Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) (79734 Views)

Remember These Nokia Phones? / Can I Still Get These Nokia Phones? / Which Of This Two Nokia Phones Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by sylve11: 10:32am On Feb 19, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

Ever heard of the word/phrase HERITAGE SITE, MUSEUM and VINTAGE? check your dictionary and apply the bolded to yourself.

Nice schooling you gave to him. Some people go just dey form one thing. cool

1 Like

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Blackeurop: 10:33am On Feb 19, 2020
sylve11:

Here

cool

Where is your location? I'm not in the country but can arrange for someone to get it, and how much?
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by donMIG(m): 10:33am On Feb 19, 2020
Nec grin
Love that fone
I saw a box of an e63 I was tempted to buy it I quickly asked how much it cost
I was disappointed
The box was empty
Outta stock
I miss symbian fones
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Beedude(m): 10:33am On Feb 19, 2020
m140:

Do you know how old is Gucci, loiusvitton and the rest, most of them are over 60 years,
I think 60yrs is forever. Moreover, comparing fashion were all brands can excel without running the other out of market to mobile software is funny. Have u seen 3 OS making wave at the same time? It actually means one have to leave the market for a more advance one to thrive. Presently we still have windows phones, but the demand is low cos Android and IOS are the latest trend. Who knows what will happen in 100 or 200yrs to this time? No one. Let's just enjoy the present moment
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Blackeurop: 10:34am On Feb 19, 2020
emeijeh:

For how much?
You are the one selling
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by nnadychuks(m): 10:34am On Feb 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Hello.. I'm just here to remind you that something bad is going to happen in this country very soon
And it's going to lead to a all out war
.plan ahead for this very bad time

Yeah I know you'll curse me that it's only me and my family that will see war
But no, it's all of us
so what do you say we do, start evacuating to Congo?
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by SoNature(m): 10:35am On Feb 19, 2020
sweetnonsense:
Great memories... The rate at which Android devices took over was so massive... Few years from now, Android would go extinct also

Go where, exactly?

You don't know Google; those guys at Alphabet Inc. are not sleeping a wink.

There's hardly any month they don't launch a new tech product or acquire a promising tech startup.

It's even interesting that the OS is open-source, thus allowing other developers to modify it as they please.

Android will run the smartphone market in a long time.
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by CrownPrincehawk(m): 10:35am On Feb 19, 2020
My mini computer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Xclusiveme: 10:35am On Feb 19, 2020
I don't think there's anything to be produced again. Android and IOS phones are so good that it will never go extinct
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Xclusiveme: 10:38am On Feb 19, 2020
Yahoo scam started after the invention of Android phones. More tech discovery more harm
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Xclusiveme: 10:40am On Feb 19, 2020
By 2040 or so, there will be an hologram phone.
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Kaydeexotic(m): 10:42am On Feb 19, 2020
eby001:

grin this guy must be a legend in the days of tricks and tweaks. Kudos, you're doing well cheesy

Lol in the days of checking screen size before downloading games

128x128
128x160
176x280 or so
240x320

Good old days

2 Likes

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Zino990(m): 10:43am On Feb 19, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Instead of progressing u want to retrogress like the lifeless one.
Who do u this kind thing?
Hahaha... LOL

My belle ooooo ���
Guy you funny die
This is weedsdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by nairaman66(m): 10:43am On Feb 19, 2020
Goldenfinger5:

I used it, it was built on maemo OS. So sad they couldn't expand the OS. Did you download Yappari for WhatsApp chat

Don’t use the phone anymore man!
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by kullozone(m): 10:47am On Feb 19, 2020
Renforce:
That was how i bought that Nokia twist bottom for 16k at Ring road, Benín city. I was like a god then grin whatever happened to symbian OS sef? Those games were mad

Why is that BBQ fellow always asss- licking females on this group sad sad Jesus Christ! How can one man be this repulsive? undecided

That guy is a BOY, who is also a MADMAN!

He's possessed by the demon(s) called LEGION in the bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Godsonkemz(m): 10:52am On Feb 19, 2020
I used Nokia N-gage in my SS3 and N70 in year 1 in the university back in those days. I enjoyed symbian games those days when we relied on cheats to browse.
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Marvin5995: 10:54am On Feb 19, 2020
medical fitness certificate is available from any government hospital in less than 30mins.
*Price - 1k
*It's Payment after service
DM me on Whatsapp if interested 07053213596
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 19, 2020
These phones...that year! I don't use expensive phones because they always go out of style. I remember when chicks used to give up their virginities to guys, in return for Blackberry. Now it's iPhones cool
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 19, 2020
chukycollections:
Simbian phones was like iPhone then

Very true
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by implementing: 10:58am On Feb 19, 2020
Renforce:

Do you want caprisonne?
grin
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by gistsky: 11:00am On Feb 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Hello.. I'm just here to remind you that something bad is going to happen in this country very soon

But no, it's all of us

How do you know about it pls?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by kalvoken(m): 11:02am On Feb 19, 2020
emeijeh:
I saw my N95 8gb last week in one of my old bag, powered it on.

It still came on.
Nokia!

sefan.ru
waptrick.com

Those 2 sites suffer for legends hand
If you know, you know.

You Sabi am. Sefan ru and getjar
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Lovexme(m): 11:02am On Feb 19, 2020
emeijeh:
I saw my N95 8gb last week in one of my old bag, powered it on.

It still came on.
Nokia!

sefan.ru
waptrick.com

Those 2 sites suffer for legends hand
If you know, you know.

I still use waptrick till this day grin
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:

But no, it's all of us
where did you get your information from??
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Teeboi56: 11:05am On Feb 19, 2020
I know all
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by haryorbarmie83(m): 11:06am On Feb 19, 2020
Am still searching for Nokia ngage. Please someone should help me out. I want to buy it.
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Teeboi56: 11:06am On Feb 19, 2020
I know all
But 3310 is my first phone ever
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Nmezor(f): 11:08am On Feb 19, 2020
Oh Nokia , my first love then kiss
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Danmaiduguri(m): 11:08am On Feb 19, 2020
adetunji996:
Who still remember?
Nokia N70
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by jevic(m): 11:09am On Feb 19, 2020
I still have Nokia e63 in my possession.
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by rexandyke(m): 11:15am On Feb 19, 2020
Please if you have symbian phone for sale, I can buy it from you at a good price. I dey Lagos
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by kokomilala(m): 11:16am On Feb 19, 2020
@oodua1stson,exactly. Android is automated with 5g as part of the Internet of everything.I'm using an android 4k Sony TV.The experience is outta this world. And,I can't wait for the launch of 6g network by 2030.So,android is not going anywhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) / LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.