Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) (59852 Views)

NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda / KINGS 2(battleground) / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by do4luv14(m): 9:12am On Apr 03, 2020
The prince ti Japka ooo, wia is smally and his guyz
hope say KESS go escape LIAM, ooo
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by kelvyncruz: 11:09am On Apr 03, 2020
Prince don run o, abi Samie see am

Oshere thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Adekunlated: 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
Where could the prince be, make him even run smiley
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by kelvincoke(m): 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
the story is getting real... this part of the king has more death than others even the action part is shocking...
where did Lawrence sabi how to use a gun...
kudos the silver, I say Weldone sir.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by petersononome: 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
Lawrence better marry Miranda o, all this suffer shouldn't be for nothing
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 12:43am On Apr 04, 2020
7 DAYS OF CHAOS
EPISODE 23
EPISODE TITLE- Painful Retaliation

Dorathy was mortified, she rest her head on the car steering, totally traumatised by what happened in Kess room.., how could she be so reckless and stupid...
She exhale bitterly, hit slowly on the car steering before she started the car and drove out of the hotel...

She swung the car wheels into the roads all the way thinking about what she did, how she acted....., she wonder how she'll face him when he finally returns to the office...., just when she was about turning into another road to drive to her house, a car speedily drove in front if hers....

Shocked she quickly kick on her brakes and wasted no time in reaching for her gun, only to raise her head to see a man pointing a gun at her...

"Don't even think about it...?"The man sneer with a baritone voice...

Another man quickly open the car door, took the gun from her hand and they led her to the car.., they shove her inside, get into the car and speedily drove off....

The rich benignant cigar smoke eddied coolly down his throat; he puffed it out again in rings which breasted the air bravely for a moment; blue, circular......, he took another deep drag and exhaled the smoke into the air, watching it disappear in the cloud of smoke above their booth.....

He quickly dropped it when he saw one of Caleb close buddy approaching....

"Hey Balak..."He said stopping him...."I need to ask you something..."

"What is it..?"Balak ask with a touch of impatience....

He exhale, swipe the bottom of his nose before speaking out..."How is she..?"

"How's who..?"

"My girlfriend damnit.."He retorted, voice clipped with spite..

"Look man, you better forget that girl..."

The words sent his inside seething with rage..."What did he do to her...?"

"He slept with her, that's what he did to her..."

Resentment colour his face, the bitter truth making him slowly lose it, he couldn't sleep a wink the previous night knowing another man was fùcking his girlfriend..
"I know that okay..."He riposte bitterly..."I just want to know where she is, is she out of his room..?"

"They're still in there...naķed"

He bit his lip hard...

"Forget about her man..."Balak said...

"When is she going to come out..?"

Balak shrugged..."Do I look like a future teller to you... ,I don't fùcking know when the boss will be done fùcking her, so if I were you man.., I'll start finding another hole to dig my dick in...."

Fed up, he glare at him and left him there....

The pain throb into her guts as she tried to raise her face but quickly realized how futile it was when she had to bite her lip to keep from crying out.....

"Tell me.."Riot groan grabbing her bleeding face so she can look at him....."Where is the prince...?"

She glared at him, her face drenched with blood and dropping freely from her broken nose..

"Where is he..?"He yelled at her...

"I don't know..."She hollered....

Riot burrowed his eyes into her and stare daggers at her.., his jaw twitch with anger before he finally let go of her....

Miranda wince in pains and her head spin for a moment before she got herself back again...

"Are you lying to me..?"Riot ask with no form of softness in his voice...

Her lips curl and she spat out blood, once again the memory of him shooting Harry found way to her head infuriating her more....."I'm not lying to you.."

"You were with him.., where did he go...?"

Searing fiery burst pulsated around her face, intensifying with every facial muscle she move...."You're forgetting something..., your people dragged me out of there..., how would I possibly know where the prince is when I was brought here..."

"You must have had a plan..."Riot said walking close to her again..

She flinch as he drew closer...."We had no plan..., the only plan we had was one that the Godfather messed up for us..., so if you're going to kill me, go ahead and stop boring with questions about the prince..."

"You think I'm boring you...?"He riposte, voice harsh...

She didn't answer, more of his fist across her face will probably send her to an early grave than what she hopes for.....

"If the queen doesn't bring me the prince..., I will deliver your head to her..."

Fear shook her to her root..., her whole body racing with it..., she took her eyes from his gaze greatly offended by his looks...

"Boss..."A voice chime in from behind..

After much stare at her, Riot revert his gaze from her to the direction of the voice...."What is it..?"

"Someone from the palace is here..."

Shock, Miranda turn to face the man who had join them, all the way wondering who came from the palace....

"Does he have the prince..?"Riot asked with a cringe at Miranda...

"He came with someone.."

"Who..?"

"We haven't seen his face yet.., he's blindfolded..., we wanted you to check for yourself..."

"Fool..."Riot cursed and walk pass the man to meet the man from the palace...

Zach clenched his fist as he fused his eyes on Riot who was approaching him..., his eyes turn to the five men who were pointing their guns at him before he fused them back on Riot who was now closer to him...

"It seems the queen is scared to save her cousin.."Riot sneer, a taunting smile circling his left cheek

Resentment swept across Zach face but he didn't show it...certainly not now...

"Have you search him..?"Riot asked

"Yes..."One of the men replied showing to him the gun and knife they took from him..

"Why blindfold the prince, or could it be he isn't the prince...?"Riot said walking closer to him...

"I want to see Miranda..."Zach chime in stopping Riot in his track...

Riot taunting smile slip.."Well for that to happen..., I have to be sure if this is the prince.."

"And I have to be sure she's still alive.."Zach retorted totally infuriated

"She's fine.."Riot said

"Miranda..."Zach returned without flinch..."And then the prince..."

Riot chuckle..."You do know I can kill you right where you stand and still get the prince...."

Zach frown at the words and took a quick glance at the hut not too far from him, he eye counted the men that are around the premises..., they were three men near the hut, five are with him and he have no idea how many are inside the hut.....

"That will be cowardly of you..."Zach chided..."Because you'll be shooting an unarmed man.."

Riot laugh..."Who cares if you're unarmed..., you think this is a movie..."

Zach grunt..."I still need to see the princess before I turn the prince over to you..."

Riot stare at the man, his hands were tightly tied and the blindfold cover his face to his shoulder......"The prince I know have a loud mouth.. , this one is mute like a zombie..."

"Okay let's do this.."Zach said.."If you find out he aren't the prince, you can shoot me and send my head as breakfast to the queen..."

Riot nibbed.."I love this idea and I promise to execute it as you've stated...bring the girl out..."

One of the men quickly rushed towards the hut...

"This better be the prince..."Riot said walking towards the man again...

Zach heart ached when they took Miranda out and he saw her bloodied face...

"What did you do to her you bastard...?"He yelled at Riot who raise his hand to remove the blindfold from the man's face...., rage seared through him upon knowing it wasn't the prince..., push to the extreme, he took out the gun and shot the impostor before turning the gun to face Zach...

"Zach..."Miranda mutter with fear as the impostor dead body landed on the ground...

"You think I'm joking here....?"Riot queried angrily...

Slowly Zach wrapped his fingers into a fist as his body boul with anger...

With shock still rolling in Miranda, she took a step forward..., she knew Zach wouldn't come here without a plan, but what is the plan....

Riot took the gun closer to his face so he can feel the muzzle, the terror it can create...."I know you want to die..., but it isn't you I'm going to kill..."He said and quickly turn the gun to face Miranda...

Miranda's heart hammered against her chest as she stare at the man that wields a gun at her...

Riot circle his fingers around and just when he was about pulling the trigger, a bullet came out from nowhere almost reaching him and that was when the fire began..

Zach dive at Riot as other men ran out from the Bush and open fire..., with Riot down from the fall and bullets flying everywhere, Zach quickly grab Miranda and began to take off with her...., bullets whirled around them but they continue running not bothering to look back....

Dorathy struggled with the ropes her body was tied to the chair with and muffled words into the piece of cloth her mouth was gag with.....

They took the cloth from her mouth and she sneak in a little fresh breathe before she shouted....

"What the hell do you want from me....?"

"She has the number on her phone boss..."A thug said handling Dorathy phone to Liam

"Whose number...?"Dorathy asked anxiously struggling to be free from the ropes...."Liam.."She shouted..

Face stoned to the core, Liam ignore her words and quickly dial Kess number.., he waited impatiently for him to pick as his mind flash back to his mother's body....

"Hey....."Kess stated from the other end when the call connected...

"Listen to me you slowpoke..."Liam scowled without softness in his voice...

"Who is this....?"Kess quickly ask.."Where is Dorathy....?"

Dorathy screamed as she realise it could be Kess, it could only be him..

"Dorathy..."Kess shouted...."What have you done to her...?"

Liam motioned at one of the men and quickly they gagged Dorathy mouth again...

"Who are you...?"Kess queried with worried voice..

"You better listen to me shithòle....."Liam retorted...."Because I'm not going to repeat myself.., this is a very important person talking to you and if you don't get to the address you'll receive after this call in 5mins..., I will send you pieces of your partner in a dustbin bag...., do you understand that you slowpoke..?"

"I swear if you...

Liam quickly end the call before Kess could finish, then he gave the phone to his man to text the address to him....

Adrenaline sucked the daylight out of Miranda's body as they ran out of the woods into an open space..., she stopped realising no one was following them...

"We need to keep moving..."Zach said....

"What about the rest..?"Miranda asked..."They need our help..."

"We can't help them.."He said..."Those men sacrifice their life so you could be safe and I promise the queen I'll get you home safely and that's what I'm going to do..."

Miranda breathe heavily..., she was about moving, but at the edge of her vision, she saw something, someone, the early sun rays shone on a metal flying vigorously towards Zach, she open her mouth to scream but she was a split second late..., the fierce bullet hit Zach from behind and blood pooped from his body...

"Zach..."She shouted trying to catch him as he began to fall to the ground...., she raise her head only to see Riot running towards her...

"Go..."Zach whisper in pains..."Save yourself..."

Her eyes move from Zach to Riot that was running towards her.., a tear rolled from her eye, her breathe fluctuating, she kissed Zach palm and took off into the woods, a bullet came for her but it didn't get to her.., with tears running uncontrollably down her cheeks, she increase her speed, running as fast as her legs can carry her..

"You damn fool.."Riot snarled stopping to face Zach who was struggling in pains....
"Idiot.."Riot added and shot Zach's head who died instantly..

Breathing heavily, Kess took out his gun and dash out of the car..., he survey the area as he tiptoe towards the only building in the surrounding.., there was no sign of anyone so he walk faster and that was when he caught sight of Dorathy....

He quickly ran to her..., shocked raced through him when he saw the bomb attached to her body..

"Kess leave..."Dorathy pleaded with tears...."Please..."

Sweat tickle down Kess skin as he look into his side pocket and took a dagger out.., he look at the countdown in the bomb.., it was 28..., then he stare at the wires....

"Who did this to you..?"He asked looking for s wire to cut to diffuse the bomb..."

"It's Liam..."She mutter with wrecking heart...."It's chief Borgias son..., this is a trap Kess, it's you they want.., please leave..."

"I'm not leaving here without you...."He groaned.."Which wire should I cut...?"

Tears rolled down her cheek as her heart beat like it wants to explode..

"Which wire....?"Kess growled...

"I don't know..."She cried out as she slowly fade away.., the menacing horror holding her captive...

"Red..."Kess said gently placing the knife on the red wire...., he look up to see her face and she nodded in fear....

Carefully, Kess cut the red wire.., the countdown stopped..., Kess heart beat with joy and just when he was about undoing the bomb from her body, the countdown started again.., this time with triple speed.

Dorathy widened her eyes as death stare at her in the face .....right there she knew it was over......

"Run..."She shouted.....

The shock paralysed Kess to the spot, when she screamed again, he jolted back to reality... he gazed at the countdown, it was 15 and within a second it got to 7..., and that was when he regretfully departed from her and jump before the bomb stopped counting....then it exploded.......

Kess head spin for few minutes as he try to stand up..., dust crumbled on his body.., his head dazed before he recall what just happen...., he staggered into the smoke and that was where he saw dispatched pieces of her body scattered everywhere...., his whole body shook with the sight, and quickly he collaspe to the ground.., he stare gormlessly at parts of her body, then the blood mix with the dust on the floor....then it hit him.., the painful reality of it....Dorathy is dead.. dead in the most painful way possible....

A tear fell from his eyes as he try to pick up the burnt part of her detached hand.., he remenber their little moment together and more tears run from his eyes and that was when he screamed her name and cried out into the floor, allowing his tears to soak the ground...

"Dorathy...."He wept bitterly

7 DAYS OF CHAOS CONTINUES LATER TODAY

STAY SAFE....

10 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 1:09am On Apr 04, 2020
grin
Adekunlated:
Where could the prince be, make him even run smiley
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 1:10am On Apr 04, 2020
petersononome:
Lawrence better marry Miranda o, all this suffer shouldn't be for nothing
Abi o
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by AgainstIslam(f): 2:02am On Apr 04, 2020
This is a thriller!
It will definitely make a blockbuster movie if scripted and acted.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by kelvincoke(m): 4:13am On Apr 04, 2020
with Dorothy out, kess has no mercy again.... with Zach also out, Miranda show no pity again... Abeg silver, let's have a small feel of my people at akpatu... Weldone bro. keep doing the needful

2 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by skubido(m): 6:54am On Apr 04, 2020
Oboi, silver I dey fear you ooo, Nobody you no fit kill, haba

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by collinometricx: 9:50am On Apr 04, 2020
Dorothy dying just made me lose a little interest in this work...

It's not supposed to be like that ni

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Ann2012(f): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2020
Kess is coming for you Liam!!!!

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by purity23(f): 11:12am On Apr 04, 2020
Dorathy cry, silver why na

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Debbylicious(f): 11:22am On Apr 04, 2020
This isn't fair to Dorathy What did she do to deserve this horrible death Silver? Now that you have killed Dorathy, be sure to save Miranda.. Or Else.....
I wee not talk to you again sef
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Hollysaint: 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
This is strong o...
Thank you Silver.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by do4luv14(m): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
He just declare war, he and his Dad

Ann2012:
Kess is coming for you Liam!!!!
Thanks for the update

2 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Christie171(f): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
collinometricx:
Dorothy dying just made me lose a little interest in this work...

It's not supposed to be like that ni
Silver, pls, take it easy with the dieing and killings biko nu.... it's no longer healthy, coupled with this COVID 19 era embarassed

Thanks for the update tho..
Cheers ✌️

3 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by sly12345: 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
Liam is one crazy bastard, no time at all but silver sha undecided

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Adekunlated: 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
I never wanted to say anything but I just have to speak out, you killed Justice, I said nothing, then you killed the hunter, I still didn't say anything..., you killed Harry, it got me angry still I said nothing, now you killed Zach, and the painful one Dorathy, silver why do you like killings these much na, I was looking forward to see a romantic relationship between her and Kess, you just explode the girl, God is watching you o, you should change your name from silver to master killer.

Chai, this thing still dey pain me

4 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by mychiveous(f): 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
Adekunlated:
I never wanted to say anything but I just have to speak out, you killed Justice, I said nothing, then you killed the hunter, I still didn't say anything..., you killed Harry, it got me angry still I said nothing, now you killed Zach, and the painful one Dorathy, silver why do you like killings these much na, I was looking forward to see a romantic relationship between her and Kess, you just explode the girl, God is watching you o, you should change your name from silver to master killer

It's his story. Let him tell it how he likes. If silver fit kill Sonia after all she suffered, who come be Dorothy? This story can never go the way you expect .

8 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Thebigdream: 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
Adekunlated:
I never wanted to say anything but I just have to speak out, you killed Justice, I said nothing, then you killed the hunter, I still didn't say anything..., you killed Harry, it got me angry still I said nothing, now you killed Zach, and the painful one Dorathy, silver why do you like killings these much na, I was looking forward to see a romantic relationship between her and Kess, you just explode the girl, God is watching you o, you should change your name from silver to master killer.

I love silver for two things, his ability to maintain a high level of suspense and making his stories unpredictable, plus if he can kill Katherine after all she went through, who come be Dorathy ., I'm even thinking Lawrence and Miranda will end up together but with the way the story is going, I'm not even sure of Lawrence safety let alone getting married to Miranda.

Silver man, I doft my hat for you..indeed you're blessed man

4 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Ann2012(f): 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
do4luv14:

He just declare war, he and his Dad

Yea, and they're gonna get it hot

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 12:48am On Apr 05, 2020
7 DAYS OF CHAOS
EPISODE 24
EPISODE TITLE- The brozen farm

STILL ON DAY 3

Sweat rolled down her skin in thick, salty beads as she run as fast as her legs can carry her, She could feel her heart throbbing inside her chest. Her skin felt like it was roasting..., she bolted down the woods like an Olympic champion at the start gun....., she didn't know where she was running to, all she care about was getting to safety, getting from the man who had killed Harry.., and then Zach...

Her hair whipped back and forth behind her like a fiery tale as she flung herself over stones and tree trucks..., assure she had given herself a distance between her and the man who killed Zach, she stopped running and took a minute to take a breather..., she inhale heavily, dragging in all the air she can take in..., she look around, the road wasn't familiar but she believes she'll find her way out, what matters now is surviving.....

With rasping throat, tears find her eyes once more and they rolled out in beads from her eyes..., the pain of loosing another close one sink into her bones.., deeply crumbling down every strong wall she have left inside her.., she gave way to more tears as her legs collaspe making her fall to her knees.....

Tears tinged with great anger flowed unchecked from her swollen eyes igniting her pains....., She sniffle, then wheezes as her burning lungs gasp for air. Her legs feel numb and unsteady, painfully sore. Her throat feels dry, so uncomfortably dry and she knew she needed water but where on earth would she get one..

She got up reminding herself the deal has been done, they're dead, she's still alive and that's all that matters now...., her clothes clung to her body, she look around in search of anything, any weapon that could come in handy in case of danger, when she saw nothing but pile of woods..., she swallowed bitterly and step forward to continue her journey..., between finding a way out and scanning her eyes in search of a weapon..., a loud gunshot sounded.., she shivered believing the gunshot came from a close distance......

Her heart throbbing hard, she spun around and there he was, her ultimate enemy, there he was, wearing a smile on his face like he didn't just kill someone she cared about in cold blood..., how he found her wasn't no longer the question..., what she's going to do is what's hitting her.....

She never anticipated for this moment, but he came, he has a gun and she has nothing..., all there was were broken sticks scattered everywhere, none could foister the weight of a small metal that could cause terrific damage to her body..

"Don't you get tired of running..."Riot chided approaching her..

Her heart raced and her breathe came in shorts..., between her body and the surrounding, she knew she was going to die, no one is coming to help this time...

"You run pretty good girl..."Riot sass..."I almost gave up pursuing you...."

She shouldn't have stopped.., there could be 5% possibility he wouldn't have caught her off guard if she hasn't stopped but that wasn't important now, she's here facing the devil who could torment her before throwing her wretch soul to the devil....., she weigh the pros and cons of the stupid idea that was heaping in her head...., fighting him is totally stupid.., boring him with her talks is likely equal to insanity but one of the option will go a long way in keeping her alive until hopefully someone finds her or until hopefully he gets bored and shoot her just as he did Harry, Zach and many more of her people...

"Who could have known princesses run this fast..."Riot said..

She glared at him, is the only thing she could do..., she wish glares can pierced a person's heart, she'll be more than happy to pierced the devil's heart standing in front of her.....

"I'm not a princess..."She said, voice coat with spite...

"If you stay in a palace you're a princess..."He returned, a mirthless smile accompanying his words..

His smile infuriated her more and all she wanted was to kill him...., but killing him was far from her reach...
"Is that what you were taught...?"She asked with the anger inside her....

He took out his tongue..."Hola..."

She dare to step closer to him when her mind keeps barking at her to be running.., she certainly have no plans, no way she's going to escape from him without a bullet catching up with her......

"I'm not a princess.."She reiterated wondering if she keeps him in the conversation she might get closer and have a chance to fight back.., fight him with all she got......

"Okay..."His voice rumbled low.., he tilt his head and took a step forward..

She shudder wondering what will happen if he gets to her.., if he slammed his hard fist across her face again.., she's still feeling the drastic effect of the earlier collision of his fist with her cheek....

"So the prince vanish..."He said, opening his two hands wide...

She lock her eyes with him and that was when it occured to her, the prince was the key.., Zach had the right right key but he couldn't unlock the door.....

"Your men killed him...."She riposte keeping her composure, the last thing she wants is he thinking she's afraid of him..."Don't you know that..?."

"That bastard must have a guardian angel..."Riot sneer..."He took out six of my men.., I found them dead.."

"Oh.."She hushed surprise..., she never knew the prince had such killing instinct...."Too bad then..."

"Too bad..."He mutter before blew a silent whistle with his mouth...."Too bad is you're useless to me now and do you know what happens to useless people....?"

She glared at him but didn't give a reply...

"They die.."He said before pointing the gun at her...

Her heart raced with tremendous speed as she realise any second she'll drop dead from a bullet....,in that fearful moment, she needed to implore a tact, and the best tactic is using the key.......

"I know where he is..."She said sharpily as her eyes shut close.., a second later she reopen them only to see him still pointing the gun at her but she's still alive....

He scoff and drop the gun to his side again..."Earlier you didn't know where he is and now you miraculously know..., who exactly are you trying to fool here...?"

Good question.., who exactly is she trying to fool.., he's a psychopath who kills for fun....."I'm telling you now..."She manage to utter but with heavy breathe..."I know where the prince is..."

He nibbed and pointed the gun at her again..

She froze as all muscles in her squeezed themselves into a state of paralysis .....

"Then start talking..."Riot snarled

Tamara sang as she sweeps the floor..., when she was young, she has dreamt of becoming a singer..., many times her father tells her she has the voice of an angel...., and she will smile and wish for the glory days...

A smile crawl on her face as her head revisit the good memories of her childhood...., they were the memories that brings joy to her whenever she feels down, is just like her father has always say..., when you're sad or feel trapped, think about the good moments of your life and she's been applying it to her daily life hoping it never stops working for her...

She continued sweeping until she came across a bucket with a mop on it..., with the intentions of taking it out wondering why someone will abandon a mop there, she grabbed it..., trepidation almost suck the breathe out of her..., she enlarged her eyes as she stare at the red water.., she look closer wondering what could make the water to be reddish, just then it occured to her......BLOOD....

She looked back, nobody was in sight.., she raised the mop stick, it was soaked with the red liquid....
Her heart pulsating, she look around again, her head going in circles.., if it's blood, then whose blood....., fear gripped her at the only name that rang in her head...JOSHUA

What could be more dangerous than a psychopath pointing a gun at you..., Miranda knew there was no other option, if she's going survive long, she need to be extra careful, extra smart in her tactics..., she think carefully on her next words for they will decide if she lives or dies and right now dying is certainly not an option for her...

"Before we launched the attack..."She said holding herself from fidgeting, if she's going to convince him, she needs to be confident.., he's a psychopath, if she isn't composed, he will read through her lies...."We had a plan, and the plan was, if something happens, the prince goes to the safe place..."

"I know the safe place, you were heading there..."

"Not there.."She jump in immediately..."Somewhere else.., the plan was for the prince to wait there until we are sure everything is calm..."

"Where is this place...?"

The eagerness in his voice convince Miranda she was doing a great job.., and it gave her closure to continue..."It's called the brozen farm..."

"Where the hell is that..?"

"Is a place not too far from here, I was actually heading there before you caught me..."

"Why would the prince still be there...?"He queried

"He has no phone to communicate with anyone from the palace and two he will be sticking to the plan..., it was our plan c..."

"You better not be lying to me princess...."

She almost flinched by the roughness in his voice..."You're facing me with a gun, why would I be lying...?"

"Because you'll do anything to save yourself...."

She swallowed forcefully as she fears her plan was slowly falling off the ladder....."Zach lied to you and he died..., I won't do that..."

"But you'll rather been punched then tell the truth...."He returned...."You're lying now..."

"You think I didn't know my people were coming for me... , I knew they were coming to save me and that's why I never revealed the location of the prince to you..."

"Why do now..?"

She frown at the question..."I wont give up my life to save his..., so if you want to save the prince, drop the gun..."

He chuckle.."Why on earth would I do that, I can kill you right now and find the damn place myself..."

She nibbed maintaining her composure..."You can, but you'll never find the place, you know why, because only three of us knows the way to the brozen farm..., me, the queen and the guard who took the prince there.., so you see..., kill me and you're fucķed up..."

With renting heart, she waited impatiently for his reply..., with the way her body was reacting to her own lies and the devil that stood in front of her, she fears he'll sense it and everything will zoom back to square one...

"Fine then..."Riot said..."Lead the way.."

She wore a half smile and quickly turn around as she hatched her next plan..

"Know this princess..."Riot said from behind her..."If it turns out you're leading me to a trap, I swear to God, I'll kill you before anything happens to me..."

She smile knowing he wasn't seeing her face..."Are you scared of a woman...?"

He didn't reply, instead he close the gap she was giving him....."Walk faster..."

She swallowed knowing they're going nowhere, there's no brozen farm, no prince hiding there...and certainly she doesn't even care what happens to the prince....

"I said faster..."Riot scowled

Like a little girl, she obeyed, only if he knew she was leading him to the dangerous parts of the bush..., into a dangerous world where surviving is not an option but a basic necessity......
All thanks to the hunter, she knows her way around these thick bushes...., let the animals of the forest be ready because she's bringing to them a fresh prey....

Only if he knew....

08:59AM

TBC

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 1:03am On Apr 05, 2020
cheesy
Debbylicious:
This isn't fair to Dorathy
What did she do to deserve this horrible death Silver?
Now that you have killed Dorathy, be sure to save Miranda.. Or Else.....

I wee not talk to you again sef
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Debbylicious(f): 1:31am On Apr 05, 2020
Way to go Miranda I pray she leads him to Coccus... Let him goan jam Infamaccumuno there
Nobody go tell say who get head suppose get sense grin
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by purity23(f): 9:02am On Apr 05, 2020
Debbylicious:
Way to go Miranda
I pray she leads him to Coccus... Let him goan jam Infamaccumuno there

jnfama..you still remember that guy grin

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Thebigdream: 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
So this girl is this smart

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by kelvyncruz: 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
Miranda be careful o, na express u dey so, Riot is a ruthless killer o

OP thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by kelvyncruz: 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Debbylicious:
Way to go Miranda
I pray she leads him to Coccus... Let him goan jam Infamaccumuno there

You this girl, so you remember infamaccumuno grin grin
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Debbylicious(f): 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
kelvyncruz:
You this girl, so you remember infamaccumuno grin grin

Infamaccumuno. I no fit forget that guy o
Especially the way he shred Jafar's guards to pieces

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Debbylicious(f): 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
purity23:
jnfama..you still remember that guy grin

Lol.. The guy was my crush in book one
The way he ate up Jafar's guards was so cute grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Reply)

"I'm" Or "Am" - Why Are We Such Careless Users Of The English Language? / Curious / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.