Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 (8372 Views)

Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 / Nominte Your Most Ignored Posters For 2010[continued] / Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Sagamite(m): 11:28pm On Dec 19, 2010
tubabie:

@Sagamite
That your video doesn't make sensi  tongue (no offeinse)

You are in fight club.

You don't talk about fight club.

One fight at a time.

No shirt, no shoes. (My fav rule when it comes to your type)

This is your first night at fight club, you have to fight. (Pick Idowuogbo)

Welcome to fight club!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by spicyhoney(f): 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2010
^^^ And when I thought sanity has been restored . . . btw @ Sagamite, Ako e ti po ju, relax, you dont need to blow your trumpet.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by roymary: 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2010
spicyhoney:

^^^ And when I thought sanity has been restored . . . btw @ Sagamite, Ako e ti po ju, relax, you dont need to blow your trumpet.

Seriously What trumpet? Everybody hates Chris Sagamite.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by tubabie(f): 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2010
@Saga
With ID? truly shes too young to be part of the war casualiiities, no offeinse but i will truly prefer to bash you . . .  grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Sagamite(m): 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2010
spicyhoney:

Mo ti sor sor. Ko nshe ako.

It is not meant as show-off, it is meant as pissing-off and comedy. grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Sagamite(m): 11:39pm On Dec 19, 2010
roymary:

Seriously What trumpet? Everybody hates Chris Sagamite.

I am Sagamite, if you don't like me then . . . . . . grin

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONtKjljX8KI[/flash]
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Sagamite(m): 11:42pm On Dec 19, 2010
tubabie:

@Saga
With ID? truly shes too young to be part of the war casualiiities, no offeinse but i will truly prefer to bash you . . .  grin

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUH3JQjcweM[/flash]

grin grin grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 19, 2010
@ Missy B
It seems you are immune to my charms. I'd like to give you one GBOSA for that. The other folks simply get their panties up in a bunch, so I take the opportunity to irritate the bejesus out of them.

@Sagamite
I don't have to agree with you on anything, but a lone man against tons of idiotts and you stand your ground, you have my respect.

I find it very odd and ironical that the so-called ignored posters of the year have gotten this much attention, however, from what I gather from the posts of a lot of folks, I can see that the outcome of this a thread might have been the poster's actual intention. So, in this capacity, I'd like to withdraw my statement that the original poster is dumb; he is not dumb, he is a psycho!
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by roymary: 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2010
Sagamite:

I am Sagamite, if you don't like me then . . . . . .  grin

Evidently, you seldom remember your age; Old gizzard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8)

These People Posted These Suicide Notes On Facebook.. But No One Believed Them.. / How Can I Deactivate My Nairaland Account? / 5 Famous Streets In Festac Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.