Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. (4400 Views)

Why I'm Scared To Get Married / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by ubunja(m): 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
jawalis:
It’s been once said by “Prof Wilson” A man who acknowledges himself as a symbol of authority should NEVER bring himself so low to going on his kneel on in the name of “non-existing” love. Get it right. Any man who does that (kneeling) has esteem issues.
lol these sissies need to be reminded :
the woman you kneel to propose to, that same woman kneels to suck my dick.

How about THAT?

Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Kennedyiheme02: 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
ubunja:
I can't even mentally picture Adam kneeling in the grass to propose to Eve. Neither can I picture any of the great Patriarchs like Abraham, David and Solomon kneeling to ask for a woman's hand in marriage.
those were strong men who didn't mind killing you if it was for the right cause, sadly technology and civilization have made men wimps... that's why i dont blamr blackpill people who wants a reset to humanity
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Kennedyiheme02: 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
Blu03:
i personally don't like the sight of a man kneeling down...
am i dreaming?..it has to be
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
ok bro.. lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

Do yourself a favour amd just enlighten yourself with redpill contents bro, you'll be suprised how much you've actually missed

all you wannabe alpha males are a disgrace to manhood.... whining like little girls about cheap nonsense while its obvious your WHOLE LIFE is solely about finding a woman.

here is a clue (Mr wannabe alpha male):
- you dont want to kneel to propose, then DONT
- you dont want to marry a woman, then DONT
all the rubbish that you and your oga at the top are bringing to NL is insecure low self esteem men's issues!

3 Likes

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Kennedyiheme02: 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
ubunja:

How about THAT?

Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
First off.. pete edochie said this first.. its very wromg for a man to kneel and ask a womans hands in marriage, cos check the advantages women get in marriages compared to men.. I'm providing, I'm saving you from lonliness and menopause, you shouldbe thanking me for that . why on earth should a man eho stands as authority degrade himself to that level of degradation.. our culture never asked us to do this.. all we did was copy white people..

What do you think
how do you save her from menopause.
You're right, that's white people stuff. Here in Africa, you give her father 40cows and plenty more
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Kennedyiheme02: 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
Blu03:
You're right, that's white people stuff. Here in Africa, you give her father 40cows and plenty more
the same reason linda ikeji hurriedly had a baby.. shes 40 now.. she new she was at that point.. tried to get the guy to commit to her but he didn't.. so she just had the baby..

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by ubunja(m): 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
those were strong men who didn't mind killing you if it was for the right cause, sadly technology and civilization have made men wimps... that's why i dont blamr blackpill people who wants a reset to humanity
it gets even worse with the cuckolds who wanna watch another man fvck their wife while they hold their wife's hand comforting her.

One of my best friends got that offer from a white guy on 2go once upon a time

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
ubunja:

How about THAT?

Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks.
so if you don't kneel, she wouldn't suck.
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
jawalis:
please wake up and stop being a sisi.

you are the ones whining on a forum about SISSY issues.... and you calling me for it?! get you priority straight bro. you wanna act like an alpha male yet bitches like a goat on her period. get real!

you muppets are a disgrace!

3 Likes

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Kennedyiheme02: 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

all you wannabe alpha males are a disgrace to manhood.... whining like little girls about cheap nonsense while its obvious your WHOLE LIFE is solely about finding a woman.

here is a clue (Mr wannabe alpha male):
- you dont want to kneel to propose, then DONT
- you dont want to marry a woman, then DONT
all the rubbish that you and your oga at the top are bringing to NL is insecure low self esteem men's issues!
you're really finished.. a man without masculinity is useless.. unless hes gay, thats an exception... but a straight man acting so weak is useless

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by ubunja(m): 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
Blu03:
it's more like a woman gives you her best years so in return you're there for her in her worst years. Like returning a favour.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
the same reason linda ikeji hurriedly had a baby.. shes 40 now.. she new she was at that point.. tried to get the guy to commit to her but he didn't.. so she just had the baby..
we have sperm banks around the world. Your nuts aren't that useful.
You didn't address my last statement. In Africa, no father would give you his daughers hand for 1cow. Forget kneeling
100 tubers of yam, several overfeed cattles, kegs of palmoil and many more

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
1st time I'd agree with this op

3 Likes

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Kennedyiheme02: 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
Blu03:
what it means is the fact a woman kneels to suck di'ck shows shes submissive and a subordinate to the man..which is natural.. but when men kneel for a woman, thats actually weakness

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Kennedyiheme02: 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
Blu03:
You didn't address my last statement. In Africa, no father would give you his daughers hand for 1cow. Forget kneeling
the sperm in the banks.. where they collected from goats?... the yam and bride price is only a symbol that shows their daughters have value... lets see how that holds when nobody comes for the bride price...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by ubunja(m): 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
Blu03:
why assume the position she assumes when she's worshipping another mans dick? Nope. If she sucks she sucks but I won't assume that position

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Kennedyiheme02: 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
ubunja:
it gets even worse with the cuckolds who wanna watch another man fvck their wife while they hold their wife's hand comforting her.

One of my best friends got that offer from a white guy on 2go once upon a time
that one facinates me.. its disgusting
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
you're really finished.. a man without masculinity is useless.. unless hes gay, thats an exception... but a straight man acting so weak is useless

yet a man who bitches online about insecure low self esteem issues, as if it makes any sense, will now pretend to be some "alpha male".... ?! you are a muppet (obviously clueless), a tool who doesnt know what he is talking about, and desperate to have women in your sorry sad life.

so now you come to NL bringing some lowlife rubbish about kneeling, as if anyone forces you to do anything... you are as useless as used tampons!

4 Likes

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by ubunja(m): 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
Blu03:
I just laughed. Go to the stats and find out the percentage of women who actually go to sperm banks. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Kennedyiheme02: 6:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

yet a man who bitches online about insecure low self esteem issues, as if it makes any sense, will now pretend to be some "alpha male".... ?! you are a muppet (obviously clueless), a tool who doesnt know what he is talking about, and desperate to have women in your sorry sad life.

so now you come to NL bringing some lowlife rubbish about kneeling, as if anyone forces you to do anything... you are as useless as used tampons!
ok bro angry grin

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Kennedyiheme02: 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
ubunja:
I just laughed. Go to the stats and find out the percentage of women who actually go to sperm banks. Lol.
the old ones closr to menopause are in a rush before the eggs expire.. grin grin i find it disgusting you take a strangers sperm without even knowing who the person is

3 Likes

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by ubunja(m): 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
the old ones closr to menopause are in a rush before the eggs expire.. grin grin i find it disgusting you take a strangers sperm without even knowing who the person is
young fresh women who actually get men's attention easy won't be caught dead in a sperm bank. What for? When they have hundreds of men chasing them up and down. Lol.

5 Likes

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by ubunja(m): 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
ok bro angry grin
don't waste your time on Betas. They love what they do. You can't win with them.

5 Likes

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
the sperm in the banks.. where they collected from goats?... the yam and bride price is only a symbol that shows their daughters have value... lets see how that holds when nobody comes for the bride price...
some parents don't accept bride price anymore, because of the west.
Do you want our pure African culture back? Una go sweat tire.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Kennedyiheme02: 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2020
Blu03:
some parents don't accept bride price anymore, because of the west.
Do you want our pure African culture back? Una go sweat tire.
lol i actually support bride price.. let it stay.. its our culture

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Kennedyiheme02: 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
ubunja:
young fresh women who actually get men's attention easy won't be caught dead in a sperm bank. What for? When they have hundreds of men chasing them up and down. Lol.
for young women its even harder for a girl in university to have a bf.. i see alot of ladies on what's app complaining about bf
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
lol i actually support bride price.. let it stay.. its our culture
who wouldn't. Abeg you guys shouldn't kneel down again. Give us a herd of fattened cattle.
Cc: riele don't you agree?
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by XhosaNostra(f): 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
ubunja:
it's more like a woman gives you her best years so in return you're there for her in her worst years. Like returning a favour.

While she will also be saving you from suspicion & looking like an old creep. Very few trust an unmarried old man. You'll be the boogeyman of your neighborhood- the person most parents will be wary of around their children & pets grin A suspected paedophile & goat fùcker by default cheesy

In reality, marriage is mutually beneficial for all parties involved. You're more respected & held in high esteem, in society, with a wife by your side. The image of a family man is highly regarded & wholesome, especially when one reaches a certain age. After all, the rest of the population matures & perspectives change.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Kennedyiheme02: 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
Blu03:
who wouldn't. Abeg you guys shouldn't kneel down again. Give us a herd of fattened cattle.
Cc: riele don't you agree?
we agree.. but not if the greedy parents come up with a bride price of 5million.. I'll easily just stay single.. grin
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Riele(f): 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
lol back then in 2013 i remember promising alot of girls marriage on Facebook .. on average i knacked maybe 5 a month.. i was taught the technique.. i pity any lady believing marriage posts on NL.. you can thank me for saving your asses here and revealing the trick

Modified** alot of men attend shiloh? You girls on NL tell too much obvious lies

Yes . Men attend shiloh too so don't be surprised .

What you did back in 2013 is your problem . The men here searching for ladies to marry ain't you .

Please swerve
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Kennedyiheme02: 7:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
Riele:

Yes . Men attend shiloh too so don't be surprised .

What you did back in 2013 is your problem . The men here searching for ladies to marry ain't you .

Please swerve
you're just a girl who loves her own lies.. the funny thing is you're making quite a mockery of yourself cos everybody herr knows men dont attend shiloh

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

. / What Defines A Lady As Romantic / Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.