Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (156780 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by KaluJohnNdukwe: 4:01am On Mar 07, 2011
Thank God for COMANDCLEM. I pray that this year will not pass patentees by in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by KaluJohnNdukwe: 4:29am On Mar 07, 2011
According to the report, the Inventor disclosed that highly placed persons, including respected Traditional rulers in the society, had stepped in to address the issues of payment by the oil company and enforce the various court judgements.

Omekemesi i want to thank you personally for your highly encouraging spirit on this thread, but if i am to comment on this recent development. I think the so called highly place persons and traditional rulers would have rather used their power and influence to force mobil to pay us our money through the court rather than OUTSIDE COURST SETTLEMENT. For a huge amount of money like that to be settled outside court i wonder ooo!

Anyway, i will always put Comandclem in my prayers, may God Almighty grant us divine victory in Jesus name, Amen!!!

KK.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 6:26am On Mar 07, 2011
amen, @kalu
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 9:20am On Mar 07, 2011
WATCH OUT! * COMANDCLEM MANAGERS ORDERED TO FORWARD RECORDS OF REGISTERED PATENTEES TO HEAD OFFICE BEFORE MARCH 15. *COMANDCLEM MANAGEMENT SETS UP PANEL TO RECONCILE PATENTEES FILES TO ASCERTAIN PAYMENTS. *Panel Members include seasoned fund administrators, security operatives, bankers, technoarats, and career civil servants. Full reports coming. Please watch out! ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 10:43am On Mar 07, 2011
COMANDCLEM PATENTEES MUST READ THIS REPORT IN THEIR OWN INTEREST AND INFORM OTHERS ! All Comandclem Managers throughout the Federation have been directed to forward records of their registered patentees to the Company's Head Office in Lagos. According to a notice published in the latest edition of "THE LIBERATION", the company Management gave all the managers up till 15th March, 2011, to do so. The managers were also directed to forward duplicate receipts and payment stubs, among other documents, to Comandclem Head Office situated at No. 4, Ogudu Road, Ojota Lagos. The Management went on: "They are also to forward their accounts records and other records of transactions. "Genuine patentees should ensure that their names are on the list. "Any manager who fails to submit the names of people registered in their states will pay those people by themselves. "The papers, documents and records must reach the office on or before March 15th 2011. "The Management has set up panel to reconcile patentees files and ascertain payments, and screen patentees in readiness for further action." from OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 10:53am On Mar 07, 2011
Hip Hip Hip Hip ! Hurray!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha hallelujah, glory be to the Almighty God from whom all blessings flows!

God bless Prof Uwemedimoh  grin
God bless Comandclem   grin
God bless Mr. Omokemesi  grin
God bless all Patentees  grin grin grin grin grin
God bless Mobil smiley smiley wink
God bless Nigeria!!!!  grin
God bless me too  cheesy grin cheesy grin

Patentees dust off your registration docs just in case you need to take them for final physical verification.
Mine are very very very INTACT.

Thanks once again @ Omokemesi
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 11:16am On Mar 07, 2011
@ Omokemesi, thanks for the valued information. I pray all our dreams come true soonest. What of those abroad? How are we going to be screened and sure our names are submitted too?
Regards
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2011
Omokemesi:

COMANDCLEM PATENTEES MUST READ THIS REPORT IN THEIR OWN INTEREST AND INFORM OTHERS ! All Comandclem Managers throughout the Federation have been directed to forward records of their registered patentees to the Company's Head Office in Lagos. According to a notice published in the latest edition of "THE LIBERATION", the company Management gave all the managers up till 15th March, 2011, to do so. The managers were also directed to forward duplicate receipts and payment stubs, among other documents, to Comandclem Head Office situated at No. 4, Ogudu Road, Ojota Lagos. The Management went on: "They are also to forward their accounts records and other records of transactions.
"Genuine patentees should ensure that their names are on the list. "Any manager who fails to submit the names of people registered in their states will pay those people by themselves.
"The papers, documents and records must reach the office on or before March 15th 2011. "The Management has set up panel to reconcile patentees files and ascertain payments, and screen patentees in readiness for further action." from OMOKEMESI

@ Omokemesi - One would have thought that a complete database of all the patentees should be firmly secured by now. What excuse would the
State Coordinators give for not making this all important compilation before this time. Well, never rule out the "Nigerian factor" in our way and manner of doing things.
Should they mess up some of these docs, where will they get the money to pay the patentees? Pls we've come a long way to miss the boat of comandclem goodies. We should be able to reap from our hard earned investment - no body should mess us up. Why can't we use technology to our advantage, computers, internet etc.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by bassette(m): 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2011
Thanks to God for the glowing news, i did hear from a reliable source that mobil had released d 1st check but wanted to get confirmation from d elders of this forum in persons of omokemesi and nsiman.well am grateful to God for the good news,i just have a little snag.i feel that before now there should have been a database of all registered patentees in all states.wouldnt there be mistakes considering the short notice with which these informations are to be forwarded to the head office.comandclem should ensure no valid patentee is left out at this point.praise to God for his mercies, Halleluyah!!!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2011
I wish to say thank u to Sir Omokemesi and co. for the wonderful work they've been doing in ds forum in ensuring dt d patentees get proper update on d lastest happenings on d Comandclem's battle of hope. We pray dt d most high God dt as started it, will perfect his will. Wishing all d Comandclem family and Patentees dt best. God Bless Nigeria!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2011
@Skydeexie @bassete Thank you for your posts and observations. While not officially defending Comandclem Management staff, I think they concentrated majorly on WINNING THE ROYAL BATTLE AGAINST MOBIL, which is paramount. No final Victory, No Royalty. No Royalty, No Payment to Patentees. No Payment to Patentees, Useless Patentees Database! I am also sure that they have all along been operating with very limited source of fund. As we are about to SHOUT 7 HALLELUYAHS, it will not take them too long time to do all those things that are needed to be done. Meanwhile, beware of "heart attack"! Cheers. ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Ay89(m): 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2011
That was a gud news Omokemesi. Then I should be expecting SMS 4rm ccnl because it's been long I received such. I've already calculated my money,it's , . Can't wait 2 receive the 'gbemu'.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2011
@ omokemesi, thanks in millions for ur updated info. Well! well!! well!!! @ skydeexy and basette, It's not that easy to have a complete up-to-date data base of ccnl patentees since registration was not officially closed b4 now. The cheerest news is what we shld rather praise God for. This info to me is to let the registered patentees to get in touch with the co-ordinators of ccnl that registered them to get their files to the appropriate quarters. As for me i went and my file was verified b4 this year but i will get in touch with him again.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2011
@ omokemesi, thanks in millions for ur updated info. Well! well!! well!!! @ skydeexy and basette, It's not that easy to have a complete up-to-date data base of ccnl patentees since registration was not officially closed b4 now. The cheerest news is what we shld rather praise God for. This info to me is to let the registered patentees to get in touch with the co-ordinators of ccnl that registered them to get their files to the appropriate quarters. As for me i went and my file was verified b4 this year but i will get in touch with him again.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2011
@Airmark , please pardon me for the little delay in responding to your post. Each Comandclem State Manager has at least a GSM. Airmark, you can contact the Manager of the State where you registered as a patentee. If you don't have the number, send somebody there to collect it. It is very important to ensure that your name appears on the list of those to be sent to Comandclem Head Office in Lagos. What every Patentee should do is to ensure that his/her name is on the list to be sent to Head Office. A stitch in time . . , ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2011
@Nsiman, thank you for your post. BUT i want to inform all Patentees that Prof Uwemedimoh has disclosed that he did not operate his office with "State Coordinators". "What I have are State managers who run the affair of the company", he pointed out. More Report on this tomorrow by God's grace. ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2011
@ Omokemesi & Nsiman, thanks for the update and line of reasoning. Winning and securing the payment was the uppermost thing.
However, I have no means of verifying this piece of information I got this afternoon from one of the State offices to the effect that some
patentees actually paid directly to some of the state coordinators, they in turn failed to remit the monies and registration docs to the head office
in Lagos. This now informs the one week marching orders they were given to send all records of transactions and list of patentees b4 15th March.
Otherwise why the emphasis on "Genuine patentees", it means there are aslo "fake" patentees waiting to cash in on the "booty".

The Liberation news also said our dear King Uwemedimoh is dealing only with State Managers and not State Coordinators. I smell trouble and confusion
for those who did not follow through the right channels.

Omokemesi:

Meanwhile, beware of "heart attack"! Cheers. ~OMOKEMESI

Well as for the "heart attack", I've prepared me some nice african herbs to be washed down with fresh tilapia fish pepper soup as soon as
the signal to SHOUT THE 7 THUNDEROUS HALLELUYAHS is given.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2011
so far so good, the god of elijah has done it again, my fellow patentee please don't let us wait till we get paid before shouting halleluyah, if we remember how the wall of jericho fell it was by the power of god in halleluyah, so therefore my fellows lets continue shouting halleluyah, patenteeeeeeessssssss let me hear you shout halleluyah,
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2011
Please can any one confirm if the registration is closed or not and also is there going to be trouble for those who made payment directly to the officials at the state offices because i know of someone in that position.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2011
@ omokemesi, what i see here is that there is an administrative hierachy in ccnl. The prof is the head of ccnl nationwide, each state managers are accountable to the prof while L.G and community coordinators are accountable to the state managers. So i think all will be well except if there were/are dubious managers and coordinators in ccnl.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 4:51am On Mar 08, 2011
PROF UWEMEDIMOH RAISES ALARM: Dubious Persons going about collecting money from unsuspecting would be Patentees! The Chairman of Comandclem Nigeria Limited, Inventor Prof Clement Uwemedimoh, has raised alarm that some "dubious persons" were going about collecting money from unsuspecting would be patentees. Addressing Comandclem Patentees in Lagos, Prof Uwemedimoh declared: "I understand that some dubious persons, most of them are dismissed and disgruntled staff who are going about collecting money from unsuspecting would be patentees and persons." According to a report in the current issue of THE LIBERATION, the world acclaimed Inventor affirmed: "I want to state categorically that Comandclem Nigeria Limited dissociates itself from the illegal activities of those persons and I have directed that they be arrested and handed over to the law enforcement agencies". He went on: "I do not operate my office with State Coordinators as they claim. What I have are State Managers who run the affairs of the Company. Anybody wanting to pay should pay to any Comandclem accredited bank and not individuals." The Comandclem boss urged patentees who paid and got genuine receipts not to entertain any fear, adding, "we have mapped out payment programmes in line with their categories." from OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 6:35am On Mar 08, 2011
Wahala dey ooo!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by bassette(m): 7:11am On Mar 08, 2011
The fact remains God has done it and the shouts of halleluyah will never cease, HALLELUYAH!!!,
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by kenrino(m): 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2011
Hallelujah oooooooooo.
Does the latest news imply that we get paid this very month or next?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2011
All things bright and beautiful! The latest issue of the online version of the Liberation newspaper is back,
confirming all that is being discussed in the Assembly.

THE LIBERATION IS BACK
While we were away, your weekly newspaper has been repackaged,
refocused and repositioned placing us in a more advantageous stance
to serve you better with juicer, fresh and hot news. We are back in the
streets. Thanks for staying with us - Editor

http://www.theliberationnewsonline.com/index.htm

@ kenrino and all other fellow patentees, lets all continue with the Hallelujah song and have faith in God - the last steps in a race are always the hardest.
Just watch the finishing line of any 100metre heat, you'll agree with me that the final steps to the finishing line are the hardest.
Remain sharp (in prayers) and stay focused on the goal.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2011
@ Omokemesi, thanks for your advice. God bless you sir.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2011
MY AFTERNOON DREAM I had a brief dream few minutes ago. I saw thousands of people from different ethnic groups singing a very melodious song. I THOUGHT I WAS IN PARADISE. It was when I opened my eyes that I discovered it was the heat which enveloped me when POWER HOLDING did what they know best that woke me! THE SONG : Alleluia! Alleluia!! Alleluia!!! The strife is o'er, the battle done The triumph of the Lord is won; Oh! Let the song of praise be sung Alleuia! ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2011
WOULD MOBIL OIL PAYS CCNL ROYALTY OR DEFAULTS.
The use of OUT OF COURT SETTLEMENT to make MOBIL OIL pay over $236 BILLION should be reconsidered with extreme caution. The question is - CAN MOBIL OIL COMPLY WITH ITS LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE IN VIEW OF THE PAST CHAMELON BEHAVIOUR OF THE COMPANY? Let us flash back.
(1)An agreement reached between KING CLEMENT AND MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA UNLIMITED to pay $2 par barrel in 1980 was not respected.
(2)The first hearing of the case in FEDERAL HIGH COURT CALABAR on 5th of July,2000. CCNL won, MOBIL defulted to pay royalty.
(3) In FEDERAL COURT OF APPEAL in July, 2005 , CCNL won, MOBIL defulted to pay royalty.
(4) In SUPREME COURT on May 30, 2006, CCNL won , MOBIL defulted to pay royalty.
(5) In FEDERAL COURT OF APPEAL on 8th of December,2009, CCNL won , MOBIL is yet to pay any royalty
(6) In LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE, MOBIL promised to pay in four equal instalment starting from OCTOBER/NOVEMBER,2010. Uptil now, MOBIL is yet to pay.
IN MY OPINION, an outright liquidation of Mobil Oil is the only option to get the royalty paid. Mobil Oil is a liar. Letter of acceptance may end up in court. Mobil Oil can't do things normally except with the use of Litigation. From:YUSUF NURUDEEN.
nurudeenyusuf53@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2011
I don't think prof/ccnl can with-draw a case against mpnu on bridge of payment agreement in court without seeing a positive result. All things being equal we shall get to our destination which is getting our royalties and implementing our projects
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by ademolade1(m): 8:17am On Mar 10, 2011
GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY. @OMOKEMESI. U R A GREAT DREAMER SIR & SO SOON IT AS COME TO PAST . QUEST-WHAT SIR GOD AS ANSWERED OUR HALELUYAH. ITS CELEBRATING TIME. IN MEMORY OF BABA FELA SECOND BASE JARE===SONGS OF PRAISE.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by KaluJohnNdukwe: 11:43pm On Mar 10, 2011
@YUSUF_AKURE I AGREE WITH YOU ON YOUR ANALYSIS.

WHEN I HEARD THE NEWS THAT THE KING HAS WITHDRAWN ALL CASES AGAINST MOBIL AT FIRST I WAS HAPPY BUT ON A SECOND THOUGHT I SAID WHAT IF MOBIL IS JUST PLAYING ANOTHER PRANKS ON COMANDCLEM.

IT WOULD BE A MOCKERY IF AFTER ALL THESE HALLELUYAH, AND MOBIL DECIDES TO FOOL US AGAIN.

I THINK THE BEST WOULD HAVE BEEN TO LEAVE THE MATTER IN COURT UNTIL AT LEAST COMANDCLEM RECEIVES THE FIRST CHEQUE.

ME I WONT SHOUT HALLELUYAH YET UNTIL I HEAR FROM THE KING'S MOUTH THAT COMANDCLEM HAS RECEIVED HER FIRST CHEQUE FROM MOBIL.

I PRAY FOR COMANDCLEM EVERY DAY THOUGH, BUT I MUST BE VERY REALISTIC IN ANY CASE,

SECONDLY, I WANT TO HEAR THAT COMANDCLEM HAS STOPPED REGISTRATION OF PATENTEES THEN I WILL KNOW THAT THE BATTLE IS COMING TO AN END. NOT TELLING STATE MANAGERS TO COMPILE NAMES OF PATENTEES WITH THEIR RECEIPTS AND YET MORE AND MORE PATENTEES ARE STILL BEING REGISTERED ON DAILY BASIS.

@OMEKEMESI, YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB. WELL DONE!!! MAY GOD SEE COMANDCLEM THROUGH IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 6:27am On Mar 11, 2011
@Kalu John Ndukwe, thank you for your post. Many people would definitely be in the same school of thought with you. However, Kalu, because your name is also "JOHN", I will like you to read the book of your namesake, John, Chapter 20, read from verse 24 through 29. Kalu, how many Hallelujahs would you shout if you eventually celebrate the coming Easter from accumulated "meal allowance" received as Comandclem Patentee? But for me and my household, we will continue to shout "HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH!! HALLELUJAH!!! ~OMOKEMESI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / Today's Lotto Sure Winning Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.