Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,035 members, 7,810,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) (70913 Views)

Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) / Covid-19: My Tale Of 3 Cities - Evelyn John, A Nigerian Student In Wuhan, China / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by Renforce: 10:11am On Feb 17, 2020
sinkhole:
Many people in this country are dafts!
Last time, a minister was offering some useless sum of money to those who could find a cure for CoDIV-19.
How can somebody find a cure to what you don't know?
Americans are evacuating their sick and infected people from China, is it only because they have high tech?
By getting the infected people, America could then lay their hands directly on the virus, keep a sample of it and continue working on it directly!
Britain, Japan, etc are evacuating their infected people not only because they have high tech but because that is an easy way to have direct access to the virus!

Lol bro!!! We wey Neva fit battle book haram na one battle virus?
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by choblak(m): 10:12am On Feb 17, 2020
Which home? You guys should stay there till the virus is tarminated soon.
Anything made in China doesn't last so corola abi Corona virus will soon die.

Stay China pls don't come and infect us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by Clinghton: 10:16am On Feb 17, 2020
Quarantine yourself there, we are not gonna die the same day.

Our government is still battling terrorism, corruption, Lassa fever etc.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 10:17am On Feb 17, 2020
Sorry but there’s bad weather and planes can’t land in Lagos. Or they want to take our virus to Ghana? sad
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by Saphier665: 10:17am On Feb 17, 2020
Invest minimum of $20 (~ NGN 7,200) in for€x investments, cryptocurrenci£s like bitcoins etc and get up to 10 % everyday for 20 DAYS. You can start making up to ₦10,000 daily ....
[url=/0cChMMV] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

This is completely a side income program where you focus on your day to day activities while earning on the side.
This platform is very legitimate.

We are aware the forex market is very volatile and returns depends on various factors, some beyond our control. So we have a cushion effect in place to ensure security of invested funds.

LOCAL BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

[url=/0cChMMV] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

You can WhatsApp < 0 8 0 7 2 9 8 1 5 2 8 > for more details.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by aremutaiwo960(m): 10:18am On Feb 17, 2020
I feel for them, I pray God will continue to be with them.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by Maski87: 10:18am On Feb 17, 2020
Make una come spread coro,virus,buhari make you no try am
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by ringi82(m): 10:19am On Feb 17, 2020
Blackeurop:
I'm really glad I left China by December back to base, so Na so man 4 take carry placard.
Bro go do checkup o grin
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by Blackeurop: 10:24am On Feb 17, 2020
ringi82:
Bro go do checkup o grin
I'm very fine
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by Larryslim(m): 10:25am On Feb 17, 2020
dawnomike:
Inasmuch as i understand the need for Nigerians to be evacuated from the province... Unfortunately, that may not be a possible as it may not be a safe move.
And why? Why leave them to suffer in a foreign land, Chinese government can't do anything for them because they are not citizens.
Why not being them back and quarantine them if necessary?
Y'all are just heartless people, like you will tell your mother to stay there if she was trapped there.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:26am On Feb 17, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
They should stay there please.

China is far better than Nigeria
Are we rejecting our fellow countrymen and barring them from returning to their dear home?
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by UnimkeAk(m): 10:30am On Feb 17, 2020
mvem:
read and you will see all most everyone is against your view..
That's why it sucks, and I no longer blame leaders... Because a nation leaders is a reflection of its people, no two ways about it.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by BennyDon: 10:33am On Feb 17, 2020
Tough times don't last. Stay there, brethren. Bringing you home at this time is unwise and unsafe. China has the technology to handle the epidemic. Per adventure you're returned home, I'm afraid the casualties would be so great because our govt here don't value human lives.

My brethren, be strong!
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by themaestro08(m): 10:34am On Feb 17, 2020
fvckchina:
there is no free lunch.

this is called "the cost of earning quick money in china".

they choose not to earn 300naira everyday in nigeria , then they should not feel sorry to risk their lives earning 300 dollars in china.

Brainless!... Other civilized like countries Japan, Britain and Switzerland have long evacuated their citizens.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by TzuClausewitz: 10:34am On Feb 17, 2020
Scientists don't need to lay their hands directly on the corona virus. The genetic code of the virus is known and scientists just re-create the China coronavius from its DNA code in the lab to better understand it. All major science institutes have been sharing the Covid-19 genome. Check the University of California Santa Cruz (UCSC) Genome Browser to see the Coronavirus genome:
sinkhole:
Last time, a minister was offering some useless sum of money to those who could find a cure for CoDIV-19.
Americans are evacuating their sick and infected people from China, is it only because they have high tech?
By getting the infected people, America could then lay their hands directly on the virus, keep a sample of it and continue working on it directly!
Britain, Japan, etc are evacuating their infected people not only because they have high tech but because that is an easy way to have direct access to the virus!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by themaestro08(m): 10:37am On Feb 17, 2020
sinkhole:

Bro did you really took that minister word serious?.... I have long realize to take anything they say with a pinch of salt.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 10:38am On Feb 17, 2020
What about their return ticket?

Just asking for a roommate
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by mvem(m): 10:38am On Feb 17, 2020
UnimkeAk:

That's why it sucks, and I no longer blame leaders... Because a nation leaders is a reflection of its people, no two ways about it.
sure
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by Keketu(m): 10:44am On Feb 17, 2020
Blackeurop:
I'm really glad I left China by December back to base, so Na so man 4 take carry placard.
hel adimn, plesae quarantie this man
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 17, 2020
Badb0y4lyf:
This is an indication that Nigeria does not care for it citizens we just Dey pay Tax for noting ordinary Egypt and South Africa evacuated her citizens from there why can’t Nigerians I’m sure the case will be different if it Hanan Buhari that’s there.
l wonder how you think or reason at times, you want them to come back with what plans do you think the Nigerian health sector has or don’t understand what this airborne virus means pls keep quite if you don’t know what to say

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 17, 2020
themaestro08:

Brainless!... Other civilized like countries Japan, Britain and Switzerland have long evacuated their citizens.
I think it is you that is brainless. Have you asked your self what plans your country is having for them or do you think you are immune wise up

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by BeerParlour: 10:48am On Feb 17, 2020
post=86716561:
The FG should do something about this after necessary ways to go about it.
After they have been properly quarantined.
Thanking God that no Nigerian in Wuhan is infected with this deadly virus so far.

Information reaching us @[/color] says 'A total of 60 Nigerians are living in Wuhan city where the virus broke out from, No Nigerian in China had been infected and we have our brothers and sisters in our prayers everyday not to contact this deadly virus'
Kindly say Amen to this,
if you love your fellow Nigerians pleaseee

God is [color=#990000]Love!

A Very Big Amen Mr Eazi!

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by BeerParlour: 10:50am On Feb 17, 2020
China have recorded over 60,000 cases of the virus and more than 1,500 people have died of the virus.

The OP is not updated

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by themaestro08(m): 10:51am On Feb 17, 2020
malcomxjr:
I think it is you that is brainless. Have you asked your self what plans your country is having for them or do you think you are immune wise up

You are a big fool bro ( no hard feelings)

Sometimes you have to set aside your useless ego and learn.

Silly Motherfuckerr!
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by Blackeurop: 10:52am On Feb 17, 2020
Keketu:
hel adimn, plesae quarantie this man

This your writing Na wao, don't worry my basement Na Europe.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) by Majid1990(m): 10:53am On Feb 17, 2020
They should remain remember some of you said Nigeria is a zoo stay out of zoo forever plz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) / What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / How Early Is Antenatal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.