Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,757 members, 7,955,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:40 PM

Update After Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update After Valentine (863 Views)

Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) / See What Was Found In A Guy's Wallet After Valentine (video) / See Why This Girl Dumped Her Boyfriend After Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update After Valentine by Victoronah1: 2:37am On Feb 20, 2020
I know I promised to post pictures after valentine. But things really went very bad and soar. I'll come back to update this thread with my so called girlfriend.
If people start to abuse me or make fun of me for buying anything without hearing the story, I won't post the story anymore.
Re: Update After Valentine by Peemonny(m): 3:59am On Feb 20, 2020
Eyya it ended in tears abi? We told you na, anyway its one of those things

1 Like

Re: Update After Valentine by Ekakamba: 4:09am On Feb 20, 2020
This one that you are posting by this time shows that the girl do you strong thing.

It keep reoccurring as nightmares? grin tongue
Re: Update After Valentine by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 20, 2020
Alright, let's have the update
Re: Update After Valentine by Yohans(m): 5:58am On Feb 20, 2020
We have been waiting and you no update
Re: Update After Valentine by Victoronah1: 10:30am On Feb 20, 2020
Okay so I'm back. My girlfriend works, so on the 14 she was in office, she was a hotel supervisor so she had to work cause of people sleeping in the hotels etc. So 14th didn't really workout. We talked on phone and planned it on Saturday. I got a room very early and made all preparations. Then she called me and started lying up and dawn. The lies was too much that I just hanged up the phone. She said she will go back to work by 4, when I know that day was a free day. From going to work she now told me she is with one of her female friend. From there she called me around 7 pm that she wants to come now and see me and she will go back home that night. I was so pissed cause I got tickets for movies I wanted us to watch. We planned to spend even the nights, she was the one who suggested I get a hotel oo. I just wanted that Saturday to be massively fun. I was so angry I told her I can't see her that I am not a cheap fool that she will call anytime she likes and wants to meet me. I hanged up the call.
Then she called back and told me that she is at my gate I should come out so she can give me my Val gift, I told her I don't need it and don't want to see her. I hanged up the call that's how we have not talked since then till now. The good thing is I am still with the phone and the watch and earpod. I am waiting for her to call me and apologize but she is not. I've always had trust issues with her from the day I didn't see blood from her after claiming a virgin. Mehn
Re: Update After Valentine by Peemonny(m): 11:32am On Feb 20, 2020
Victoronah1:
The good thing is I am still with the phone and the watch and earpod. Mehn

This the part that interest me the most

1 Like

Re: Update After Valentine by Ginaz(f): 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
Victoronah1:
Okay so I'm back. My girlfriend works, so on the 14 she was in office, she was a hotel supervisor so she had to work cause of people sleeping in the hotels etc. So 14th didn't really workout. We talked on phone and planned it on Saturday. I got a room very early and made all preparations. Then she called me and started lying up and dawn. The lies was too much that I just hanged up the phone. She said she will go back to work by 4, when I know that day was a free day. From going to work she now told me she is with one of her female friend. From there she called me around 7 pm that she wants to come now and see me and she will go back home that night. I was so pissed cause I got tickets for movies I wanted us to watch. We planned to spend even the nights, she was the one who suggested I get a hotel oo. I just wanted that Saturday to be massively fun. I was so angry I told her I can't see her that I am not a cheap fool that she will call anytime she likes and wants to meet me. I hanged up the call.
Then she called back and told me that she is at my gate I should come out so she can give me my Val gift, I told her I don't need it and don't want to see her. I hanged up the call that's how we have not talked since then till now. The good thing is I am still with the phone and the watch and earpod. I am waiting for her to call me and apologize but she is not. I've always had trust issues with her from the day I didn't see blood from her after claiming a virgin. Mehn

Just try to calm down and take some sleep. You can’t make decisions clearly when angry.
Re: Update After Valentine by Young03(m): 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
From your surname

I'm suspecting your from Nsk

Obk...Ajuona

Anyi agighi iberibe
Re: Update After Valentine by Victoronah1: 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ginaz:

Just try to calm down and take some sleep. You can’t make decisions clearly when angry.
tomorrow will make it 7 days she has not called to apologize for her mistake. Maybe she think she is right on her part. But she messed up my plans and hers too. Maybe because I rejected to take her gift because if I accepted to take her gift I would be forced to reciprocate and give her mine. Which I dodged
Re: Update After Valentine by Victoronah1: 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
Young03:
From your surname

I'm suspecting your from Nsk

Obk...Ajuona

Anyi agighi iberibe
well it's possible my parents migrated from nsk. But I am not from nsk.
Re: Update After Valentine by Akinowon123(m): 2:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
Victoronah1:
U no see blood ehyah!. She smart pass you, your latest status should be "used and dumped". Don't think it's the reserve because you have money, you will only be okay when you understand that money can't buy true love.

Re: Update After Valentine by proclinician: 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
Haha black man no see blood.
Re: Update After Valentine by Barzinime(m): 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
grin grin
Peemonny:
Eyya it ended in tears abi? We told you na, anyway its one of those things
Re: Update After Valentine by Petyprincess(f): 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
Victoronah1:
Lol continue looking for blood okay? grin grin
Re: Update After Valentine by Victoronah1: 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
Akinowon123:

U no see blood ehyah!. She smart pass you, your latest status should be "used and dumped". Don't think it's the reserve because you have money, you will only be okay when you understand that money can't buy true love.
lol follow the post and know who used and dumped who grin grin grin
Re: Update After Valentine by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
AND IT ENDED IN TEARS
Re: Update After Valentine by GasAndOilTheory(m): 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
In the book of AfterVal chapter 2 verse 1...
It reads, "Thus sayet the word, IT WILL END IN TEARS".

(1) (Reply)

Vaseline Crew.how Many Times Do You Masturbate In This Lockdown Period / Lady Breastfeed's Father To Keep Him Alive / Love And War-(18+) (BOOK TWO)-THE SON OF BLAKE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.