Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

5 Ways To Start Having More Sex Immediately - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Start Having More Sex Immediately (1684 Views)

Women Should Be Having More Sex / When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend / Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Start Having More Sex Immediately by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
Choosing to have more sex requires making deliberate choices. It must be a priority that you and your partner agree upon, and other things will have to be forsaken to make room for it. But the benefits are worth it, both in the short-term and in the long-term.

Here are ways you can begin having more sex today.

1. Start well before you get in the bedroom.
If the only time you touch your partner is when you’re Hot, they are going to feel like a sex object—something you only notice when you want to get laid.

Regularly compliment and touch your partner’s body.

Tell them, “Your butt looks great in those jeans,” or “How lucky am I to be with such a DILF!”

Give them a hug.

Kiss them.

Touch their arms.

Hold their hand.

Cuddle with them while you watch TV.

Put your arm around their waist or shoulders as you walk.

No one likes to feel used, and that’s how it feels when you don’t notice your partner dressed up nicely one morning, but then you want to get into their pants that night.

To read more... [url][/url]http://newsrounded.com/news.php?id=1002

Re: 5 Ways To Start Having More Sex Immediately by Aboks(m): 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
You are truly a black woman grin

Black is beautiful

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Start Having More Sex Immediately by cRobo: 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
Can we experiment this
Re: 5 Ways To Start Having More Sex Immediately by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
But some men don't find sex enjoyable
Re: 5 Ways To Start Having More Sex Immediately by cezarman(m): 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
Wordsfrombimpe:
Choosing to have more sex requires making deliberate choices. It must be a priority that you and your partner agree upon, and other things will have to be forsaken to make room for it. But the benefits are worth it, both in the short-term and in the long-term.

Here are ways you can begin having more sex today.

1. Start well before you get in the bedroom.
If the only time you touch your partner is when you’re Hot, they are going to feel like a sex object—something you only notice when you want to get laid.

Regularly compliment and touch your partner’s body.

Tell them, “Your butt looks great in those jeans,” or “How lucky am I to be with such a DILF!”

Give them a hug.

Kiss them.

Touch their arms.

Hold their hand.

Cuddle with them while you watch TV.

Put your arm around their waist or shoulders as you walk.

No one likes to feel used, and that’s how it feels when you don’t notice your partner dressed up nicely one morning, but then you want to get into their pants that night.

To read more... [url][/url]http://newsrounded.com/news.php?id=1002

"How lucky I am to be with such a MILF"

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady (photo) / What Does It Mean When A Man Sees You And Begins Rubbing His Head? / I'm Confused:; What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.