Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,720 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) (79740 Views)

Remember These Nokia Phones? / Can I Still Get These Nokia Phones? / Which Of This Two Nokia Phones Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by MayenKudi: 10:02am On Feb 20, 2020
Wow wow wow, seeing these phones and I just realized how much Android phones like this Camon device I'm using have really been of help. What a throwback
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by MayenKudi: 10:04am On Feb 20, 2020
Chiemezueajuzie:
Tecno actually took over
I swear big time, and they came with cheaper phones
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by MayenKudi: 10:06am On Feb 20, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
These phones cost as high as N24000 then
yeah, now it's the low budget ones like the Tecno pop 1 that cost like that, and remember sim cards used to be way more expensive then.
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:08am On Feb 20, 2020
Blackpearlous:

I screamed when I saw the play cture of the phone you uploaded..
please expatiate more. Can't get what you mean or why you screamed.
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Blackpearlous(f): 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
please expatiate more. Can't get what you mean or why you screamed.
Thank you, I typed in an hurry.

I was excited when I saw the picture of the phone you uploaded..

1 Like

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Jeweltz(f): 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
miniziter:

Because it sounds new. I want to see if I can go and learn one or two about it so I can make money with it.

Everything about you is Making money smiley
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by miniziter(m): 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
Jeweltz:

Everything about you is Making money smiley
Do you know me before? I believe its a guess and I can you're right. Na only negative way we no dey go.
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Palehair: 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
I've been looking for music box aka Rihamna phone. It's the best music phone I've ever come across. If you have dm me please. I want to buy. Thanks!
Is it because she used the phone in her "unfaithful" music video and one other video that made you call it the Rihanna phone?

1 Like

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by blackjack21(m): 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kaydeexotic:

Please gimme list of phones with bang and Olufsen speakers
There are plenty, I used the "Samsung Serenata" which has Bang and Olufsen speakers.
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by oodua1stson: 9:21am On Feb 21, 2020
Toseenlove:

You forgot to add phonerotica lol...
hahahhahahha bad guy. Maybe I should check those sites out sef
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by ceaser: 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

Please do bro. Thanks!

I'm wary of posting links on here cost NL that spambot is always monitoring like village people.

But fcuuk it. Here goes.

#Aliexpress NGN 33,808.34 20%OFF | 3250 100% Original Unlocked Nokia 3250 Rotatable 2.1' inch GSM 2G Symbian 9.1 mobile phone with Bluetooth FM Radio free shipping
https://a.aliexpress.com/_Uc01D

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by ceaser: 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

Please do bro. Thanks!

#Aliexpress NGN 33,808.34 20%OFF | 3250 100% Original Unlocked Nokia 3250 Rotatable 2.1' inch GSM 2G Symbian 9.1 mobile phone with Bluetooth FM Radio free shipping
https://a.aliexpress.com/_Uc01D

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
Damn!

Nokia na truly baba.. Funny enough,am typing this with my Nokia n72 symbian phone.. This phone was bought by my dad in 2005,he gave me in 2012..

Till now,am still using it as my 3rd phone.. Still going strong::::::>>>
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by ceaser: 11:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
aro1:
Damn!

Nokia na truly baba.. Funny enough,am typing this with my Nokia n72 symbian phone.. This phone was bought by my dad in 2005,he gave me in 2012..

Till now,am still using it as my 3rd phone.. Still going strong::::::>>>

Waoh! You mean the stock browser of the phone still works, despite the obsolete OS?

What 3rd party apps do you still run on it comfortably? Care to list 'em?
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
ceaser:

Waoh! You mean the stock browser of the phone still works, despite the obsolete OS?

What 3rd party apps do you still run on it comfortably? Care to list 'em?
yes!
The stock browser is still working.. But i mainly use opera mini for surfing..

Apps installed on it are:
facebook
uc browser
opera mini
2go..

I have couple of games too,but it does not give out sound again.. And i also have prob in downloading games that will fit the screen.
Am replying you with the phone,14 years plus phone
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
Renforce:
That was how i bought that Nokia twist bottom for 16k at Ring road, BenĂ­n city. I was like a god then grin whatever happened to symbian OS sef? Those games were mad

Why is that BBQ fellow always asss- licking females on this group sad sad Jesus Christ! How can one man be this repulsive? undecided
Repulsive, immature and useless! I honestly cant stand him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:38am On Feb 26, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

Repulsive, immature and useless! I honestly cant stand him
You Hating on people who do not know if you exist in life?
Why not channel your bitterness and repulsion to make your people proud of you in life........ for once?

You are angry cos we respect females that respect themselves?
You are sad cos we decided to follow the saying 'Respect is Reciprocal '?!
You are mad at yourself cos we refused to vote for the thief you wanted back in power and became madder cos he lost?

U never see nothing yet, hater.
U just dey start.
Go ask the other 2 that started like you,
they are now part of the family.
Annoying tin..
*Pukes*

We have warned and pacify you twice prior now to respect yourself and not allow politics eat pass your weave on,
but seems you will never listen.
Bring it on,
we know what to do next time.........

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Itsme0I: 7:58am On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
post=86961452:

Why not channel your bitterness and repulsion to make your people proud of you in life........ for once?

You are mad at yourself cos we refused to vote for the thief you wanted back in power and became madder cos he lost?

U just dey start.
Annoying tin..
*Pukes*

We have warned and pacify you twice prior now to respect yourself and not allow politics eat pass your weave on,
Bring it on,
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:51am On Feb 28, 2020
post=86961452:

U just dey start.
Annoying tin..
*Pukes*

Bring it on,
I wish I had precious time to read this epistle but gladly, I don't.
Now that you have sent a whopping 5 Mentions to me, please do what you must - which isn't more than reporting to your class captain dear.
I don't have to like you and I don't. It could be vice versa....i don't mind.
But don't fault me for speaking my mind - as you have been doing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) / LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.