Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,542 members, 7,955,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. (4595 Views)

Why I'm Scared To Get Married / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by henryobinna(m): 8:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
Riele:

Don't think you as a man have anything to offer . Most people are disgusted at the sight of you all .

Please, let me get this straight and clear...

Most people are disgusted at the sight of men?

Is that what you meant there?

which people please?
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
oh no I'm a man.. i can't expire.. i have testostrone... its women that expire... you no when you hit the wall and menopause, when those eggs decay and become useless.. what a terrible reality
... lol painful fact
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by galadima77(m): 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
Riele:
I really don't understand the logic behind Kneeling to propose .

Who deceived this OP into thinking he's doing a woman a favor by marrying her .

Men like you are the one's I bide and cast away from my life .

He's probably your dream man even as you don't agree with his assertion...be reasonable!
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by galadima77(m): 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
Yellowcandle30:
Those who have knelt down to propose did not die and they are not broke. OP we know where u belong

Too our roots, I guess!
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by galadima77(m): 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
Liliyann:
See as grass just dey grow for this one's brain undecided
It's obvious you are seeking for attention!!
Kid's everywhere!!

Have you seen the video where pete edochie said so?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hUQGlLBNgU
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Riele(f): 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
galadima77:

He's probably your dream man even as you don't agree with his assertion...be reasonable!

Nahhh .

Heaven knows I'll throw up at the sight of him .

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Riele(f): 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
henryobinna:

Please, let me get this straight and clear...

Most people are disgusted at the sight of men?

Is that what you meant there?

which people please?

You're a man . You know nothing .
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by henryobinna(m): 12:05am On Feb 22, 2020
Riele:

You're a man . You know nothing .
Intelligence is far from you,

I didn't come to this thread to argue back and forth with you as you've been doing with everyone, your statement caught my attention. So, I asked a simple question so I'd be sure I've been understanding you since. Only for you to tell me since am a man I know nothing.

Your education is a waste. It's unfortunate someone is proud they have a daughter that's been educated and can tell her right from her left. May God help them so they don't get disappointed.
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Riele(f): 12:11am On Feb 22, 2020
henryobinna:
Intelligence is far from you,

I didn't come to this thread to argue back and forth with you as you've been doing with everyone, your statement caught my attention. So, I asked a simple question so I'd be sure I've been understanding you since. Only for you to tell me since am a man I know nothing.

Your education is a waste. It's unfortunate someone is proud they have a daughter that's been educated and can tell her right from her left. May God help them so they don't get disappointed.

Tsk tsk tsk tsk.

What else is new in your words ?

What other brand of insult do you have to throw at me .

I didn't Insult you , did I ? .
So why the vile words ? . If I type back to you in the same energy you used , some lowlife's here will start quoting me to bark . Not like I care anyway .

Just so you know , someone is actually proud to have me as a daughter nothing unfortunate about it .

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by henryobinna(m): 12:17am On Feb 22, 2020
Riele:

Tsk tsk tsk tsk.

What else is new in your words ?

What other brand of insult do you have to throw at me .

I didn't Insult you , did I ? .
So why the vile words ? . If I type back to you in the same energy you used , some lowlife's here will start quoting me to bark . Not like I care anyway .

Just so you know , someone is actually proud to have me as a daughter nothing unfortunate about it .
my message wasn't an insult, it's a clear declaration of fact based on evidence available on this thread.

A simple question that deserves a yes, no or even a 2 phrase answer. Ended in the most unintelligent way.

I'm glad they're proud and I pointed that out in my previous reply. I just pray they don't see you display as you did on this thread, elsewhere (in real life) and become disappointed
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Riele(f): 2:19am On Feb 22, 2020
henryobinna:
my message wasn't an insult, it's a clear declaration of fact based on evidence available on this thread.

A simple question that deserves a yes, no or even a 2 phrase answer. Ended in the most unintelligent way.

I'm glad they're proud and I pointed that out in my previous reply. I just pray they don't see you display as you did on this thread, elsewhere (in real life) and become disappointed

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Hafeexla(m): 8:08am On Feb 22, 2020
Riele:

Actually with the information available at my disposal, your behavior doesn't corelate with each other.
However, i would advice to channel those energy that make you hate everyone 'channel it toward improving yourself'.
Furthermore, online forum will never solve your problem. It would only make you grow worse. Have a nice day
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by fcdgrand(m): 8:41am On Feb 22, 2020
bitter evening newspapers everywhere
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by fcdgrand(m): 8:46am On Feb 22, 2020
ubunja:
lol these sissies need to be reminded :
the woman you kneel to propose to, that same woman kneels to suck my dick.

How about THAT?

Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks.
man wey sabi
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by fcdgrand(m): 8:57am On Feb 22, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
i think simps invented kneeling... if a woman benefits more than a man in marriage, any woman i date should be begging me for marriage not waiting for me to ask cos left to me im having single and enjoying all the pxussy around.. why wouldi be so eager to commit to one?
baba 2 bottles of chill gulder for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 22, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
oh you know well we do you guys a favour by marrying you... isn't that why we see women desperately searching for husband for 5 years with no hope grin... have you ever heard a man look for a wife that long?.. almost every girl i date wonna marry me grin grin.
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Xisnin(m): 11:16am On Feb 22, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
another cucked man.. there should a simp list on NL
Is that all you have to say?
It seems you just learn those words and have to use it on every post.
You are so insecure in your thinking that you had to call your fellow losers for backup.

It is a tragedy that your life revolves around women even though you claimed you don't care.
You said you will never get married(we all know why), then why are you worried about those who want to?

By the time you are 40 and still struggling with life, your fellow losers won't be there to help you.

Then, you will start blaming Buhari when you set up yourself for failure by constituting nuisance 24 hours on Nairaland.

The good news is that there is always a cheap sniper for the hopeless.

I hope you don't have kids, no child deserves to inherit this kind of life.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
are you my account manager?.. you and Riele seem to know alot about my finances
kindly ignore the f00l,they result to broke-shaming without knowing your account balance. Ladies that have no kobo to their names call guys that can feed them broke online.

Below are screenshots of her contemplating whether to buy a #150 naira soap because of #50 difference .
And also her wailing over #500 meal.

I am not broke shaming,no! I will never do that because there was a time in my life I soaked kpo kpo garri to drink with a pinch of salt.
All I am saying is that I expected much from one who broke shams guys always.

This is a case of a pauper calling someone a peasant.

1 Share

Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Kennedyiheme02: 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
Arthur21:
kindly ignore the f00l,they result to broke-shaming without knowing your account balance. Ladies that have no kobo to their names call guys that can feed them broke online.

Below are screenshots of her contemplating whether to buy a #150 naira soap because of #50 difference .
And also her wailing over #500 meal.

I am not broke shaming,no! I will never do that because there was a time in my life I soaked kpo kpo garri to drink with a pinch of salt.
All I am saying is that I expected much from one who broke shams guys always.

This is a case of a pauper calling someone a peasant.
lol cheesy cheesy women have low iqs thats why I'm not suprised when they rant like fools.. check it none of them has a job... feeding off the men they are insulting
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
lol cheesy cheesy women have low iqs thats why I'm not suprised when they rant like fools.. check it none of them has a job... feeding off the men they are insulting
They may be dating hungry boys like shibaraba offline and online they will insult guys that they are not worthy to work as maids for.
Re: Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal.. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
I don't have an issue kneeling(they may call me SIMP for it but I don't give a rat fu©k about what boys on this forum have to mutter about me)

I only have an issue with ladies feeling entitled to a Man kneeling but will cry oppressed when it comes to kneeling down to serve him food.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking / I Love My Boyfriend So Much / Top 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have More S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.