Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) (79737 Views)

Remember These Nokia Phones? / Can I Still Get These Nokia Phones? / Which Of This Two Nokia Phones Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by MrDoGood(m): 11:18am On Feb 19, 2020
doyin25:
Who used this Nokia 3310c?
Best phone ever, especially when u play Real Football on it.

My first brand new phone.
Bought it 2007 for 19,500 grin

1 Like

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 19, 2020
TechCapon:
grin
Nokia allowed Microsoft to kill their company. Once you loose your customers, it's hard to win them back
You only need the right strategy to win your customers back,and Nokia doesn't have it.
Everything is about innovation.
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Bbnnaji(f): 11:31am On Feb 19, 2020
Hmm Nokia connecting people.
Get your unique,exquisite professional designs for: business logo, business cards,posters,book and magazine covers,flyers,social media contents etc. Very affordable price. send us a DM
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by TechCapon(m): 11:32am On Feb 19, 2020
emddi:
You only need the right strategy to win your customers back,and Nokia doesn't have it.
Everything is about innovation.
true
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 11:34am On Feb 19, 2020
I used this and it's still in my museum
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 11:35am On Feb 19, 2020
I used this and it's still in my museum

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Seculent: 11:39am On Feb 19, 2020
sweetnonsense:
Great memories... The rate at which Android devices took over was so massive... Few years from now, Android would go extinct also
You just said nonsense and outdated comment.
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Hello.. I'm just here to remind you that something bad is going to happen in this country very soon
And it's going to lead to a all out war
.plan ahead for this very bad time

Yeah I know you'll curse me that it's only me and my family that will see war
But no, it's all of us

The problem with all you guys is that you people keep on wishing war on Nigeria, as if war is like a game of fortnite.

You better stop it. Pray for the peace of Nigeria. War gets you nowhere.
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by wiseworld: 11:46am On Feb 19, 2020
wow ,i can remember back then when am using Nokia 6630 ,menh the phone is Good then.....10000likes for the phnone

post=86775030:
Memories are made of these....... wink
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by luluosas(m): 11:47am On Feb 19, 2020
That Saigem abi na sagen again
adetunji996:
Who still remember?
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Jeweltz(f): 11:53am On Feb 19, 2020
Xisnin:

What's quantum technology?

The new face of science. Believed to be the one to provide insights into the understanding of everything
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Jeweltz(f): 11:53am On Feb 19, 2020
gnykelly:

quantum technology is useless and costly

No sir. It's because no one in Nigeria understand it
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by romeorailss: 11:53am On Feb 19, 2020
YummySuits:
I don't think I know any of these phones cry although the one is the middle looks slightly familiar grin

DM me for affordable lingerie, Sleepwear and swimsuits for women. We deliver nationwide kiss

Omode o mewe o n pe lefo sad
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Jeweltz(f): 11:54am On Feb 19, 2020
oodua1stson:
lol still needs an O.S. A.I and what makes you think it can't be integrated?

P.s I know very little about quantum technology

A future without quantum integration is a waste of idea
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Jeweltz(f): 11:54am On Feb 19, 2020
Archtype:
More like you studied Physics and robotic stuff

wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
adetunji996:
Who still remember?
most babes killed themselves because of these phones
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Poske95(m): 12:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
We paid.....for such
"Kpallasa"
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by eby001(m): 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
Kaydeexotic:

Lol in the days of checking screen size before downloading games

128x128
128x160
176x280 or so
240x320

Good old days

Oin Oin Oin Oin. Go on! You're doing very very well grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by oodua1stson: 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
DexterousOne:

The same thing we said about BlackBerry
BlackBerry were never as rooted as Android and their O.S is so terrible that looking back now it's a surprise how it became mainstream
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by shogsman(m): 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
I uses all this phones,the baddest was Nokia e75,just ordered it sef I'm getting it 2mao.
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by JastSiryin(m): 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
Renforce:

Do you want caprisonne?
add indomie join abeg grin
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Bizzyliss(m): 1:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
Thats NEC
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by 125diCalcitriol: 1:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
emeijeh:
I saw my N95 8gb last week in one of my old bag, powered it on.

It still came on.
Nokia!

sefan.ru
waptrick.com

Those 2 sites suffer for legends hand
If you know, you know.

U na legend...

.jar games sweet bt Apk-obb games sweet pass
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by mojibbz(m): 1:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
Jeweltz:

Quantum Technology will prevail over Android
Yeah true to some extent.. But the fact that android has roots from Linux and you can bind that with almost anything is going to make android relevant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by DexterousOne(m): 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2020
oodua1stson:
BlackBerry were never as rooted as Android and their O.S is so terrible that looking back now it's a surprise how it became mainstream

Well
That's valid
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Sexycardib: 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2020
Anna Banner confirmed BREAK UP with Flavour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwcCom6ZPLU
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by warota(m): 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
Love the N series line Still have Nokia n900 as my second phone. Can't remember how long exactly it been with me. The guy is rugged and versatile. Waiting to load maemo-leste on it when it's fully ready for the average joe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Chiemezueajuzie: 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Tecno actually took over
BillionaireTalk:
Wow these phones are a real throwback, these were what was in play before the likes of TECNO and Co took over
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
post=86775048:

Really Yummy?
Well, we understand darling.
And we love your sincerity!
Hugs!
kiss

Awwww, isn't she just so sweet?! kiss kiss

Btw,
But you should know the first phone below aight?
(That is the most powerful phone in the world!)

And that second phone below is still alive,
she died and woke up on her own over two hundred times now!!
She is older than some kiddos here also.
She has been to more than 700 naming ceremonies! wink
Stay Alive Kiki (That is her name!) wink cheesy grin

When you call her name,
she vibrates on the table and shines her torch without touching her!

Oh Kiki, Do you love us?
She just answered YES I DO! cheesy
grin
Lol. Funny enough the 2nd pix was taken by me long ago! Never knew its still online cheesy
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Razak5(m): 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
eleojo23:

Trying to download with 2G speed. Kai...! cheesy

If you get 50kb/s download speed those days, na big something.
I remember spending more than 3hrs downloading a 30mb video file to a 'china' phone back then. I was earnestly praying that the download doesn't get interrupted...and also praying that the 'China' phone will play the video file after all the waiting... serious prayers o. grin

grin grin grin
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by blackjack21(m): 2:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
oodua1stson:
my old phone kiss kiss kiss Nokia 3250. Best sound on a mobile phone by a very long mile
Ever used "Bang & Olufsen" phone? You will throw that Nokia away.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) / LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.