Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Was She Just Being Sincere Or Just An Unlucky Cheat!!? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was She Just Being Sincere Or Just An Unlucky Cheat!!? (2826 Views)

Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was She Just Being Sincere Or Just An Unlucky Cheat!!? by justphillips(m): 6:54am On Feb 22, 2020
xendra:
you just proved yourself a mumu-man

wrong time to take her virginity, now she can go screw any dick and harry and bring it back to you.

you should have left her like that if she really loves you she knows you have to be the one to take that virginity so she is stuck, she cant screw nobody else.

Dey there na. The other guy no get pe.nis abi?

Re: Was She Just Being Sincere Or Just An Unlucky Cheat!!? by justphillips(m): 6:58am On Feb 22, 2020
25tolife:
man of wisdom,sense will nt kill u! .uar thinking like me fam.

Mehn theres no wisdom in what that Xandle guy/girl wrote up there. If the mumu boyfriend no chop the babe, shey the admirer no get pen.is ni?

Na wah for una o.

Meanwhile do you have a video of xandle writing that piece of crap?

Re: Was She Just Being Sincere Or Just An Unlucky Cheat!!? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:59am On Feb 22, 2020
xendra:
you just proved yourself a mumu-man

wrong time to take her virginity, now she can go screw any dick and harry and bring it back to you.

you should have left her like that if she really loves you she knows you have to be the one to take that virginity so she is stuck, she cant screw nobody else.
. Are you indirectly saying that every non virgin can't be trusted?
Re: Was She Just Being Sincere Or Just An Unlucky Cheat!!? by prizlezzlalasky(f): 9:07am On Feb 22, 2020
You just deflowered a girl you ve been playing all along. What happens to coming out clean to her . The girl loves you hence her sincere harmless phone call with the said guy in your presence and even apologising for no offence.

This is 2020 for crying out loud! A simple I love you too is what friends do all the time. Now I shudder for the kind of guys we have in this generation, you are imature and at the same time insecure.
I hope you ll marry her at last cause you sound like a hit and run driver already.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians,Why This Mindset Towards The Girl Child???? / Do You Enjoy Watching Your Partner Masturbate / My Brother Used A Knife And Destroyed My Car Just Because I Touched His Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.