Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) (7174 Views)

I Give Up On Girls After Watching American Pie Naked Miles Movie / What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? / See Why This Girl Dumped Her Boyfriend After Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by XshegzzyeeiX: 7:37am On Feb 16, 2022
cheesy

Only all night marathon sex will make this happen.
Men gat zero joy.

shocked

Well, I'm certain the milf that spent the nite with me too must have slept off on her way home.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by Baawaa(m): 7:38am On Feb 16, 2022
They're coming from vigil

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by donbachi(m): 7:50am On Feb 16, 2022
Dem go vomit wetin dem chop by november.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by XshegzzyeeiX: 7:52am On Feb 16, 2022
Baawaa:
They're coming from vigil

My brother, the hustle is real

2 Likes

Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by XshegzzyeeiX: 7:53am On Feb 16, 2022
donbachi:

shocked

Where enough postinor 2 and combination 3 have been ingested.
Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by donbachi(m): 7:59am On Feb 16, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

shocked

dont under estimate the power of pregnancy wey enter after too many beer.and valentine sex no dey ever be the same with other days own...the spreading of the legs go make some sperm hide inside liver,kidney and intestines.come.dey drop later.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by Double0h7(f): 8:02am On Feb 16, 2022
donbachi:
dont under estimate the power of pregnancy wey enter after too many beer.and valentine sex no dey ever be the same with other days own...the spreading of the legs go make some sperm hide inside liver,kidney and intestines.come.dey drop later.

Who was your biology teacher? They will not make heaven grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by donbachi(m): 8:08am On Feb 16, 2022
Double0h7:

Who was your biology teacher? They will not make heaven grin
e come be those pregnancy.wey GOD say "i knew you even before you entered your mother's womb".
anything u like drink.dem no dey ever comot.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:09am On Feb 16, 2022
donbachi:

undecided
Nah sperm wey enter cervix go turn to belle.
If it enters sef, those contraceptives will weaken its potency.
Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by Double0h7(f): 8:15am On Feb 16, 2022
donbachi:
e come be those pregnancy.wey GOD say "i knew you even before you entered your mother's womb".
anything u like drink.dem no dey ever comot.

My friend had 4 of them, the first one doctor told her she had no real chance of having children after a condition she had. The second one she had the coil and used a condom for protection against STIs and she still got pregnant. The third one she was on the injection contraception. The fourth one she was using the pill. When it's time for a humans arrival nothing can stop it. She has a family she was planning against grin

7 Likes

Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:16am On Feb 16, 2022
Ohhh okay,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:18am On Feb 16, 2022
Double0h7:

My friend had 4 of them, the first one doctor told her she had no real chance of having children after a condition she had. The second one she had the coil and used a condom for protection against STIs and she still got pregnant. The third one she was on the injection contraception. The fourth one she was using the pill. When it's time for a humans arrival nothing can stop it. She has a family she was planning against grin

cheesy
Her matter tie wrapper.

3 Likes

Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by Double0h7(f): 8:36am On Feb 16, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

cheesy
Her matter tie wrapper.
and wear shoe still put face cap... grin

3 Likes

Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 16, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

shocked

Abeg update me, wetin be combination 3

4 Likes

Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:07am On Feb 16, 2022
Senomii:

Abeg update me, wetin be combination 3

Combination 3 is a combined pill, 28 in a tablet and extremely effective in preventing unwanted pregnancies.
It can prevent the egg from forming, thicken the mucus in the neck of the womb to the detriment of the sperm, and thin the lining of the womb so that the egg cannot implant itself there after fertilization.
Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 16, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

Combination 3 is a combined pill, 28 in a tablet and extremely effective in preventing unwanted pregnancies.
It can prevent the egg from forming, thicken the mucus in the neck of the womb to the detriment of the sperm, and thin the lining of the womb so that the egg cannot implant itself there after fertilization.
Instead of all these future side effects pills, why this girls no fit dey use IUD that's just 10k in government hospitals and can prevent pregnancy for 3 ---5yrs
Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:14am On Feb 16, 2022
Senomii:

Instead of all these future side effects pills, why this girls no fit dey use IUD that's just 10k in government hospitals and can prevent pregnancy for 3 ---5yrs

That also have its own side effects. Infact, except condom, other modes of preventing pregnancy have negative effects on women over a long period of time.
Let everyone choose their poison carefully.

7 Likes

Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 16, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

That also have its own side effects. Infact, except condom, other mode of preventing pregnancy have its negative effects over a long period of time.
Let everyone choose their poison carefully.
IUD no get side effects oo it prevents 97% pregnancy, no side effects at all
Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:23am On Feb 16, 2022
Senomii:

IUD no get side effects oo it prevents 97% pregnancy, no side effects at all

Falsehood brother.

A friend did it and experienced the following negative effects; Headache, acne, breast tenderness, irregular bleeding, mood changes and pelvic pain.

2 Likes

Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 16, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

Falsehood brother.

A friend did it and experienced the following negative effects; Headache, acne, breast tenderness, irregular bleeding, mood changes and pelvic pain.
Heard the effects just lasts for 2wks to a month and after that it's over
Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:28am On Feb 16, 2022
Senomii:

Heard the effects just lasts for 2wks to a month and after that it's over

Nope!!!
You should stop speculating and provide facts.
Effects can last up to a year.
Depends on the tolerance of the said woman's internal organs.

As regards my friend, hers lasted for 7 months.

4 Likes

Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 16, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

Nope!!!
Effects can last up to a year.
Depends on the tolerance of the said woman's internal organs.

As regards my friend, hers lasted for 7 months.
Maybe cos it's a nigerian thing, I'm sure if she had the procedure done abroad she wouldn't experience side effects, cos that's what most women outside use to prevent pregnancy
Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:34am On Feb 16, 2022
Alright Senomii

Let's not derail the thread.
Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by MufasaLion: 9:36am On Feb 16, 2022
donbachi:

That's not true. Sperm don't get to those organs.

2 Likes

Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:05am On Feb 16, 2022
donbachi:
Guy wetin be this? e be like say you skip biology class for school. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by donbachi(m): 11:37am On Feb 16, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Guy wetin be this? e be like say you skip biology class for school. cheesy
U forget sey i no well.
Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by Blessinzy(f): 12:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
This not funny... what about guys?

1 Like

Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by Biafranodogwu55: 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
donbachi:
There must be an evidence grin
Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by Rickmann: 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
cheesy

Only all night marathon sex will make this happen.
Men gat zero joy.

shocked

Well, I'm certain the milf that spent the nite with me too must have slept off on her way home.

9months IT will follow grin
Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by XshegzzyeeiX: 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
Rickmann:

9months IT will follow grin

Pretty sad some girls will have to fend for the unborn kids alone coz alot of guys are not mentally ready or financially stable to raise families.
Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by Southernigbo: 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
Senomii:

but can cause bleeding
Re: Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) by kelechi50: 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
And she ends up with the adjective called Baby Mama lipsrsealed
XshegzzyeeiX:

Pretty sad some girls will have to fend for the unborn kids alone coz alot of guys are not mentally ready or financially stable to raise families.

(1) (2) (Reply)

+18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] / Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? / You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.