Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) (60135 Views)

NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda / KINGS 2(battleground) / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by sly12345: 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Adekunlated:
I cancelled the one I saw
Something dey do you
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Deporps(f): 7:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
Silver ma pami na, kudos to you bro, what if I tell you that I suspect sulieman of being the godfather along since you prove other guessing wrong, I kept mine within me

2 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 1:54am On Apr 21, 2020
KINGS
EPISODE 41
EPISODE TITLE- The Ultimate Plan

Exhausted.., Maria face fell but she quickly raised it when the door open..., she gulp a dry lump on her throat as she glare at the two men who walked into the room...

"What does that witch of my mother wants now...?"She sneer...

Ignoring her question.., one of the men loosened the rope and they quickly took her out....

Maria eyes widened as her heart threatened to explode upon seeing her mother..., then her brother's head..., the painful and agonising sight pushed her to her knees..., her lips quivered as she move her gaze from Tiger to Lawrence head and then to Tiger again...

"Mo..mo.."She stuttered in disbelief and it pushed a tear from her eyes....

Tiger eyes glimmered with watery tears and she felt as if the whole world was about to crumble on her.., she feel the muscles of her chin tremble like a small child, her pain came in waves, minutes of sobbing broken apart by short pauses for recovering breaths, before it push her howls into a worsening state...., her sobs punched through, ripping through her muscles, bones, and guts....

"Why..."She mutter with pants breathe before turning her furious gaze to face father and son..."Why did you do this...?"

"If you must know Tiger..."Sulieman said..."It was never my intention to kill the prince.."

"Not your intention.."Tiger snarled with angry eyes...

"The king was a tyrant..."Sulieman said.."But I key to what he said to me in the past.."He left where he was, hands propelled behind him..., his mind brood over what the late king had said to him in the past......"The late king once said my son Samie will take your son's place..."

Maria eyes moved with the alertness of the words to Sulieman....."What are you saying....., Samie is your son..?"

"Then it was just mere words but it meant something to me..."Sulieman added ignoring Maria's question...."But I did nothing about it until the king died.., killed by his own daughter..., that moment, I decided to turn the table around...."

"My son did nothing to you..."Tiger yelled..."Yet you killed him..."

"It's true the prince did nothing to me, but he was too weak...., he could never have fit the king of this kingdom....."

"Sulieman...."Tiger growled, tears bursting violently from her eyes....

Sulieman huffs as he walk towards a chair and sat himself down....

"Sulieman.., my son is weak.."The king had said to him 12years ago...."Samie has proven to be stronger than him in all ramifications....."

"Your son will be better.. "He had told the king then..

"No...., Lawrence will never be strong like Samie..., his weakness will ruin everything I've built in this kingdom..., no matter how hard I try to make him.., he doesn't get better..., I fear in the future Samie will take his place...."

"The late king never wanted Lawrence to be his successor..., he's weak and his death has proven it..."

"Demon..."Maria latched out....."You're the devil Sulieman.."

Sulieman scoffs...

"Look at the kettle calling the pot black..."Samie cut in, a mirthless smile swimming with his words.."You killed your own father...., you started this.."

"If you're going to kill us, just do it now..."Tiger scowled..

"No Tiger...."Sulieman said..."As a woman I must say I admire you.., I admire you alot.., and I know if Lawrence has taken the throne under your rule.., he would have been a puppet..."

"Like your son won't be a puppet..."Maria groaned, tears drenching her face...

"No, Samie won't be a puppet because I won't be here for long and in answer to your question Tiger.., I'm not going to kill you neither will I kill your daughter..., I'll let you two go..., Start a new life.. forget about the throne.., I'm giving the two of you another opportunity to live...., a second chance to live..., you may take your clothes if you want..."

Tiger glared at him before she return her furious gaze to Samie..."Where's the rest of my son's body...?"She ask bitterly...

"On a truck outside..."Samie replied..." A shovel is also inside incase you decide to bury him..."

Tiger swallowed dryly..."My husband's body....

"The king will be buried here..."Sulieman cut in.." So do not worry about your his body.., just take your son and leave before I change my mind.."

Eyes glimmering with anger and grief.., Tiger carried the head of her son and manage to stand up from the ground..."Lets go Maria.."

Maria balled her fingers into a fist but she did nothing, couldn't do anything but she was sure Sulieman isn't going to get away with what he did..., it isn't over...

She swallowed forcefully, face stoned, she begin to follow her mother.., anger surged through her as she walk outside with her mother, her eyes glance around knowing she was leaving everything behind.., she grew up here.., this is her palace and if her mother isn't going to do anything about it.., she is damn sure she isn't going to stand for it...

Raw anger washed across her face and she glance back to see Sulieman..., she calculated her moves.. everything played well in her mind and with that, she damned the consequences as she quickly snatched one of the AS squad men gun closer to her and within a split second, she pulled the trigger, the bullet head straight for Sulieman butnit hit the chair, a hand's length from where Sulieman is sitting...

Anger licking through her, Maria was about to shoot again but this time she was too late.., multiple bullets from the AS squad men guns hit her body, filling every part of her with bullet holes....

Tiger screamed as Maria bullet holes body crashed to the ground, her blood spilling as she land with a thud on the ground.....

"Maria..."Tiger screamed holding her...

Blood pooled from Maria's mouth, she tried to talk but she couldn't, the pain was too much.., she knew she was fading because her body was unable to take the pain..., with an added vigour.., she touch Tiger's palm with a finger before the cold hands of death wrapped her into it's darkness....

"Maria..."Tiger called out with pants breathe...., as As much as she tried to hold her grief in, the pain came out like an uproar from her throat in the form of a silent scream. The beads of water started falling down again one after another, without a sign of stopping.....

"She shouldn't have done that..."Sulieman said standing up to meet her....."If you need help taking her out to bury..., my men will help you.."

His foul words pierce every part of her body.., it infuriated her more..,pushed her to the edge and she quickly latched out..."I don't need your help..."

She refused to look away from Sulieman, even as her lips trembled and her shoulders heaved with emotion, unwilling to back down, her dark lashes brimmed heavy with tears; her hands clenched into shaking fists, in a desperate battle against the grief.....

She look away and quickly wipe her tears off.., she knew this wasn't a time to cry.., she won't show him her tears.., he introduced the game..., she'll show him how it's played and with this, she struggled to lift Maria body up, the blood from her body dropped into her shirt.., she shut her eyes and manage to carry her daughter on her shoulder before carrying Lawrence's head and began to walk outside heart broken.., shattered beyond everything that mattered ....

"Dad..."Samie chimes in standing beside his father..."You're making a mistake letting her go..."

"I know..."Sulieman replied...."But I had to do this..., for the sake of our friendship..."

"My father didn't make the right decision letting her go.."Samie mutter as he took off his shirt..

"She'll return for revenge..."London said stepping close to him

Samie grunt and quickly took his trouser off.., leaving his white brief on.., he sat on the bed...

"My father know that..."Samie replied as London claimed on the bed behind him...."He said he'll be expecting her.."

"Then why are you scared..."London replied gently placing his hands on Samie's shoulder...."Your father is the Godfather afterall..."

"I'm not scared..."Samie said in defence....."I'm just worried.., now that she knows my father is the Godfather, I wonder what she'll do.."

"You need to relax Samie..."London said squeezing Samie's trapezius muscles gently.."You're over thinking things.."

Samie squirm at London's gentle touch..

"Tomorrow you'll be crown the king.."London added working his hands slowly outwards towards his shoulders.."Think only about that.."

Samie sigh as London rolled his hands backward and forward applying pressure.., when he returned to massage his neck.., Samie hold his hand.., then he turn his face around to face him...., he bit his lip just a little as he look at London, perfection in denim. He let his eyes rise to his shoulders, broad and inviting...

"What..."London pout..."You don't need the massage...?"

Samie smile slipped at the joke...."No..., I need something more than that.."

He was too perfect, his smile was soft with a hint of femininity, his strong bone structure was all male. Samie let his eyes linger for just a fraction longer before he lean in for a kiss feeling a tingle spreading from his lips..., they delve into each other's mouth deeply... hungrily...

"Godfather..."A thug call out when Sulieman stepped into the bathroom....."Everyone is waiting downstairs sir..."

"Thank You Don..."Sulieman said before taking the shaving stick to his neck to wipe off the shaving cream..."I'll be coming out to address them soon..."

"Yes Godfather.."Don said and walk out of the room..., it wasn't long before the door open again....

"Taka..."Sulieman call out when he saw Taka reflection in the mirror..., he stepped out from the bathroom into the bedroom half shaved.....

"Is he dead..?"Sulieman asked facing the mirror in the bedroom....

Taka swallowed and walk closer to him..."Yes.."

Sulieman quickly glance at his side...."Did he tell you anything..?"He ask facing the mirror again

Taka's mind brood over Dario's words, the Godfather ordered the hit on his parent..."No..., I didn't let him talk to me before I put a bullet in his head..."

For a moment, Sulieman stopped what he was doing as he revelled on the words......

"Join me Dario and together we'll create history..."He had said to his brother in the past but he refused.., he didn't join him, he called him the caused child of the family.., he never intended to send Taka to kill him but Dario was getting on his way...

"Come here son..."Sulieman said motioning with his hand for Taka to walk closer to him..

A silent rage swimming through Taka.., he did as he asked..

"Please, I need you to shave off the rest of the hair.."Sulieman said handling him the blade before sitting on a stool in the room...

When he raise his head, baring him his throat, Taka hands shook with fury as he took the blade to his neck..., he stare at Sulieman's throat and he imagined stabbing it and wash him die but he knew better.., it could be a trap and people were probably watching him now, any mistake and it's his end and he hates to die now...

He was about shaving the hair when the door open and Samie walked in....

"I need to talk to you dad.."Samie said

"My friends..."Sulieman stated with a huge smile on his face...

"Godfather..."Chief Borgias replied kissing Sulieman palm......

"Your son told us you let her go.."Ikoro chimes in...

"I had to..."Sulieman replied...

"Had to..."Ikoro interjects..."She could be a problem..., you should have killed her alongside with her children ..."

"Do you know she came to my house to ask me about her son."Chief Borgias chimes in, a sly laughter following his words.."

"Really.., hours ago she was of the idea of killing you, Iroko..."

Iroko laughed..."That's ridiculous, that woman has gone completely crazy.."

"How's Liam..?"Sulieman asked Borgias

"He's doing fine now.."Borgias replied..."But I'm still angry at you for not telling me it was a trap beforehand.., my son could have died..."

"I expected you to be smart Borgias..."Sulieman said...."And my boys were supposed to carry rubber bullets.., I wonder why they took real bullets that day..."

"What is this thing that I hear Godfather.."Ikoro cut in..."The store house burned...."

"That stupid brother of mine decrypted the code .."

"That was millions of money Godfather ..."Borgias said.."If Dario is going to be a problem, he needs to be put out"

"I know that..., he already is and I've asked king Lakuyada to let our boys make more, our boys are already on it and soon we'll be having a full shipment to distribute to all parts of the world.., this my friends is only the beginning of the destruction and money we are going to make..."

"More money.."Ikoro said

"More destruction...."Borgias added..

Sulieman smile slipped..."Now gentlemen, i need to address my children.."He said and walk over to the balcony, Taka and Samie standing on his two sides while Iroko and Borgias watch from behind him...

A ball of excitement engulfed Sulieman when he look at the population of gunmen he has made over the past few years...

"My children..."Sulieman begin ...."First and foremost , I'll like to thank you all for sticking with me all these fine years..., you'll always be my children, your woes are my woes because a father doesn't abandon his children ..., and today we have shape the course of history, tomorrow, together, fighting side by side we'll rule the world..."

The crowd screamed with gratification.....

"At dawn.."Sulieman continue..."A new king will emerge, a new world.., a new dynasty..., never again will anyone look down on any of you and whoever tries to stop us, what do we do..?"

"We kill them..."The crowd shouted....

"We kill them...!"Sulieman reiterated.."We don't let them live..., we don't let them trample on us because we are the future.., we're the voice..., we make the rules and others follow....., we are super...., and we are taking over..."

"We're heroes..."The crowd shouted....

"We're the future"

"And we pledge to live and die for the Godfather..."

DAY 8..(CORONATION DAY)

Tiger quickly woke up...., she wipe her eyes with the back of her hand before she glanced over to where she buried her son and her daughter...., she quickly dust the sand from her body, pick a burner phone and walk a few pace from her children's grave.., she dialled a number and pressed the call button...

"Hello..."A voice came in from the other end...

"It's time for the ultimate plan.."Tiger said..."Initiate code Z"

"Code Z initiated, 1% loading..."The voice said

Frown lines encroached on Tiger face and she quickly check on her time.., it was 6:16AM already...., she fused her gaze on the seconds ...when it hits 6:17AM, she took the phone from her ears and mutter......"Checkmate Sulieman..."

7 DAYS OF CHAOS FINAL EPISODE DROPS VERY SOON.....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by mychiveous(f): 3:24am On Apr 21, 2020
So the prince is really dead? I thought the queen was having a bad dream.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by kelvincoke(m): 3:35am On Apr 21, 2020
I never expected sulaimon to be the Godfather.... tiger will blow all the people in the palace.... chief dairo is not dead and kess is coming for the dpo... am sensing book 4.... weldone silver

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by purity23(f): 9:13am On Apr 21, 2020
So both her son and daughter died, this is really sad.

So these people want a gay king embarassed

Are we expecting book 4 silver

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by showgoeson: 9:25am On Apr 21, 2020
Sulieman is the Godfather shocked

Tiger burying her children, this is the worst thing that could happen to any woman, silver u for pity this woman small na

Let me sit and watch how this final episode will look like

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Yemike(m): 11:10am On Apr 21, 2020
I thought KING's sequence is over with part 2 or is this another story entirely?

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by genius43(m): 11:21am On Apr 21, 2020
Yemike:
I thought KING's sequence is over with part 2 or is this another story entirely?

It is part of the series. You can see characters from earlier book make their presence here e.g Kess, Taka, Claude and the recently mentioned Lakuyada

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Thebigdream: 11:24am On Apr 21, 2020
Na war b dis o

I'm not sure Dario is dead o, Taka must have a plan

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Thebigdream: 11:31am On Apr 21, 2020
Yemike:
This 0ne is another storyline entirely with some cast from the original manuscripts KINGS BOOK 1

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by JerryOJerry6429: 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
Na wa o, silver kuku kill everybody na

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by cyndy1000(f): 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
Tiger is a strong woman.
She posses a whole a lot of mental strength.
To think you lost your daughter and saw ur son's head. She buried them herself.
I said it Chief Boriagia knows something. So all along he knew its Suleiman even Ikoro too knew.
Poor Chief Miguel u were used

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Feran628(m): 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
At some point, I suspected that sulaimon was the spy giving godfather information but when they caught Aaron as spy... I wave off the thought.
I knew sulaimon was up to something because he's loyalty was suspicious, I never knew he was the godfather.
Killing Lawrence was just too unfair and somehow stupid (no offence)
But I no silver.. He likes to kill the character you love.
He might still kill kess, Dario or taka.

What's the code Z about?
What of Miranda and kess?

Nice one silver.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Christie171(f): 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Okay na..
Code Z initiated...95% grin

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by sly12345: 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
Code Z don reach 100% o

Both Tiger's children die, I just dey imagine how she dey feel now

I swear Godfather bad pass Carlos, see as he dey control everybody

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Nostradamus: 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nice one silver.several strange twists.we would have thought Suleiman(godfather)and ikoko are together?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by do4luv14(m): 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Wait ooooo,

Ogbeni Silver1996 is this Suleimon not same late chief Carlos brother?

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by purity23(f): 12:10am On Apr 22, 2020
do4luv14:
Wait ooooo,

Bros they're different people

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by kelvincoke(m): 1:09am On Apr 22, 2020
purity23:
I don't think so

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Ann2012(f): 7:07am On Apr 22, 2020
Action filled as always

Thanks for the update Boss

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Adekunlated: 8:25am On Apr 22, 2020
kelvincoke:

I don't think so
so are you saying Sulieman, Dario, Taka's father and Carlos are brothers.

Carlos brother name isn't even Sulieman, his name is Ali

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by kelvincoke(m): 9:32am On Apr 22, 2020
Adekunlated:
so are you saying Sulieman, Dario, Taka's father and Carlos are brothers.

Carlos brother name isn't even Sulieman, his name is Ali

kindly wait for silver update bro, is just a suggesting... morning to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by kelvyncruz: 9:57am On Apr 22, 2020
It's war, Godfather must go down
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by do4luv14(m): 10:01am On Apr 22, 2020
Thanks

purity23:

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by kelvyncruz: 10:04am On Apr 22, 2020
kelvincoke:

I don't think so
Is not the same person o, Carlos brother is a Muslim and lives in the city, moreover they were detailed information about him and Carlos in book 2

His name is Ali, he's the one Dillan went to meet in book 2

Sulieman is a different person entirely na, silver even explained who Sulieman is and how he became the Godfather, so how is he related to Carlos?

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
purity23:
So both her son and daughter died, this is really sad.

So these people want a gay king embarassed

Are we expecting book 4 silver
grin Do you want a book 4?
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
Yemike:
It's part of it
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
grin
JerryOJerry6429:
Na wa o, silver kuku kill everybody na
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
grin
Christie171:
Okay na..
Code Z initiated...95% grin
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
do4luv14:
Wait ooooo,

No sir
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Nostradamus: 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
Silver I can see you viewing.i know an update is coming niyen..cool

Thunder fire that useless Suleiman(godfather). Tiger will destroy him with code z...

proudly teamtiger

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

"I'm" Or "Am" - Why Are We Such Careless Users Of The English Language? / Curious / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.