Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) (60002 Views)

NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda / KINGS 2(battleground) / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 11:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
Shedrack36:
just they wonder how talented this man is!!! i'm jealous ,kudos and God bless.
Thanks man
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
grin grin
Bobosneh:
I know silver die make Una just dey look wetin oga silver go do with miranda
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 11:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
purity23:
You're a darling silver
Thanks for the update
Awww wink
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
kelvyncruz:
Miranda is the Rose of this part o, she might not die
Abi...I like your own jhor grin
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 11:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
mostob:
weldone silver...
your writings are so impressive that I always yearn for more...

BTW, this Godfather, my mind is telling me the person but I don't wanna believe it...
Believe it oo grin grin
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Ann2012(f): 11:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
This Godfather dey gimme thinking jare...

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Mantee(m): 4:10am On Apr 08, 2020
Thanks Silver. I feel like calling you Gold2020 the killer of boredown of coronavirus lockdown. You are doing great

5 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by cyndy1000(f): 7:25am On Apr 08, 2020
Thank you Silver..
Caleb is a fool for what he did.
He just earned himself a big enemy
He might join forces with Liam and leak their secrets and plans to take revenge.
The God father may be Levi oooo
Just thinking

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by ayshow6102(m): 9:35am On Apr 08, 2020
Weldone oo silver continue to be making me fall in love with a character finish b4 u kill it off, wen I was imagining dorathy making baby kesses maybe u should change your name to silver killer

2 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by manduwem(m): 10:18am On Apr 08, 2020
Chief Silver, u av a grace to keep everyone glued to ur story effortlessly.
U need to see my Jnr Sis shout that u had uploaded a new epistle last nyt..
More grease to ur elbow.
Have u tot of publishing anytime soon?
I think the world needs to also share n appreciate this gift of God u carry in form of a pen.
Kudos n stay safe.

2 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by manduwem(m): 10:20am On Apr 08, 2020
ayshow6102:
Weldone oo silver continue to be making me fall in love with a character finish b4 u kill it off, wen I was imagining dorathy making baby kesses maybe u should change your name to silver killer

Never make such mistake with silver o.
All of us that followed from book1 n other books by silver know that he's like the Godfather he's writing about-Everyone is expendable. So we don't get too attached bc u'll be too shocked the day silver decides d character has to die.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by manduwem(m): 10:24am On Apr 08, 2020
cyndy1000:
Thank you Silver..
Caleb is a fool for what he did.
He just earned himself a big enemy
He might join forces with Liam and leak their secrets and plans to take revenge.
The God father may be Levi oooo
Just thinking

Can Levi av a son as grown as Taka?
Remember Taka hugged the Godfather on his return n Godfather said...
I've missed u son, to which he replied me too Dad. (check page 10)

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by purity23(f): 10:24am On Apr 08, 2020
I was thinking about this trojan and what it means all night long, I couldn't get anything, it just doesn't make sense, silver thank you for confusing me

Thanks for the update

2 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by manduwem(m): 10:26am On Apr 08, 2020
Silver1996:
grin grin

I wish dem no for sing her praises too much. When Silver starts laughing anyhow fear dey catch me bc the more popular a character, the quicker u dey like arrange quick death.

The list too long to count from book1.

3 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by cyndy1000(f): 10:33am On Apr 08, 2020
manduwem:

Can Levi av a son as grown as Taka?
Remember Taka hugged the Godfather on his return n Godfather said...
I've missed u son, to which he replied me too Dad. (check page 10)

Hmmmm
U re right

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by petersononome: 11:03am On Apr 08, 2020
Instead of finding out what the trojan horse means, why don't they just find Taka, torture him till he reveals the location of the Godfather since he's the only one who knows his true identity

Just thinking aloud though grin

4 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by mostob(m): 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
Silver1996:
Believe it oo grin grin
Lolz.. ok
I don't want to post it here

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Thebigdream: 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
My mind is telling me who the Godfather is but I don't want to mention he, as for Caleb, you just made the biggest mistake of your life, that guy will surely join hands with Liam

Maria, I don't know what to say about you

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Thebigdream: 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
petersononome:
Instead of finding out what the trojan horse means, why don't they just find Taka, torture him till he reveals the location of the Godfather since he's the only one who knows his true identity

Where will they even see Taka to torture him, even if they manage to see him, I know Taka, he won't talk

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Thebigdream: 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ann2012:
This Godfather dey gimme thinking jare...

Thanks for the update
I know who the Godfather is

2 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by cyndy1000(f): 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
Thebigdream:
Who pls...
The suspense is killing

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by purity23(f): 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
Thebigdream:
Who is he o

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Mavikolo2020: 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
So far the story has been great

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Ann2012(f): 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
Thebigdream:

Oya tell me sad

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Ibroslank(m): 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
U have forgoten takas parents were kill b4 him kings2batleground check out

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Adekunlated: 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ibroslank:
U have forgoten takas parents were kill b4 him kings2batleground check out
If you're referring to silver ,I'm sure he knows what he's writing

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Adekunlated: 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
petersononome:

He is not the only one, chief Borgias knows his identity too and I think Dario knows too if he's not the Godfather

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Henryddon: 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
purity23:
I think so too, he's too smooth to be real
am thinking the same but he will surely make a mistake and kess if he has gotten over his emotions will see through his lies.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Elohobaby: 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
Silver who is this Godfather na? suspense is killing me o...

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by AkachukwuD(m): 10:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
Francis elder brother na godfather

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 1:03am On Apr 09, 2020
7 DAYS OF CHAOS
EPISODE 28
EPISODE TITLE- The devil isn't dead

There were no holes barred when the boy went in for the attack...., once again Lawrence countered it by holding his hand, he pushed his elbow down and the knife in his right hand slipped to the ground..., the boy groaned but Lawrence didn't stop, his hand firmly wrapped around the boy's other hand, he took the knife from him, threw it away and hold the boy firmly..

"Who are you..?"Lawrence asked again, voice rooted.

The boy struggle to be free from Lawrence grip bit couldn't when Lawrence hold on to him tightly....

"Who sent you to kill me..?"Lawrence growled but before the boy could reply, two more guards came running towards him..

Claude stare at the throne remembering her father sitting on it, wondering if her father ever faced half of the problem she's facing now during his reign....

"How many men do we have left..?"She ask over her shoulder before spuning around to face Capisho...

"We have 10 in the palace and just 5 in the site..."

Claude exhale ..."That's fifteen..., we need to recruit more men...."

"People are scared of joining the team your majesty and with what happened during the exchange, nobody will want to join us..."

"Then increase the pay, add an extra bonus or anything to convince them..."

"Increasing the pay is not the problem, the problem is where to get them.."

"Go to these poor villages.., there are boys there who will be more than inclined to do these kind of jobs..."

Capisho sigh and flex his finger before he nodded his head...

"No matter what you have to do, bring some boys..."

"Increasing the pay will make us run low in income..., we already lost huge amount of money building defenses around the palace..., we haven't recover that yet.."

Claude exhale at the bitter truth..."Our security is more important than the money Capisho..."

"The money buys the security..."

Claude open her mouth to talk and that was when she saw the guards dragging in a boy with Lawrence behind them..., her eyes moved from Lawrence face to his bleeding arm...

"Oh God.."Claude mutter walking past Capisho to meet them....

"What happened..?"She asked with a cringe at the boy the guards were holding..."And what did he do..?"

"He attacked me..."Lawrence chimes in..."He was trying to kill me...."

Shocked, Claude step in front of the boy......, she noticed the boy was shivering....

"Who asked you to do this..?"Claude asked anxiously

The boy shudder ., he tried to talk but what came out was engulf in stutters..."I..I..

"You what...?"Claude growled..

"I tried to tell you..."The boy let out with shaking mouth

"Tried to tell me what...?"

The boy swallowed forcefully..."I.., some men came to my house, they..they....."His lips quivered as he continue..."They held my mother at gunpoint and told me I had to kill the prince if I want my mother to live..."

"When was this...?"Claude asked anxiously

The boy glance at each of them, his breathe rough and ragged..."The day the prince arrived..."

"He sent me a secret note on the day of my arrival..."Lawrence chime stepping forward..."He slipped it in from the bottom of the door..."

"And you kept this to yourself...?"Claude asked Lawrence...

"It was my first day here...., I didn't know what you..

"We'll deal with it later.."Claude cut in with a harsh voice before returning her gaze to the boy...."Are you the one who leaked out information about our plan..?."

The boy shivered, his mouth opening and closing....."I.., yes..., they ask me to always watch you and tell them what you're planning with the prince, I'm the one who told them where your men where going to be...."

"Do you know how many men we've lost because of you.."Claude retorted stepping closer to the boy who was shivering to his bones..

"I...I.., I was just trying to save my mother.."He rumbled out loud with quivering lips......

"Do they still have your mother...?"Lawrence cut in...

"If they don't, I wouldn't try to kill you.., they know you're back here..."

"So they want you to finish this job..."Claude jump in....

"I'm sorry your majesty.., I had no choice..., I..

"Where are they holding your mother...?"

The guns firmly in their hands, they carefully tiptoe towards the area the boy's mother was held hostage....
With throbbing heart, the boy led them forward praying in his heart his mother is still safe...
He stopped and they crunched down with him as he points at an uncompleted building a few walks from where they were...

"That's where they're holding her.."The boy said pointing...

"You're coming with us.."Capisho said to him before turning to face the others...."The enemy is not our friend..., so shoot to kill..."

The four men nodded and they quickly stood up as they run carefully towards the house.., when they draw nearer they notice a stick dug in the sand and on top of it was hung a human head.....

Shiver run down the boy's spine like an electricity volt as he recognise the head of the person hung on the stick...
"Mother..."He shouted heartbroken and scurried off to the post..

Capisho and the rest of them run with him looking around to see if they can spot anyone...., they check around while the boy cries his eyes out...

After a thorough check to confirm if anyone was in the building, Capisho took his phone out and dial Claude number who answered after the second ring...

"Is his mother safe..?"Claude ask from the other end..

Capisho glanced at the boy who was weeping bitterly....."They killed her.."He said...."Hung her head on a stick..."

"Those bastards..."Claude said..."Get out of there, I don't want any surprises..."

"On my way.."He replied and ended the call....

Lawrence groaned as he tried to raise his injured hand, even though the cut made by the knife the boy slashed at him was treated and plastered, he was still feeling the pains.., it's just been three days and his whole body has be rigged with different bullet and knife wounds......

He manage to take off his shirt enduring the pain, with his trousers still on.., he grabbed a towel before a light knock sounded on the door....
He raise his gaze to the door wondering if someone else is about to mess with him....

"The door is open..."He stated crisply

The door creak and Miranda came into sight..., Lawrence eyes glued on her face, the bruises on her face has now been covered with makeup bringing out her once neglected beauty...

"I heard you were attacked..."Miranda said not moving an inch from the door..

Lawrence huff wondering if she was hearing it now, that was 2hours ago...."Yeah.."He let out with a benign voice...

"How are you..?"She asked like she cares when she isn't even sure if she does.., her mind was preoccupied with what the trojan horse could possibly mean, for hours she's been trying to figure it out but what she keeps getting was blank after blank....

"Yes.."Lawrence nibbed..."I'm fine now..."

"I just thought you needed to know this..."She said maintaining her position

"Know what..?"

"The boy, turns out his mother was already dead before they got there.., they hung her head on a stick..."

For a moment, Lawrence stood gazing at her, heart frozen with the words he just heard....."Is it the Godfather..?"

"Who else do you think is capable of such....."

"Why can't him just leave me alone.."He riposte, voice rigged with spite..

"Why can't you just relinquish your claim to the throne..."

"You really think I want the throne...."He returned stepping towards her....."All my life, the throne has been the least of my worries..."

"But now it's the top of your worries because the Godfather isn't going to stop until you're six feet beneath that is if you'll get that privilege..."

Lawrence certainly didn't find the words funny but he didn't show it, she's right, the bastard isn't going to stop until he's dead..., it means to survive, he has to kill the bastard first and killing him means finding him..

"Any luck on the trojan horse..."He asked changing the subject..

She suck on her teeth..."No..."

"Do you think he was lying...?"

"Who..?"

"The one who told you about the trojan horse..."

"He was at the verge of killing me, so no I don't think he was lying.."

"But it doesn't make sense...."

"For now it doesn't, but believe me when I say this, I'm going to make sense out of it and when I do..., I'm going after that bastard..."

Liam looked from the microscope, when he noticed the jeep as described by his father was coming.., he took the microscope from his face and turn to talk to his men...
"Roll the spike strip on the road..."

The men did as he has said, they took the spikes strip and roll in on the road before they stepped into the bush to hide...

Impatiently, Liam watched as the black tuxedo jeep approach them slowly closing the distance between the spike strip and the jeep...., but the driver stop before the tires could get punctured by the spike strip...

The moment a man on suit came out from the car, Liam and his gang rushed out of the Bush with their guns...

The man on suit quickly went on his knees as ordered by one of Liam's men while Liam walk over to the backseat of the cqr opened the door and point his pistol at the white man....

"Mr Hunter..."Liam stated, a smirk playing on his lips....."Welcome to Saruza..."

Exhausted, Aaron yawned mouth wide open before deciding to go to his room and take a bath.., he stroll down the corridor with a smile smoothing his cheeks.., he was glad he no longer have to share a room with any of the guards, he has his own privacy now all thanks to the princess who had made it possible,. Sleeping with the princess sure has it's own advantage..

He sigh, scratch his hair before taking the room key from his pocket to unlock the door.., he insert the key in only to realise the door has already been unlocked...

Shock in his face, he turn down the knob and the room was exactly the same as he has left it..., he nibbed thinking he must have forgotten to lock it when going out....

He quickly UnCloth himself..., shake his dick and watch it flaps around his thigh before he step into the bathroom...., he shudder when he saw a piece of paper on the bathtub, he blink to be sure he wasn't seeing something else, he quickly pick up the paper, the page was blank so he turn it around...., trepidation almost suck the living daylight from him as he stare at the words in the paper...

He forgot his bath and stepped out of the bathroom, quickly change back into his clothes and with the paper in his hand, he began to make way to Maria's room....

Queen Tiger pace around in the room keenly waiting for information about the white man.., she heard footsteps and quickly turn around to see Sulieman.....

"What happened..?"She ask sharply noticing his expression...it reads disappointment....."Where is Mr Hunter...?"

"We lost him..."Sulieman mutter bitterly...."I did what you asked, separate them, Mr Marcus went his own way and Mr Hunter did same and we went our own way so they'll think he's with us..., only for us to get to rendezvous, Hunter wasn't there..."

"Are you saying we lost him..."She growled..."No that can't be, I've worked so hard to bring him here, if Hunter isn't here, why is Marcus not here either...?"

Sulieman raised his head to face her..."Our man that secretly followed his vehicle said he was taken by Chief Borgias son..Liam.."

"Then who took Hunter....?"

"I have no idea..."

Infuriated, she latched out by slamming the table with her hands..."Only two of us knew about this plan Sulieman..., if you didn't tell anyone.., who did..?"

"Your majesty.., you've known me for years, I won't betray you, I only followed your instruction, separate the white men to get the enemies confused..., that's exactly what I did.."

"Someone definitely has beaten us to our own plan..., if Borgias didn't take Hunter, then who did....?"

The door creak allowing rays of light into the room..., Tied to a chair, Mr Hunter raise his gaze to face the person who had just walked into the room...

"Who are you..?"Mr Hunter asked..."And what do you want from me..."

The man drag out a chair from a corner and sat across the white man....."Let me start by introducing myself....., my name is Dario, chief Dario..."

The white man shuddered as he stuggle with the ropes...."Where is the son of a bitch who brought me here, he told me he was a cop..."

"I'm a cop..."Kess chime in from the door before entering the room..."A good cop who stops people like you that tends to destroy his nation..."

"Destroy.., what are you talking about...?"

Dario glance at Kess who nodded ....."We just have one question for you Mr Hunter..., and if you answer it correctly, you're free to go..."

"And if I don't...?"

"Then you'll have to spend the rest of your life behind bars...."

Mr Hunte scoffs..."That's ridiculous..."

"You heard me loud and clear white man..."Kess riposte

"This is absurd, release me.."

"Not until you answer the question...."Dario said

"And what's your damn question...?"

"The Nuclear weapons..., where are they...?"

The white still as he look from Dario to Kess.....

"We know you've been conversing with the queen..., you're supposed to deliver Nuclear weapons to her..., where are they..,?"

Hunter scoffs.."The queen, are you joking, I only spoke with her last night on behalf of the king..., the rest of the time I've been talking to the king ...."

"Now that's absurd..."Dario chimes in...."The king is dead, how could you have been talking to him..?"

"The king is not dead..."He said...."He's alive, what are you guys, jokers...?"

Dario glance at Kess before returning his gaze to the white man..."That's impossible, the king died right in front of everyone....."

"I've been having phone conversation with the king..., he deceived you all...., he's still alive.., what died was just a clone..."

"A clone..."Kess cut in shock racing through him..."Are you saying, the king is alive...?"

"Three months ago, he called our company.., he told us a seer told him he was going to die, said he wanted to take precaution, so he paid us to make a clone of him...."

Engulf with great shock, Dario stood up from the chair still finding it hard to believe...

Kess drew closer to the white man..."So you saying.., the king is still alive...?"

"Yes.."

"And the nuclear weapons..?"

"The nuclear weapons were never for the queen..., I was on my way to meet the king when you stopped me...., he was going to sign the contract..."

The news pushed Dario against the wall as the words ring in his head over and over....

"What did you just say..?"Chief Borgias ask the other white man

"The king is alive...."Marcus mutter with quivering lips...

The words sent chief Borgias staggering backward......

"That's impossible..."Liam said....

"What died was his clone..."Marcus said....

"How do we know you're not lying to us...?"Liam scowled taking the pistol closer to Marcus face..

"The platinum cure silicone material will starts to fade off after two days of termination...., you can demand to see the body if you don't believe me.."

"I..I..."Chief Borgias stuttered..."The king died, I.. I saw him bleeding....

"Is a shadow advanced clone.."Marcus said with quivering lips.."They have the ability of performing several human attitude and techniques and that includes bleeding, coughing until it's dispelled..."

Chief Borgias felt panic begin like a cluster of spark plugs in his abdomen. Tension grew in his face and limbs, his mind replaying the words over and over.., Liam noticed and quickly walked to him...

"Pops, snap out of it, the king is alive, so what...?"

Chief Borgias lip quivered..."You have no idea who the king is..., if he's alive, it means he's been watching us, and if he ask for nuclear weapons..., it certainly means he wants to destroy us because he's the devil...."

Liam curl his lips and walk back to Marcus..."Where is the king hiding...?"

"I.i don't know..., only Mr Hunter knows his location..."

"Then where the hell is Mr Hunter...?"Liam growled furiously...

Marcus shivered almost shitting his pants..."I..I don't know...."

"The devil isn't dead.."Chief Borgias mutter with pants breathe..."The Devil isn't dead..."

TBC

11 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 1:05am On Apr 09, 2020
Mantee:
Thanks Silver. I feel like calling you Gold2020 the killer of boredown of coronavirus lockdown. You are doing great
Tnks man

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply)

"I'm" Or "Am" - Why Are We Such Careless Users Of The English Language? / Curious / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.