Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 (8362 Views)

Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 / Nominte Your Most Ignored Posters For 2010[continued] / Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by nitrogen(m): 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin , this is getting sweeter and interesting grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I CAN SENSE WAR
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Creamish(f): 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2010
@topic . .for now, it's just 1 person:

MOBO44 . . .  dude hates black women . .wulda been beta if he waz born albino with albino folks . . always trashin black women . . like we r d cause of his constant frustration . . . annoying part is . .hez giving us advices . . saying how he'd rather b wit whites (like we give a hoot) . . *rollz eyes*

Advice . . . we dont like u either so stop raining spit on us! . .  learn more words/vocabs so u dont use "black women" to fill up all your sentences!
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by honeric01(m): 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2010
Idowuogbo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

^^^^^^^

Stop showing us your teeth, we all know they are white, now let's have your own list. tongue
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2010
@Roymary! I got your back too! wink

@190 kiss, you're not getting off that easy! I'M STILL going to get you back for that prank! lol

back @ topic. I am noticing some reoccurring names undecided I actually like a few of those ppl listed lmao!
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by 190: 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2010
Mr.cock is my worst enemy here!! angry angry
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by chic2pimp(m): 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2010
I haven't laughed this much all day long. . . . . . . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2010
Recap for the poster on the most voted:
Poor Tpia, Sagamite (who can ban your azzes btw!), kobojunkie, johndoe (deserves it!), Davidylan, Omo-tu-dun! lmfao!!!!!!!!!!

I bet Tpia is going to be cracking up when she reads this. I think she is acting that way on purpose. She was sooo sweet before and I dont have beef with her now but she has changed.  undecided

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by honeric01(m): 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Poor Tpia, Sagamite (who can ban your azzes btw!), kobojunkie, johndoe (deserves it!), Davidylan, Omo-tu-dun! lmfao!!!!!!!!!!

I bet Tpia is going to be cracking up when she reads this. I think she is acting that way on purpose. She was sooo sweet before and I dont have beef with her now but she has changed.  undecided

When did you join? she's been like this for more than a year now.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by armyofone(m): 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2010
a thread to look for trouble. trouble shooters careful so you don't get shot  wink

why do i love the pple you guys hate?

@ thread

None.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Phate07(m): 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2010
undecided undecided
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2010
Honerico i just joined this year in march undecided i just met her.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by 190: 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2010
Correction I know TPIAH

but i dont know this new Hill billy called tpia1
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

I disagree with that poll. Tpiah is annoying and rude, but she's not a tribalist.
The only reason she was picked is because when she refutes anything said about her tribe, so does it with the nastiest sarcasm.
Deepzone aka aloy.emeka on the other hand just enjoys causing chaos between the igbos and yorubas. If you read her (aloyemeka) post clearly, you'l see the tribalism stench. Most of her threads are either yoruba vs igbo, yoruba person vs igbo person or she picks a day to insult igbos and another day to insult yorubas. And aloy has a subtle way of hiding it.

So who would you really pick? Of course tpiah because of her attitude. But tpiah is NOT a tribalist.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2010
^^I dont know her that well to judge her and make a decision. I just thought it was funny. it's old btw.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Sagamite(m): 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2010
You all wanna hate, be my guest, I suggest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfuN2DngNL4
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Sagamite(m): 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2010
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by chic2pimp(m): 2:08am On Dec 18, 2010
As I predicted, he'll be here aytime soon and boy was I correct grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 18, 2010
^^ i wonder how Sagamite found this thread grin grin

Sagamite is probably one of the "realest" NLders to me. I dont care for everything he says but I like how honest he is, clearly my views are not shared but hey.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by honeric01(m): 2:25am On Dec 18, 2010
Stop derailing the thread, we are not here for sermon, some people could appear an angel to you because you're new, but that does not mean they are not demons to others.

wait until you become another mo-ron to him for not accepting his own view.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by chic2pimp(m): 2:57am On Dec 18, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

^^ i wonder how Sagamite found this thread grin grin

Sagamite is probably one of the "realest" NLders to me. I dont care for everything he says but I like how honest he is, clearly my views are not shared but hey.
I'll take a wild guess and say you led him here, right? grin grin

He is indeed very brash .That is likely to be one of the reasons why he has a lot of "Enemies". Howeever I Can't say I blame em' though cuz if I was repeatedly being called names like "M//or.o, n" and "Re, t.ard" grin grin grin I too won't take to it likely grin.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 3:19am On Dec 18, 2010
^^I can respect that! I understand.

Honerico, direct your anger towards Sagamite. Not me.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 4:04am On Dec 18, 2010
When a human being decides to take his or her frustrations on those people he or she does not agree with and has never met because, well, those people happen to be on the Internet, then it is time he or she is institutionalized in a mental home. I laugh at the OP and all his baboons who are crying because someone hurt their feelings. Someone you cannot see hurt your feelings? Well, I am not surprised: most of you are sad, lonely, and unfulfilled, and it seems like naira land is your only sanctuary, hence, you feel threatened and uncomfortable when your only solace is filled with people who do not patronize you. I thought someone amongst you would be a voice of reason, but it is completely evident that you all are fools who will not forgo any opportunity to display your senselessness and dumbness.

I assume you are currently itching to write something to communicate your thoughts, so I only request one thing: try to make it not too dumb.

And the dummy poster is a moderator. Whoa, Seun sure knows how to pick them.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Sagamite(m): 4:29am On Dec 18, 2010
chic2pimp:

He is indeed very brash .That is likely to be one of the reasons why he has a lot of "Enemies". Howeever I Can't say I blame em' though cuz if I was repeatedly being called names like "M//or.o, n" and "Re, t.ard" grin grin grin I too won't take to it likely grin.

I laughed so hard at this. It cracked my belly up.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If I was being called all that too and the person is good at proving it by producing facts that I never bothered checking, showing my lack of objectivity, low reasoning and cutting & dicing my arguments with tight intellect, Gawd I will be pissed too and hate his guts. More so if the person is not even gentle with calling me all that. grin grin grin grin

Honestly I can understand the beef . . . . . . . .  because I intentionally spice the beef and make it very hot. grin grin grin grin grin

For the record, lets make it clear, I never call anyone those names for having a different view from mine. I call them morons because they are morons and I am very nice by explaining to them in detail how their opinions make them morons. These people are not crediting me for my altruistic pedagogy.

If there is any situation where I have called them or anyone those names that they/anyone feel(s) they did not deserve it, please show it and I will explain why they are morons. I am very open-minded and egalitarian to people that use their brains. Please dig out the place where you feel I was unjustified to call the person those names and show it on this thread.

For me, morons are the root of virtually all problems in the world.

One is in the presidential palace of CIV now. He is going to cause the deaths of hundreds or thousands.

I HATE MORONS!

Replace everytime he mentions "people" and "one else" with "morons", then that is me talking.  cool

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2iFlOdhY9c[/flash]
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Mobinga: 4:47am On Dec 18, 2010
^^^^^Dude, he phucking wrote 2 lines!!! And you go as far as embedding youtube videos? Shit. . .
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Sagamite(m): 4:50am On Dec 18, 2010
Mobinga:

^^^^^Dude, he phucking wrote 2 lines!!! And you go as far as embedding youtube videos? poo. . .

MobinGay, honestly we don't really want you sharing information about what you have on your deeck tonight after your disgusting activities. undecided
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 4:57am On Dec 18, 2010
Mobinga:

^^^^^Dude, he phucking wrote 2 lines!!! And you go as far as embedding youtube videos? poo. . .

So should the number of lines someone writes parallel that of whom the reply is intended for? Since you cannot process too much lines, you should just keep your hands off your keyboard and let those who can process and understand the language do the writing.

Next mumu please.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Mobinga: 5:06am On Dec 18, 2010
Sagamite:

MobinGay, honestly we don't really want you sharing information about what you have on your deeck tonight after your disgusting activities. undecided

lol. . . You're Gay, , not me. . You know that cool

omo_to_dun:

So should the number of lines someone writes parallel that of whom the reply is intended for? Since you cannot process too much lines, you should just keep your hands off your keyboard and let those who can process and understand the language do the writing.

Next mumu please.

Clowning Clod, move you bitc. . .
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Mobinga: 5:09am On Dec 18, 2010
omo_to_dun:

When a human being decides to take his or her frustrations on those people he or she does not agree and has never met because, well, those people happen to be on the Internet, then it is time he or she is institutionalized in a mental home. I laugh at the OP and all his baboons who are crying because someone hurt their feelings. Someone you cannot see hurt your feelings? Well, I am not surprised: most of you are sad, lonely, and unfulfilled, and it seems like naira land is your only sanctuary, hence, you feel threatened and uncomfortable when your only solace is filled with people who do not patronize you. I thought someone amongst you would be a voice of reason, but it is completely evident that you all are fools who will not forgo any opportunity to display your senselessness and dumbness.

I assume you are currently itching to write something to communicate your thoughts, so I only request one thing: try to make it not too dumb.

And the dummy poster is a moderator. Whoa, Seun sure knows how to pick them.

Can you like shut the phuck up you slowpoke??!! I don't understand why you're still alive you repulsive swine. . . Thrash. . . Next Pig Please
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Sagamite(m): 5:15am On Dec 18, 2010
Mobinga:

Can you like shut the phuck up you not-so-smart person??!! I don't understand why you're still alive you repulsive swine. . . Thrash. . . Next Pig Please

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJJj-TlrikM[/flash]
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Mobinga: 5:17am On Dec 18, 2010
Sagamite:

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJJj-TlrikM[/flash]

grin grin grin grin How do you get these videos sef grin grin grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 18, 2010
@ Mobinga

Ah, it is nice to know that I have the power to mess with your emotions as I see fit. Who would have thought that you would turn into a mad man in a couple of minutes? From the way you write, one can tell that you haven't rid yourself of primary school style of throwing insults. It is because of children like you that people use condoms, not because of STDs. I commiserate with your parents.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Mobinga: 7:17am On Dec 18, 2010
^^^ No need writing to you. . . You're an end result of a drunken back seat grope fest and a broken prophylactic. . . Clown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Ready-made Projects & Research (free Download) / Man Issued 'query' For 'uncontrollable Flatulence' In The Workplace / A Petition To Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.