Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures (84320 Views)

Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) / Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet / Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Caseless: 10:24am On Feb 17, 2020
Lordfranklin:

WTF bro!
That's unimaginable
you spoke of a big d turning u on when she said she preferred the needle-size type.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by sammhi(m): 10:25am On Feb 17, 2020
Some men has no taste sha ...
Young fresh girls full country ...Anyway it is his choice ...Happy married life to them ..Make I no hear stories later sha

4 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by vickydevoka(m): 10:26am On Feb 17, 2020
makydebbie:
The man must have a big prick to handle that ass tho.

Big prick on top big ass lady is a fallacy.
Slim gals lyk u in reality have wider pussy which requires bigger prick

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Jeweltz(f): 10:28am On Feb 17, 2020
nengibo:

An experienced eye, can't tou see the happiness of her husband

I pity you

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 17, 2020
She is too Old for him

4 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by makydebbie(f): 10:30am On Feb 17, 2020
Sweeetheart:

I thought you like prick. size doesn't matter so far it can dig well

I like prick but big pricks are overrated.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by makydebbie(f): 10:32am On Feb 17, 2020
fergie001:

You know majority of us are hypocrites nah......so you und?

Yes dear, you?
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by makydebbie(f): 10:32am On Feb 17, 2020
czarr:
profile picture, which one are you?

I took the picture.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:33am On Feb 17, 2020
makydebbie:

One and only.

I like the girl in the middle , she go good for doggy
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Lordfranklin(m): 10:33am On Feb 17, 2020
Caseless:
you spoke of a big d turning u on when she said she preferred the needle-size type.

I was talking about her quality of not mincing words; saying things as it is.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by makydebbie(f): 10:33am On Feb 17, 2020
Caseless:
looking at his slim physique, he might be well endowed down there. I'm speaking from experience.

Are you telling me this? grin
Of course I know slim guys have the biggest prick.

3 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Nmezor(f): 10:33am On Feb 17, 2020
Congratz to them, I do hope it last though...He is cute
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by makydebbie(f): 10:34am On Feb 17, 2020
vickydevoka:

Big prick on top big ass lady is a fallacy.
Slim gals lyk u in reality have wider pussy which requires bigger prick

That ass needs a big prick oo, I know what I'm saying. If your prick is small it won't even enter the pussy at all.
But you've a point too.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Bet350194: 10:34am On Feb 17, 2020
See details below...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by fergie001: 10:34am On Feb 17, 2020
makydebbie:

Yes dear, you?
I used....as in majority.

For me, I am a blunt person...I appreciate bluntness.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by makydebbie(f): 10:36am On Feb 17, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

I like the girl in the middle , she go good for doggy

Haha grin
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by AfroKnight: 10:37am On Feb 17, 2020
qualityovenbake:
Efrebor, efrebor (you go wound oh)

Efrebor, efrebor (say what)

This bobo go fit handle this bakassi penisula

Congratulation to both of them.

That song!

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by cococandy(f): 10:38am On Feb 17, 2020
OsuAmaka:

Nothing sweet in the middle. she is a fat pig, her pussy go dey smell like rotten fish.

-Osu amaka

Yet someone likes it like that.

3 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by makydebbie(f): 10:38am On Feb 17, 2020
fergie001:

I used....as in majority.

For me, I am a blunt person...I appreciate bluntness.

Same here dear, bluntness and honesty.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Caseless: 10:40am On Feb 17, 2020
Lordfranklin:

I was talking about her quality of not mincing words; saying things as it is.
sorry about the mixup.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by nengibo: 10:41am On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:

I pity you
God forbid, pity yourself
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:41am On Feb 17, 2020
makydebbie:

Haha grin
I bet you like doggy style too

My dick should be enough to make you feel alright

I'm good in bed I swear
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by czarr(m): 10:46am On Feb 17, 2020
makydebbie:

I took the picture.
Lol
Too bad.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Caseless: 10:46am On Feb 17, 2020
makydebbie:

Are you telling me this? grin
Of course I know slim guys have the biggest prick.
lol! So you know? Bad geng.
Girls look at us and imagine all sorts of funny things. I remember one openly telling me she likes my palm, fingers, big toe and my heel. She said they are indicative of something big down there and sexual stamina. I was like, how do you girls come up with this estimation by mere looking at someone?
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by OsuAmaka: 10:48am On Feb 17, 2020
cococandy totocandy:

Yet someone likes it like that.
After fuçking her swollen thighs for the first few months, he goes back to fuçking young fresh pussies.

-Osu amaka

3 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Papanwamaikpe: 10:49am On Feb 17, 2020
awa:

You are sexy though... Can we get it done
What's sexy there? Observe the color if her face and legs grin

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:
Sexy? Not as sexier as me tho

As i look your profile, na strong gold digger with intense entitlement mentality i see.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Sweeetheart(m): 10:49am On Feb 17, 2020
makydebbie:

I like prick but big pricks are overrated.

because you've not tasted big prick before doesn't mean is overrated. you go collect em, you will beg more for it

experience it first before ridiculing big prick, even though usefulness of prick is practically not in size nevertheless it value can't be rule out
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 17, 2020
Just don't pour hot water on him when you get angry!!

Be a patient and respectful wife..

Don't try to be his second mother

If you are not cool with him anymore, just divorce him jeje!!! No hot water, no stabbing, no acid!!!!

This one you are gushing over your younger husband, hope you will continue to be like this when different realities set in??

Happy Married Life tho!
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 17, 2020
awa:

You are sexy though... Can we get it done

Na so una go dey drool after women pictures on social media. Simp

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 17, 2020
freemi:
What does he do for a living

From the pictures, you can see the fraudster in him.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 17, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Oloshoooo

Low lifer, why insult her for airing her views. Low self esteem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon / Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight / Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.