Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Why All Naija Babes Get Saggy Breasts - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why All Naija Babes Get Saggy Breasts (9054 Views)

Naija babes Are stronger than guys even in their almighty beds . ..true or false / On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas. / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why All Naija Babes Get Saggy Breasts by lilfort(m): 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
tin wey bois do famos him strength
Re: Why All Naija Babes Get Saggy Breasts by IamPlato(m): 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
ArcFresky:
Guys, let's not be ignorant... Saggy breast is a result of hormones and age......

I know a virgin with saggy boobs and a promiscuous one with standing boobs... It's just hormones and age. Not use.
THATS RIGHT

1 Like

Re: Why All Naija Babes Get Saggy Breasts by IamPlato(m): 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
Perfectdanny:

hormones ni. How can a 14yr old girl have saggy boobs and you call it age. There're some people in their late 30s with standing fan.

who told u everyone wears exercise bra.
stop talking. you have started saying rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Why All Naija Babes Get Saggy Breasts by biddostandard: 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
ForbesHomesNG:
Not fair.
thats the fact bro
Re: Why All Naija Babes Get Saggy Breasts by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
IamPlato:
stop talking. you have started saying rubbish

My oga Plato be like you ma don join them. AWON FEMINIZ
Re: Why All Naija Babes Get Saggy Breasts by biddostandard: 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
saucerence:
correct bro,s like the strong ugly face one way dey my house here she come dirty pass pig
swear....dem plenty for diz Nl sef
Re: Why All Naija Babes Get Saggy Breasts by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
supercase1:
I don't understand it's rare to see a naija girl with pecking boobs,when they pull their packaging bra all u will see is Olympus had fallen grin why is it so I don't understand
The SAGGY BOOBS depicts the Present State of the Nigerian Federation.
Re: Why All Naija Babes Get Saggy Breasts by mu2sa2: 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
landmark86:
The statement "why all naija babes"
how many have you seen my brother?
i'll rather advise u ask ur sister maybe she has answer to ur problem(question). since she's also part of Naija babes
A reasonable advice. But also an insult.
Re: Why All Naija Babes Get Saggy Breasts by Happyfela(m): 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
No you don't know any virgin with saggy boobs..
What's her name
ArcFresky:
Guys, let's not be ignorant... Saggy breast is a result of hormones and age......

I know a virgin with saggy boobs and a promiscuous one with standing boobs... It's just hormones and age. Not use.
Re: Why All Naija Babes Get Saggy Breasts by IamPlato(m): 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
Perfectdanny:

My oga Plato be like you ma don join them. AWON FEMINIZ
the guy told you the truth. hormones can cause saggy boobs... excess fat too and skin elasticity...

1 Like

Re: Why All Naija Babes Get Saggy Breasts by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
IamPlato:
the guy told you the truth. hormones can cause saggy boobs... excess fat too and skin elasticity...

Since its coming from u. I believe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why All Naija Babes Get Saggy Breasts by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
ArcFresky:

.. you don't need to have sex with a girl before pressing her bweast . so virgins that has her breast on a guys hands would get a saggy bleast.

make I find Elizabeth go bless small blest

Re: Why All Naija Babes Get Saggy Breasts by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
The alpha fuckboys they are sleeping with have pressed and sucked the life out of their breasts. The saggy breasts and loose vagiƱas are then given to the beta simp nice guys who are willing wife them up. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why All Naija Babes Get Saggy Breasts by Lawdis(m): 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
supercase1:
I don't understand it's rare to see a naija girl with pecking boobs,when they pull their packaging bra all u will see is Olympus had fallen grin why is it so I don't understand

....you're one of the reasons

grin grin

Re: Why All Naija Babes Get Saggy Breasts by ambivert27(f): 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
This thread reeks of ignorance, save the few people that tried to salvage it.

In addition to the learned few, sleeping on your stomach can cause it too.
Re: Why All Naija Babes Get Saggy Breasts by Libkid(m): 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
ambivert27:
This thread reeks of ignorance, save the few people that tried to salvage it.

In addition to the learned few, sleeping on your stomach can cause it too.
Really?
never knew this o.
Re: Why All Naija Babes Get Saggy Breasts by Elimon(m): 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2020
Breast is breast...standing or not,if u don't like it tell her to put her bra back on.But on the record..its true o!..most Nigerian girls breast don fall or get bad figure

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Hasn't Licked Your Ass, Then You Are Missing / Whoever Doesn't Have This Is Broke [Pictures] / Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.