Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong (7820 Views)

Any Lady Here To Prove Me Wrong!! (strictly For Ladies) / Just When I Thought I Have Seen It All But This Image Proves Me Wrong / What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
EasternPrince:
He's a timid loser who begs to be recognised. The mention of my moniker gives the worthless paedophile mind blowing orgasms.
Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by Froshloaded: 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
FarFromAverage
EasternPrince
Blu03
You guys should stop this na..
We are adults sad
Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
FarFromAverage:
Seen. smiley
Crawl back into a hole you timid fool. You're a failure. Nothing more...
You can use your other account to kiss asses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
FarFromAverage:

grin
And I'm thinking that 'mumu' emanated from blu03.
.. your obsession over this girl dey fear me oo .. you need to see someone bruh

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
biGDhAp:
he mentioned me on his diary. I reported the insult.

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by EasternPrince: 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
FarFromAverage:

Seen smiley

No you haven't seen a thing.

@Blu03

Stop giving this frustrated monster your attention. you are actually feeding him what he wants. Leave him to me, girl.

Look at the attached image. He was a wreck long before he met you and started bombarding your DM

Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by EasternPrince: 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
biGDhAp:

Mu...mu guy send her DM with two different monikers. Babe no gree. This is the result.

Funny thing is actually saw him complain about her not replying and next thing you know he's bullying her.

Lolz. I swear I go use this guy do suya
Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
Blu03:
301 post. Half of which you're forming alpha. The rest, kissing women's asses.
Swerve you pathetic piece of sh.t
Aren't you older than i am. Where's the maturity? You lack common sense dear.
You ain't nothing to write home about..
Beta boy bitch.
.. you had better check well if that guy was one of your exes you broke with..

lol
Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2020
FarFromAverage:

were you born out of wedlock? smiley

Modified.
Keep giving me your best shots. What I have in store for you could make you commit suicide. I haven't even say a pinch yet.
make me commit suicide? You've lost it.
Aren't you ashamed? Tell me what i don't know mister...
I didn't reply your messages, come and kill me.
Are you so desperate for my validation? My attention? My love?
You ain't worth sh.t

2 Likes

Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
EasternPrince:

Mu...mu guy send her DM with two different monikers. Babe no gree. This is the result.

Funny thing is actually saw him complain about her not replying and next thing you know he's bullying her.

Lolz. I swear I go use this guy do suya
. lol.. I no fit laugh oo .. so na wetin dey pain the guy be a that...

some guys just get craze for head no be small

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by EasternPrince: 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
Froshloaded:

EasternPrince
Blu03
We are adults sad

I edited your post.

Now we are adults. But I must fix that fool first. Never in his life again will he cross me. Even if it takes 1 year like it did with BlueAir I will fix FarFromAverage

Nonsense

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
EasternPrince:

@Blu03

Stop giving this frustrated monster your attention. you are actually feeding him what he wants. Leave him to me, girl.

Look at the attached image. He was a wreck long before he met you and started bombarding your DM
You need a job? I could get you one. Dm me for my number, maybe from there you'll talk to a life stammerer, how about that kiddo? smiley
Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
Blu03:
he mentioned me on his diary. I reported the insult.
.. just keep doing that and ignore..

besides why wouldn't you reply his dms..

could stop his obsession over you yano
Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
EasternPrince:

@Blu03

I don't get it. Imagine the stunt he pulled on my thread...

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2020
EasternPrince:
[s][/s]

Got you!

You don enter one chance. But it's good that made an attempt to erase your history on this site which paints a good photo of your real life so neither the young girl you are attacking can't find it. Unfortunately, you did not reckon with me.

@Blu03 let me explain what you are dealing with and why you have found it hard getting rid of this guy

FarFromAverage is a failed blogger and teacher who is scared of socializing with people in real life cos he Stutters (stammers), which makes him insecure and he can only be free online. Simply put, your attention is what he wants, whether favorable or unfavorable. It's better than nothing at all.

Leave this guy. It's a pleasure

@FarFromAverage I will teach you a lesson and the topic is...

When you toast a woman and she says no don't bully or troll her just let go.

I don blow my cow trumpet ontop your head.

Enjoy.

grin grin grin
grin grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by EasternPrince: 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
FarFromAverage:

You need a job? I could get you one. Dm me for my number, maybe from there you'll talk to a life stammerer, how about that kiddo? smiley

For your information I am a US born Nigerian whose online business is autopilot. I could play with you all day ass-hollle.

Oh, I could also give you answers to your blogging issue. Started my first blog in grade school. Built the next one months later @ age 14. , over a decade ago. You just dey learn work.

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. just keep doing that and ignore..

besides why wouldn't you reply his dms..

could stop his obsession over you yano
i did at first.... I don't use whatsapp. He had asked for us to chat there...
I would have created a facebook account. I deleted the previous one.
Before i could tell him that, he started trolling me.
In subtle ways at first...
He called me a liar and that i'm not to be trusted.
Today he insults me, tomorrow he's nice. With his pride storm account.
Remember you told him to leave me and frosh...
Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
Blu03:
make me commit suicide? You've lost it.
Aren't you ashamed? Tell me what i don't know mister...
I didn't reply your messages, come and kill me.
Are you so desperate for my validation? My attention? My love?
You ain't worth sh.t

You just aired what's best for you. Your head is shaking because of the backups you're getting, your hands are vibrating to reply the next mention. I'm not in the mood to make you cry. I'm not. Dissipate that verbal bombs of yours. When you're tired get back to your active attention seeking section(s).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
Blu03:
i did at first.... I don't use whatsapp. He had asked for us to chat there...
I would have created a facebook account. I deleted the previous one.
Before i could tell him that, he started trolling me.
In subtle ways at first...
He called me a liar and that i'm not to be trusted.
Today he insults me, tomorrow he's nice. With his pride storm account.
Remember you told him to leave me and frosh...
hahahahahs .. that guy is s complete nut case..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
FarFromAverage:

You just aired what's best for you. Your head is shaking because of the backups you're getting, your hands are vibrating to reply the next mention. I'm not in the mood to make you cry. I'm not. Dissipate that verbal bombs of yours. When you're tired get back to your active attention seeking section(s).
then leave me alone.
It's really that simple.
Backup? You mention me, i do the same. I attacked you before eastern.prince came along, did i not?
I don't like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by EasternPrince: 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
Blu03:
I don't get it. Imagine the stunt he pulled on my thread...

You are young and supposedly much easier to handle than a matured woman, that's why he came after you. Your rejection or rather failure to make him the center of your world is why you are in this trouble.

He's an insure guy with social problems. Surely you've watched movies where this scenario plays out. It turn quiet men into killers who stalk their female victims for a long time before striking. Kidnap and hold them in an isolated location for days and weeks, torturing and taunting them before murder.

All these women did was reject them casually.

If FarFromAverage: knew where you lived i believe you would be in trouble by now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by EasternPrince: 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
biGDhAp:
hahahahahs .. that guy is s complete nut case..

@bolded. You are correct. I've been reading up on his history. He's very disturbed and opened threads in odd places to ask fro suggestion about it.

He wants to be a teacher and public speaker but stammers and lacks social skills. What section does he open the thread to ask for help in solving the issue? Career section!!!

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
Blu03:
then leave me alone.
It's really that simple.
Backup? You mention me, i do the same. I attacked you before eastern.prince came along, did i not?
I don't like you.

I don't wrestle with pigs. Go back to dat brothel you were raised up and make life easier for youself, your siblings and your mother.
No further quote. I'm okay giving you the attention you deserve.
Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by EasternPrince: 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
FarFromAverage:

I don't wrestle with pigs. Go back to dat brothel you were raised up and make life easier for youself, your siblings and your mother.
No further quote. I'm okay giving you the attention you deserve.

Lol, see fake adult that can only talk online. Who wants your crap?

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
farfromaverage .. seem like one those creepy guys that would stalk someone to death. man I can't just deal..

dude even if you're pissed she didn't reply your messages , just move on and try out other girls, she's not the only girl on nl for Christ bloody sake and its not like you don't meet girls in the world except easternprince is right about you stammering and not being able to socialize outside social media ..

scratch that.. what exactly did she do to you, maybe she offended in some kind of way.. speak your mind now or forever be silent

Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by EasternPrince: 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
Blu03:
then leave me alone.
It's really that simple.
I don't like you.

He's in love with you, his bizarre mind and all. He's going to be hard to shake off. I've DMed a mod. He should be banned today but he'll be back. The love of a women is somehow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
EasternPrince:

You are young and supposedly much easier to handle than a matured woman, that's why he came after you. Your rejection or rather failure to make him the center of your world is why you are in this trouble.

He's an insure guy with social problems. Surely you've watched movies where this scenario plays out. It turn quiet men into killers who stalk their female victims for a long time before striking. Kidnap and hold them in an isolated location for days and weeks, torturing and taunting them before murder.

All these women did was reject them casually.

If FarFromAverage: knew where you lived i believe you would be in trouble by now.

Dump ur phone away from you. Seat on a sofa and think of the stupid things you're saying and the value it'll add to you. Your mindset is that I'm into her? Lol.
One day you'll come into your right senses and see what I'm saying. Then, you'll know that a little escalation doesn't mean one is into a lady. That day you'll know how powerful a wind can surmount a car. Mark my words.
Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
Froshloaded:
FarFromAverage
EasternPrince
Blu03
We are adults sad
.. you hijacked zaddy's baby girl now you wanna follow me..

I'm pissed man

.just kidding

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by Froshloaded: 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
grin
biGDhAp:
.. you hijacked zaddy's baby girl now you wanna follow me..

I'm pissed man

.just kidding
Lol
How are you doing?
Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by BlueAir: 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
grin
EasternPrince:

I edited your post.

Now we are adults. But I must fix that fool first. Never in his life again will he cross me. Even if it takes 1 year like it did with BlueAir I will fix FarFromAverage

Nonsense

Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by EasternPrince: 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
FarFromAverage:

Dump ur phone away from you. Seat on a sofa and think of the stupid things you're saying and the value it'll add to you. Your mindset is that I'm into her? Lol.
One day you'll come into your right senses and see what I'm saying. Then, you'll know that a little escalation doesn't mean one is into a lady. That day you'll know how powerful a wind can surmount a car. Mark my words.
[/s]

Sorry, i don't read the write ups of insane lovesick people
Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by EasternPrince: 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
BlueAir:
grin

Yeah, I must give you that complement even if it hurts. You were the toughest nut I ever cracked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day / Ladies, Would You Date A Nairalander / Top Eight Reasons Why You Should Marry A Female Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.