Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) (79739 Views)

Remember These Nokia Phones? / Can I Still Get These Nokia Phones? / Which Of This Two Nokia Phones Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by QuantumR: 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
ghettochild4u:
I am still in need of Symbian phone specifically c6 or c7.,
Those sedan.ru games are madding
pls if u ever come across dat c7 holla at me with quote
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
TroubleMaker47:

Lol. Funny enough the 2nd pix was taken by me long ago! Never knew its still online cheesy
Ok Troublemaker.
We don hear! wink

Funny enough,
Go take am again!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by m140(m): 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
Beedude:

I think 60yrs is forever. Moreover, comparing fashion were all brands can excel without running the other out of market to mobile software is funny. Have u seen 3 OS making wave at the same time? It actually means one have to leave the market for a more advance one to thrive. Presently we still have windows phones, but the demand is low cos Android and IOS are the latest trend. Who knows what will happen in 100 or 200yrs to this time? No one. Let's just enjoy the present moment
Still waxing strong in business for 60years na joke, Symbian lost it grip too often
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by babapressy(m): 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
I love them
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Ayo081(m): 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
you can't understand angry
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Instead of progressing u want to retrogress like the lifeless one.
Who do u this kind thing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by ceaser: 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
I've been looking for music box aka Rihamna phone. It's the best music phone I've ever come across. If you have dm me please. I want to buy. Thanks!

It's available on AliExpress for around 30k. I hope to place an order soon.

Like you said, that Xpress music phones seems to be the best then. Twist to play music, twist to shoot camera, I used to call it. Used to have the red/white one. I have nostalgia for it.

1 Like

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by TheGiftedOne(m): 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
ceaser:

It's available on AliExpress for around 30k. I hope to place an order soon.

Like you said, that Xpress music phones seems to be the best then. Twist to play music, twist to shoot camera, I used to call it. Used to have the red/white one. I have nostalgia for it.

I've searched AliExpress for Nokia 3250 but there was no search result. Any other official name to search for
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by ceaser: 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

I've searched AliExpress for Nokia 3250 but there was no search result. Any other official name to search for

E plenty. I have like 2 sellers added to my cart waiting for when I will order for the cheaper of the two offers.

I will check the link and holla back.
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by oodua1stson: 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
Jeweltz:

A future without quantum integration is a waste of idea
ok. But you haven't thrown any light on your point
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by KerekereOgun: 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
post=86784947:

Ok Troublemaker.
We don hear! wink

Funny enough,
Go take am again!
[/s]
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Toseenlove: 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2020
emeijeh:
I saw my N95 8gb last week in one of my old bag, powered it on.

It still came on.
Nokia!

sefan.ru
waptrick.com
Those 2 sites suffer for legends hand
If you know, you know.

You forgot to add phonerotica lol...

1 Like

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by macjireh: 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
oodua1stson:
android is going nowhere. They are far too rooted.

Androids are now on TV, phones, computers, ATMs, cars, planes and almost everything tech
so u think technology can't go beyond android.... ur mind must be very myopic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Altimatic27: 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
I've been looking for music box aka Rihamna phone. It's the best music phone I've ever come across. If you have dm me please. I want to buy. Thanks!

What we did for these phones I remember me and my friends had a simbian phone
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by genius43(m): 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
CrownPrincehawk:
My mini computer

E90 communicator?
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by genius43(m): 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
Kaydeexotic:

Lol in the days of checking screen size before downloading games

128x128
128x160
176x280 or so
240x320

Good old days
320 X 240
176 X 208
240 X 400(Mostly Samsung phones)
640 X 360
360 X 640

1 Like

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
ceaser:

E plenty. I have like 2 sellers added to my cart waiting for when I will order for the cheaper of the two offers.

I will check the link and holla back.

Please do bro. Thanks!
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by priscy525(f): 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
sweetnonsense:
Great memories... The rate at which Android devices took over was so massive... Few years from now, Android would go extinct also
Android would only keep advancing...The Technology has been created already... There is no Two ways about it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by bluefilm: 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
sweetnonsense:
Great memories... The rate at which Android devices took over was so massive... Few years from now, Android would go extinct also

You're right.

Android will go.

And coronavirus will take over from there...
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by SenorFax(m): 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
emeijeh:

It still came on.
Nokia!

sefan.ru
waptrick.com

If you know, you know.
Guy to too Sabi
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Kaydeexotic(m): 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
genius43:

320 X 240
176 X 208
240 X 400(Mostly Samsung phones)
640 X 360
360 X 640

God bless you... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by genius43(m): 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
Kaydeexotic:

God bless you... cheesy cheesy

Amen
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Kaydeexotic(m): 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
blackjack21:

Ever used "Bang & Olufsen" phone? You will throw that Nokia away.

Please gimme list of phones with bang and Olufsen speakers
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by kingxsamz(m): 9:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
nairalee:
You see that iPhone that you're dying for?

Sometime in the not too distant future someone will post it on nairaland with the caption

"Who remembers this useless phone"

grin grin grin
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 19, 2020
emeijeh:

It still came on.
Nokia!

sefan.ru
waptrick.com

If you know, you know.
PES that year... If you know you know cheesy
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by jemmal: 1:13am On Feb 20, 2020
My Nokia 6680 is still at home, powers on but my kids play with it now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Queenethronke: 1:36am On Feb 20, 2020
Hello, I'm Aderonke. I'm a freelance writer highly skilled in Article and blog post writing.
*I share awesome tips on my status(Job offers, Free course links, poems, Business insights and success story)*.
I would like you to join my WhatsApp family

Please Save my no following this link
https:///2uc5j8D

And help repost to your contacts.
Thanks a lot
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Nobody: 3:49am On Feb 20, 2020
I used to dream of buying one of those phones back then in uni. How times have changed
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by toygod2: 3:58am On Feb 20, 2020
choi
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by miniziter(m): 7:01am On Feb 20, 2020
Jeweltz:

Quantum Technology will prevail over Android

Please tel us more about the Quantum.
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Jeweltz(f): 8:07am On Feb 20, 2020
miniziter:

Please tel us more about the Quantum.

Lols. Why's everyone interested in the idea of quantum
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by miniziter(m): 8:57am On Feb 20, 2020
Jeweltz:

Lols. Why's everyone interested in the idea of quantum

Because it sounds new. I want to see if I can go and learn one or two about it so I can make money with it.
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Blackpearlous(f): 9:24am On Feb 20, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

I screamed when I saw the play cture of the phone you uploaded..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) / LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.