Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong (7818 Views)

Any Lady Here To Prove Me Wrong!! (strictly For Ladies) / Just When I Thought I Have Seen It All But This Image Proves Me Wrong / What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by Toseenlove: 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
MissGhosted:
shut up ur dirty muth u pig. Ode
U dey here dey follow small boi dey vex. Ur mumu mama nor born u with sense abi

Anyone who takes this skunk head serious definitely has mental Issues as him lol.....Who is his/her right sense types like this lol....Cc:Iamstupid, comman carry your mentally challenged brother......

Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by Toseenlove: 12:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
tommyken:

You dont seem like one. you lack refinement in your character. Your behaviour is that of oshodi market women.

Lol....savagery

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by Toseenlove: 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
MissGhosted:
ur mama toto dey smell. D odour don reach me 4 here.
Abeg make she close her leg. 4 nairaland u nor dey answer me anyhow oo. My crase strong pass ur own.
Pig wen dem 4r abort

Lol I sympathize with you, It's not a pleasant thing to be a wasteddd sperrrrm, a bastardizeeeeed son of a hoooe and an outcaaaaast. You will always live a frustrateeeed life, I feeel your painnnnns. I will keep you In my prayers so you won't end up committing suiciiiiiide...

Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by Froshloaded: 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
grin
MissGhosted:
i don chop tire na.
3month oo.
And you never learn lesson
grin
Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by Toseenlove: 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin
And you never learn lesson
grin

Lol have you seen an Aro and Yabaleffftttt chief candidate lecturing at Harvard University lol.....Which lessons will someone with mentaaal Issues learn..

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by Froshloaded: 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
grin grin
Toseenlove:

Lol have you seen an Aro and Yabaleffftttt chief candidate lecturing at Harvard University lol.....Which lessons will someone with mentaaal Issues learn..
Mad oo
You mean to Say ghosted get mental issues

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by Toseenlove: 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin grin
Mad oo
You mean to Say ghosted get mental issues

He Is a Permanent Resident with Dual Citizenship of Aro and Yabaleeeft, A role model to all the people with mentaal Issuesss worldwide.....Lol some people think they can troll, I don't really do this Shiiiit anymore.....Not a good thing to be Involved In or proud of..You need to see the way I'm smilling over here....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by Froshloaded: 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
grin angry
Toseenlove:

He Is a Permanent Resident with Dual Citizenship of Aro and Yabaleeeft.....Lol some people think they can troll, I don't really do this Shiiiit anymore.....Not a good thing to be Involved In or proud of..You need to see the way I'm smilling over here....
Okay oo. grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
Toseenlove:

Lol....savagery
Thanks for the mention, I just have to put the so called EasternPrince to his place. You know the guy was intimidating one innocent boy and i lay a trap for him so he can shift direction to my side unfortunatly the lost soul enter my trap like a sheep to a slaughter house and I have no other option than to roost him for suya. Am not done with him yet.
Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
EasternPrince:

Actually no. It's stupidity under the circumstance, pure and simple. Davido is a US citizen, but does the OBO boss sound like one? If you met him here on Nl would you know?

Is refinement compulsory online and offline? In the city of NY alone the number of people that can't read and write will amaze you, yet they speak better English than nanny Nigerian graduates. The accent is the give away

I don't give a rat's ass what a useless tommyken: Nigerian grad with a low IQ thinks.
How far? Are you tired or should I flog you more

Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by EasternPrince: 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
tommyken:

How far? Are you tired or should I flog you more
tommyken:

Thanks for the mention, I just have to put the so called EasternPrince to his place. You know the guy was intimidating one innocent boy and i lay a trap for him so he can shift direction to my side unfortunatly the lost soul enter my trap like a sheep to a slaughter house and I have no other option than to roost him for suya. Am not done with him yet.

Howdy dick head.

Welcome back!

I'm sure Toseenlove missed ya.

grin grin grin
grin grin
cool

1 Share

Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by durubennie(m): 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
Una no dey tire for girl talk
Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by Toseenlove: 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2020
tommyken:

Pls tommyken and easterprince, I Implore you my brothers to put a stop to this banters. Let us be our brothers keeper. One love keep us all together. May Almighty God bless us all abundantly and grant us all our heart wishes and desires In this year 2020. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
EasternPrince:

Guy, I don't need an upper hand. I already have it. I'm enjoooooyyyying myself aaaaaaat yoyooooyouur eeeeeexpense!

Strange you should put this so after bullying and trolling Bluo3 all over this website. Wait, lemme guess, you don't even know you are a troll? grin
You are the most pathetic troll there is, you only do women and children.

She's 19? How convenient for you! Even if she's 91 when you DMed her and it went bad, you stop and leave her the hell alone. That's how it's done, not come to NL and start trolling and bulling her all over the place. Guy, you don't even have a mind of your own. Whatever she does you do. You copy like a uselses imbe.cile.

She started a diary and you get one too. She goes off to another section and you're right on her tail. She opens a thread and you there physically and spiritually. You no dey shame at all?

14 years was the age of the poor British model on Instagram who commuted suicide earlier this month due to trolling. Blu. is just 16 and stronger than you in mind which is pissing you off. I've met one like you before... emptycontenthead. He couldn't stand up to smart women so kept stalking them and striking out their posts and bulling them about not knowing their limits as social inferiors to men. Caught the fool while i was in a heated argument with two mods and 2 millionaire farmers over in Agro section. Killed him and his alternate moniker in 1 week flat.

I've been on this website for almost 10 years and all I do is murder trolls and bullies for fun. This moniker is just my latest face. I upgrade like goggle, you see.

That you are on a faceless forum does not mean you can behave without morals. However bad you think you are, there is worse somewhere. That's a lesson I will teach you.

Don't forget, you mustn't quote me.
..oshey.. troll-terminator
lemme just call you trollnator lol

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by TkhGuy(m): 12:08am On Feb 29, 2020
biGDhAp:
..oshey.. troll-terminator
lemme just call you trollnator lol

Lost
Re: Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong by TkhGuy(m): 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2020

Seen smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) / Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship / My Girl Left Me And Now She Wants Me Back Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.