Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth (76514 Views)

Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) / Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) / 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by BennyDon: 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
Was he sleeping while the bitch butchered his nose, upper-lips? Women are fast taking over domestic violence lately. I guess the men are now on recess

#tueh
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Ladycewhy(f): 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
Akuruoulo:

also say the same when it happen to a woman , at not cry like a baby dog.
Well you nairaland boys would have said same like dogs you are so I am only stating the obvious.
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Akuruoulo(m): 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Well you nairaland boys would have said same like dogs you are so I am only stating the obvious.
Well , I pitty the one who will fall in ur evil trap .
I pray it happens to ur brother, so we can c how ur real COMMENT looks like.
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by dinachi(m): 2:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
Africonji:
What is going on with Imo women these days? This is the second news of Imo women trying to violently kill their husbands within two weeks. Something isn wrong somewhere. Something is fishing.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/imo-housewife-stabs-husband-over-suspected-infidelity/amp/
Shut up! No be una dey support Maryam Sanda?
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Ladycewhy(f): 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
Akuruoulo:

Well , I pitty the one who will fall in ur evil trap .
I pray it happens to ur brother, so we can c how ur real COMMENT looks like.
lol pained much? You nairalanders are quick to jump on the women hate train ,go sit in a grave boy.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Henri8: 2:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
Get her arrested, put her in a male dominated prison cell for 50 years.
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Sexyliciousbri: 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
So, the woman was just busy cutting the man’s body and he was there looking like mumu? I guess she made him unconscious first before all the cutting began
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by freemi(m): 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
MARKone:
Terrible, was he conscious and had his hand tied behind him, when the woman was butchering him, cos if he put up some form of resistance, the damage will not be this much, Marriage sef
or maybe d resistance kept him alive
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Butoneday2(m): 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
The man is a very stew.pid entity. Where were him when the woooman they do all this shit. Some men sef.
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Kufmantsl: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
What is going on with women now?
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Auxtin85(m): 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
Akuruoulo:

ITS REAL BRO .
AM FROM OWERRI, AND EVERY NURSE AND DOCTORS OF FMC ARE SAYING THE SAME.
JUST DAT SOME SAID IT WAS DONE BY THE WIFE'S BROTHERS WHO ARE INVITED TO DO SO BY THE WIFE .

It’s shocking
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Auxtin85(m): 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kingstanding:
. Shey de doctor dey sleep when all this happened? Or the doctor no get legs to run away if he can't be able to defend himself? Quick recovery in Jesus mighty name Amen.

Amen oo
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Auxtin85(m): 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
Cantonese:

Not only "cook up stories" but "fry up stories".

Dem take bad English do una. If English no gree you write or speak well, kuku write and speak your native language. We go understand am well well.

And you failed to correct me bad teacher
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by NwaGodl1000(m): 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
This is just the beginning until there is a balance punishment for the both genders who violently abuse the other. Why should women be pampered in everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Cantonese: 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
Auxtin85:

And you failed to correct me bad teacher
And you failed to correct me. Bad teacher!
That's the way to write it.
Abeg bros no write again. I no fit correct your written English endlessly. Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Cantonese: 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
MyOleSolksjaer:
Igbo women are the most violent women in Nigeria.

Women from your own tribe are physically non violent, but spiritially the most evil in the world. Remember the women who use charms to manipulate their husbands and children. The meat seller, after his day's struggle, would hand over the earnings to the woman. What about the taxi driver? What about the witches? What about the ritualists? They are women of your tribe. Now which tribe has the deadliest? Your own.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Harunabisanti(m): 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
He must be sleeping when she attacked him wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Auxtin85(m): 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
Cantonese:

And you failed to correct me. Bad teacher!

That's the way to write it.

Abeg bros no write again. I no fit correct your written English endlessly. Abeg.

Put a nail through your eye then
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by maasoap(m): 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
BlackfireX:
This kind of woman will be fierce in bed, I like her.

You should have been her husband instead of this helpless man
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by maasoap(m): 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Even a crippled man will fight back ,mteeew we really now have stronger women and weaker men , rubbish. Thank God I don't have a brother like this

The right comment from you should have been: how is this possible?

zuchyblink:
Dr Okonko my big oga, get well soon. Poorly reported, the wife hired thugs and they descended on him.
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
I have personally checked this story and this is my findings.

His name is *Dr Okonko* and he works with FMC Owerri as a Gynecologist and at Vedan Hospital Owerri as a consultant. He met his wife who was a Nurse at Vedan Hospital Owerri but *didn't do his background check on her properly*. His wife injects petiden/painter on a daily .She gradually increased the doses to 8shots a day and became a *real junkey*. It affected her and she was taken to a *Rehab which her husband paid for.* After coming out and not having access to the shot as the Hospital had *sacked* her, she embraced other cheap drugs and was admitted again in the rehab a second time. She came out of the rehab but *relapsed* after a while and was rehabilitated a third time. Coming out of the Rehab she *chose to move out of the house so as to have unfettered access to her Drugs and her guys.* Her husband in all these never stopped caring and looking for a solution to her attachment to hard drugs.

He was coming out of the Church when he saw his wife and her *4guys* and she told them, this is my husband ....kill him! The boys descended on the man knocked out all his teeth and left him for Dead. *She then called his mother to come pick up his dead body.* He is presently in the ICU unit of FMC and my personal friend who happens to be his friend as well has visited and given me the details this night.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by maasoap(m): 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
Lovelyn451:
What did he do? Maybe he said something to her. Let's not judge her yet

"may be he said something to her", really? And we shouldn't "judge her yet", till when? Till we hear from her what her husband said to her. A wife permanently disfigured her husband because husband might have said something to her. Is it even comparable, words and physical assault that will turn him into disable? Some of you need brain transplant

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Cantonese: 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
Auxtin85:

Put a nail through eye then
Nail through your eye abi? Na good idea my friend, I must tell you.
Hopefully with that you no go speak or write bad English again.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Coolcalmcollect(m): 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
chatinent:
Why do you think they were the only ones the devil whispered to first?
stop talking this nonsense, only weak men pass thru this with a woman, dem never born the woman mama wey go try this with me....she, I her fada and Moda and siblings will be gone.
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by ChoCho54(f): 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
zuchyblink:
Dr Okonko my big oga, get well soon. Poorly reported, the wife hired thugs and they descended on him.
Thanks for exposing the name. I was afraid it was doctor Perry cos his wife is a fetish philander.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by ChoCho54(f): 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
Prognose:

The woman is a drug addict. She was a nurse working in the same fmc with him but she was addicted to pain killers (pentazocine). Her husband tried to get her off the addiction but she kept falling back. On the third attempt, she discharged herself from the drug rehab center an abandoned her home to be with her thug friends. She couldn't get the pentazocine again from the hospital so she resorted to using street drugs.

On that day her husband was coming out of somewhere when he bumped into her. She told her thug friends that this was the husband and they should kill him. They pounced on him and beat him to stupor then held him down while she cut his face up. The husband passed out from the pain and they thought he was dead. She now called his mother to come and pick his corpse up then they left. As soon as they left people rushed and carried him to hospital. That was how he survived. He will be scarred for life.

Chief get well soon sir. Look very well next time before you leap. You should have asked more questions from her colleagues. Unfortunately we don't have the traditional African method of investigating a person anymore. Too bad.
What's the doctor's name please?

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by ChoCho54(f): 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
Jayy10:

If I had the chance and necessary resources, I'd marry Ronda Rousy without thinking twice about it. wink
Rowdy Rhonda is married. You can try Charlotte Flair.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Akuruoulo(m): 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol pained much? You nairalanders are quick to jump on the women hate train ,go sit in a grave boy.

while this didn't change u dumbass hole.

ur future or ur current husband will suffer in all ur evil acts .
I PITY HIS EARLY GRAVE ALREADY
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Ladycewhy(f): 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
Akuruoulo:

while this didn't change u dumbass hole.

ur future or ur current husband will suffer in all ur evil acts .
I PITY HIS EARLY GRAVE ALREADY
and he will live longer than you while you die of Lassa fever grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Tapout(m): 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
was he drugged b4 the deed was done or what?? undecided
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
ChoCho54:
Rowdy Rhonda is married. You can try Charlotte Flair.
Lol that's partly why I said if I have the chance.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
Cantonese:

Women from your own tribe are physically non violent, but spiritially the most evil in the world. Remember the women who use charms to manipulate their husbands and children. The meat seller, after his day's struggle, would hand over the earnings to the woman. What about the taxi driver? What about the witches? What about the ritualists? They are women of your tribe. Now which tribe has the deadliest? Your own.
yoruba women are the coolest of all tribe.. ibo women are violent. just like bini, esan, ebira, fulani, ikwerre, and ijaw women

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video / I Collect N500 For Every Killing - Ibadan Serial Killer Confesses / Scammers Now Use Date Of Birth As Their New Format Of Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.