Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

My Sad Valentine Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sad Valentine Story (5934 Views)

These 11 Photos Tell A Hilarious Nigerian Valentine Story / Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead / My Sad Experience Today(valentine's Day) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sad Valentine Story by rhymz(m): 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2011
So much brouhaha about valentine, I decided not to lose out in the love spree, besides it was going to afford me the opportunity to indulge, "so I thought". I had just hooked up with this fine gurl via facebook, we later met in person in her hostel in school because she was kind of nutty and a bad gurl, I decided I was going to take her seriously at least while the Valentine fever lasted. Earlier on, she had complained on facebook that she did not ve a val date, I offered myself and just like that, I concluded val was going to be with her. Time and venue were fixed, this time not in her house though. At around 5pm I was still at work and hastening things up to make sure I did not 4ck up my date, finally, I rushed home, had my bath, dressed up and started making out for the venue of my date by then she had overwhelmed my phone with an avalenche of missed calls and txt msgs. I was trying my best to meet up but the traffic was just terrible then finally she called, this time she was noticeably angry, she announced her departure from the venue inspite of my plea, she hung up! Anyway, I decided to drive down to her hostel and hope I will calm her down with gifts and loving but I was wrong, fate that night was equally angry with me too. . .dont know why, may be for keeping late.
I pulled over in front of her hostel called her but she was still mad, she said she was upstairs but did not want to see me. I decided I should just let her be cos her temper tantrums were begining to get on my last nerve. Then came this shabby and scruffy looking elderly man from no where, started questioning me and harassing me, I lost my cool when this man went on holiday with vitriolic invectives calling me names like cultist, armed robber, Otokoto and all that. I came out of the car and shouted back at him, I told him to 4ck off and that was it. The man went haywire and started making calls, I was still busy trying to calm myself down and leave, then all of a sudden, like a mad november rush, a car pulled up right in front of me and about five hefty dirty-eyed guys(whom I later learnt were the vigilante guys attached to the school) pounced on me and made pains rain on me. I was beaten black and blue and taken to their station, there they fabricated stories of me being involved in a shoot out that had happened a day before. Chei! There I was helpless and stripped off of all my manly right.they siezed my phone, collected my wallet and even broke my side mirror while ransacking my car. My brothers and sisters na this morning na im dem release me o. As in eh. . .these guys beat val comot for my body, I could not go to work cos I was just writhing with pains all over. I called the yeye Biatch this morning and I discovered she was not even in her hostel while all these were happening, probably with some other dude partying somewhere while my torture lasted. My people that os the story of my valentine o. . . .you tell me yours!
Re: My Sad Valentine Story by MsPotato(f): 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2011
Sorry about this your Vals so called date. . . .

First of all, when she msg and cal u u should have immeidateloy called her back

Second of all, u se the trafific, u could have quickly caled her and tell her that u are facing traqffic at least she knows and wouldnt have to wait for u like a fool.

Thirdly, you shouldnt have spread your anger on a stranger cause you dont know who this persin is.

Fourthly, if I were you, dont take Valentines Day or any special celebration or occasion soooooooo importantly like u are looking forward to it cause the more high hopes you put on something or someone, when it didnt happen, you will end up more dissapointed than ever.

@Topic,

I dont like valentines Day because I know its the day where choclates, teddy bears and flowers would cost more than any other days which is ridiculous and I dont like flowers where I know it will die within a few days and I dont like having more teddy bears as I have more than enough and I dont eat choclates so to me its a waste of time. Even restaurants and hotels are increasing their prices because of this yeye occasion.

So I warned my bf every year that if he ever plans something for Vals Day, so sorry but Im not interested. Id rather he safe that money for a better tommorow. Every penny counts!

Anyways, I cook dinner and we ate it together. We atch an old movie at home till we fall asleep together on the sofa and thats it.
Re: My Sad Valentine Story by 190: 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2011
sorry i have no sad story to share

nah punny put you for trouble

do something better with your life for a stat!
Re: My Sad Valentine Story by Dyt(f): 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2011
Buhahahahhahah
keeekkekkekekeeek
oooooooo
yiyiiyiyiiyi
hahhahaahhaah
funny story
rotflmfao
stamperin my feet on d floor n jumpin outta laughter
Re: My Sad Valentine Story by Coolabbie: 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2011
Dyt take am easy o! @op sorry u hear. tongue
Re: My Sad Valentine Story by iyatrustee(f): 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2011
Things we do for love innit? grin grin
Re: My Sad Valentine Story by SexAppeal(m): 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2011
So much for Valentine. You stated that this girl was naughty and you "wanted to indulge". Sorry u had an ugly encounter but u should be careful next time about talking rudely to strangers like Ms.potato stated.
Re: My Sad Valentine Story by Tosinville(m): 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2011
Poster,

You see ur life? you see wetin naija girl with senseless skul do you? u don learn ur lesson now u no go dey find nigerian girls go facebook again.
Re: My Sad Valentine Story by silvertuke(m): 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2011
it happens becos of love take heart brother,
Re: My Sad Valentine Story by Yemmyc(f): 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2011
[color=#770077][/color]~i will b ur SCAPEGOAT honey,coz u came thru 4 me, OMO TOH GUD OOO~wishin u beta luck nxt tym!
Re: My Sad Valentine Story by Yemmyc(f): 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2011
[color=#770077][/color]~i will b ur SCAPEGOAT honey,coz u came thru 4 me, OMO TOH GUD OOO~wishin u beta luck nxt tym!
Re: My Sad Valentine Story by rhymz(m): 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Sorry about this your Vals so called date. . . .

First of all, when she msg and cal u u should have immeidateloy called her back

Second of all, u se the trafific, u could have quickly caled her and tell her that u are facing traqffic at least she knows and wouldnt have to wait for u like a fool.

Thirdly, you shouldnt have spread your anger on a stranger cause you dont know who this persin is.

Fourthly, if I were you, dont take Valentines Day or any special celebration or occasion soooooooo importantly like u are looking forward to it cause the more high hopes you put on something or someone, when it didnt happen, you will end up more dissapointed than ever.

@Topic,

I dont like valentines Day because I know its the day where choclates, teddy bears and flowers would cost more than any other days which is ridiculous and I dont like flowers where I know it will die within a few days and I dont like having more teddy bears as I have more than enough and I dont eat choclates so to me its a waste of time. Even restaurants and hotels are increasing their prices because of this yeye occasion.

So I warned my bf every year that if he ever plans something for Vals Day, so sorry but Im not interested. Id rather he safe that money for a better tommorow. Every penny counts!

Anyways, I cook dinner and we ate it together. We atch an old movie at home till we fall asleep together on the sofa and thats it.

. . . . @Ms Potato
everything was happening so fast. I actually did call her between those many calls, I got tired of giving excuses, so I stopped.
And you are wrong about me venting my anger on somebody else, I was calm with that man until he started hitting the bonnet of my car and calling me names, I meab com'on, I had to do something to make him stop.
@All
thanx for your advice am so true with that Biatch, imagine her first reaction when I told her about it was to laugh, when I inquired she was like dont blame me for your misfortune o, imagine the bumbo?
Re: My Sad Valentine Story by rhymz(m): 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2011
S.exAppeal:

So much for Valentine. You stated that this girl was naughty and you "wanted to indulge". Sorry u had an ugly encounter but u should be careful next time about talking rudely to strangers like Ms.potato stated.
I was not exactly rude to the man until he started calling me names and hitting on my car. You know there is sth daring about nutty gals and that was the instict I followed. The gurl cares less about anything but herself, anyway, am moving on though and like you say be more careful
Re: My Sad Valentine Story by Lex87: 8:56pm On Feb 15, 2011
The man went haywire and started making calls, I was still busy trying to calm myself down and leave, then all of a sudden, like a mad november rush, a car pulled up right in front of me and about five hefty dirty-eyed guys(whom I later learnt were the vigilante guys attached to the school) pounced on me and made pains rain on me. I was beaten black and blue and taken to their station, there they fabricated stories of me being involved in a shoot out that had happened a day before. Chei! There I was helpless and stripped off of all my manly right.they siezed my phone, collected my wallet and even broke my side mirror while ransacking my car.

Sorry Bro, it seems as though she set you up. You sure these people weren't her friends and their plan from the start wasn't to rob you?
Re: My Sad Valentine Story by rhymz(m): 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2011
iyatrustee:

Things we do for love innit? grin grin
wats love got to do with it
Re: My Sad Valentine Story by rhymz(m): 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2011
Yemmyc:

[color=#770077][/color]~i will b your SCAPEGOAT honey,coz u came thru 4 me, OMO TOH GUD OOO~wishin u beta luck nxt tym!
, u dey mock me abi
silvertuke:

it happens becos of love take heart brother,
. . .love? For who? That Biatch? Na na na! Right from the begining to the ending we both knew we were in for it fot just pleasure and nothing more.
Tosinville:

Poster,

You see your life? you see wetin naija girl with senseless skul do you? u don learn your lesson now u no go dey find nigerian girls go facebook again.
. . O boy u no go understand until u sef see the babe
Coolabbie:

Dyt take am easy o! @op sorry u hear. tongue
. . Thankx mehn, u understand a brother
Re: My Sad Valentine Story by Odunnu: 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2011
Poster, sorry o!
Re: My Sad Valentine Story by MMM2(m): 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2011
guy am sorry, na wetin ije luv dey cause.
Re: My Sad Valentine Story by seedord247(m): 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2011
broo i won't be sorry for yu all bccus na wetin yu chop won kill yu, Hope dem no touch yur kini shaaaa
Re: My Sad Valentine Story by googles: 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2011
Rotfl. . . . oh my effing days !

looooool cheesy
Re: My Sad Valentine Story by MsPotato(f): 1:24am On Feb 16, 2011
Rhymez, ok than guess that was not your day at all. The next time its best you stay single than to try look for a date just because its Valentines Day.
Re: My Sad Valentine Story by Pweety4me(f): 1:45am On Feb 16, 2011
Isn't that the rude prat, well i didn't even read ur flimsy little tear-dropping stori wateva happened u deserved it bwahahah. . .hisss!
Re: My Sad Valentine Story by Nobody: 1:46am On Feb 16, 2011
MS.POTATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Re: My Sad Valentine Story by Pweety4me(f): 1:48am On Feb 16, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Rhymez, ok than guess that was not your day at all. The next time its best you stay single than to try look for a date just because its Valentines Day.

Bwaha was dat it? cheesy see a fool!
Re: My Sad Valentine Story by MsPotato(f): 1:48am On Feb 16, 2011
Pweety, abeg ooo. . . Why u so mean?  shocked

MzDarkSkin, wetin happen?  shocked
Re: My Sad Valentine Story by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 16, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Pweety, abeg ooo. . . Why u so mean?  shocked

MzDarkSkin, wetin happen?  shocked

NOTHING MUCH!!!!! OMG I MISSED YOU!!
HOW ARE YOU SIS?!!!!!! shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I was bored with out my NL besties! ("Eve" grin grin, you and carolece)
Re: My Sad Valentine Story by Pweety4me(f): 1:55am On Feb 16, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Pweety, abeg ooo. . . Why u so mean? shocked

I'm not mean trust me, the dude is plonker if u see the way he was running his mouth @ me on dat my thread 4 dat time, he must ave had it coming so he can't even get a woman. . .hissss!!serves him right 4 roaring @ me like a biatch! *smh* undecided
Re: My Sad Valentine Story by zerocool(m): 2:06am On Feb 16, 2011
Sad story, sorry bro. I believe it is karma, i myt b wrong.
Re: My Sad Valentine Story by Pweety4me(f): 2:08am On Feb 16, 2011
Ms. Potato:

@Topic,

I like that, but i might allow him cook instead tho,,,dunno tongue cool
Re: My Sad Valentine Story by Pweety4me(f): 2:13am On Feb 16, 2011
Which kind yeye lies be this sef? shocked angry angry

But if dis na true, heyyyyyyyyyyyy the stori sweet me oooo grin i like am wella wella. . .dis na d kind tin dem suppose do for he-goats wey dey stand girls up!!!

These !D!OTS NO DEY GET SHAME O! embarassed angry tongue

She show you the lagos in her, shiorrr u sef no even get any brain, se na by force to link babe & facebook for that matter,how old is this 'naughty' chic sef?. . .shiorrr i no even sorri for you.
undecided
Re: My Sad Valentine Story by Pweety4me(f): 2:17am On Feb 16, 2011
Na beauty go kill na, u want press muhaha dat nite. . .shiorr no be by frce to valentine ehnn . . .pele oga atleast u survive the pain. . .see lies dem no even beat u well sef, after the beating them beat u finish u still get mouth to call the girl, haaa na guys life don spoil finish, , ,dem go beat u next time u not only phone dem go seize dem go seize your balls or if your lucky u no go even breath to even talk of smell life again. . .nonensical human-being!

'no ofeinse'
undecided
Re: My Sad Valentine Story by MsPotato(f): 2:18am On Feb 16, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

NOTHING MUCH!!!!! OMG I MISSED YOU!!
HOW ARE YOU SIS?!!!!!!  shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I was bored with out my NL besties! ("Eve"  grin grin, you and carolece)

Well, Ive been partying the whole of last years Christmas to New Years and than after that we have our Chinese New Years Celebration. My God can you believe it even last night I went partying after a photo shoot and tommorow my office is having a lunch party to celebrate the last day of Chinese New Year. I miss you too but before I left I have not seen you in quite a while naa. Where have u been?

Pweety4me:

I'm not mean trust me, the dude is plonker if u see the way he was running his mouth @ me on dat my thread 4 dat time, he must ave had it coming so he can't even get a woman. . .hissss!!serves him right 4 roaring @ me like a biatch! *smh* undecided

Rhymes did all that??   shocked shocked shocked But I thought he was a nice guy sha.,  embarassed

zerocool:

Sad story, sorry bro. I believe it is karma, i myt b wrong.

Karma ke? Like say you know he did sumthin bad before?  shocked

Pweety4me:

I like that, but i might allow him cook instead tho,,,dunno tongue cool

LOL! Nah I wont cause I love cooking and he also love cooking ut he already cook the day before Vals Day naa.  wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander / For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. / I’m A Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job And Am A Millionaire” – Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.