Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth (76516 Views)

Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) / Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) / 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Coldie(m): 10:14am On Feb 20, 2020
The woman eye go clear for police station
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Cantonese: 10:14am On Feb 20, 2020
Auxtin85:
This look like a cook up stories to me

Not only "a cook up stories" but "a fry up stories".

Dem take bad English do una. If English no gree you write or speak well, kuku write and speak your native language. We go understand am well well.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by bluefilm: 10:14am On Feb 20, 2020
EmmanuelBanks:
Mehn what kind of story is this now...how did the woman carried out such attacks without the man defending himself, or was he subconscious or drugged...many questions though....all the same fear women ooo

I dey tell you.

This story dey some how really.

How was the woman able to be cutting the man up anyhow and the man was unable to deliver a stunning and shocking uppercut to her or at least, cry out so that help could come to him?

The woman even had the luxury of having all the time in the world to even call the man's mother to come and carry his corpse after cutting him up.

Well sha, Let me wait for Season Two of this movie to come out before I conclude.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 20, 2020
sammieguze:
This one married a thug and thought he married a wife.

This is the reason why I don't run to judge people who batter their wives. Like if he has defended himself and beat her now, she will run to social media and talk shit about her husband ignoring the fact that she was the abuser.

Abeg if the relationship is violent, leave it. Don't wait until they send your corpse to your people. And yes. men are sometimes victims of domestic violence
this is horrible!! The woman should be jailed!!
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 20, 2020
Ijaycool:
Grammar of the topic na wah

Oponu, no be your kinda fellow woman has been acting like a mentally demented fool right from the time of inception?
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by martinogeenz: 10:17am On Feb 20, 2020
Your wife is ur weakness,, she can kill u in your comfort zone unaware. Lets be careful who we get married to

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Martinez39s(m): 10:17am On Feb 20, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Even a crippled man will fight back ,mteeew we really now have stronger women and weaker men , rubbish. Thank God I don't have a brother like this
Of course, it's always the man's fault. Mumu.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by ednut1(m): 10:17am On Feb 20, 2020
women don dey catch up with men in every angle lol
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Temptee101(m): 10:17am On Feb 20, 2020
BlackfireX:
This kind of woman will be fierce in bed, I like her.

Your deek I pity

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Ladycewhy(f): 10:18am On Feb 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
Of course, it's always the man's fault. Mumu.
your first son papa na mumu grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 20, 2020
ednut1:
women don dey catch up with men in every angle lol
DIVORCE will sort all these RUBBISH out.
COURT should create a MOBILE APP., to facilitate divorce processes.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by ope33: 10:18am On Feb 20, 2020
This woman learned boxing from a very good coach,no need of kitchen knife to stab but use of hands to get it done. I pity d (DR.) Husband next time run for your life.
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 20, 2020
Disheartening undecided
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by cococandy(f): 10:19am On Feb 20, 2020
What in the world?
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 20, 2020
sammieguze:
This one married a thug and thought he married a wife.

This is the reason why I don't run to judge people who batter their wives. Like if he has defended himself and beat her now, she will run to social media and talk shit about her husband ignoring the fact that she was the abuser.

Abeg if the relationship is violent, leave it. Don't wait until they send your corpse to your people. And yes. men are sometimes victims of domestic violence

Quiet and calm men are the ones who fall victim of this, as for me I wouldn't take nonsense from any woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by nan1: 10:20am On Feb 20, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Even a crippled man will fight back ,mteeew we really now have stronger women and weaker men , rubbish. Thank God I don't have a brother like this

SHE HIRED THUGS TO BEAT HIM UP
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Lovelyn451(f): 10:20am On Feb 20, 2020
What did he do? Maybe he said something to her. Let's not judge her yet
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by kingthreat(m): 10:20am On Feb 20, 2020
The woman should be jailed for attempted murder

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Mizwisdom(f): 10:21am On Feb 20, 2020
She should be arrested asap. Foolishwoman
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by SocialJustice: 10:21am On Feb 20, 2020
Auxtin85:
This look like a cook up stories to me
When your own happens, people will be there to say it was cooked up too.

But how did a woman get to do so much harm without the man resisting? Did she feed him with tranquilliser.
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Designerdollars: 10:22am On Feb 20, 2020
I no marry again abeg cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Nnecky(f): 10:23am On Feb 20, 2020
[quote author=Africonji post=86801095]What is going on with Imo women these days? This is the second news of Imo women trying to violently kill their husbands within two weeks. Something isn wrong somewhere. Something is fishing.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/imo-housewife-stabs-husband-over-suspected-infidelity/amp/[/quote

Please stop generalising, it's not imo women it's married women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by senatorude2: 10:23am On Feb 20, 2020
One of the reason I dont want to marry now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Ladycewhy(f): 10:23am On Feb 20, 2020
nan1:

SHE HIRED THUGS TO BEAT HIM UP
is that the full story? Cos it doesn't say so .
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by nan1: 10:25am On Feb 20, 2020
Ladycewhy:
is hat the full story? Cos it doesn't say so .

Yes that's the real story dont mind all these copy and paste bloggers.
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Ladycewhy(f): 10:25am On Feb 20, 2020
Lovelyn451:
abi o, who knows what he did ,you know these men can be very aggressive and bossy.
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by chigoizie7(m): 10:25am On Feb 20, 2020
I get scared all day concerning this marriage thing.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Ladycewhy(f): 10:27am On Feb 20, 2020
nan1:

Yes that's the real story dont mind all these copy and paste bloggers.
oh, I was wondering how it was possible ,if that's the case then I pity the man but at the same time I wonder how things degenerated so bad for a woman to hire thugs to beat up her husband , would like to hear her side of the story. Only a scorned woman will go that far.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 20, 2020
A woman overpowered a man

He was looking at his wife when his wife was looking for a knife

He was thinking his wife wanted to kiss him when his wife was aiming to cut off his tongue.

Please, before I believe this story, someone should tell me the man was drugged or drunk before his brutality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 20, 2020
Designerdollars:
I no marry again abeg cry
BETTER FOR U.
IF U need BABIES.
Visit MOTHERLESS HOMES and help some.
ADOPT them and move on.
This Life is very Short.

Also, if u must have yours, OPTIONS include;

Get a Lady Pregnant and settle her off.

ASSISTED REPRODUCTION (IVF) is there to help.
Get an Accredited Fertility Centre.
Lodge the Lady, take care of her.
Immediately she gets it done, you settle her and she goes.
These Things are obtainable in diaspora.

SOURCE OF FINANCING SUCH;
Use the Money meant to marry that ?DEVIL to assist yourself with those options listed above

NO ONE deserves to DIE through MARRIAGE.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by healthserve(m): 10:30am On Feb 20, 2020
Ladycewhy:

They moved the wrong thread to the front page. Another thread exists that teels the story first hand from a nurse in the hospital. She sent four thugs from what i read to carry out the act
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by healthserve(m): 10:31am On Feb 20, 2020
Lovelyn451:

Are you okay? I mean is your brain intact . Will this be your comment if the man were your brother?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video / I Collect N500 For Every Killing - Ibadan Serial Killer Confesses / Scammers Now Use Date Of Birth As Their New Format Of Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.