimate your person by laying false allegations online and boom ! Nobody wants to hear your own part of the story.

I used to be a male feminists until my ex showed me, almost slipped into depression bro, I am no longer a frea*king feminists whilst noting that I strongly support equality - I am just against the black women’s version of feminism targeted at destroying men!!!

Guys fear girls, always keep receipts and evidence of whatever happen between you both.
the very fact you wanna slip into depression cos of a girl shows you're a weak man.
men of this generation are the weakest in Nigeria. now you see a man doing the bidding of a girl, buys whatever she wants cos she says so not cos he wants on his own. you see men been controlled with the promises of sex and usually without getting it, you see men spending heavily on girls and getting used and dumped, you see men begging girls to love dem, you see men crying cos a girl cheated on them and den dey come online to ask what to do, you see men giving girls monthly allawee for dating dem, weak men everywhere.

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by Mariangeles(f): 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
Toseenlove:

Absolutely True!!!
You are very observant
Men are now the Weaker Vessels, Courtesy of the society and the system the government Is running currently. Many able bodied men have been crippled financially, Men hatred and wickedness to each other, Being underpaid, No Job, Loss of job et all. The little they make, Most of them use It to chase what Is under the Women's skirt. Women are really leveraging on this, They understand the game better and have perfected It. Women nowadays can never and will never go BROKE!!! But for Nigerian Men, I'm not sorry for them.

Maybe the men in your life, but certainly not the men in mine!
The men in mine are strong men, who are resilient and live up to their responsibilities.

8 Likes

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by CharlesCLloyd(m): 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
Some Nigerian women always want to tie a man down by any means, bcus they feel they are weak, but when they fail to they then call them scum and also not let them breathe. Ladies just leave us to dey our dey biko. We are getting wiser, only with the foolish ones who misbehaves bcus of a lady. Guys code: never in your life’s misbehave bcus of woman. They can bring you down. NB: there are few ladies(60/100) who are a blessing too. Fear women, I repeat, handle women as a a wise man.

3 Likes

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by fyneboi79(m): 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
Very correct!
Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by LOVEGINO(m): 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
So true

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by SenecaTheYonger: 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
Haven't you seen the comment section of most girls on social media? Sometimes I even wonder if I'm a guy because the way these guys lick women's ass, you'll think they're literal diamonds dug out of the soil.

When you look at the comment section of most women on SM, just think of what the long-term repercussion of this kind of behavior will be.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by Amanda4life: 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
Vyolet:
Weaker men, do you mean the type of men that are not ready to provide for their families? Do you mean the ones that are cool with their wives being the sole provider financially as well as being homekeepers? Do you mean the ones that are not ready to remain like our forefathers but still want the women to remain like the women of old?

If you are referring to these men, YES, they are weak and not fit to live among humans.

On point

2 Likes

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by YungJo207(m): 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
Toseenlove:

Absolutely True!!!
You are very observant
Men are now the Weaker Vessels, Courtesy of the society and the system the government Is running currently. Many able bodied men have been crippled financially, Men hatred and wickedness to each other, Being underpaid, No Job, Loss of job et all. The little they make, Most of them use It to chase what Is under the Women's skirt. Women are really leveraging on this, They understand the game better and have perfected It. Women nowadays can never and will never go BROKE!!! But for Nigerian Men, I'm not sorry for them.

Women can never go broke you say?? Which country are you? Pakistan or Saudi Arabia? Cause last I checked even the rich cry now in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by MrColdsweat: 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
Men still play their traditional role as the provider.

The world is changing. Women have been encouraged to play more roles in society. Having more roles to play doesn't mean men have become weaker.

Look, that your father, brothers and relatives are weak, doesn't mean men in general are weaker. Speak for your family.

6 Likes

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by mlkraj(m): 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
If it's physically, mentally, emotionally men are obviously stronger
BT I don't know op definition of strength/weakness

1 Like

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
Men of these days run away from responsibilities.

11 Likes

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by Toseenlove: 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
YungJo207:

Women can never go broke you say?? Which country are you? Pakistan or Saudi Arabia? Cause last I checked even the rich cry now in Nigeria.

Actually you have a point, What I wanted to say is, you'll hardly see a lady go broke in Nigeria these days. Trust me I have so many female close friends and relatives, I know what I'm saying. I wouldn't like to go Into details. I understand the situation of the nation as well, but Women are leveraging on It.

3 Likes

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by cococandy(f): 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
If you mean stronger in the go-getter sense of it.
Stronger at being able to handle all the shyt that society throws at us while still expecting silence and perfection from us, then yes.

I don’t know about weaker men. But some of them on here whine, wail and nag too much. Always looking for how women are their problem even though their gender has been the problem since the beginning of time. Maybe that’s what you mean.

However if you mean men who are still in touch with reality, who are brave enough to ask for help when they need it, men who prioritize their humanity over toxic masculinity, not forming macho at the expense of their own mental health and the wellbeing of the children who look up to them, then that’s not a bad thing. We should applaud that.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by Taciturn1: 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
Pattypatt:
Men of these days run away from responsibilities.
Really? You mean responsibilities like?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by Ladycewhy(f): 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
herakles:
I disagree! we don't have weaker men, we just have a system/society that is increasingly antagonistic to masculinity, and tends to favour feminism and the likes
oh feminism is the one encouraging Abuja fine boys to be looking for rich women to leach on many of them are even marrying their grandmothers age mates or is it feminism that is making more men drill asses and dragging wigs and makeup with women? undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by abdullkabar(m): 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
Social media is a big influence and also the simple life syndrome

Everybody now an online warrior undecided

2 Likes

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by Toseenlove: 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Haven't you seen the comment section of most girls on social media? Sometimes I even wonder if I'm a guy because the way these guys lick women's ass, you'll think they're literal diamonds dug out of the soil.

When you look at the comment section of most women on SM, just think of what the long-term repercussion of this kind of behavior will be.

Lol Truer words has never been said. Men have successfully made Women the stronger vessels. Forget about the comments of some mumus on here claiming to be the provider as a man. Women will only like you for what you can offer not because of who you are, Emotionally they are stronger than Men, Na only gra gra men sabi do lol. They are great Manipulators. I get Intrigued about them most of the time. If you understand them to a certain point. You won't really have Issues In relating with them.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by YungJo207(m): 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
Toseenlove:

Actually you have a point, What I wanted to say is, you'll hardly see a lady go broke in Nigeria these days. Trust me I have so many female close friends and relatives, I know what I'm saying. I wouldn't like to go Into details. I understand the situation of the nation as well, but Women are leveraging on It.

Just because you see what those people you know buys or have doesn't mean they have money arrange some where...check well many of them save for months sometimes years into having what they have.... anybody can go broke so stop saying women can't go broke....if house of rep can be broke what is a woman....F.Alajika sef no dey talk like that.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by YungJo207(m): 10:31pm On Feb 16, 2020
abdullkabar:
Social media is a big influence and also the simple life syndrome

Everybody now an online warrior undecided

True man and some are really annoying...some will even defend marriage issue like they are married and in real life go down on their knees and attend churches searching for husband/wife.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by Christmasdon(m): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
Op okay you mean the increasing number of female girls around . you look at your right u see girl with short skirt and sizeable n.yansh! naso i go just day imaginam. female dominants everywhere. this days now. when i see a girls face na her n.yansh i go just day look. afta na brweast. girls everywhere now.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by Alimat40: 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
There is no question about that for now. I am a teacher I noticed this in mathematics class the boys are not doing well, but the girls taking seriously their studies. Whoever is arguing on this is just wasting time.

22 Likes

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by Karac: 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
That's why you hear of more males committing suicide than of females

2 Likes

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
I guess you are referring to the cheats who are dying on top of prostitutes daily, you aren't being sincere with your comment. Where are the worthy and responsible men? Is it the cheats? rapists? the stealing leaders? the yahoo-boys? etc. Men deserve whatever is happening to them currently, worthy/responsible men are very very few.
Jim99:
The men I've come across are all worthy and responsible to be be called Men. And there's no such thing as a weak man

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote / I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage / After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.