Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (156771 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 11:17pm On Mar 19, 2011
@OMOKEMESI, can you please tell me the website that patentees in ogun state can log on to, to check for their names, thanks.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2011
POSSIBLE REASON WHY MOBIL OIL MAY DEFAULT CCNL ROYALTY.
Introduction.
In my post number 142, i promised to comment on the above subject matter. I appreciate calls, e-mails and flashes of assembly members. I will be ingratitude if i fail to commend the effort of management team of CCNL in this battle.
LISTEN CAREFULLY.
It is a truism that first impression last longer. Fellow CCNL patentees, i must confess that Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is not a company one should rely upon in any way. MPN is a chameleon. MPN can blow hot and cold together at a time. Please read my post number 123 on page 4 to reflect my arguments.
If you ask me "WOULD MPN DEFAULT ? " . I will tell you "YES" except with the use of LITIGATION. In the history of debt settlement in the world, i have not read or hear where over $236 billion is settled out of court. Why should CCNL negotiate with a thief (MPN) over its interllectual property? It sounds funny. You do't beg a thief to give you your entitlements.
The question is "HAS MPN SHOWN SINCERITY IN THIS BATTLE ?"
LET US FLASH BACK.
MPN written address in the Federal High Court UYO stated as:
"it is also mpn's case that the paints they used in their oil platforms, tanks, and oil pipelines are supplied to them by their subsidiary company in Holland. That paint has been in existence prior to the alleged invention of CCNL. Therefore, they have not in anyway infringed on the patents allegely granted to CCNL by the Federal Goverment of Nigeria in 1999."
Fellow Patentees, if not becouse of LITIGATION, what would have been the faith of CCNL today. MPN is a liar.
Would MPN comply with the resolutions of the proposed negotiation?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by bassette(m): 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2011
please does anyone have any idea on the comandclem site we can check for names of all registered patentees from all states of the federation, or is there anything like that yet?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by kenrino(m): 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2011
I think CCNL SHOULD PUT THE LIST OF ALL REGISTERED PATANTEES LIST IN THEIR DATABASE STATE BY STATE ON A WEBSITE SO THAT EVERYONE CAN VERIFY.
THIS WILL AID TRANSPARENCY, DETECT AND CORRECT ANY ERROR.

PLEASE WHO HAS THE LATEST INFORMATION? HAS THE MEDIATION PROCESS BEGUN?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2011
@GODSAYES. I am very sorry for my inability to reply your post before now. Ogun State list of Registered Comandclem Patentees used to appear on "www.comandclemonline.com" website for years, but this list was missing when I visited the site. And all efforts I made to get Pastor Abimbola Salami, the Senior Manager of Comandclem for Ogun State, to comment on this issue were futile. However, I think the disappearance of the list might not be unconnected with the decision of Comandclem Authorities to centralise operation. I am of the opinion that there might be only one database for all Comandclem Registered Patentees at the end of the day. ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 7:00am On Mar 23, 2011
@ OMOKEMESI, thanks a lot for the information, God will continue to bless you and have a wonderful day.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by DrOguns: 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2011
What is very importance right now is for all patentee to go to the state they registered to confirm if their name is in their state data base.
Before you go and confirm your name make sure that you go along with your receipt otherwise they may not attend to you. For any other info call 08186526480
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by rotimiland(m): 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2011
Greetings to all Patentees,
Follow the link below and see another Mobil's disregard to court ruling in Niger delta. Illegality she could not do in another country, she enjoys it in Nigeria. sad

http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/niger-delta-youths-besiege-exxonmobil-over-unpaid-oil-spill-compensation#comment-196138
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 12:31am On Mar 24, 2011
RULES OF LAW VERSUS MPN.
It is melancholy to say that the RULES OF LAW OF THE FEDERAL REPUCLIC OF NIGERIA is prostrating for MPN because of incapability of the Executive Arm of Government.
It is a big slap on the Executives of this country for it failure to put capability where it belong in terms of enforcing the court orders.
In BP {GULF OF MEXICO} over $32.2 BILLION was paid as compensation and clean up cost. Why reverse is the case in the country ?
The Executives and Legislatures are running after 2011 elections at the expense of the core issues affecting the citizenries.
The non-payment of oil spill compansation by MPN indicated that the rules of law are prostrating for a foreigh organisation (MPN).
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 3:21pm On Mar 24, 2011
DISREGARD FAKE MESSAGES AND LETTERS, Prof Uwemedimo Urged Comandclem Patentees and Members of the Public. Says Such Messages and Letters Emanated From unscrupulous ex-staff of the Company who had been sacked and disclaimed. Full Report Later ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2011
IGNORE FAKE TEXT MESSAGES AND LETTERS : ~Uwemedimoh Tells Patentees The Chairman of Comandclem Nigeria Limited, King Prof Clement Uwemedimoh, has appealed to all Comandclem Patentees and members of the public to ignore text messages and letters being sent out by "unscrupulous ex-staff" of the company.                                           He emphasized that there was no iota of truth in whatever messages and letters they had been sending, and urged receivers of such text messages and letters to disregard them.                                              The world acclaimed Inventor alleged that   the affected dismissed staff had been sending un-authorized text messages and letters to "unsuspecting members of the public and Patentees of the Company spread across the country, particularly in Kwara, Oyo, Osun, Lagos and Ogun States".                                                         In a notice published in yesterday's issue of  "DAILY SUN", Prof Uwemedimoh claimed that the authors of the messages were ex-staff sacked and dismissed for various offences, including fraudulent practices, "who still parade themselves as bona fide members of Comandclem Nigeria Limited".                                                                He disclosed that the dismissed staff were from Uyo, Calabar, Ibadan, Osogbo and Abuja. "The Management of Comandclem Nigeria Limited wishes to state categorically that whoever transacts business with them on behalf of the Company does so at his or her own risk", Prof Uwemedimoh warned. He however reiterated the commitment of Comandclem and himself to the cause of thousands of patentees and remained unperturbed by "whatever confusing messages detractors have been sending around". He then admonished those desirous of information about the activities, or any information about Comandclem to avail themselves of such information by visiting "our official designated offices across the country". From OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2011
@ Omokemesi, the enemy of progress will never rise, the will try but they will never prevail, thank you Mr. Omokemesi for the info, God bless you and stay blessed.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 11:22pm On Mar 24, 2011
BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!!! As the committee set up to verify patentees file and registration in readiness for payment, the chairman/CEO of ccnl has said that the registration of would be share/stakeholders is not closed.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dgmegas(m): 12:27am On Mar 25, 2011
up comandclem!!!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dgmegas(m): 1:00am On Mar 25, 2011
oh king! We all, d patentees are patiently & solidly behind u no-matter how long it wil take 4 d right thing 2 be done by MPL & until what belongs 2 u (A black nigerian) be given 2 u, we wil not hold our peace. We wil not hold back our resources in any wise. Finacially and otherwise till this ur quest and dreams 4 this our dear nation Nigeria and it's people come 2 reality.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dgmegas(m): 1:04am On Mar 25, 2011
May God bless the womb that gave birth 2 the king.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by anas5: 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2011
With God everything is possible pls im appeal to all my fellow Paten tee to let us be like okemesi so that we will all praying together for king surely the battle shall be WON,
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2011
O B J  &  COMANDCLEM:                                         Excerpt From               SAM NWOKORO'S ANALYSIS OF  "OBJ @  74: Highlights of an outstanding statesman", published in The Liberation issue of March 23, 2011.                                                                     ",  Those who know and have worked with OBJ closely say the Elder Statesman abhors cheating someone or treating somebody unfairly.  And his spirit often spoils for vengeance against an unjust or treacherous person, group, institution or statutes.  And this explains why perhaps when he perceives that the statute books have failed to provide  justice at any given instance, he is wont to overlook whatever your law are talking about, and do what he believes is the right and just thing to do.     . . . . This philosophy also powered most of his policy actions which benefited the pensioners, the military and the police forces whose welfare packages he increased several times.                                                       "It was OBJ's government that ensured that Comandclem's Patron, Professor Uwemedimo's world acclaimed anti-corrosive paint got the desired statutory and legal patent recognition like other world leaders and scientists normally do, when the news of the feat was brought to him.                                                                       "Since the indigenous scientist won the patent royalty claims against Mobil Producing Nigeria Ltd, OBJ, as premiere Associate Patentee has also not wearied in his quest to see that Mobil honors  court judgment and pay the indigenous scientist  who brought honors to his (Obasanjo's) regime's campaigns for local inventions.                                            "Elder Statesman OBJ is an achiever, a transformational leader, an opinion leader, and molder who loves his fatherland  with an uncommon passion. Even at 74 years, full of zest and vitality."                                            from OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dgmegas(m): 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2011
Oh OBJ! He did 4 Goodluck, I belive wil do it 4 Comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by ademolade1(m): 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2011
let us keep praying. Mobil`s delegate from Canada are expected in Nigeria any time from now to seal the deal. but OBJ is our David in front of Goliath.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dgmegas(m): 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2011
That is gud 2 hear. Thank u ademola de 4 dat info. But if i may ask, what is ur source. Thank u once again 4 ur contribution on this thread.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 9:16pm On Mar 27, 2011
I can't thumb up when i hear that Mobil delegate(s) is/are xpected to seal any deal btwn ccnl and mpn except they are bringing the kudi to ccnl
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dgmegas(m): 6:39am On Mar 28, 2011
let us keep praying. Mobil`s
delegate from Canada are
expected in Nigeria any time
from now to seal the deal. but
OBJ is our David in front of
Goliath.
Sir omokemesi, pls what is ur take on this
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by omojib: 9:00am On Mar 28, 2011
Mellow greetings fellows! please how may i check my name in the compiled list of patentees? you guys are doing great for the hope in the information revealed in this fora. May God reward our patience.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by mackengift: 11:45am On Mar 28, 2011
hi
i believe in the comandclem dream
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2011
@omojib. Try to contact the State Branch of Comandclem where you registered as a Patentee. You will have to take along the Official Receipt issued to you when you paid for registration. If you are no more in the State, you can send someone living there with your details to confirm on your behalf that your name was in the list sent to Comandclem Head Office in Lagos.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by omojib: 11:39am On Mar 29, 2011
i'm clear, Mr. Omokemesi. thanks 4 ur timely response. May God bless ur efforts.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by kenrino(m): 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2011
i appreciate everyone's contribution here.

Mobil's, from Canada to confirm the deal.

Can this report be confirmed by another person?

Please what is really the present situation of things?

GOD BLESS ALL PATENTEES
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2011
BREAKING NEWS! * Talks with Mobil Oil top hierarchy in top gear. * Committee set up to verify receipts and other registration documents of Comandclem Patentees has already covered most States of the Federation. * The Committee was also said to have been saddled with the task of working out the entitlements of Patentees. * Some State Branch Managers yet to return their receipts "even as the closing of the exercise draws nearer". * " Once we close our books, that would be the end. No other patentees would be screened and cleared for payment and we would have closed." * "For now, Registration, which can close at anytime, is still on". CHECK FULL DETAILS ON THE FRONT PAGE of the current issue of The Liberation Newspaper. ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2011
BREAKING NEWS! * Talks with Mobil Oil top hierarchy in top gear. * Committee set up to verify receipts and other registration documents of Comandclem Patentees has already covered most States of the Federation. * The Committee was also said to have been saddled with the task of working out the entitlements of Patentees. * Some State Branch Managers yet to return their receipts "even as the closing of the exercise draws nearer". * " Once we close our books, that would be the end. No other patentees would be screened and cleared for payment and we would have closed." * "For now, Registration, which can close at anytime, is still on". CHECK FULL DETAILS ON THE FRONT PAGE of the current issue of The Liberation Newspaper. ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 7:15am On Apr 01, 2011
THE DEFAULTING COMANDCLEM STATE MANAGERS:                                                            Is it  true that some State Managers of Comandclem have not complied with the directive to submit list and details of Patentees registered by them?                                                               I am sure The Liberation Newspaper couldn't have published this allegation if there was no truth in it.                                               What could have been holding the concerned State Managers back?                                                   If they are dragging their feet to go to the Lagos  Head Office with their lists and other documents, I appeal to the Top Management staff of Comandclem to immediately wade into the issue before it is too late.                                                        Some members of the panel, especially the security operatives and bankers among them, could be drafted to the concerned States to pry into their books and records on the spot. A stitch in time saves nine.                                                           ~OMOKEMESI        cry kiss
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by ademolade1(m): 8:55am On Apr 01, 2011
@ omokemesi. good morning sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / Today's Lotto Sure Winning Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.