Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! (44075 Views)

The Bigger The Penis The Weaker The Erection. Does This Ring True ? / My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 17, 2020
Lovelypet28:
Truer words have not been said, it's really sad, the situation of things.
They are basically women in the real world but will come online with their pseudo-masculinity, lol.
I blame the economy partly, a man is nothing without money, he is like chaff that can be blown away by wind.
The real problem here is sex.Love for sex is what has crippled the manliness of men.

1 Like

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by joyandfaith: 11:36am On Feb 17, 2020
Babanlagenius:

I don't need to read it cause I'm not jobless like you. Sorry I don't exchange words with fools. I'm not your ex that made your life miserable.
i do not argue with
lazy youths, gamblers and drug addicts. i can employ you and LovePeddler you are parading as girfriend. May God bless your hustle.

1 Like

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by Wallace2107: 11:38am On Feb 17, 2020
Vyolet:
Weaker men, do you mean the type of men that are not ready to provide for their families? Do you mean the ones that are cool with their wives being the sole provider financially as well as being homekeepers? Do you mean the ones that are not ready to remain like our forefathers but still want the women to remain like the women of old?
I mean the type of men that abandon their wives with kids with the mind that the kids will come looking for them someday after the woman has taken care of them?

If you are referring to these men, YES, they are weak and not fit to live among humans.
including women that hates fellow women and don't wish other women to grow,rather they pretend to be feminist. Women that shout feminism and end up in Rita Lori, Casablanca and the likes, leaving their hard working husbands that provides for them at home to be in pains,those women that have nothing to offer in a marriage, rather they see it as a bizniz,they don't support the men, they only collect collect,thereby making our unmarried men not even interested in marriage..yes,they do not belong to any society.if u are a lady and you don't belong to those categories of women,then we luv u. U deserve to be stronger than men sef
Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 17, 2020
joyandfaith:

go and carry cutlass and hoes and start farming as were done in the past. try to acquire slaves to work in your farms as was done in the past. in the past a man who had big farm and slaves as cultivators was condidered wealth. what about now? is farming still important profession in your village?

See why I said you're slow thinking? So you've not heard of the modern ways of farming? Digitalized farming? Greenhouse? You're clearly living under a rock.
Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by Babanlagenius: 11:44am On Feb 17, 2020
joyandfaith:
i do not argue with
lazy youths, gamblers and drug addicts. i can employ you and LovePeddler you are parading as girfriend. May God bless your hustle.

Jobless Fool

2 Likes

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by joyandfaith: 11:51am On Feb 17, 2020
Nooil:

See why I said you're slow thinking? So you've not heard of the modern ways of farming? Digitalized farming? Greenhouse? You're clearly living under a rock.

tell me if farming is among 20 top professions in the world. village woman
Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by joyandfaith: 11:53am On Feb 17, 2020
Babanlagenius:

Jobless Fool
please stop gambling i can help your life. frustrated soul

1 Like

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by Babanlagenius: 11:55am On Feb 17, 2020
joyandfaith:

please stop gambling i can help your life. frustrated soul

Gambling is not for the poor. If you want to brag come lets see face to face let's declare our asset. I stay in Lagos. No long story. You this jobless girl want to help me. You don't know who you want to help. Let's stop making noise and see if you will not beg for.money. fool. You are too boring. I will never mention you again except you want to come to an open place to prove how richer you are.
I hate abusing girls but it seems your stupidity cannot be hidden

4 Likes

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
joyandfaith:

tell me if farming is among 20 top professions in the world. village woman

Eeyah, I really pity you right now. I'm sure you're one of those obese girls who only eat junk, and have no value for healthy organic foods. Please, carry your wobbly self and be going. Bye!
Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by kokomilala(m): 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
The post is vague and narrow. There doesn't seem to be topical specificity in it.What the OP is trying to do is to speak reductively and invidiously about men in order to promote a feminist agenda.
What exactly do you mean by there are weaker men today? Of course,times are changing and women are getting more and more economically empowered right down the globe. But that doesn't mean men are getting weaker.
Men still call the shots in many things all over the world: politics,economy, sports, diplomacy, aviation etc,etc.
Or have men stopped fathering children? It is when women start impregnating other women via intercourse that I'll concede that truly men have become weaker or useless.
Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by dederocs(m): 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
All I see is lots of olosho, and very few women, the strong ones are less than 3%. Strength is measured by character and moral fibre... all these money hungry women grin
Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by Smallhead(m): 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol I do have a good man who is not a redpiller, thank goodness for that.

Now as for being jealous of men being pampered, if you go back to my previous coments I will gladly do that for a man so long as he becomes house husband,we will switch roles while I put my feet up and watch telemundo he will be in the kitchen making me dinner, slowly this generation is getting there and we surely will.

Atleast the ones marrying older women are nothing but boy toys so it's all good ,ride on boys . House husbands are very much welcomed in my world,I am all for breaking the dynamics.I always tell my fellow women,if you share the bill share the house up keep and everything else,let him mop and go to the market,go out and have fun and leave the kids with him to bathe and feed.That is where I want my fellow women to be woke ,dont let these me eat their cakes and have it,if he wants to be a Leach he might as well be a house husband .

Lastly dear women stop massaging these men's ego ,if he is not a provider,there is no point trying to massage his ego by using your money and making it seem he is the one paying for it. Many women do this alot and that is what is giving these boys the guts . If I pay for the bill,I will sure let it be known that I am the bread winner, ain't no shame in that ,it means I am a strong woman, proudly take the crown off his head and wear it but some women are ashamed to let the world know they cater for their family. I just don't get this logic. This has to change.

It shows you have really come a far way from nothing to the present state you are now.

From my observation, seems you flirted with peoples husband's and boyfriends in the past, who have favoured you in one way or the other to where you are now.

Base on your bossy attitude, seems you have had series of failed relationship in the past and you are now afraid, tired of being alone and empty then you meagle with intending boyfriends of average class, that shows you a little spice of Mr. Nice and responsible which you now gave them the title of 'goodman', 'fiance', 'boyfriend' etc.

My dear sister you only deceiving yourself the Man u presently dating now is having a better side chick aside you. If am lying investigate or if you so thinking he's your futur husband, why havnt him propose yet?

What you say, is who you are. Change your mindset. The way your wrote this write up shows much hatred to be totally submissive to a Man.

Mind you i knw girls like you. Even if you get so rich like you dream, your choice of having any man you like will surely hunt you, even when you find any, they can do all the sacrifices and sugar coating for your hard earn money and just for a short period of time and not forever. no matter how much you have in your bank account.

And at the end you will still need a man to head over you.

I donnot know if i will be available but you really need true love and need to be taken care of properly. You cost me my lunch break
Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by bulbutcher(m): 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
They are our mothers our sisters our wives if they make mistakes correct them
they are prone to making mistakes they obey their instincts more often. and that's why we are emotionally subjected to them, every man must treat every woman the way he wants his sister and mother to be treated.
She is equally smones mother or sister
Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by LordBaelish: 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
solasoulmusic:
I’m gonna give you a scenario I think women are stronger emotionally and that makes men fear women and sometimes mistreat them

Let’s call my first example M

M is amazing funny and wonderful but I could never give him the attention he craved was always back and forth with his ex I left as soon as I met someone he was all apologetic and wanted me back I didn’t budge meaning his attracted to the chase not the person

Second example G

G has seen a lot in life not so good experiences so I knew not to be aloof with G worked out a plan for our legacy as soon as I go on a trip before I come back G has built our legacy with other women what I didn’t do with M I put my love on the table to do with G but he couldn’t hold me up

OJB first wife gave him kidney the others it no reach am like that at the end of the day it’s the one that love you that spends time to work things through everyday and it takes courage guys see choices and think they are better options solid rock vs sinking sand

When a man breaks a woman’s heart she elevates her mind to attract others but you’ll see men punishing women for another woman’s mistake i for no smart reach had I not been deceived once love always

I be telling my love it’s only when someone cares they show you that your way isn’t the best way sometimes we’ve inherited the wrong way to treat people some call it red pill and blue bill when your old who will pass you your pills lol

This Post is as incoherent as it comes. I kindly advice you to post in bits or slow down your train of thought.
Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by patani(m): 2:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
fidelitystrs:
Is this true presently in the society??

Kind of noticing this now in men.

Hmmm

The whole nonsense started from when Men started kneeling down for women to Marry them...Thats a big bullshit....

5 Likes

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by Ladycewhy(f): 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
Smallhead:

It shows you have really come a far way from nothing to the present state you are now.

From my observation, seems you flirted with peoples husband's and boyfriends in the past, who have favoured you in one way or the other to where you are now.

Base on your bossy attitude, seems you have had series of failed relationship in the past and you are now afraid, tired of being alone and empty then you meagle with intending boyfriends of average class, that shows you a little spice of Mr. Nice and responsible which you now gave them the title of 'goodman', 'fiance', 'boyfriend' etc.

My dear sister you only deceiving yourself the Man u presently dating now is having a better side chick aside you. If am lying investigate or if you so thinking he's your futur husband, why havnt him propose yet?

What you say, is who you are. Change your mindset. The way your wrote this write up shows much hatred to be totally submissive to a Man.

Mind you i knw girls like you. Even if you get so rich like you dream, your choice of having any man you like will surely hunt you, even when you find any, they can do all the sacrifices and sugar coating for your hard earn money and just for a short period of time and not forever. no matter how much you have in your bank account.

And at the end you will still need a man to head over you.

I donnot know if i will be available but you really need true love and need to be taken care of properly. You cost me my lunch break
lol, my friend go sit I a ditch somewhere, Mr observer grin grin grin. You wish. Failed relationships ke? I can't count how many men looking for a relationship I have turned down this year alone cheesy.

Nigerian men that can even sleep with mad women and rape babies are those the specie of men I am supposed to be scared they will cheat on me? Bro please. grin grin grin . I enjoy it while I can and if he changes I move on to the next one, even if I am married and shit gets real I will bounce ain't nobody got time for "let me stay for the kids".Even your father cheated on your mother, you all men are the same and I have long kept men on a leash like dogs and will never be surprised as far as Nigerian men are concerned

You lots are always quick to refer to how our mothers were the best thing to happen to the Earth and call it the good old days but guess what they were never good enough for your forefathers hence the reason they married many wives.So why then should any woman bend over backwards to please a man when even the generation of women currently still being praised today were never put in the pedestal they deserved undecided.

You should be more focused on your life darling,cos I have mine all figured out, I have both plan A ,B and C grin grin grin, I know all the variables and where it is likely to tilt with different behavioral patterns ,so don't worry about me tongue
Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by optimus106(m): 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
A lot of men have little or no masculinity left in them. They are women clothed in the frame of men.

Is your father a live example?
Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
LordBaelish:

This Post is as incoherent as it comes. I kindly advice you to post in bits or slow down your train of thought.
other people liked it sorry I can transcribe

E mean sey just be a good person love each other I come talk sey I get example M na guy wey I no really send wey Dey use him girlfriend pepper me and then when I come disengage he come they message me say him love me when he see sey I dey happy

G na person wey other babes don show am pepper I come love am tender build things with I help am move dey withstand Wetin I no fit take for another man hand later na e go carry building block wey I give am put for another woman head come dey abuse me untop

But if you see how I dey follow am talk na me strong pass walahi
Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by mainman7(m): 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
fidelitystrs:

We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!!
Is this true presently in the society??

Kind of noticing this now in men.
Hmmm
Capital YES. Expecially all southern states' men who value their own belly and lust than protecting those that should look up to them. What is the motivation of an average southern man?! To buy lastest car, fashion and stiffle fellow southern men with envy. That is it, we focus on trying to achiev to that we can flaunt the achievent to kill our haters(fellow southern men) with envy! And get all the girls! Very childiah mentality. They undetstand this our foolishness, that's why your brother that is regularly given crumps would look the other way when... hmmm... They refused prevent when they could, still blinded by this self-desrructive ego, they refuse to unite and fight courageously to stop the killing of their sons and raping of their wives and daughters. Shame, shame, shame!

Truth is always very bitter. The next generation shall never forgive this current southern generation of "chop and lose sense, my belle and lust is more importat than my brothers lives". I love subtle intelligence of women so much and how they codedly pass accross their message why the southern men still gyrating and deceiving themselves to be men. Have you notice how most southern girl and women are now always dressed in black? They now see their mem as walking dead that refuse to rise to life and responsibility of defence when most needed. The cloths maybe stylish designs etc, but black have suddenly become so popular among our females. They have already seen that the men that God created to protect them have become useless weaklings and slaves to intruders that could have been conqured since, who have betrayed their females' trust. Being a man no be only to fvck and produce children like pigs. Real Men are Men! And we know ourselves: very few in the south, so we couldn't do much, we were also betrayed severally by the weaklings whenever we planned to.... True life story. Southern women now look up to God, southern men have fail them woefully.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by imustsaymymindo: 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Physically? Not true.
Academically? Not true.
Logically? Not true.
Financiall? Never true.
Metally? Nil.
Emotionally? Very true.

Hmm... However, it seems high emotional quotient is much more important in the World we live in currently.
Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by machiavelli95: 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2020
Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by Legendguru: 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
A weak man speaking for himself
Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by nadia808: 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
[url]ibeere.com[/url]
Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by Adasun(m): 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2020
MrPresident1:
shocked
Stop eating soy
why?
Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by MrPresident1: 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by NiggasInParis: 9:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
Akukaliaa:
cry

In the East and here in Ifitedunu where I reside, we have very powerful men with submissive women.

But in Lagos and in all those cosmopolitan cities where women have been enlightened and westernized by the doctrines of gender equality; men, their own type of men have become effeminate and weak.

Believe me I won't raise a boy I call "son" in Lagos.

Reminds me of a story I read here on NL. No. 255 Katakata street..
Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by Smallhead(m): 2:06am On Feb 18, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol, my friend go sit I a ditch somewhere, Mr observer grin grin grin. You wish. Failed relationships ke? I can't count how many men looking for a relationship I have turned down this year alone cheesy.

Nigerian men that can even sleep with mad women and rape babies are those the specie of men I am supposed to be scared they will cheat on me? Bro please. grin grin grin . I enjoy it while I can and if he changes I move on to the next one, even if I am married and shit gets real I will bounce ain't nobody got time for "let me stay for the kids".Even your father cheated on your mother, you all men are the same and I have long kept men on a leash like dogs and will never be surprised as far as Nigerian men are concerned

You lots are always quick to refer to how our mothers were the best thing to happen to the Earth and call it the good old days but guess what they were never good enough for your forefathers hence the reason they married many wives.So why then should any woman bend over backwards to please a man when even the generation of women currently still being praised today were never put in the pedestal they deserved undecided.

You should be more focused on your life darling,cos I have mine all figured out, I have both plan A ,B and C grin grin grin, I know all the variables and where it is likely to tilt with different behavioral patterns ,so don't worry about me tongue

You right on your own opinion but along the line you get it all wrong. You always make mention of 'Nigerian Men' this is a very bad notion you have about Nigerian Men.

We now in a globalised world Where whats happening in asia can happen in africa, what in America can happen in Europe, & Australia etc.

Anywhere you go that's the trend everywhere, men are all the same. The only difference is the Mindset, Motivation, Values and Beliefs system, experience, education, economy, demography and the languages.

Even women in civilised country prefer a Nigerian man that is doing good for himself. Humans or let me say Men are different, not all Men are Men.

What you need, is to be at peach with yourself.
change your mindset and orientation, you will just be fine.

You need to be with a real man to know this, you have only encounter boy's in the form of Men. Age is not maturity, there some men with a boy mindset. When you with a real man every other things in life will fall in place.

You talked about cheating, when you in a very healthy relationship your Man will fear, respect and love you.

Note* some men when having the opportunity to cheat, will cheat so even if you go find a new Man in form of the new Saint, it same mind in another body.

I hate infidelity, What i advice is that a real woman will own his man and desciplines his man, communicate with him and trust him, he will never let you down.

*though he is just human.
Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by healthserve(m): 5:07am On Feb 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
I'm neither here to support the argument or oppose it. I came to state a simple fact based on these few examples.

Men are weak whether they want to admit it or not. Why? Because they have given women their strength. You'll come online to hear them bash 'loose women' everyday because according to them, these 'loose women' only have pucci to offer. (They'll speak as if without money and preeq, they have anything else to offer these ladies). At the same time, they will still go about running after everything in skirt and would not be brave enough to call themselves loose.

NB: some of these 'loose' ladies are building infrastructures and changing things for her poverty-stricken family of ten children that they weak father could not train or raise.

Men are weak, whether they want to accept it or not. They want a hardworking and beautiful wife who is also a virgin, yet, they can't stay faithful to that one wife for the rest of their life. They will cheat countless times, but let their wife cheat once, and you'll see them appear on social media bashing women up and down and crying 'fear women' as if they're babies. What happened to handling your problems like a man? Or the famous, men don't cry? slogan. Chant them like your forefathers did! Mtcheww!

In conclusion, women may not be stronger, but, men are definitely weak and I'm glad it's finally dawning on them.

angry
Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by Ladycewhy(f): 5:34am On Feb 18, 2020
Smallhead:

You right on your own opinion but along the line you get it all wrong. You always make mention of 'Nigerian Men' this is a very bad notion you have about Nigerian Men.

We now in a globalised world Where whats happening in asia can happen in africa, what in America can happen in Europe, & Australia etc.

Anywhere you go that's the trend everywhere, men are all the same. The only difference is the Mindset, Motivation, Values and Beliefs system, experience, education, economy, demography and the languages.

Even women in civilised country prefer a Nigerian man that is doing good for himself. Humans or let me say Men are different, not all Men are Men.

What you need, is to be at peach with yourself.
change your mindset and orientation, you will just be fine.

You need to be with a real man to know this, you have only encounter boy's in the form of Men. Age is not maturity, there some men with a boy mindset. When you with a real man every other things in life will fall in place.

You talked about cheating, when you in a very healthy relationship your Man will fear, respect and love you.

Note* some men when having the opportunity to cheat, will cheat so even if you go find a new Man in form of the new Saint, it same mind in another body.

I hate infidelity, What i advice is that a real woman will own his man and desciplines his man, communicate with him and trust him, he will never let you down.

*though he is just human.
lol, I am just here laughing you know why? Even pastors are not left our of the infidelity ring, grin grin cheesy. I refer to Nigerian men because they are the ones I have lived with and grown up to see who am I supposed to refer to ? German men? undecided

Nigerian men are probably the only ones in West Africa willing to marry a so called civilised lady his grandmother's age mate so of course they will be prefered grin grin grin grin.

I have seen alot in this young years of mine and nothing surprises me as far as Nigerian men are concerned. The drug dealers ,the ritualist na una get am,then the new trend now is sleeping with your daughters and raping babies . Abeg I nor fit talk.

If you hate infidelity,good for you,you are but one man in a multitude of many,you are in no position to hold the forte for others.

Have a nice day .
Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by healthserve(m): 5:38am On Feb 18, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol, I am just here laughing you know why? Even pastors are not left our if the infidelity ring, grin grin cheesy. I refer to Nigerian men because they are the ones I have lived with and grown up to see who am I supposed to refer to ? German men? undecided

Nigerian men are probably the only ones in West Africa willing to marry a so called civilised lady his grandmother's age mate so of course they will be prefered grin grin grin grin.

I have seen alot in this young years of mine and nothing surprises me as far as Nigerian men are concerned. The drug dealers ,the ritualist na una get am,then the new trend now is sleeping with your daughters and raping babies . Abeg I nor fit talk.

If you hate infidelity,good for you,you are but one man in a multitude of many,you are in no position to hold the forte for others.

Have a nice day .

Haba. Na so we cum bad finish angry
Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by Ladycewhy(f): 5:48am On Feb 18, 2020
healthserve:

Haba. Na so we cum bad finish angry
who's fault is that ? Stay online and be fighting gender wars while your brothers are busy ruining your reputation home and abroad one even said a few days ago that feminism is the reason men are now transgender and marrying old women and becoming gigolos grin grin grin. .
Re: We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! by healthserve(m): 5:58am On Feb 18, 2020
Ladycewhy:
who's fault is that ? Stay online and be fighting gender wars while your brothers are busy ruining your reputation home and abroad one even said a few days ago that feminism is the reason men are now transgender and marrying old women and becoming gigolos grin grin grin. .

Smh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote / I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage / After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.