Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 (8364 Views)

Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 / Nominte Your Most Ignored Posters For 2010[continued] / Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Sagamite(m): 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2010
denzel2009:

I know what you are talking about. Don't you think the world would be so boring if we don't have m0rons?

That is a variant of what one nice NLer told me.

That mooorons give us an opportunity to stand out.  grin grin grin

But I also see them as dangerous as they contribute to breakdown of peace and safety of the rest of us. E.g. tribalist arsewipes, KKK members, football hooligans, corrupt "everyone else is doing it" officials etc.

denzel2009:

Let your guard down a bit, impart knowledge. Dont start debates with "you are a retaaaard".

But luanching with that is sometimes funny, men.  grin grin grin

That said, to be fair to me, I normally start off by asking them to explain and expatiate on the point I suspect is stewpid before I rip into them. Check it out.

Except though it is way too stewpid it is not possible to defend e.g. Igbos are all bad, it is only people from my tribe they are prosecuting for corruption etc.

denzel2009:

Show people your honed skills and knowledge, empathise with m0rons for it might not necessarily be their fault.

Good advise, I will take on board.

Sometimes I actually worry I might be insulting an u-18 whose brain is still developing. For that, I actually feel bad if that was the case.  grin

[Yes, all of you, stop looking shocked. Sagamite does have some emotions. Just some o. Can I get an "awwwn". grin]

That was why at some point, I started asking "how old are you". When I remember that is.

denzel2009:

Be approachable and make people feel good, Embrace their m0ronic views and move on.  Your ability to rise above some situation speaks volume about your intelligence.

HellfuckingNO! Tufiakwa!  grin grin grin

denzel2009:

Prepare your mind for what every supposed m0rons are going to write and use your ignore buttons if you p1ssed off.

Abeg let me stop preaching! grin

I 'll have to blame honeric for opening this reeeeetarrded and m0ronic thread to incite hatred. Honeric, If I thump you ehn. grin

It is a vice, I don't want to go cold turkey.  grin

I will be shaking and vomitting if I don't get my fix of calling them moorons, reetards etc.  grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by denzel2009: 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2010
y me:

oh lawd this is funny cheesy cheesy cheesy

why are you all hating on my SAGAMITE? angry angry

[b]anyway i did find Mr cork annoying at first but of lately reading is funny senseless post makes me laff alo[/b]t

That's what I'm talking about. He was so irritating when he was mr Anus, now he just provides comic relief.

A thread was even dedicated to him https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=567861.msg7340918#msg7340918
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Sagamite(m): 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2010
y me:

oh lawd this is funny cheesy cheesy cheesy

why are you all hating on my SAGAMITE? angry angry

anyway i did find Mr cork annoying at first but of lately reading is funny senseless post makes me laff alot

YOU!

KOBOKO! tongue

You are comparing me with Mr Cork? Anuofia.  angry  grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by yme1(f): 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2010
Sagamite:

YOU!

KOBOKO! tongue

You are comparing me with Mr Cork? Anuofiaangry  grin
you know i love the way you use that KOBOKO on me cheesy cheesy

how i take compare you with Mr cork? tongue tongue

denzel2009:

That's what I'm talking about. He was so irritating when he was mr Anus, now he just provides comic relief.

A thread was even dedicated to him https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=567861.msg7340918#msg7340918
i remembered signing in on NL two days ago i couldn't post a thing all i did was read MR corks post and i couldnt stop laffing
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Sagamite(m): 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2010
y me:

you know i love the way you use that KOBOKO on me cheesy cheesy

[Exhaling with excitement at the thought]

y me:

how i take compare you with Mr cork? tongue tongue

How can you be questioning hating on Sagamite and then use Cork as example of someone that was hated but makes you laugh now?  tongue grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by netotse(m): 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2010
Sagamite:

I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't gamble, I don't take drugs, I don't womanise, Kai Odunnu, you want take my only vice away? tongue
you must live a vey boring life  grin

@omo-to-dun
mayyynnneee you need to chill out with the cuss words.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by chic2pimp(m): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2010
Sagamite:

YOU!

KOBOKO! tongue

You are comparing me with Mr Cork? Anuofia.  angry  grin
Truth be told, there is hardly any difference between the two of you. And if there is, it is extremely minimal tongue
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Sagamite(m): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2010
chic2pimp:

Truth be told, there is hardly any difference between the two of you. And if there is, it is extremely minimal tongue

Alakori. grin grin grin grin grin

netotse:

you must live a vey boring life  grin

I need to come out from retirement in that womanizing one jor. grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by yme1(f): 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2010
Sagamite:

[Exhaling with excitement at the thought]

How can you be questioning hating on Sagamite and then use Cork as example of someone that was hated but makes you laugh now?  tongue grin
nah Manchester english abi nah Liverpool english you dey write for me so? tongue grin

i had to get the fact that i didnt like NLER's hating on you so i had to get that off my head first, after that was done i fleed back to the topic which brought about Mr cork tongue

meanwhile, you really need to slow down on ya insults, i swear the last time i read your reply to an NLer the curse make me catch unneccessary cold cheesy cheesy

i can't believe am even explaining myself just because i don't wanna let go of that KOBOKO OF yours angry cheesy

the politics section is filled with rookie posters that is the reason i always back off cause me nor like trouble cheesy
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Mobinga: 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2010
y me:

nah Manchester english abi nah Liverpool english you dey write for me so? tongue grin

i had to get the fact that i didnt like NLER's hating on you so i had to get that off my head first, after that was done i fleed back to the topic which brought about Mr cork tongue

meanwhile, you really need to slow down on ya insults, i swear the last time i read your reply to an NLer the curse make me catch unneccessary cold cheesy cheesy

i can't believe am even explaining myself just because i don't wanna let go[b] of that KOBOKO OF yours[/b] angry cheesy

the politics section is filled with rookie posters that is the reason i always back off cause me nor like trouble cheesy

You mean toothpick? grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by yme1(f): 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2010
Mobinga:

You mean toothpick? grin
if you call that rod that hits the wall that could make me give everything in the world for just to make it mine and mine alone a toothpick then am so into it more and more tongue grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Phate07(m): 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2010
chic2pimp:

Yap, the only difference between Sagamite and Mr Cork is that one tries so hard to be appreciated as intelligent while the other tries to appear as a semi-literate fella. undecided
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by denzel2009: 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2010
Mobinga:

You mean toothpick? grin

How did you come about this confidential information? cheesy
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Idowuogbo(f): 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2010
y me:

if you call that rod that hits the wall that could make me give everything in the world for just to make it mine and mine alone a toothpick then am so into it more and more tongue grin
hhmm yme den go stick in ur ear one day , u 2 like koboko , if no b rod u go cal am pole , hmmm u is a case o

denzel2009:

How did you come about this confidential information? cheesy
c english , we only have one sagamite thank you very much tongue cool cool cool
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by denzel2009: 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2010
Idowuogbo:

Infact, I hate this idowuogbo, she frustrates the hell out of me. tongue

She is my most ignored poster.[s] I'm still waiting by the phone since you were meant to call me back[/s]
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Idowuogbo(f): 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2010
^u dont hate me cus u replied my comment , u were meant to ignore tongue tongue tongue
emmh seriously u dnt deserve a call bck tongue
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by yme1(f): 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2010
@ Idowuogbo and denzel2009
what rough play are you too playing behind the scenes angry i dey suspect una two oh grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Sagamite(m): 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2010
y me:

if you call that rod that hits the wall that could make me give everything in the world for  just to make it mine and mine alone a toothpick then am so into it more and more tongue grin

Sweetie, we don't want to talk too much about my rod with MobinGay. He might just get way too excited. angry

Phate07:

Yap, the only difference between Sagamite and Mr Cork is that one tries so hard to be appreciated as intelligent while the other tries to appear as a semi-literate fella. undecided

Na Shoponna go visit you tonight! E go dey beat you, you no go see am. angry

Idowuogbo:

Thank you, boo.  kiss
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by chic2pimp(m): 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2010
Sagamite:

Alakori. grin grin grin grin grin
E se ooo. E ku ife tongue

Phate07:

Wonderfully put grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by denzel2009: 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^u dont hate me cus u replied my comment , u were meant to ignore tongue tongue tongue
emmh seriously u dnt deserve a call bck tongue

Wellllllldone. I know where to catch you.

y me:

what rough play are you too playing behind the scenes angry i dey suspect una two oh grin
thats why we've been crossing it out. You are not meant to know the details. She is my juru mate. tongue
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Sagamite(m): 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2010
chic2pimp:

Wonderfully put grin

Offiense taken!!! grin grin grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Idowuogbo(f): 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2010
y me:

stop playin detective , clues were burnt , u can xray d ashes tho  tongue tongue

Sagamite:

Thank you, boo.  kiss
u welcome cup cakes   cheesy cheesy

@denzel
catch me if u can , cool cool cool
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Phate07(m): 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2010
Sagamite:

Na Shoponna go visit you tonight! E go dey beat you, you no go see am. angry

Oga mi, e dey pain you? grin grin Oya no vex. tongue tongue
chic2pimp:

Wonderfully put grin

grin grin
Could resist that jab at the 'Mr Grammer'.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Sagamite(m): 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2010
Phate07:

Oga mi, e dey pain you? grin grin Oya no vex. tongue tongue

grin grin
Could resist that jab at the 'Mr Grammer'.

No offiense taken. grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by denzel2009: 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2010
^^^^One day one of yous go write no offiense in one of your corporate reports. cheesy
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Phate07(m): 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2010
Sagamite:

No offiense taken.  grin

grin grin None intended.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Phate07(m): 10:35pm On Dec 19, 2010

Badosky, how far with our lesson? cool
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Idowuogbo(f): 10:40pm On Dec 19, 2010
^ come to zanga wink cool cool
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by tubabie(f): 10:41pm On Dec 19, 2010
****subscribing***
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by spicyhoney(f): 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2010
Finally, there's a little peace in here. . . undecided though I was enjoying the bash. . .
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Sagamite(m): 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2010
tubabie:

****subscribing***

spicyhoney:

Finally, there's a little peace in here. . . undecided though I was enjoying the bashing. . .

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WELvpeYo5m0[/flash]
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by tubabie(f): 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2010
@Sagamite
That ur video doesn't make sensi tongue (no offeinse)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Man Issued 'query' For 'uncontrollable Flatulence' In The Workplace / A Petition To Seun / Hot White Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.