Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,675 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) (79736 Views)

Remember These Nokia Phones? / Can I Still Get These Nokia Phones? / Which Of This Two Nokia Phones Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by NigeriaBam: 8:57am On Feb 19, 2020
grin
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by ignis: 8:58am On Feb 19, 2020
Gone are the days....
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Donaldoni: 8:58am On Feb 19, 2020
Who remembers the Motorola Talkabout?

The phone was used to sell Econet lines that year.
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Vulcanheph(m): 8:58am On Feb 19, 2020
emeijeh:
I saw my N95 8gb last week in one of my old bag, powered it on.

It still came on.
Nokia!

sefan.ru
waptrick.com

Those 2 sites suffer for legends hand
If you know, you know.
waptrick is still functional oh......
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by dicksonadams(m): 8:59am On Feb 19, 2020
This are not called phone, they are called GSM

1 Like

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Goldencheese(m): 8:59am On Feb 19, 2020
uuzba:

Android is better?
This is the first Android phone. The G1.
Do you remember this one?

But Android has improved over the years na.
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 19, 2020
What is the something that will happen. We want to know so we will prepare very well

YorubaKinging:
Hello.. I'm just here to remind you that something bad is going to happen in this country very soon
And it's going to lead to a all out war
.plan ahead for this very bad time

Yeah I know you'll curse me that it's only me and my family that will see war
But no, it's all of us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by seanwilliam(m): 8:59am On Feb 19, 2020
Beedude:

Nothing last forever!!!
this is not a matter of nothing last forever.. android has gone atleast a 100-year far..car, robot, tv, sophisticated machines, engines etc now use android.. no be only on phone android dey oo.. and have you heard of fuchsia That's the next generation of tech... it is an android with different name

2 Likes

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by staga: 9:00am On Feb 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Hello.. I'm just here to remind you that something bad is going to happen in this country very soon
And it's going to lead to a all out war
.plan ahead for this very bad time

Yeah I know you'll curse me that it's only me and my family that will see war
But no, it's all of us

God will silence you and all evil voices in this land.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Xisnin(m): 9:00am On Feb 19, 2020
Jeweltz:

Quantum Technology will prevail over Android

What's quantum technology?
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Beedude(m): 9:01am On Feb 19, 2020
Mustiboy:

It's the truth.

Unlike past OSs that went into extinction, Android is well rooted and is being improved upon daily, why support for various apps ans games.

No OS can ever take ever Android, [/b]or else Google overhauls the Android OS and rebrand it as another name[b].
Still nothing last forever. Just imagine when phones like Siemens, Motorola, Nokia and Sagem (Symbian and Java) were the best. Blackberry popped up out of nowhere, then Android and IOS are what we have now. In 100yrs or 200yrs who knows what the market will be? So no matter ur thought, just have it in mind that for every beginning there is an end.

3 Likes

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by sylve11: 9:01am On Feb 19, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
I've been looking for music box aka Rihamna phone. It's the best music phone I've ever come across. If you have dm me please. I want to buy. Thanks!

When it comes to music, no one else comes close to this beast.... cool

1 Like

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Ferdinandu(m): 9:02am On Feb 19, 2020
sweetnonsense:
Great memories... The rate at which Android devices took over was so massive... Few years from now, Android would go extinct also
It will take a completely disruption in technology for android to be extinct, that doesn't come often, it may take up to half a century or even a century. The way mobile phones disrupted desktop phones that have been in existence for more than a century. Or likely the Electric cars will gradually phase out traditional cars which has been there more than a century , in years to come. You may not likely be alive to see android extinct

3 Likes

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by gnykelly(m): 9:03am On Feb 19, 2020
Jeweltz:

quantum technology is useless and costly
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by seanwilliam(m): 9:04am On Feb 19, 2020
obo389:

Take it or leave it, Nokia na baba.
Those guys churned out bad ass phones then.
nokia WAS baba

1 Like

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 9:04am On Feb 19, 2020
How many relationships this machines destroy.
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Chronicle222: 9:05am On Feb 19, 2020
Seriously we need to have a museum for this phones b4 dey fade away completely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by holicupp(m): 9:05am On Feb 19, 2020
back in the days men when phone was phone

1 Like

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by ThugBoy(m): 9:05am On Feb 19, 2020
My Nokia E5 dey intact till day. Love symbian phones.

5 Likes

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by oodua1stson: 9:05am On Feb 19, 2020
Beedude:

Nothing last forever!!!
some things do
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by uuzba(m): 9:06am On Feb 19, 2020
Goldencheese:

But Android has improved over the years na.
And you've forgotten that one already.

We're just trying to remember phones that made us feel good at the time we had them.
I use Nokia 1 with Android 9 now, but I still remember and miss my Nokia E63.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Suremikky(m): 9:06am On Feb 19, 2020
YummySuits:
I don't think I know any of these phones cry although the one is the middle looks slightly familiar grin

DM me for affordable lingerie, Sleepwear and swimsuits for women. We deliver nationwide kiss

Indomie generation
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by seanwilliam(m): 9:07am On Feb 19, 2020
Beedude:

Still nothing last forever. Just imagine when phones like Siemens, Motorola, Nokia and Sagem (Symbian and Java) were the best. Blackberry popped up out of nowhere, then Android and IOS are what we have now. In 100yrs or 200yrs who knows what the market will be? So no matter ur thought, just have it in mind that for every beginning there is an end.
baba talk with reality on ground not with all these stupid theories that whatever has beginning must have an end... ANDRIOD would last forever.. they may have change of name though... is like u no no what's up
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:07am On Feb 19, 2020
YummySuits:
Yes really. Hugs you right back kiss
Awwww, she is so sweet! kiss kiss

Modify :
( Some people are jealous already o,
See them quoting us upandan cheesy)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Jokerman(m): 9:07am On Feb 19, 2020
emeijeh:
I saw my N95 8gb last week in one of my old bag, powered it on.

It still came on.
Nokia!

sefan.ru
waptrick.com

Those 2 sites suffer for legends hand
If you know, you know.

Lolsss.... Sefan.run

Www.mtnonline.com.sefan.ru cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Umueme: 9:07am On Feb 19, 2020
The middle one with front camera. Used it in playing Brother in arms symbian version. If you have N73 or any S60v3 symbian, reply I wanna buy
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by sylve11: 9:08am On Feb 19, 2020
Blackeurop:

Can you sell that to me? And if you know anyone that has the original Nokia 3310, I need too, want to keep it as Trophies.

I have the Nokia 3310 and 3410 right here with me and they have been and always my loyal servants. cool
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by oodua1stson: 9:08am On Feb 19, 2020
Jeweltz:

lol still needs an O.S. A.I and what makes you think it can't be integrated?

P.s I know very little about quantum technology
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by uuzba(m): 9:08am On Feb 19, 2020
Chronicle222:
Seriously we need to have a museum for this phones b4 dey fade away completely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7f-ykqP1PY
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Kiddllc: 9:09am On Feb 19, 2020
adetunji996:
Who still remember?
I siezed that first one from one nbm g-boy back then for stealing my boy's control immediately I came out of crench for bloodying up his squad.... I later gave it to my kid sis after wiping everything off of course grin i believe its called Nec

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) / LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.