Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) (59956 Views)

NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda / KINGS 2(battleground) / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Ann2012(f): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
Suspense filled as usual

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Adekunlated: 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
Silver you're the best, please stay safe

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hello guys....really sorry I haven't updated..my workplace has finally joined the two weeks lockdown..so now be ready because it's going to be updates upon updates....

Starting tonight.....

4 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
Adekunlated:
Silver you're the best, please stay safe
Thanks sir, check your email sir, I sent you a message
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by kelvincoke(m): 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
Silver1996:
Hello guys....really sorry I haven't updated..my workplace has finally joined the two weeks lockdown..so now be ready because it's going to be updates upon updates....

Starting tonight.....

main man, let's have it. this is the kind of updates we all wanted. sample us the thing

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by cyndy1000(f): 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
Silver1996:

Starting tonight.....
Yessssssss
Thanks in advance
God bless you
But please keep Queen Claudia safe for me too
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by purity23(f): 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
Silver1996:

Starting tonight.....
Yes oooo, we are waiting sir, give us more of Lawrence
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Bobosneh: 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
Silver1996:

Starting tonight.....
ijo ope mi da Ijo mi ree
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
KINGS (7DOC)
EPISODE 20
EPISODE TITLE- No one can mess with the royal family

DAY 3

Stars filled the sky like pale corn into freshly turned ground. It was the promise of life in the darkness, a sense of warmth springing from the cold. It was a vastness to bring humbleness and an eternal space to bring gratitude for the coziness of home. No matter the years that passed, Tamara saw each night sky as a fresh gift given anew. It was the moment anyone that knew her would see her eyes smile and her breathing deepen just a little....

Twenty years ago, she was just a girl staring at her the sky with her father, her father will sit her and the other children down and tell them beautiful stories.., she remembered one story in particular, why the tortoise is a more clever than most animals..
The memory chase a smile to her face, she reveled in those memories.., those beautiful moments...., but then she was just a kid.., a kid who doesn't and hasn't experienced the perils of the earth.., the beautiful stories her father had told her and the other children made them thinking the world was a beautiful fantasy, where all was roses and sweets.....

But here she is, twenty years later facing the gigantic troubles of the world.., been a maid is one thing, but been a maid in a palace where people disappear without any information about their whereabouts is a whole new level, one she's more than inclined to indulge on....

It's already a day since the disappearance of Joshua, yet there's still no info of his whereabouts, the palace heads has been acting like they don't care when in reality...they don't really care...

She drew her lip between her teeth as she glance up at the sky again, wishing in her heart, the stars give her a clue on Joshua's whereabouts....

"How long are you going to be here...?"

She quickly turn to face the direction of the voice.., the intruder, her peace disruptor ....."I'm about leaving..."She murmur wondering herself if he heard her words....

"It's past twelve already...."The guard said to her

She lick slightly at her lip as cold brush across her tender skin..., she loved it, ever since she was a child, her father has always taking her outside to sit, even with the cold, she sits with him as he tells his beautiful stories..., she guess some habits never change...

"Goodnight...."She mutter giving him a lopsided grin and quickly took a step to walk away...., but then she remembered Joshua and she's been hoping on asking someone and an opportunity was presenting itself...

"Have you seen Joshua..?"She asked turning to look at him...

When he raise his shoulders with his mouth leaning forward, she realise it'll just be the same answer...

"You asked me this afternoon..."The guard said

"Oh..."She murmured to herself before her head brood over the conversation she had with him in the afternoon....."I'm sorry..."

"It's okay.."The guard said..."We're all worried about him..."

"The head guard.."She said crisply hoping to get a favourable answer from him..."What is he doing about it...?"

"Nothing..."The guard replied..."He's angry he hasn't been displaying his head guard duties ever since the queen brought in her own people..."

She frown at the words..., the queens own people were the words used in referring to the AS squad...and she wonder why the head guard will be angry at that.., she has always knew the head guard was the sort of person who loves domination..., commanding and giving orders, but to stoop so low to consent to this level was a total no from her, for God sake, is she the only one who's really worried about Joshua's whereabouts, this is a matter of life and death....or it could be...

"We need to tell the queen..."She said changing her standing position..., she has always been of the decision of telling the queen but the more she decide on taking action, the more she get scared and get dragged back to her thoughts...., the queen is always angry whenever she set to open her mouth to speak about Joshua's disappearance..., she thought her angry mood could be because the king recently died but deep down, her skin itches it could be more than that...

"We're planning on it tomorrow...."The guard said

"He's missing..."Tamara said.."I can feel it.., you know I asked the guards at the gate and no one,no single person saw him leaving the palace..., isn't that suspicious...?"

"It is but we can't start pointing fingers now, it's too early for that..."

"Well sooner or later we're going to start pointing fingers..."She returned folding her hands...

"At who...?"He shrugged

"At anyone who knows something about his disappearance.."

"How do we even know who knows something and who doesn't..."

She sigh relaxing her palm on her forehead....

"Just go and relax now Tamara.., I believe tomorrow we'll hear more about this..."

"And if we don't.."

"Then we'll have no option but to tell the queen...."

"You know who poisoned the king hasn't been found yet..."

The guard look around, when he saw Noone, he lean closer to her..."Never say anything about the late king again, we are forbidden to talk about that..."

"I know, but the way I see it, dangerous things are beginning to happen in this palace and I am scared if you're not..."

"If you're scared why don't you quit...?"

Her brows furrow and she withdrew her head back...."Like you don't know we aren't allowed to leave the palace until the king's killer is found..."

"You need to get your mind off this Tamara..."

"Get my mind...."She riposte and quickly quiet down when she saw a guard walking with an eye stealing glances from them.....
When he finally walked past, she continue..."I cannot get my mind off this, something must have happened to him and if someone don't speak out now, who knows who'll be the next to disappear....?"

"Please Tamara, go to bed.."

"Okay..."She chided with her right palm on the air..."Fine I'll leave.."

"Fine.."He said back..

She heave a deep breathe..."Goodnight..."She manage to say over her shoulder before scurrying over to the walkway to her room..

Her mind flash over to the moment when she walk with Joshua on this same walkway, she remember his jokes, how she laughs and giggled at them.....

Threading on the walkway carefully, making sure she was making no noise with her footsteps, she thread on.., the princess certainly doesn't like to be disturbed by anything when she's sleeping and this has made whoever was walking on the walkway to raise her legs because defaulting comes with mortifying consequences, one she vow never to indulge in by accident or self volunteer....

She trot on, almost getting to the princess room, she usually walk faster than normal whenever she draws closer to the princess room but this night she was slow, like her legs were refusing to move because her head was preoccupied with the thoughts of Joshua and was refusing to send signal to her legs to remind them of the usual habit....

She stood when she saw a bulb beeping..., she quickly realise it was faulty and it's too late in the night to talk to the technicians to have a look at it..., so she ignored and move on and that was when she saw the princess door opening.., at first she thought what the princess could be coming out to do so late at night, seems it was very unlike her to come out from her room to do anything by herself without calling and barking on a maid....

Her eyes enlarged with shock when she notice it wasn't the princess who was coming out from the room but someone else, a guard, a guard she recognised very well....AARON

She quickly lean her back on the wall.., and that was when she saw a glimpse of the princess and they kissed...., she swallowed dryly as shock almost paralyzed her where she stood , she waited till Aaron takes the other walkway without sighting her.....

When the princess door closed, she came into sight, shock still etched in her face........

Lawrence exhale, his heart beating irregularly as the clock clicks, an hour from now, he will be put in harm's way..., he wonder the kind of silly plan they came up with, how could they possibly ask him to be in an open space when infact he's the target, when he accepted to be the bait, this wasn't the plan he thought would back it up.....

A light knock came on the door jolting him from everything that was going on in his mind....., he waited for the knock to come again but It didn't ..., he drew closer, his heart hammering against his chest...

"Who's there...?"He asked drawing close to the door...

He pull out the gun that was given to him by Capisho, Capisho words resounding in his head....'For your protection'..., he walked closer, his fingers almost reaching for the doorknob and that was when a paper slipped in from under the door....

He open the door to check but he saw Noone, he close the door and pick up the paper...., he unfold it and his spines ignite with fright when he saw the content...., another warning telling him he's in danger in the palace....

When another knock came, he squeezed the paper and dump it in his right pocket before opening his mouth to say..."Open..."

The door crank and Capisho came into sight...

Lawrence eyes glazed at his dressing...., he was on black overall and a dark head Warner in his head...

"Its time..."Capisho said to him....

Lawrence gulp a dry lump in his throat..., his head brood over the message he was sent...., what if Queen Claude and Miranda were the bad people, what if the whole plan is to kill him...exactly, that is the plan...., he's certainly walking into a suicide....

"Give me a minute please..."He said to Capisho who nodded and left him

Caleb staggered deeply intoxicated by the too much alcohol he had taken....
"Celebrate boys..."He shouted to the thugs who were sitting in a company of girls...."Today is a happy day....."

"Comeon baby..."A girl chime in from behind Caleb..., she pout and stood in front of him with just her panties on.., her breast dangling naķed...

Caleb smile, the bottle slipped from his hand and broke the moment it landed on the floor, but he didn't care, didn't even notice..., after much stare at the girl's breast, he buried his head in her breast....

"Follow me you naughty boy, I want to take you to heaven..."She pout caressing his hair...

"Yes..."He drool on her breast..."Take me to heaven..."

She chuckle, grab his hand and began to walk to the room but caleb stopped when he laid eyes on another girl...

Caleb manage to stand as he look at the girl...."You.."He pointed at her..."Follow me.."

"Boss...."One of the thugs chime in stepping forward..., he slowly wrapped his hand on the girl's shoulder...."She's my girl..."

The words sent Caleb spines racing with anger....
"I want to fùck her..."He retorted

"She's my girl boss, only I is permitted to fùck her...."

Frown lines encroached on Caleb's forehead and he quickly pull out his gun and point it at the thug's stomach...."I said, I want the girl, now give her to me or I blow your head off here and now..."

The girl shivered and clung tightly to her man but Caleb certainly wasn't a man of patience, he forcefully drag her to her side...

"Boss..."The thug growled almost rushing at him but the other thugs hold him back...

Caleb smile and tighten his grip on the girl, then he dragged her to himself and lick her face despite the girl's resistance....

The thug boiled with anger as he watch Caleb force his mouth into his girl mouth....

Caleb let her go, glare at the thug before opening his mouth to talk...."Take her to my room..."He said and two thugs quickly grab the girl and drag her away...

Caleb walk closer to the thug who was still boiling with rage and touch the thug dick with the gun...."Let this be the last time you'll ever challenge me, the next time, your girlfriend will be packing your balls after I blow them off.., do you understand that you ingrate......?"

The thug glare at him but didn't reply...

Without further words, Caleb staggered as the first girl hold him and took him to the room

"Mr Hunter..."Queen Tiger said the moment the receiver answered the call...

"Your Majesty..."The receiver replied...

Tiger look into the mirror to see her reflection, and that was when she picture the entire kingdom burning and she and her children were standing above the smokes.....

"I just want to remind you that we'll be expecting the package..."She said walking from the mirror..

"Of course, a deal is a deal...."

"I'll be waiting Mr Hunter..."

"I'm already at the airport..."The receiver said..

"Safe landing........"

"See you soon..."The receiver said...

She ended the call, pull off her slippers and lay her head on the pillow before dialing another number...., it wasn't long before the call connected..

"Do you have the coordinates...?"She asked..

"Yes.."The receiver said...

"Good..., I'll be waiting..."She said....

"How do you want it....?"The receiver asked..."Cold or hot..?"

"A little crazy..."Queen Tiger said..."I want Saruza to remember this day, I want them to know, that no one, absolutely no one can mess with the royal family.."

01:23AM.....37 MINS TO THE EXCHANGE

TBC

7 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
cyndy1000:

Yessssssss
Thanks in advance
God bless you
But please keep Queen Claudia safe for me too
Yes o
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by purity23(f): 8:21am On Apr 01, 2020
What is Tiger up to now.

Tamara you better be careful, you're threading on dangerous ground

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Thebigdream: 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
I still dont trust Miranda

Thanks for the update silver

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by sly12345: 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
That thug will kill Caleb
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Adekunlated: 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
Silver1996:
Thanks sir, check your email sir, I sent you a message
I haven't been reading any of my emails lately, but I'll check
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Ann2012(f): 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
Finally.....it's about to go down
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
KINGS (7 DOC)
EPISODE 21
EPISODE TITLE- The Exchange

STILL ON DAY 3

02:00AM

Great fear held Lawrence as they got to their destination, he alighted from the car, the only visible light was the night moon in the sky that was spreading it's light around.... , he wasn't thinking about the cold, his mind was preoccupied with the horror that will unfold in few minutes...

"Where are they...?"He ask Capisho who took out ropes from the car boot......

Lawrence eyes met the ropes and once again his head brood over the warnings that were sent to him..., all his life he has never imagined a day where he'll be putting his life at risk will come.., when he was younger , his mother has always told him life was all about risk but never has he thought the risk will come this way...this is suicide..

"You don't need to think about them now..."Capisho replied and quickly took out a chair from the boot...

Lawrence heave a sigh, more of regret than the terror that looms before him.., he look around again, there were bushes distance away from where he's standing, there's a house not too far from him too and he guess that must be where Miranda and the queen are hiding..., but it seems foolish to him, if the Godfather attacks, that is definitely going to be the first place they attack.....

"Sit..."Capisho baritone voice chime into his thoughts...

He jolted out from his dilemma and look at the chair Capisho had dropped beside him....

"So what exactly is the plan....?"Lawrence ask anxiously, it was like he knows nothing at all.., he blames himself for not asking enough question before agreeing to this suicide operation, and now it seems to him it was too late to retreat, whoever is after him could be watching, even now could be looking at him, aiming his gun and ready to put a bullet hole in his chest...

"The plan is for you to sit here...."Capisho chided..

Lawrence didn't like his tone, he sounded like he knew something is definitely going to go wrong, like he's surely aware a bullet will come for him while sitting and waiting for God knows who to show up....

"I need to be fully aware of what is coming for me.."Lawrence retorted...., he knows he sounds weird and totally unserious but he couldn't help it, if a bullet doesn't kill him, the fear inside him and the darkness of the night will certainly rid him off the surface of the earth....

"You have your gun..?"Capisho ask..

Lawrence drew his lip between his teeth, he hated this, asking a question and getting replied with a question..., his friend, Malcolm does it alot and it annoys him....

"Yeah I have my gun.."He riposte, his face frowned to the peak and he fears his once smiling face might never return, that is if he survives the horrors of this insane operation...., so many things are going on in his mind, so many unanswered questions, questions he feel like voicing out but no one has been given him ears.....

Capisho glance at the time and Lawrence quickly realise, it was the appointed time, the hour for the operation to begin..

"What about your dagger...?"Capisho ask

Lawrence suck on his teeth, with the cold washing over his skin, he took out the dagger, flipped it and hold it in the air for him to see it...

Capisho tilt his head..."It's time.."

Lawrence swallowed forcefully, unknown forces trampled on his heart making them beat with irregular speeds and for once in his life, he fear he might crashed even before the real nightmare begins....

"You don't have to worry.."Capisho said..."We'll be watching you.."

Lawrence nearly laugh at the words, such encouraging words in a primal torture....

"Is that suppose to make me feel better...?"

"Don't breathe on me prince, you signed up for this..."

He's right, he signed for it, now why the hell is he complaining, why is he getting scared, when he agreed to be a bait he didn't think about the consequences, why think about it now, why let it ruin the last form of boldness he had....

He rub slightly at his nostril before sitting on the chair, relaxing his back on the metal chair..

"Trust me..."Capisho said as he began to tie him up..."You'll be safe..."

Lawrence swallowed as the rope tightened his body to the chair..."Stop talking.."

"Just remember what I told you.."Capisho said standing erect after he tied him to the chair..."Cut the ropes when the shootout starts...."

"Why tie me though.."Lawrence said...."It's dark, not like anyone will see the ropes...."

"It need to be convincing..."Capisho replies before entering the car, he turn around and drove few metres away from Lawrence...

Lawrence try to rid himself of the ropes but he couldn't..., he bit his lips before placing the edge of the dagger on the thickness of the rope..., whatever happens, he's not taking any chances.....

Miranda walk towards the broken window for the fifth time and look outside..., the perimeter was still quiet, nothing and noone was moving yet...

"It's 2:32AM already...."Zach said...."And neither him or any of his men are here.."

Miranda grit wondering what the Godfather is planning, she quickly took the walkie talking to her mouth, tune in the channel and spoke into it...."Capisho what's your position...?"

"Nothing yet...."Capisho voice sounded distortively

"Have you seen any sight of anyone moving...?"Miranda ask

"No...."

Her brows furrowed and furiously, she tune into another signal......"Zulo what's your position...?"

"No sign of him yet..."Zulo said

Miranda shift her gaze to Zach before speaking...."Keep your eyes open, I think he's planning something..., tell the others and keep eyes on the prince..."

"What do you think he's planning...?"Zach ask anxiously when she dropped the walkie to her side...

She chank her teeth together and look out from the window again...."I don't know but my instincts tells me something is going to happen..."

"I can take you home lady Mira...

"No.."She cut in brusquely..."I wanted to be here..., and I'm here now.."

"We don't even know if he'll come.."

"Whoever comes will suffer the consequences..."She retorted, voice clipped with spite...."Don't worry about me Zach, I can shoot as well..."

Zach smile slipped..."It's not about that..."

"Whatever it is, I don't want to hear it...."She returned and just when she was about looking out from the window, the walkie light beep before Zulo voice came up...

"We see someone...."

Shocked, Mira raise her gaze to Zach before talking back to Zulo...
"Who do you see....?"She asked anxiously

"Someone who's not wearing our uniform..., he's heading towards the prince.., I need permission to shoot..."

"Wait..."Miranda said sharply..."How many people do you see...?"

"Just one..."

"Is he carrying a gun...?"

"No, he's carrying nothing, he's raising his hands...., do I shoot...?"

"You think he's surrendering...?"Miranda ask curiously

"It seems he wants to talk..."

Miranda glance at Zach before replying Zulo...."Get him before he gets to the prince..."

Heart throbbing hard, Lawrence cut the rope lose as the man drew closer to him, without time wasting, his hand reach for the pistol that was given to him by Capisho, on his sited position, he waited for the man to come closer, he was about standing up to shoot when five men came out from nowhere and pointed their guns at the man who was approaching him...

"I come in peace...."The man shouted going to his kneels...

"Who are you...?"One of the men asked..

"I was sent by the Godfather, I have a message for the queen...."

"What kind of message...?"One of the men asked...

"I was asked to only say it to the queen....."The man said terrified...

The men glance at each other, then they grabbed the man and dragged him away...

Lawrence sigh, more of relief that the menacing aura that just unfold before him..., he watch as the men drag the man into a dark corner, and then to the building he has seen earlier..., he wanted to follow them but then he realise other people were watching him, so he sat, the rope lose and the gun in his hand

Miranda glare at the man as he was pushed to the floor before her...

"He said he has a message for the queen..."One of the men said....

"What message...?"

I was told to tell only the queen.."The man said

"I'm the queen dummy...."Miranda retorted...."So whatever it is, you better start talking..."

The man look around suspiciously before his gaze finally fell on Miranda again...."He told me to tell you.......

"Tell me what...?"Miranda blare out..."Where is that son of a bitch...?"

"He ask me to tell you..."The man pause, look around again before spurting the words out..."A beautiful death day...."

"What...?"Miranda groaned

She grew furious when the man burst into laughter and that was when they saw a red light showing from his white shirt.., Zach quickly rushed at the man and raise the shirt up.....

What they saw sent them shivering before Zach shouted....."It's a bomb..."

Zach quickly grab Miranda and together they jump out the window before the bomb exploded .........

What followed was gunshots, they came without stop. The tin projectiles cutting through the frozen air, oblivious to their purpose. Each one rips into something, be it inanimate or living, spilling blood and lots of it...

Senses sharpened with adrenaline, Zach held his breath, straining to hear with every ounce of his concentration as he lifted Miranda and began to run with her through thick smokes from the explosion and bullets flying everywhere...., bullets jingle as they ran for cover....

"What just happened..?"Miranda asked with aching heart...

"He distracted us with the bomb..."Zach said..."He has been here all along..."

"Go, help our men..."

"I can't leave you here..."

"I'll be fine..."

"I cannot leave you here.."

"Our people are dying..."She riposte...."They need help, go Zach, that's a command..."

"You know the route to the safe path...?"

She nodded..

"I'll meet you there..."He said getting up from hiding

She quickly hold his trouser..."Zach..., don't die..."

"I won't...."He said and ran off...

Miranda breathe heavily as she crunched behind an abandoned tank.....
Bullets flies around with extreme precision, toring effortlessly through the soft human tissue, allowing the arteries to split. It coated the floor in a slick, thick liquid. Blood....., Miranda checked herself to see if she has any weapon.., when she saw nothing, she decided to head for the safe route and wait for the rest of the men... if they survive..., she remember the prince, he could be dead, there was certainly no time to check..., she quickly stood up and ran towards the safe route keeping distance between her and the sounds of bullets.....

Adrenaline flood her system as she ran towards the wood..., after much distance from the shootouts, she decided to take a rest and that was when she heard footsteps, she raise her face and quickly took it away when a torchlight shone on her face....

"Hello there....."A man said to her....

Miranda's heart raced with tremendous speed as another man came up from behind her....

"You thought here was safe..."One of the man taunts....

Miranda stare at them, calculated their moves and she weigh the pros and cons of what will happen if she speedily snatch a gun from one of them....
Before she could think of doing anything stupid, one of them held a gun to her head....

"Move it bitch..."The one holding the gun to her head said.....

Miranda swallowed forcefully but she didn't take a step...

"Now..."The man sneer...

Miranda look at the other man, when he dropped the torchlight, she seize the opportunity and quickly, she spun around and hit the gun from the man's hand and was about running when the man grabbed her hair and drag her back...

Miranda shouted as the man furiously drag her back with her hair before he shoved her to the floor...

"Bitch...."The man growled and hold her throat and stood her up...

Miranda's eyes sparked with anger, if she's going to die, she certainly going to give them a tough time and with that thought, she kick his groin.....

The man groan and quickly reach for his penis...

When the other man came for her, she was fully ready but her morale was shortened when a bullet came for the other man before he could touch her.....

She didn't care to know who the shooter is, her gaze fell on the man she kick, he was trying to get up when he realise his colleague was dead, without time wasting, she went for him before he could regain his posture and march his head violently.., the man staggered and she quickly reach for the man's gun and shot multiple bullets into him before she turn around to point the gun at the intruder.....

Their eyes sparked with rage as they glare at each other, their guns firmly pointing at each other.....

"Nobody came for me...."Lawrence chided..

"You knew what you were getting into when you agreed to be the bait...."

"You all left me to die..."Lawrence growled

"We all are trying to survive here..., it's not about you..."

Lawrence curl his lips and move close to her....
"Down..."Lawrence shouted..., when she did, he fired at the men that were coming from behind her..., she did same, crunched beside him and fire at the men that were running from behind him...

The gunshots rent the cold air - too powerful not achieve it's aim...., bodies drop as the noise reverberated in their ears and rang out far over the town....., little did they know that this was just the beginning......

03:00AM

TBC

5 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
Adekunlated:
I haven't been reading any of my emails lately, but I'll check
okay
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
sly12345:
That thug will kill Caleb
Abi
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Christie171(f): 12:27am On Apr 02, 2020
Thank you Silver and happy new month to you
Cheers ✌️

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Debbylicious(f): 5:23am On Apr 02, 2020
Thanks for the update Silver

Happy New Month to you

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Christipsy(m): 6:50am On Apr 02, 2020
Wat am I to say BT thank u so much for the constant update u promise
Next o o o

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by do4luv14(m): 8:38am On Apr 02, 2020
Chaii chaiii chaiiiii silver ooo silver....

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by skubido(m): 8:45am On Apr 02, 2020
Thanks for the update Man

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by showgoeson: 9:06am On Apr 02, 2020
So much action, but why do I feel Miranda might die.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by genius43(m): 9:44am On Apr 02, 2020
showgoeson:
So much action, but why do I feel Miranda might die.

If silver can kill Katherine, Miranda is a nobody not to die.
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by purity23(f): 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Thebigdream: 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
I love this, weldone silver
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 12:50am On Apr 03, 2020
7 DAYS OF CHAOS
EPISODE 22
EPISODE TITLE- The Prince

STILL ON DAY 3

They hid, quaking and sweating with fear.., adrenaline sucking the very breathe from them..., Lawrence breathe heavily as he check for bullets....

"You got any left..?"Miranda asked, her breathe filtering into her hand...

Lawrence bit his lip hard, the pain seared through him but he didn't give a damn, he can still hear gunshots sounding from far making him quickly realised they were still much, and they were still coming for them.....
He shook his head in disappointment....

Miranda swallowed bitterly as it occured to her it was over, as this stage, she was between life and death...

Lawrence swallowed forcefully as he lean his back on the tree, adrenaline activating his sympathetic raging system, making his heart beat faster, diverting blood to his muscles and away from his gut......

When they heard footsteps, Miranda widened her eyes letting in every ounce of the darkness..., her muscles are frozen in place but filled with such a tingling pressure she want to run until her body is empty – put as much distance between herself and the men after them as possible.....

"Shhh...."Lawrence shush her placing a finger across his lip...

Her heart is pounding in her chest but she try to ignore it and slow her breathing. The only reason she's not dead right now is because it hasn't found her yet. She silently grip the leaves on the ground, trying to calm herself, if it hears her panting... it's all over...

The footsteps came closer and closer, her hands tremble on the ground as her heart raced with tremendous speed..

Lawrence waited, counted the footsteps as they approach, from the movement, he realise it wasn't just one but two..., he drop the gun and clenched his fist.., his plan was simple, knock them off, take their guns and shoot them...

Miranda's body feels hot and sweat starts trickling down her neck. She grip it tightly and twist it. With every footstep she hears, she get more and more terrified...., Just as she begin to feel the sweat that she is covered in, she felt something cold wrap around her ankle. A hand, a cold hand with a rough palm....

She quickly scream as the hand made way to her mouth stifling every scream from her mouth.., Lawrence was about running to her side when a thug dive at him and they land on the ground and rolled over....

05:00AM

The fear thoughts loom around Claudes head..., she was deeply worried something could have happened to them.., it's been 3hours and there was still no news from them.....
Her hands tremble at her side, breathe ragged and harsh.., with her legs shaking she realise she might trip, so she sat down.., the paralyzing fear spread through her body like icy, liquid metal, she clenched her fists as she hesitantly took each breathe...

When the door burst open, she quickly stood up to face the door....
"Oh thank God..."She heaved a sigh of relief when she saw Zach .....

Her eyes look ahead to see if there is any other person, when she saw none, she drew closer to him...."Where are the rest...?"

Zach's expression sent her shivering and she quickly took a step back..."Tell me Zach, where are the rest, where is Miranda..?."

"He played us..."Zach said..."The Godfather, he played us..."

"Damn it Zach.."Claude yelled..."Where is Miranda...?"

"I don't know...."Zach mutter softly...."I searched for her after the shootout, I didn't see her..."

Claude heart sanked and staggered backward almost falling but Zach hold her and stopped her from falling to the ground...

"Your majesty..."...he mutter helping her to a chair...

She breathe heavily as her mind was starting to fail, like an engine that turns over and over, never kicking into action. She couldn't formulate a thought.......

"Your majesty...."

She jolted out from her horror as they both shift their gaze to the person running towards them....

"Someone dropped this at the gate...."

Zach took the paper from him and quickly unfold it.....

"What does it says..?"Claude asked anxiously with pants breathe...

"He has Miranda...."Zach riposte bitterly..

Claude quickly snatch the paper from him...., her eyes enlarged with shock as she shudder at the words in the paper...."He wants the prince..., where is he..?"She queried as she raise her head to him

Zach gulp a dry lump in his throat and took a step backward....

"Is he dead..?"Claude asked trying hard not to believe it...

Zach flex his fingers as his brow furrowed...."I don't know..."

Claude flare her nose and drop the paper on the table...."I'm going to get Miranda..."

"Your majesty, you cannot go there, I'll go..."

"Miranda is my cousin.."Claude retorted..."She's the only family I got left, I'm not leaving her there.."

"You're not..., I'm going to get her, we have some men left.."

"How many...?"

"I don't know, but enough to bring Miranda back...."

"I'm going there myself..."

"Your majesty please, think about the throne, think about your children, if something happens to you, everything we've worked for will be in vain..."

"Do you promise to bring her back...?"

"I promise.."He said..."I'll bring Miranda back..."

05:46AM

The egg yolk bulb light poured through the cracks in the bedsheet and awaited entrance into Dorathy's eyes. Sight still in the clutches of the night's glue, she hesitantly rubbed the dreams away. Thoughts of the visions in sleep come and go in waves, clinging on to the very last memory of the night but with little success....., she blink and attempted to roll in her stomach then she noticed where she was doesn't look like her room..., she quickly sat up and saw Kess sleeping on the floor with a blanket covering part of his body..., she quickly checked herself, she was still in her police uniform, totally untouched..

She tried to remenber but nothing useful came into light.., she actually slept here in his room...., embarrassment waved across her face as she could tell she must have did something stupid, something she can't even remember.....

She took a deep breathe and quietly crawl out of the bed, she has decided to leave before he wakes up, she wonder how she'll face the embarrassment when he wakes to sit her lying peacefully on his bed while him on the floor..., the events of last night that led to her sleeping over was something he didn't want him telling her.., she might die if it's something bad..., what if she went for him.., many times she finds it difficult to keep her hands to herself when she finds a man she fancy, that was her problem, problem she's been trying so hard to contain for the past few years...

With her phone in her hand, she walk over him and head for the door and that was when his voice stopped her..

"Sneaking out...?"

She swallowed forcefully, embarrassment almost crushing her where she stood.., she drag in a weird smile and turn to face him..., he was already up and reclining his back on the bed...

"No.."She mutter awkwardly, she knew how she sounded, like who is she even trying to deceive, he will certainly see through her lies..."Not really.."

He suck on his teeth..."You were going to leave your gun..."He said taking the gun from the drawer...

She scratched her hair for her mistake..., embarrassed enough, she step away from the door...."Mm...."She drool wondering how to let the words out..."Did anything happened last night...?"

Kess gave her a lopsided grin and drop the drawer on the bed...."Where you expecting something to happen..?"

She swallowed, totally bashed by his choice of words....."No.."She mutter shabbily...., her lips quivered with unsaid words as she think carefully on her next words.., she already embarrassed herself.., she won't do it again...

"Nothing happened..."Kess added, though a sly smile came with his words..

She read meaning to the smile, it disappeared quickly from his face but she knows it meant something, something she'll be ashamed of for the rest of her life....

"Maybe you should learn on how not to get drunk next time..."Kess said calmly

She swallowed, though his voice was calm but the sarcasm in it totally gave him out, every part of it screams 'Girl you're so cheap'

She manage with a smile, it was regrets and lots of it inside, how could she be so stupid.., she should have listened to herself the previous day when she receive multiple signals from herself not to go to his house...., she must have totally made a fool of herself....and she was doing it again....

"I'm sorry.."She mutter softly wondering if he even heard..., he was too calm, too gentle, any guy would have yelled at her for her mis-behaviour the previous night but he was too calm, like he was pleased he saw all of her.., saw everything she got and buckle her up again....what if he really did...

"You have nothing to apologise for.."Kess said back, the corners of his face looming with an adorable smile...

Berseck hit hard at her stomach and once again she try to revisit the events of the previous night, anything meaningful, anything sensual..,anything involving their lips closed on each other's mouth, their naķed bodies touching and their hands smoothing each other.......

"I don't usually get drunk..."She said realising she was trying to explain herself.., exactly, that's what the guilt do to you, wanting to make amends for what you aren't even sure you did....

"Last night must have been special..."Kess returned keeping his half smile..

She bit hard at her lip, searing the pains in.., she deserve it for been so stupid, for getting drunk in front of him, what exactly was she thinking..

"It wasn't.."She said back, she notice there was no coolness in her voice.., like her guilt was slowly working on her anger...

Kess nodded, pick up the gun again and stretch out his hand...."Your gun.."

She hesitated a bit, even with her state, she still wanted to know if he was angry..., if what she did had really offended him...

"Thank you.."She manage with a smile as she reach for his hand to take the gun....

Kess alarm beep and quickly he put it off...."It's 6 in the morning..., I can call for breakfast..."

He must really be a gentleman, offering her breakfast when her insides suffers with the guilt of unknowingly doing something with him, something he enjoyed but wouldn't tell...

"I'll pass..."She replied, her body turning to the door but her eyes still fused on him....

"Are you sure...?"

"Thank you Kess but I think I should leave...."

Kess shrugged, when he stood to his feet, her eyes wander to his waist then to his groin to be certain if he was having his morning glory...., she quickly turn away when she realise it was stupid of her.....

"Will you be coming to the station...?"She asked trying to avert her eyes from his bare chest..., his dick area...

"I'm suspended..."He returned tilting his head forward...

"If you don't talk to the DPO, you might remain suspended..."

He nibbed his lips..."That's fine with me.."

"Fine with you..., Kess it's not fine, you love this job..."

"I do.., but I'm not going to beg him to fulfil my duties..."

Dorathy exhale, she should go, arguing with him will just prolong her stay, her guilt, her needs...."Okay, if that's what you want, it's fine..."

"I still don't trust the DPO.."Kess said swinging his shirt on....

"I don't either... , but there's nothing we can do about it until we find evidence..."

"Certainly...., which is why we are going to the chief's house today.., you remembered right, I mentioned it to you last night before you got...

"Yeah I remember.."She cut in stopping him from saying the last word..."Chief Miguel..."

"You'll be there right...?"

"Yes I will.."

"Thank you.."

She nod..."Later officer..., and thanks for the bed..."

"I hope you enjoyed it.."He replied jokingly..

She didn't catch it, so she left leaving him a smile....

Miranda breathe heavily, breathe harsh and ragged as the blindfold was lifted from her face.., she coughed before she caught sight of the two men that was with her..., her hands were tied to a chair rendering her useless, woefully vulnerable and deprived of her strength......

"Why don't you just kill me..."She sneer, death too difficult to call upon....

She cough again and her hair fell loose on her face, then she raised her head, the single move fit her hair on her back and around her shoulders...
The thoughts of Lawrence creep into her head and she wonder if he was alive or dead, she remember seeing him rolling on the ground and more of their pursuers reaching for him..., he's probably dead and she fears her time has come too...

She stare into the open space trying to figure out where she is.., she certainly was in the middle of nowhere and there was no sign of the Godfather, just the two men that has been keeping watch over her.., she dropped her head and slowly raise them again when she heard footsteps.., she shudder at the sight of the person, she remembered him well, too well to forget such a face...., it was the same face of the man who had shot Harry..., but how is he alive.., she allowed her mind brood over what happened in the bush, another group of people opened fired and she took off with Lawrence........

She glared at him as the moment he shot Harry in the head hit her head hard.....

"You..."Miranda growled..."You're alive..."

"Surprise to see me...?"Riot retorted as he draw nearer to her....

Just as Miranda had expected, Riot grabbed her jaw and press the corners of her mouth with his broad fingers and raise her head to face him...

Miranda glare at the scars in his face, his bad breathe.....

"Where is the prince...?"Riot snarled

Shock swept across Miranda face but she didn't show it, if they're asking for the prince it means he's alive, that gave her some relief, some strength to fight back....

With his hands pressing against her jaw, she manage to utter some words..."Go to hell...."

He grew furious, when he let go of her mouth, he slammed his fist across her face....

Stars sparked in Miranda's vision as his mighty violent fist land on the smooth flesh of her face...., pain erupted from the point of contact and blood pooped heavily from her mouth.....

He grabbed her mouth again, this time more rough and violent than the first...."Where is the prince...?"

06:25AM

TBC

9 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 12:53am On Apr 03, 2020
grin (
genius43:

If silver can kill Katherine, Miranda is a nobody not to die.
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Ann2012(f): 5:34am On Apr 03, 2020
Where art thou Prince Lawrence

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by JerryOJerry6429: 7:37am On Apr 03, 2020
God bless you, what an update

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by do4luv14(m): 9:11am On Apr 03, 2020
The prince ti Japka ooo, wia is smally and his guyz
hope say KESS go escape LIAM, ooo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply)

"I'm" Or "Am" - Why Are We Such Careless Users Of The English Language? / Curious / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.