Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (156728 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by KaluJohnNdukwe: 11:09am On Mar 11, 2011
@Omokemesi, i am not doubting anything because Comandclem never said that they have received the cheque and i doubted. They only said that the case has been withdrawn from the court which i believed BUT also cautioned. Hope you understand me now before quoting John 20. I am a member of committee of friends in Comandclem, so why will i doubt what they say BUT i have every right to caution them when i think they did not take the most wise decision.

Okay, now what do you have to say about my second comment:

"SECONDLY, I WANT TO HEAR THAT COMANDCLEM HAS STOPPED REGISTRATION OF PATENTEES THEN I WILL KNOW THAT THE BATTLE IS COMING TO AN END. NOT TELLING STATE MANAGERS TO COMPILE NAMES OF PATENTEES WITH THEIR RECEIPTS AND YET MORE AND MORE PATENTEES ARE STILL BEING REGISTERED ON DAILY BASIS".

As patentees it is our duty to ask questions where we are not very comfortable with, not just SWALLOWING everything.

Thank you once more Omokemesi for your encouragement to patentees so far, while waiting for your scrutinized reply,

JOHN,
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by bassette(m): 11:15am On Mar 11, 2011
i would strongly agree with ndukwe on the question raised, cos i have asked that too and not been able to get any answers.so would be glad if omokemesi or anyone with valid answer would reply to that question, why has registration not closed.thank you.God bless this forum
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by ademolade1(m): 1:20pm On Mar 11, 2011
@ John. as we all know king is just trying to help human in is own way. if it`s either U or me the registration will have closed since yesterday. but 4 d sake of some other people I think that is why. if U can make it try to go to Lagos tomorrow. and make sure U bring a bottle of champaign with U. pls shout a very big alelluyah. and if U can try to upgrade b4 Monday.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2011
Hi Fellow Patentees, the heigthened suspense is getting to near frenzy.
Somebody should break the final news and let the celebration begins!
Obviously there those with more good news in the Assembly than they wish to divulge.
Break the suspense 'cause we can't hold on much longer!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 3:42pm On Mar 11, 2011
Do u think prof. Uwemedimo will with draw that case without seeing smthing positive from mobil?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2011
Do u think prof. Uwemedimo will with draw that case without seeing smthing positive from mobil?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Johnny227(m): 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2011
HELLO DEAR PATENTEES, MY OWN VIEW ON THIS MATTER IS THAT WHILE WE KEEP PRAYING AND HOPING THAT MOBIL RESPONDS TO OUR REQUEST, THE AUTHORITIES IN CCNL SHOULD EMBARK ON A MASSIVE MOBILIZATION OF ALL PATENTEES ACROSS THE LENGTH AND BREADTH OF THIS COUNTRY FOR A 1 MILLION-MAN MARCH TO ASO ROCK OR THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY SO THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD KNOW THAT WE ARE SERIOUS ABOUT THIS WHOLE ISSUE AND THAT MOST OF US ARE DEPENDING ON THE ROYALTY FOR A MEANINGFUL LIVING. @MOBIL , WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT BEFORE DOING THE RIGHT AND MORAL THING ON THIS CASE? WHAT IMPRESSION ARE YOU GIVING US AND THE WHOLE WORLD IN GENERAL; THAT YOU ARE ABOVE THE LAW OF A SOVEREIGN NATION; THAT YOU CAN DO ANYTHING IN THIS COUNTRY WITH IMPUNITY AND GET AWAY WITH IT? I DON'T JUST THINK SO. PLEASE DO MAKE HAY WHILE THE SUN IS STILL SHINING VERY BRIGHT. grin cool shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Ay89(m): 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2011
I think I agree wt John.Compilatn of patentee list is not a sign of sth good is coming up now.D only sign dat wil do is CLOSING OF REGISTRATION which CCNL will not do except payment is made by mobil(from a reliable source). This is because it's mainly patentees' money dat ccnl is using in running around.I don't expect ccnl 2 tell us immediately wen they receive first payment(mayb 4 security reason) because it took ccnl up to 2month b4 ccnl officially sent a text dat they received letter of acceptance 4rm mobil which I heard b4 then.All I want 2 hear is registration is closed.I hope d Prof. will say sth better next few weeks. Let's keep praying 4 ccnl & mobil.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Ay89(m): 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2011
I think I agree wt John.Compilatn of patentee list is not a sign of sth good is coming up now.D only sign dat wil do is CLOSING OF REGISTRATION which CCNL will not do except payment is made by mobil(from a reliable source). This is because it's mainly patentees' money dat ccnl is using in running around.I don't expect ccnl 2 tell us immediately wen they receive first payment(mayb 4 security reason) because it took ccnl up to 2month b4 ccnl officially sent a text dat they received letter of acceptance 4rm mobil which I heard b4 then.All I want 2 hear is registration is closed.I hope d Prof. will say sth better next few weeks. Let's keep praying 4 ccnl & mobil.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Ay89(m): 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2011
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Ay89(m): 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2011
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by fyneguy: 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2011
Indeed some of us have privileged info. However, given the security situation of our country, it may not be wise to go to the streets with such info. We dont want to put comandclem's officials/offices at risk. I will even advise patentees to keep it low-key when you collect your royalties, for your security. You can scream in your bedrooms, not on the streets. Albeit, congrats patentees! (u can read between the lines, cant you? grin)
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Obinambonu(m): 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2011
do you need a visa 100% guaranteed within 3 weeks at no cost? kindly call obinna on 08038232091 or 018502008 or email mao_53@yahoo.com for more information.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by LoveKing(m): 4:15am On Mar 12, 2011
fyneguy:

Indeed some of us have privileged info. However, given the security situation of our country, it may not be wise to go to the streets with such info. We dont want to put comandclem's officials/offices at risk. I will even advise patentees to keep it low-key when you collect your royalties, for your security. You can scream in your bedrooms, not on the streets. Albeit, congrats patentees! (u can read between the lines, cant you? grin)

Scammer
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 5:51am On Mar 12, 2011
THE POSSIBLE REASONS WHY MOBIL OIL MAY DEFAULT ROYALTY TO CCLN.
Before i make my post on the above issue, i will like to appreciate the abilities of the following patentees- KALU JOHN NDUKWE, BASSETTE etc, for their capabilities to differentiate between CCNL unpaid royalty and religious issues.
Some patentees are convinced because they mix up CCLN unpaid royalty issues with religious issues - 7 HALLELUJAHS ,QUTATIONS FROM THE BIBLE (JOHN 20), MISLEADING DREAMS etc.
The INVENTOR said that " CCNL is NON POLITICAL and RELIGIOUS ORGANISATION" Why should some patentees hide under HALLELUJAH to distract the attentions or cause unreasonable suspense to the teaming patentees? Quit unfortunate.
My advice is that let all members in this site embark upon meaningful contributions which will make Mobil Oil to pay CCNL royalty.
By tomorrow, i will post the reasons for possible default.
Name: YUSUF NURUDEEN ,(ondo state)
E-mail: nurudeenyusuf53@yahoo.co.uk
Hotline:07032522248.
Post No: 90 and 123.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 9:15am On Mar 12, 2011
Alhamdulillah! Alhamdulillah!! Alhamdulillah!!! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!! Allahu Akbar!!! ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by KaluJohnNdukwe: 9:53am On Mar 12, 2011
@Omekemesi, before quoting John:20, i didn't doubt comandclem on anything, i only cautioned them. Comandclem did not say that they have received their first cheque and i doubted them, they only said that they have withdrawn the cases against mobil from court which i also believed BUT said they shouldn't have outrightly withdrawn the cases without any tangible commitment on the part of mobil.

I am a member of committee of friends so should i doubt Comandclem? As patentees we have the right to throw our opinions on areas where we are not comfortable with, not just SWALLOWING everything!

Okay, what do you have to say about my second comment? Or dont you think registration should have stopped

SECONDLY, I WANT TO HEAR THAT COMANDCLEM HAS STOPPED REGISTRATION OF PATENTEES THEN I WILL KNOW THAT THE BATTLE IS COMING TO AN END. NOT TELLING STATE MANAGERS TO COMPILE NAMES OF PATENTEES WITH THEIR RECEIPTS AND YET MORE AND MORE PATENTEES ARE STILL BEING REGISTERED ON DAILY BASIS.

I will waiting for your scrutinized reply. GOD BLESS NIGERIA! GOD BLESS COMANDCLEM!! GOD BLESS AFRICA!!!

Kalu
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 10:43am On Mar 12, 2011
@ Yussuf Akure, your comment is quite disappointing. You should nt have taken it religiously too far. Did you read fyneguy's comment? Even i was not expecting some strategic info to be released, like a former president now involved e.t.c. If christians are saying halleluyah in demonstration of their faith, nothing stops you from saying Allah is great. We are all expectant and should form one big family. I thank Omokemesi for handling your jibes with maturity. God bless you sir. We shall all reap the fruit of our labour and patience.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 11:25am On Mar 12, 2011
@ fyneguy, welcome to the assembly and thanks for your encouraging post. This is the kind of wisdom and maturity
we're all expecting here. It helps to keep hope alive.

On the issue of unpaid royalties and mixing it with religion - gentlemen of the assembly we've come this far and cannot afford
to get sidetracked, the battle is more than half won. We cannot separate ourselves from our faith. It is essentially who we are in God,
because without him we cannot do anything.

@ LoveKing, I feel very sorry for you. and its like you don't have anything better to do with your time. This thread is definitely NOT for
scam chasers. Better look elsewhere for your type of trade. If by any stretch of the imagination you've been duped by CCNL, you know
the right place to go. Stop wasting your time here.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2011
@ kalu, omokemesi answered ur question. Let me paraphrase it "it is to accomodate those that weren't able to buy into ccnl's scheme earlier". I have knwn fyneguy to be a good investigator on ccnl's dvelopment and his post shld be understood by now. As for the withdrawal of the case, i doubt the president of ccnl will do that without +ve move by mpnu. Don't forget that this is money issue and if mpnu has started moving the right track it won't be let loose easily. Kalu, as a member of committee of friends of ccnl, what is the news at ur disposal?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2011
@Kalu,  thank you for all your posts which I appreciated.  The only portion that appeared "Thomasic" to me was where you affirmed: "Me I wont shout Halleluya yet UNTIL I HEAR FROM THE KING'S MOUTH that Comandclem has received Her first Cheque from Mobil" (capitals mine).                                                      I thought what this meant was that you would not believe if the information even came from the "mouth" of any other person or Comandclem official, except that of the King.   If you think I have miscontrued  what you said, I am sorry.    We are both together.                                                             Concerning   withdrawal of court cases,  I have explained the reason in my earlier post. Mobil was said to have given that as a condition to open negotiation. I added that court action could still be taken  if negotiation failed.                                               Close of Registration: I think we should wait till after March 15.  Thank you.                                                     ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by LoveKing(m): 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2011
[size=18pt]@you guys

this is the height of foolishness i have ever seen online. have you guys gone to mobil office to really verify this claim? please someone should try and check out mobil and contact any staff to verify all the whole brouhaha.

You will be shocked . I bet You.

I'm just feeling sorry for you guys. Get up and work for your money Nigerians angry . Stop dashing scammers your hard earned money. Think with your brain and not your anus. There are scammers among you spewing one story upon another. [/size]
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 4:37pm On Mar 12, 2011
^^^^ who let the dog out? Since you are not a patentee. Bleep off !
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2011
Loveking is prying into this to generate confusion for "passers-by
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2011
Hi @everyone it's so pathetic that as nigerians and especially matured citizens we'll still come here bothering ourselves on worthless issues while we have great matters at hand needing consideration.
for the sake of the health and usefullness of this forum i want to suggest that matters of no relevance to the topic of this forum shuld not be raised again be it religious or ethnic b'cos if we dont desist we might end up derailing from the main reason for which we've come here which is to give hope to those of us that have sacrificed thier hard earned money to join the fight that will bring smile to the face of the entire nation.the body bringing us all together as declared itself to be distant from religous,tribal or any other form of discrimination so why bother ourselves on how one person expresses his or her views let a muslim say allhamdulillahi and a christian shout halleluyah or a traditionalist say whatever pleases their soul in wanting to express their own gratitude and lets get down to the real reason for which we are here.also anyone that sees ni good thing in what is done here shuld not even bother to view not to talk of posting a comment.thanks
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by KaluJohnNdukwe: 12:17am On Mar 13, 2011
@LOVEKING, if you think we are foolish by investing our hard earned money in Comandclem social security scheme and YOU are wise by not investing yours please keep your Metusellah wisdom to yourself. It's our money NOT yours!!! So i dont understand why it is disturbing you. Or should we have given the money to you to use it and "rule the world and marry all the nairaland girls" as that is your so called dream!

Please stop encroaching into other people's affairs. This thread was opened for COMANDCLEM PATENTEES not for time wasters.

@Omekemesi, i will be the happiest patentee once i hear that registration has been closed. IT WILL SEND A SIGNAL TO ME IMMEDIATELY (I am a business man with a high business I.Q.) so dont bother asking me the signal that it will send.

Like you earlier said, let us wait till after 15th March, 2011 when all the state managers must have submitted all the names of registered patentees. I guess there will be no need anymore to register more patentees after the list have been sent for documentation, etc.

Be it known unto you that my silent Halleluyah is more than all the patentees halleluyah put together because every day i put Comandclem in my prayers. Albeit, it wont stop me from taking proper scrutiny of any situation that arises in Comandclem.

God bless Comandclem, God bless Nigeria, God bless Africa!!!

John
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 4:50am On Mar 13, 2011
@LOVEKING, indeed u must be a DOG escaped from CAGE as mentioned, my great achievers, members of the forum i mean my fellow Patentees with great evidence i can personally tell u that no course for alarm, if you observe how wise man operates you will understand no one not even OMOKEMESI will paste it right here that the money have been paid, you all as a genuine patentee will personally get the signal, one thing i will say is that the outcome of the intervention of OBJ has helped CCLN a lot, OBJ'S QUOTE, "I AM NOT GOD, BUT ANYTHING I GET INVOLVED WITH IN THIS LAND WILL SURELY BE SUCCESSFUL" so therefore, we are of one family, we are of a great nation, God bless CCLN, God bless us (Patentees), God bless Mobil, God bless Nigeria, God bless OBJ.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Ay89(m): 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2011
I was surprisd at all of u dat comentd on Loveking's post esp. Nsiman &airmark.And I comended Omokemesi 4 sticking 2 his gun because he earlier said we shud ignore such pple.Why I said esp. Nsiman & airmark was dat sth like dis had happend wen members of dis grt assembly of ours were few which nsiman & airmark were among(even I was a spectator then) afta Omokemesi stated d rule but they all remained silent & d person didn't send any post again since nobdy replied his/her post.I really comended them 4 dat but now d 2 are now 'falling my hand'.U are only giving them room 2 talk & killing our morale just like some pple did some time ago(Omokemesi nos beta & patentees like me).Let's ignore them.4 Yusuf@ Omokemesi, u were funny & dat again showed d maturity in u but I don't think he was tryin 2 b religious, maybe he registered as a noble & u no wat dat means & how anxious he is to receive his money because d way  we were texting d halleluyas was as if d money had been in front of our door steps(though we were only imagining).And if u can remember dat  I also talked abt heart attack mayb we had given him one wt our halleluyas only 2 read carefully 2 see dat we are still dreaming. Let's 4get about everything & face business. MAY OUR IMAGINATION COME TO PASS.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2011
@Ay89, i like Ur spirit, keep it up, Ur words really make sense cos only a sensible person will talk in this manner
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by kenrino(m): 9:55am On Mar 14, 2011
all i'm waiting to hear is that Mobil has paid something. Please those of u priviledged to know more. Tell us the real situation of things. And Does anyone here know the actual salaries of reg. prince?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by eredon: 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2011
Hello guyz,ive been a silent viewer of comments in this assembly until now,and i want to appreciate the contribution of all patentees in this assembly especially Omokemisi for how you have all kept our spirits alive with hope in the comandclem struggle.we are all together in this struggle raising one banner as we keep shouting theHALLELUJAHS of VICTORY.pls neglect comments from likes of Loveking,our faith is strong.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2011
thatz a gud one eredon,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / Today's Lotto Sure Winning Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.