Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. (4340 Views)

Why I'm Scared To Get Married / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Kennedyiheme02: 11:32am On Feb 21, 2020
Mobree:

He knelt because he valued her. It's that simple.

And trust me, he has everything a man should and kneeling didn't reduce him one bit! He is still Davido, the music star, the rich guy and father of 3 (I think).
thats all you see, the money tje fame.... what about his pride as a man kneeling for a woman you're doing a favour.. what does that make you?.. anyways his problem
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by FRANNN: 11:39am On Feb 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:

It's true though, isn't it? They look suspicious. You imagine they must have a secret torture room scattered with human bones or something. Men need women in their lives to boost their image & make them look respectable, trustworthy etc.
You just made me laugh out really loud grin

You're very right tho. Men like that look really suspicious.

Y'know, men like to think women can't do without them but in reality, they need women much more than women need them.

3 Likes

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
Blu03:
several centuries ago, yes!
Meaning compared to AFRICAN standards, you aren't man enough!
A real AFRICAN man can pay 40cows for each of his plenty wives.
You're like a WHITE boy. tongue
which 40 cows? Maybe in the North.
My grandfather married 12 wives all they did that time was give certain number of tubers of yam, not up 40 sef, a keg of palm wine, a female goat ( you don't even have to bring it immediately) and other little traditional things then cook pounded yam. That's all.
I know Igbo people do sell their daughters but they're the only ones who do that.
Cost of traditional marriage in my place is not up to 70k, it is the white wedding and reception, which our grandfathers never did that gulp all the money
Even kings don't pay 40 cows to marry a queen. What will the bride's family be doing with 40 cows?
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
Riele:
I really don't understand the logic behind Kneeling to propose .

Who deceived this OP into thinking he's doing a woman a favor by marrying her .

Men like you are the one's I bide and cast away from my life .
As in, these are the same men that expect a woman to kneel down for the rest of her life to serve his meals, common to kneel down once as a gesture of good intention, they cannot do because of ego.

To provide for their families is a big problem for them due to their poverty. The only thing men like Kennedyiheme are alpha of, is their boxers. Their type is useless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Mobree: 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
thats all you see, the money tje fame.... what about his pride as a man kneeling for a woman you're doing a favour.. what does that make you?.. anyways his problem

Loooooool.. What else is there to see? What is "pride" without money Pride ain't gon feed the fam bruv.

Davido has money, and all other things were added for him grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Kennedyiheme02: 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
Mobree:

Loooooool.. What else is there to see? What is "pride" without money Pride ain't gon feed the fam bruv.

Davido has money, and all other things were added for him grin grin grin grin grin
has money stopped chioma from knacking perruzi.. I'm sure you heard the rumors.. he picked a hoe grin grin lol no wonder he kneeled

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Kennedyiheme02: 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
As in, these are the same men that expect a woman to kneel down for the rest of her life to serve his meals, common to kneel down once as a gesture of good intention, they cannot do because of ego.

To provide for their families is a big problem for them due to their poverty. The only thing men like Kennedyiheme are alpha of, is their boxers. Their type is useless.
lol you'll kneel for a man of course, a man is your king grin grin
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Kennedyiheme02: 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
Lilbest3:
which 40 cows? Maybe in the North.
My grandfather married 12 wives all they did that time was give certain number of tubers of yam, not up 40 sef, a keg of palm wine, a female goat ( you don't even have to bring it immediately) and other little traditional things then cook pounded yam. That's all.
I know Igbo people do sell their daughters but they're the only ones who do that.
Cost of traditional marriage in my place is not up to 70k, it is the white wedding and reception, which our grandfathers never did that gulp all the money
Even kings don't pay 40 cows to marry a queen. What will the bride's family be doing with 40 cows?
shes just one of this ladies that tell a lot of Lies on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Kennedyiheme02: 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
FRANNN:
You just made me laugh out really loud grin

You're very right tho. Men like that look really suspicious.

Y'know, men like to think women can't do without them but in reality, they need women much more than women need them.
lol how? Its not me would die of menopause if i dont find a wife.. its me that would provide and protect a woman.. so how do i need a woman.. give me reasons, lets see how silly you look

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Mobree: 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
has money stopped chioma from knacking perruzi.. I'm sure you heard the rumors.. he picked a hoe grin grin lol no wonder he kneeled

That's what they are...RUMOURS!

Didn't stop him from flying her to Dubai for a vac you know wink
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Kennedyiheme02: 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
Mobree:

That's what they are...RUMOURS!

Didn't stop him from flying her to Dubai for a vac you know wink
that's why there are simps and alphas.. doesn't stop him from being fooled by her sweet words while she bleeps perruzi

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
lol you'll kneel for a man of course, a man is your king grin grin
king of what?

King that cannot contribute to his family or society.
King without a kingdom.

King without a vision and legacy.

Broke king.

King that plays Bet9ja.

King that impregnated women and ran.

Most of you aren't kings. You are peasants, servants and jesters
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by chinchonglee(m): 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
Riele:

[s]Your response to me was laced with lies to cover up your already depressed life .

I won't believe a load of crap .

Lot of men are on this forum looking for ladies to marry , so cut the whole crap[/s]
See where ur stupid dull brain is pointed to.

How did u draw up ur conclusion
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Riele(f): 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
chinchonglee:
[s]See where ur stupid dull brain is pointed to.

How did u draw up ur conclusion[/s]
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Kennedyiheme02: 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
king of what?

King without a kingdom.

Broke king.

King that plays Bet9ja.

lol king that gives you money for your smelling attachments every week grin

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Riele(f): 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

Exactly .

OP and his cohorts are hopeless .

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by chinchonglee(m): 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:

[s]While she will also be saving you from suspicion & looking like an old creep. Very few trust an unmarried old man. You'll be the boogeyman of your neighborhood- the person most parents will be wary of around their children & pets grin A suspected paedophile & goat fùcker by default cheesy

In reality, marriage is mutually beneficial for all parties involved. You're more respected & held in high esteem, in society, with a wife by your side. The image of a family man is highly regarded & wholesome, especially when one reaches a certain age. After all, the rest of the population matures & perspectives change[/s].
Nonsense.. go and explain this to linda ikeji.
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by chinchonglee(m): 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
king of what?

King without a kingdom.

Broke king.

King that plays Bet9ja.

This fat lady again. U and I knw any man that get proposes to you is only helping you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
chinchonglee:

This fat lady again. U and I knw any man that get proposes to you is only helping you.
yes,

That means I have a crowd of men who are ready to help me. Thanks for showing me from that lovely perspective.
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
lol king that gives you money for your smelling attachments every week grin
those smelling attachments are worth more than what most of you earn in a month.

Those smelling attachments and their wearers are what you drool at on IG, you buzz around their DMs like flies.
Any peasant can give me money for attachments, or sponsor my monthly soiree.

But only a king will give me a kingdom. Do you have a kingdom to offer Kennedy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Kennedyiheme02: 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
those smelling attachments are worth more than what most of you earn in a month.

Those smelling attachments and their wearers are what you drool at on IG, you buzz around their DMs like flies.
Any peasant can give me money for attachments, or sponsor my monthly soiree.

But only a king will give me a kingdom. Do you have a kingdom to offer Kennedy?
are you my account manager?.. you and Riele seem to know alot about my finances
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by chinchonglee(m): 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
yes,

That means I have a crowd of men who are ready to help me. Thanks for showing me from that lovely perspective.
Thank God u ve accepted
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Riele(f): 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
Oh jeez

You my dear is One broke dude .

I don't know any rich dude that goes around looking for sugar mummy to pay his bills .

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Lsofdk(m): 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
JUST ANOTHER BULLSHĮT CONCEPT.
WOMEN SAY IT SIGNIFIES RESPECT.
SAME WOMEN TURN AROUND TO SAY KNEELING TO SERVE YOUR HUSBAND IS SLAVERY.

I JUST TIRE.
Confused bunch grin
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
do you have a kingdom?
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Kennedyiheme02: 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
do you have a kingdom?
I'm not obligated to tell you anything..
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Kennedyiheme02: 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
Riele:

Oh jeez

You my dear is One broke dude .

I don't know any rich dude that goes around looking for sugar mummy to pay his bills .
didn't really do it only for the money though.. i love milfs.. they are fun..you young nerdy girls weed precribed glasses like yours are boring on bed... besides that was 8 years ago
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Riele(f): 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
didn't really do it only for the money though.. i love milfs.. they are fun..you young nerdy girls weed precribed glasses like yours are boring on bed... besides that was 8 years ago

8 years ago yen yen yen .

Your past is your future . Once a brostitute always a broke brostitute .

Nerdy girls aren't good on bed ?? Or you mean men who've drilled ancient sugar mummies can no longer function on bed tongue

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Kennedyiheme02: 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
Riele:

8 years ago yen yen yen .

Your past is your future . Once a brostitute always a broke brostitute .

Nerdy girls aren't good on bed ?? Or you mean men who've drilled ancient sugar mummies can no longer function on bed tongue
lol come and find out yourself and see how i use you till I'm satisfied
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Riele(f): 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
lol come and find out yourself and see how i use you till I'm satisfied

Sorry . I don't do expired products .

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Kennedyiheme02: 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
Riele:

Sorry . I don't do expired products .
oh no I'm a man.. i can't expire.. i have testostrone... its women that expire... you no when you hit the wall and menopause, when those eggs decay and become useless.. what a terrible reality
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Riele(f): 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
oh no I'm a man.. i can't expire.. i have testostrone... its women that expire... you no when you hit the wall and menopause, when those eggs decay and become useless.. what a terrible reality

Who's deceiving you ? .

After wasting your sp.erm on grannies . I doubt there's anything left to father a child .

Sorry , your semen is decayed and as I said before , I don't do expired products . tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Ashawo journey. / See How Am About To Make Millions From "INSULTS" I Got On Nairaland (pics) / Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.