Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures (84276 Views)

Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) / Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet / Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Jeweltz(f): 9:22am On Feb 17, 2020
awa:

Jewel, please leave any FBoy trying to bodyshame you. I am okay the way you are and ready to do anything humanly possible to put more smile on your Beautiful face.

WOW.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Caseless: 9:22am On Feb 17, 2020
Story go soon change! That big nyash go soon tire you!

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by emmysexxy(f): 9:23am On Feb 17, 2020
Finelinks:

Chika ike and omotola beats her

Omotola yes,but chika Ike nahh...that mgeke girl who even after undergoing surgery for butt and boobs still look shapeless.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by chinchonglee(m): 9:23am On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:

I'm sorry if my comment isn't okay
No need to be sorry... Its somehow good to appreciate ursef but do that with humility!
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by AFONJACOW(m): 9:23am On Feb 17, 2020
Mr fish brain... Well done

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Goldencheese(m): 9:24am On Feb 17, 2020
Everybody deserves to be happy.
Congratulations, you both.
lalasticlala:
Meet Mrs Micheal Fisayo OLAGUNJU

Curvy actress, Anita Joseph and her lover, Real Mc Fish did their wedding on Valentine’s day.

Anita Joseph has released their official wedding pictures via her Instagram Page.

Anita captioned one of the photos:

“Forever Mine”
My Husband The Crown on my Head”
Valentine Bride very sexy�‍♂️
@realmcfish for Richer for Richer�"

In another, the actress wrote:

" Behold your Treasure MRS Micheal Fisayo OLAGUNJU �
Caption this“

Anita Joseph's husband, MC Fish recently revealed on Instagram how people said negative things about her to discourage him from getting married to the actress.

He said: "Yo @anitajoseph8 HOW ARE YOU TODAY � people are saying this and that about u �� , but that’s not the problem the problem is that I can’t leave cause it’s sweet in the middle ���� . The “S” on Superman’s chest means “stronger together” and that’s exactly what we are � I love you ��"
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Keemsleek005(m): 9:24am On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:
Sexy? Not as sexier as me tho

You not bad either too

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by StephenBB(m): 9:24am On Feb 17, 2020
wisdomkid:

1. May the prayer you pray for others come to pass in your own life. AMEN.

There are some prayers that God won't even answer just like yours.

FYI...mine is not a prayer, it's called observing a fact.

You'll witness the marriage crash, then...you'll know i don't wish people bad

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Goldencheese(m): 9:24am On Feb 17, 2020
lalasticlala:
Meet Mrs Micheal Fisayo OLAGUNJU

Curvy actress, Anita Joseph and her lover, Real Mc Fish did their wedding on Valentine’s day.

Anita Joseph has released their official wedding pictures via her Instagram Page.

Anita captioned one of the photos:

“Forever Mine”
My Husband The Crown on my Head”
Valentine Bride very sexy�‍♂️
@realmcfish for Richer for Richer�"

In another, the actress wrote:

" Behold your Treasure MRS Micheal Fisayo OLAGUNJU �
Caption this“

Anita Joseph's husband, MC Fish recently revealed on Instagram how people said negative things about her to discourage him from getting married to the actress.

He said: "Yo @anitajoseph8 HOW ARE YOU TODAY � people are saying this and that about u �� , but that’s not the problem the problem is that I can’t leave cause it’s sweet in the middle ���� . The “S” on Superman’s chest means “stronger together” and that’s exactly what we are � I love you ��"
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Angelfrost(m): 9:24am On Feb 17, 2020
trynew:
What can I say?

Less than 2 years they will go their separate ways...

Way probably end up worse than the Dikehs

So this is all a waste of time

They told you this, or it is what you wish them??!...

Leave them be, and wish them well if you can.

You should be more concerned about what the next 2 years hold for you.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by GreatResearcher: 9:25am On Feb 17, 2020
makydebbie:
The man must have a big prick to handle that ass tho.

The only reason this guy picked her is that ass. Nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by CutieMya(f): 9:25am On Feb 17, 2020
Jelosi kee u....GO Jor!!!
Jeweltz:
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by chinchonglee(m): 9:25am On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:

No need to be sorry... Its good to appreciate urself but do that with humility
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by kayjay69(m): 9:26am On Feb 17, 2020
No worries. Slim guys are known to have long d**k.
You see the guy waist abi, he can handle it.

qualityovenbake:
Efrebor, efrebor (you go wound oh)

Efrebor, efrebor (say what)

This bobo go fit handle this bakassi penisula

Congratulation to both of them.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Toks2008(m): 9:26am On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:

You have a point. Good morning
How are you

I'm good. Thanks.

Sometimes i wonder how I manage to stay clear of nairaland beautiful babes despite my years on this forum.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Christmasdon(m): 9:26am On Feb 17, 2020
makydebbie:

.Hmmmm a woman talking and she knows beta AND SHE IS TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE. Women directs your d.i.c.k where the hole is.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by GreatResearcher: 9:28am On Feb 17, 2020
Goldencheese:
Even criminals, kinappers, terrorists, golddiggers?
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by kevotek1000(m): 9:28am On Feb 17, 2020
Love is beautiful... All the best, may your union last forever in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by fergie001: 9:28am On Feb 17, 2020
makydebbie:

Chai...they have corrupted our makydebbie kai
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Jeweltz(f): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2020
Toks2008:

I'm good. Thanks.

Sometimes i wonder how I manage to stay clear of nairaland beautiful babes despite my years on this forum.

Maybe you've been closing your eyes and missing shots tongue
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by nengibo: 9:30am On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:
If you're the one on your dp, you're right, but she get back pass you
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Jeweltz(f): 9:31am On Feb 17, 2020
nengibo:

If you're the one on your dp, you're right, but she get back pass you

What did you use to measure it? angry
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Oovi5(f): 9:32am On Feb 17, 2020
Davash222:

To me, you have bad taste for women. Please, when you’re ready to settle down, inform your people, so they can help find a wife for you.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by awa(m): 9:32am On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:

What is more adorable... Your wisdom or your beauty? It is so so humbling if not touching that instead of the dude to say he is sorry, here you are saying SORRY. Honestly you strike me like a pure paragon of Beauty and an epitome of wisdom jooooooorrrrr

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by OsuAmaka: 9:34am On Feb 17, 2020
OMG!.. One yoruba idiot finally married this yam leg hippopotamus. Yoruba dudes, pls open your brains, there are finer ladies than yam leg hoes.

-Osu amaka

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Oovi5(f): 9:34am On Feb 17, 2020
chinchonglee:

Is dat not you on ur dp

Abi is dere anoda version of you i cant see?
Pls wen u pump ur ass come here and compare with her till den jst hold your mouth

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Jeweltz(f): 9:34am On Feb 17, 2020
awa:

What is more adorable... Your wisdom or your beauty? It is so so humbling if not touching that instead of the dude to say he is sorry, here you are saying SORRY. Honestly you strike me like a pure paragon of Beauty and an epitome of wisdom jooooooorrrrr

That was because I recognize my statement wasn't okay

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Wallade(m): 9:34am On Feb 17, 2020
Finelinks:

Chika ike and omotola beats her

Chika is not sexy
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Lordfranklin(m): 9:35am On Feb 17, 2020
awa:

Walai you will never get any girl through ass-licking!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by NonsoEJ(m): 9:37am On Feb 17, 2020
Another senseless nigerian
Men are really trying o

If this girl naked, aswear, my dicck cant rise! She’s always dirty in my eyes. Sorry, no sorry.

Well, I wish them what they wish themselves. [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by awa(m): 9:37am On Feb 17, 2020
Lordfranklin:

Walai you will never get any girl through ass-licking!

Franklin, Franklin, Franklin how many times I called you. You know I have your IP address...
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Odunolumide(m): 9:39am On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:
let us see you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) / Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) / Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.