Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth (76517 Views)

Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) / Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) / 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Digmygold: 11:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
eni4real:
Not again!! undecided
Get a mate please!! shocked

Lol. Get a wife and dont cheat on her if you dont want to die young. Women aint smiling. Dont forget.
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
Digmygold:

Lol. Get a wife and dont cheat on her if you dont want to die young. Women aint smiling. Dont forget.
Stop mentioning me on a dead thread!!!
It is called "backwardness"!!!
We move cool
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Digmygold: 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2020
eni4real:
Stop mentioning me on a dead thread!!!
It is called "backwardness"!!!
We move cool

Dont move to your death bro.Keep it real and dont die young. Just told you i had to respond to your stupidity. Dont be stupid, STUPID.
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
Digmygold:

Dont move to your death bro.Keep it real and dont die young. Just told you i had to respond to your stupidity. Dont be stupid, STUPID.
Okay, you win..
Stop mentioning me..
Go get some play mates please!!!
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Digmygold: 12:11am On Mar 08, 2020
eni4real:
Okay, you win..
Stop mentioning me..
Go get some play mates please!!!

Stay safe dude. Dont get caught before you get shot. Lol.
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by liquidfaya: 9:01pm On May 01, 2020
Digmygold:

You see why i have every right to think lowly of you? Where and when did you see me state that i "ENJOY" violence? Is it ofada rice? You and your generations own that curse not me. All of you will be victims of murder.

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Ezmans: 10:39pm On May 01, 2020
Betakeshi:
I heard this from a nurse in FMC. Unbelievable!
Did she drug the man?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video / I Collect N500 For Every Killing - Ibadan Serial Killer Confesses / Scammers Now Use Date Of Birth As Their New Format Of Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.