Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Davido Has A Message For Single Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Davido Has A Message For Single Men (438 Views)

Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] / Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. / The Travails Of Mature Single Men And Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Has A Message For Single Men by liltee123(m): 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
Davido has advised single men on how to comport themselves in a sexual relationship.

The singer tweeted: "To all my single niggas out there .. Don’t try to Bleep her, make her want to Bleep you ... #Freegame."

He added that the advice doesn't apply to ''married'' men like him.

https://pressnewsng.com.ng/davido-has-a-message-for-single-men/

Re: Davido Has A Message For Single Men by pansophist(m): 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
Correct
Re: Davido Has A Message For Single Men by Omar09(m): 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
Words on marble.

1 Like

Re: Davido Has A Message For Single Men by Omar09(m): 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
pansophist:
Correct

First time seeing you with a one word comment. Been following your wisdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Has A Message For Single Men by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
Coming from a polygamist.

This guy just get money but has no iota of common sense and maturity.

I use to hear that what short people lack in height, they make up for it with brains. But this Davido's case is different. Short and still dumb.

Chioma will be a fool if she believes she will be the last of this small boy.

When Davido grows, he is going to pick a wife. For now, he is just sharing his Akamu.
Re: Davido Has A Message For Single Men by CAPSLOCKED: 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
DOES THIS MAKE SENSE?

Re: Davido Has A Message For Single Men by Professorcplus(m): 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
Re: Davido Has A Message For Single Men by Kingsteve(m): 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
Oga Davido, are you sure?
In Nigeria?

And how do they intend to achieve this feat if not with money?
Fine boi? Akuko!
Game? Na today?

Make konji no kee some single men ooo.

(1) (Reply)

If You Really Love Your Partner, Don't Do These 4 Things In Your Marriage Or Rel / My First Experience In Wooding An Igbo Girl (18+ / Why Is That I Don't Get To Marry Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.