Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) (70922 Views)

Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) / Covid-19: My Tale Of 3 Cities - Evelyn John, A Nigerian Student In Wuhan, China / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 9:32am On Feb 17, 2020
maasoap:

My man, it's too late for evacuation, let's face the truth. Even Chinese government has locked down that state for now, that's to tell you how dangerous the situation is. This is not being heartless, it's being known what is at stake.
I clearly understand how deadly COVID-19 is, I am not even suggesting bring them back if we can't help them.
Instead I am saying we should stay away from some statement of hate simply because they went to seek greener pastures doesn't make them rebels who we ignore to their fate.
Many Nigerians are shining teeth because to them they are in an untouchable region where they think they have laugh best because they have laugh last. But I pray things doesn't get worse than it already is, if it does, this same people might beg for visa to wuhan itself. God forbid such.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by Solacemk: 9:33am On Feb 17, 2020
I beg una compatriots! Stay there first for the sake of the nation. Thank you for your understanding

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by mvem(m): 9:36am On Feb 17, 2020
UnimkeAk:

We handled Ebola

Wtf
I hate the fact that am Nigerian

Quarantine facilities should be built immediately the they should be evacuated..

It sucks being a Nigeriab
read and you will see all most everyone is against your view..
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by Horus(m): 9:38am On Feb 17, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD9ilrDiwy8

Nigeria FG Abandoned and Ingnore Nigerians Students in China. (A cry for help)
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by Liposure: 9:39am On Feb 17, 2020
Bring no way, bring no way, bring no way
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by examscholar: 9:39am On Feb 17, 2020
fvckchina:
there is no free lunch.

this is called "the cost of earning quick money in china".

they choose not to earn 300naira everyday in nigeria , then they should not feel sorry to risk their lives earning 300 dollars in china.

You are the most useless idiot that has ever commented on nairaland. I understand your type. Your generations are always broke ass set of people. WERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 9:41am On Feb 17, 2020
You better stay there, come home and get your HEAD CUT OFF, Jihad is hot and bloody in Nigeria it's better you die there than coming home
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by Horus(m): 9:42am On Feb 17, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU7TmyOLPr4

Coronavirus: Representatives refuse evacuation of Nigerians in China
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 9:43am On Feb 17, 2020
Ifesinachi22:
Coronavirus update:

The Coronavirus cases have risen to over 17000 infections in total with 21,588 in mainland China. It should be noted too that over 361 persons have died.

Over 60 Nigerians are trapped in Wuhan the epicentre of the of the out break.

Nigerians in wuhan China needs help from Nigeria government as they carry their placards bearing ....Bring Us Home, Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan China

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1322358371281240&id=1026170987566648
una real fada, na govt go pay una flight money? abi na govt pursue una go china?
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by Erastuslove: 9:45am On Feb 17, 2020
The Chinese have proved that the African GENE is a resistant blood to CORONAVIRUS, why are you crying to come home to insecurity? Blood of Jesus covers you all..

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 9:45am On Feb 17, 2020
MikkySexy23:

Wisdom my friend. It's WISDOM!! Bring them back to where? which facilities? Doctors? 24HRS power Most African nations are not bringing back their citizens from Wuhan because no African nation can cope effectively under the strain of this debilitating and ruthless virus. It ain't rocket science. People in government would only pay lip service to the situation..

Common lassa fever doctors and nurses dey gbege leave patient.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by TruthHurts100: 9:46am On Feb 17, 2020
Bring you where? Shebi Nigeria no good, that's why unar comot? Unar don dey enjoy China since, and we dey suffer for here, we still they suffer sef but make unar nor con add Corona join our Coronary
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 9:47am On Feb 17, 2020
sinkhole:
Many people in this country are dafts!
Last time, a minister was offering some useless sum of money to those who could find a cure for CoDIV-19.
How can somebody find a cure to what you don't know?
Americans are evacuating their sick and infected people from China, is it only because they have high tech?
By getting the infected people, America could then lay their hands directly on the virus, keep a sample of it and continue working on it directly!
Britain, Japan, etc are evacuating their infected people not only because they have high tech but because that is an easy way to have direct access to the virus!
the u.s government didn't risk it.....
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by kevotek1000(m): 9:49am On Feb 17, 2020
... My brothers and sisters in Chico remain there.
... Nigeria is not safe either, there are 1000ways to die in Nigeria. Nigeria government don't have the means to evacuate you guys. Don't add Corona to our already multiple problems in Nigeria.
I advice you guys to dey u there while we dey our here.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:53am On Feb 17, 2020
stanliwise:
I clearly understand how deadly COVID-19 is, I am not even suggesting bring them back if we can't help them.

Time had been wasted, FG delayed and that chapter had been permanently closed

Instead I am saying we should stay away from some statement of hate simply because they went to seek greener pastures doesn't make them rebels who we ignore to their fate.
Many Nigerians are shining teeth because to them they are in an untouchable region where they think they have laugh best because they have laugh last. But I pray things doesn't get worse than it already is, if it does, this same people might beg for visa to wuhan itself. God forbid such.

Not everyone has capacity to think deeply. There are kids in this forum, it's expected.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by dalass(f): 9:54am On Feb 17, 2020
Ifesinachi22:
Coronavirus update:

The Coronavirus cases have risen to over 17000 infections in total with 21,588 in mainland China. It should be noted too that over 361 persons have died.

Over 60 Nigerians are trapped in Wuhan the epicentre of the of the out break.

Nigerians in wuhan China needs help from Nigeria government as they carry their placards bearing ....Bring Us Home, Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan China

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1322358371281240&id=1026170987566648

Abeg

Not at this time oh...

You have to wait till this corona virus matter is settled..

Please oh
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by RaptorX: 9:55am On Feb 17, 2020
This are mainly students who went to China to study not economic migrants
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by Mike008(m): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2020
Even the prodigal son will not be allowed home under the circumstance. It's too risky.
Those in China should undertake the safety precautions in place and they'll be safe.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by Adakintroy2: 9:57am On Feb 17, 2020
Idiots the same Nigeria that is good for nothing. Hw we go take help na?. Na so them kill those once for southy destroy them stores, begin cry for Nigeria to help.

When you because of new girlfriend insult and degrade your wife say she no get lingerie, na so so old wrapper she DE tie. Something go happen for that outside weh go remind you say no be by wrapper.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by Supersymetry: 10:00am On Feb 17, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
They should stay there please.

China is far better than Nigeria
or better relocate to a safer city in China
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 10:01am On Feb 17, 2020
maasoap:

Time had been wasted, FG delayed and that chapter had been permanently closed

Not everyone has capacity to think deeply. There are kids in this forum, it's expected.
Thanks for your understanding and mature response.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by Supersymetry: 10:02am On Feb 17, 2020
If this virus locates any city in nigeria people will move out like Christmas holiday season.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by zico10(m): 10:03am On Feb 17, 2020
Which home are you talking about? Plz enjoy your stay while the various last.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by Lawdis(m): 10:04am On Feb 17, 2020
...water don pass garri oga don run away

edon happen

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by Starz825(m): 10:05am On Feb 17, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
They should stay there please.

China is far better than Nigeria
grin grin....in my mind this statement of yours sounds like a sarcastic one....

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by Renforce: 10:06am On Feb 17, 2020
dawnomike:
Inasmuch as i understand the need for Nigerians to be evacuated from the province... Unfortunately, that may not be a possible as it may not be a safe move.

I'm telling you broooo
They suppose know our level in this country na

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by Jayxx: 10:08am On Feb 17, 2020
This is a delicate and serious issue

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by FuckThaMod: 10:09am On Feb 17, 2020
[s]
post=86718306:

Okay, we understand your points better now.
You are making a lot of sense here.
You are a wise man.
Points noted.
Thanks.
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by Bola146(f): 10:09am On Feb 17, 2020
UnimkeAk:

We handled Ebola

Wtf
I hate the fact that am Nigerian

Quarantine facilities should be built immediately the they should be evacuated..

It sucks being a Nigeriab

Pele o
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by MyMouth(m): 10:10am On Feb 17, 2020
DSoj:
Bring them home and take them straight to heavily guarded quarantine farrrr away from people until proved they are not infected
And they should be tested before being lifted from China
So after testing them and they test positive nko? They should be left there to die right? What if the Chinese insist Nigeria must carry her citizen whether positive or negative? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) / How Early Is Antenatal? / CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.