Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 (8371 Views)

Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 / Nominte Your Most Ignored Posters For 2010[continued] / Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Mobinga: 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2010
Bookmarked. . . grin

@Googles . . . Its Mobinga

@Missy B . . . shocked shocked grin grin grin I didn't know you got in you. . grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Sagamite(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2010
honeric01:

hehehehehe @ sagamite, i said it, i knew you keep tab of thread hence the sagamite, population statement,  grin grin grin grin grin, you wanted to get my posts from that thread hence the need to always keep tab of the thread title so that you can always use it later just like you are doing now.

My Gawd!!!

This is why I use those words on people. I am very objective.

This fails all from (1) to (6) bar point (2).  undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-569143.128.html#msg7366800
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2010
I can picture Sagamite smiling with every reply LOL.

This is EPIC. I thought I was NL's war monger!  grin grin

I am not EVEN close to the top 5!

@Honerico1, I checked out the link Sagamite put up of your old beefs.
It is now that I see why you were annoyed with my "defending him"
but you have to admit it is entertaining to read his posts/replies.  smiley
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by hannie: 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2010
Sagamite:

I am telling you I know the guy.

I know the way he reasons.

I know the way he argues.

I know the way he gets agitated and starts making moronic points when he becomes desperate and thinks he is making sense.

I know his intellect is not at a level to even be debating with me when I am speaking on the phone about genetics to an expert Oxford professor and simultaneously playing table tennis with a Chinese champion.
Honestly, I am trying to be nice. I just want to enjoy the thread.

Please who else hates me?  . . . . . . Carry on.

You are officially CRAZY !!!  grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Sagamite(m): 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2010
hannie:

You are officially CRAZY !!!  grin

I am Sagamite aka "Mo ni issues"  grin

MzDarkSkin:

I can picture Sagamite smiling with every reply LOL.

This is EPIC. I thought I was NL's war monger!  grin grin

I am not EVEN close to the top 5!

@Honerico1, I checked out the link Sagamite put up of your old beefs.
It is now that I see why you were annoyed with my "defending him"
but you have to admit it is entertaining to read his posts/replies.  smiley

When he gets agitated and desperate, he throws one moronic conjecture to back another moronic conjecture like he is doing now.

I highlighted it here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-507378.320.html#msg6715706

That is Honeric01 for you. I KNOW HIM!

And "NO", he does not ignore me. Even on this thread, when I ignored him, he was constantly making snide comments that were clearly directed at me to gain my attention. He should change the title of the thread to people he wants to VENT against to get their attention for the HURT caused.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by ElRazur: 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2010
Lol@thread.

Lol@OP

Lol@replies.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by MissyB3(f): 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2010
Mobinga:

@Missy B . . .  shocked shocked grin grin grin I didn't know you got in you. .  grin
Mo[b]bingooooooooooooooooooo[/b] kiss kiss tongue
Don't mind Omo-to-dolt. He just wouldn't profess his love for me. cheesy
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by sinistyle(m): 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2010
Where is that dunce called sagamite? Unlike you, Sinistyle is a very busy person. . .
Do you think you used the word 'foods' correctly or do you think it fits in perfectly in that context? dumb arsehole, you dont know shiox
you're not even half as smart I was when I was in high school
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Sagamite(m): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2010
sinistyle:

Where is that dunce called sagamite? Unlike you, Sinistyle is a very busy person. . .
Do you think you used the word 'foods' correctly or do you think it fits in perfectly in that context? dumb arsehole, you dont know shiox
you're not even half as smart I was when I was in high school

You are reetarded!!! Run, fooool!

So it is now context you claim? It is me you want to moronically switch an argument on? I thought you claimed:

sinistyle:

What is foods? Are you too dumb to know that food is an uncountable noun and as a result can't be pluralized?

Mooooron!!! I am more intelligent, by a factor of 50, than all the teachers and professors you have ever had in your poor education.

What happened to the punctuations tutorial I just gave you? You forgot to use it again, cretin?
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by googles: 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2010
Mobinga:

@Googles . . . Its Mobinga

wink

Mobingay tongue
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by sinistyle(m): 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2010
Sagamite:

You are reetarded!!! Run, fooool!

So it is now context you claim? I thought you claimed:

Mooooron!!!

What happened to the punctuations tutorials I just gave you? You forgot to use it again, cretin?
just like you forgot to include '[ ]' when quoting and editing Honeric01's post. Which school deemed it fit to churn out your type as a graduate?
If making inferences from statements weren't such a challenge to you, you would understand that I meant 'food' as used by you cannot be pluralized.
Let me catch you claiming intelligent again. . . you go hia ween
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Sagamite(m): 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2010
sinistyle:

just like you forgot to include '[ ]' when quoting and editing Honeric01's post. Which school deemed it fit to churn out your type as a graduate?
If making inferences from statements weren't such a challenge to you, you would understand that I meant 'food' as used by you cannot be pluralized.
Let me catch you claiming intelligent again. . . you go hia ween

You are reeetarded!!!

Can food not be pluralized? I thought you said it was an uncountable noun, reeetard? Cretin, who are you switching arguments on?

What context? That I said "some foods need to be transported"? Does that not imply variety?

Mooron, you want to correct other people's English when you can't speak it. Your intellect is below my feet!

When I tell mooorons like you that there will be only ONE ENDING when you engage me intellectually, you will think I am boasting. undecided
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Phate07(m): 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2010

**sitting in the front seat and eating some serious popcorn and enjoying the show** undecided
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Sagamite(m): 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2010
Abeg lets continue with the thread. Who else hates me and the way I call people moooron etc?  cool

[Starts to sing this track out of tune, loudly and with a strong Yoruba Ijesha accent]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16FdJrrAWSo

I belee I can tosh di skas!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Odunnu: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2010
U no well!
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Odunnu: 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2010
Hapi xmas!
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Sagamite(m): 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2010
Odunnu:

U no well!

Voices in NL been telling me to come to church
Saying the Lord is the only way for me to stop the hurt
Dreaming of deliverance by paying my tithe at 10%
When waking up to life sometimes just seems the same
And all I ever wanted is for them to be better men
And I try to keep it real with NLers now
For me to save the world, I don't understand
How did I have the intellect of a billion men?

(And now you hear my teachings to help people's reasonin')
Oh I can't believe my ears
And what everybody's sayin'
And boy I'll tell you folks don't know the half
I would give it all up
Just when they develop a brain

(With them)
How I used to teach them everyday
(With them)
And how I used to go give facts and figures on Sunday
(With them)
Instead of them all throwing them stones at me
They should be appreciating me

I wish that they could get to my level now (ooh-ha)
I wish that I could teach them to be me (oooh-ha)
I wish that I could talk to them (mmh)
Raise their brains somehow (still I knoooow)
And I know they're they are daft (so sooo daft)
Even though I can't see their face (oooh-ha)
I know they're hating hard on me (mmh)
Saying everything's too brash
And if I make it out this thug life
I'll whack them again someday
I wish, I wish, I wish
I wish, I wish, I wish

Adapted (last verse)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA2AaYTRT80&feature=related

grin grin grin grin Merry Xmas, sweetie!
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2010
@Phate, me too. Mine (popcorn) has extra butter!  grin grin nothing better than front row seats! cheesy cheesy

Sagamite said:

LMAO!
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by denzel2009: 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2010
Sagamite:

Abeg lets continue with the thread. Who else hates me and the way I call people moooron etc?  cool

[Starts to sing this track out of tune, loudly and with a strong Yoruba Ijesha accent]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16FdJrrAWSo

grin grin grin grin grin
I do. It's not nice and defeats your genuine arguments.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Sagamite(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2010
^^^ Thanks, bruv. By the way, you have my wife on your profile.

Men, I can't wait for Mad Men's next season.

More people please.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by ifyalways(f): 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2010
LMAO.
Honestly,the speed and ease at with Sagamite goes abt with the "M0r0n" word is cheesy . . . .dat word go soon finish for dictionary,Preserve some for the future generation,biko.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Sagamite(m): 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2010
^^^ The repetition, frequency and gaddamn blatant defiance in substituting it is very intentional.

It is suppose to make it more biting. cheesy When they criticise the characteristic above, I intentionally use it again in full to irritate their daft arse. grin

It is a special signature move tagging as well.  cool My Aidokyen! Shoruukyen! Sonic Boom!  cheesy

I have issues.  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by denzel2009: 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2010
Sagamite:

^^^ Thanks, bruv. By the way, you have my wife on your profile.

Men, I can't wait for Mad Men's next season.

More people please.
Yeah she is cool.

Sagamite:

^^^ The repetition, frequency and gaddamn blatant defiance in substituting it is very intentional.

It is suppose to make it more biting. cheesy When they criticise the characteristic above, I intentionally use it again in full to irritate their daft arse. grin

I have issues.  grin grin grin grin grin

Thats where you are wrong. You have to do these things tactically,let the supposed m0rons deduce for themselves.

I can bet one of my balls you dont have a gf. If you do, she would hate your guts with passion. I can imagine you telling her every moment 'you are retarded',you are mor0n etc. And when you keep boasting about your intelligence like you do here, it's a big turn off.

To every other posters hating on one another, please just give it a rest. How can you hate someone you probably will never meet?

If you don't like a poster, no big deal just ignore their posts.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Odunnu: 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2010
. . .and the energy u burn while posting all these epistles you write,seriously I feel for you attimes and wonder why you must even prove a point. Egbon mii,ejor try soft pedal abeg.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Sagamite(m): 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2010
denzel2009:

Yeah she is cool.

Thats where you are wrong. You have to do these things tactically,let the supposed m0rons deduce for themselves.

I can bet one of my balls you dont have a gf. If you do, she would hate your guts with passion. I can imagine you telling her every moment 'you are not-so-smart',you are mor0n etc. And when you keep boasting about your intelligence like you do here, it's a big turn off.

To every other posters hating on one another, please just give it a rest. How can you hate someone you probably will never meet?

If you don't like a poster, no big deal just ignore their posts.

You must be having a laugh!  grin

You think how I am on NL is how I am in real life?  undecided

Sagamite is an alter ego, mate.

There are NLers that know me in real life and they will tell you I am extremely amiable and convivial. I mean extremely. The person everyone gets along with, a comedian and everyone has respect for. The only similarities with the Sagamite you know is the obvious intellect.

I don't even debate in real life (ask the people that came for the BBQ when they are debating whether I joined in) because I will not waste my time with people that will interrupt and will not listen. I am HARDLY EVER serious in real life conversations. I am just jovial. I can crack a woman up with jokes and talking sweet rubbish.

On NL, I have enough time to gather my thoughts, challenge it by verifying facts, gather my backing facts and figures, configure and structure my arguments UNINTERRUPTED and then lay it down as beautifully as looking at Kim Kardashian na_ked! That is why I like NL so much, first place I can do such.

Don't get it twisted, mate. Why will I want to call my girlfriend names. I don't even call male friends that, and I know several of them on NL.

Thank God, you think it is a turn off. Phew! grin grin grin I would not want you thinking otherwise.  grin On the contrary I have been told some females on NL say it is a turn on because they find it comedic and they know it is not an empty boast. tongue And the ones it irritates? Well . . . . . .  grin

How many women do you know that hate Ali or Mourinho?  grin

One thing I would hate, is to not have character or to be an Obama that will be a certain way to be liked. I like to be coldly and objectively truthful. It gives me a high.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Sagamite(m): 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2010
Odunnu:

. . .and the energy u burn while posting all these epistles you write,seriously I feel for you attimes and wonder why you must even prove a point. Egbon mii,ejor try soft pedal abeg.

I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't gamble, I don't take drugs, I don't womanise, Kai Odunnu, you want take my only vice away? tongue
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by denzel2009: 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2010
ewwww I didnt mean turn off to me.

To intelligent people,it's[i] business as usual[/i],some of them don't even know it. If you have to keep ramming it into people's throats every now and then,it becomes disturbing.

Anyway, enjoy your Mourinho moments on NL. cheesy  tongue
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Sagamite(m): 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2010
denzel2009:

ewwww I didnt mean turn off to me.

To intelligent people,it's[i] business as usual[/i],some of them don't even know it. If you have to keep ramming it into people's throats every now and then,it becomes disturbing.

Anyway, enjoy your Mourinho moments on NL. cheesy  tongue

I don't ram it into people's throats for affirmation, I ram it as an irritation.

I just want to piss them off as much as their utter stewpidity pisses me off everyday. Purely to annoy them, and it is more annoying when they fail in proving they are not and they are not mentally equipped to challenge my own intellect.

I don't need anyone on NL's affirmation about my intellect. Nigga, I am super confident to the point of conceit!

I am a news buff and I see how the arrogant and defiant moorons destroy our society, so I have morbid hate for moorons!

These are the moorons I was reading about yesterday and got my BP up.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12030051

Because of losing a football match? angry

I repeat, I HATE MOOORONS WITH A PASSION!
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Sagamite(m): 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2010
Back on track.

Anyone else hates me? [Batters beautiful eye lashes]

This is a chance for all haters to vent . . . . . and their complaints be ignored or ridiculed.  grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by denzel2009: 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2010
Sagamite:

I don't ram it into people's through for affirmation, I ram it as an irritation.

I just want to piss them off as much as their utter stewpidity pisses me off everyday. Purely to annoy them, and it is more annoying when they fail in proving they are not and they cannot not challenge my intellect.

I don't need anyone on NL's affirmation about my intellect. Nigga, I am super confident to the point of conceit!

I am a news buff and I see how the arrogant and defiant moorons destroy our society, so I have morbid hate for moorons!

These are the moorons I was reading about yesterday and got my BP up.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12030051

Because of losing a football match? angry

I repeat, I HATE MOOORONS WITH A PASSION!

I know what you are talking about. Don't you think the world would be so boring if we don't have m0rons?

Let your guard down a bit, impart knowledge. Dont start debates with "you are a retaaaard".

Show people your honed skills and knowledge, empathise with m0rons for it might not necessarily be their fault.

Be approachable and make people feel good, Embrace their m0ronic views and move on.  Your ability to rise above some situation speaks volume about your intelligence.

Prepare your mind for what every supposed m0rons are going to write and use your ignore buttons if you p1ssed off.

Abeg let me stop preaching! grin

I 'll have to blame honeric for opening this reeeeetarrded and m0ronic thread to incite hatred. Honeric, If I thump you ehn. grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by r231(m): 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2010
passing grin grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by yme1(f): 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2010
oh lawd this is funny cheesy cheesy cheesy

why are you all hating on my SAGAMITE? angry angry

anyway i did find Mr cork annoying at first but of lately reading is funny senseless post makes me laff alot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

These People Posted These Suicide Notes On Facebook.. But No One Believed Them.. / How Can I Deactivate My Nairaland Account? / 5 Famous Streets In Festac Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.