Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES - Agriculture (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES (140711 Views)

My Experience Cultivating 10 Hecters (25 Acres) Of Maize Farm Land / Cost Of Cultivating Cassava Farm On An Hectare / Cost Of Cultivating 1 Hectare Of Okra & Pepper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by grandpoh(m): 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
raregem2021:
I'm interested in the one with valve how many pieces are you selling for 8k?
it’s 100 pieces, you can reach me on 08139300128
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by raregem2021: 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
grandpoh:
it’s 100 pieces, you can reach me on 08139300128
Good! Kindly check my message on WhatsApp. Thanks
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Emempaul(m): 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Emempaul:
Good house, I just bought tropi mesh and uc82b opv and I am planning on nursing it tomorrow please who has used any of the two variety and what are their pros and cons. Mind you I reisde in the South West. Please I would really like your takes on both variant

Can someone help me answer my question
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by modestypii(m): 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
Johnnonye:
Good afternoon great farmers. Please we ho knows the cost of drip tape, latflat and end caps?

I have drip tape and end cap at cheap price,brand new ones
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Johnnonye(m): 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
How much? Please upload pictures
modestypii:

I have drip tape and end cap at cheap price,brand new ones
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by modestypii(m): 7:45am On Aug 04, 2022
Johnnonye:
How much? Please upload pictures

Drip tape 2000m, 0.2mm for 55k, end cap for 9k

Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Johnnonye(m): 8:05am On Aug 04, 2022
I will contact you once I get the funds
modestypii:

Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2022
modestypii:

I can buy the drip tape, you will send to Akure, and be the one to pay for delivery. If you agree send on Saturday or Monday, I will pay once I see the package.
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by dutch4u(m): 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
Farmerakinloye6:
1. Both fungicide and insecticide till you stop harvesting. 2. Some apply it every ten days but I apply just three times throughout the live cycle.
Thanks so much sir I really appreciate
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by modestypii(m): 7:30am On Aug 05, 2022
Farmerakinloye6:
I can buy the drip tape, you will send to Akure, and be the one to pay for delivery. If you agree send on Saturday or Monday, I will pay once I see the package.

Okay no problem. How do I contact you sir
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
modestypii:

Okay no problem. How do I contact you sir
I can see your contact on your signature I will contact sir.
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by EniObankeHO(m): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
Farmerakinloye6:
1. Both fungicide and insecticide till you stop harvesting. 2. Some apply it every ten days but I apply just three times throughout the live cycle.

Good afternoon sir,
1. [color=#006600][/color]How many kilograms/bags of fertilizer do you apply on the 10g sachet of the tomato from the beginning until the final harvest.
2. Like how do you measure fertilizer per one plant.
3 And how many tomato plants do you have on the 1.3 plots. Thanks a bunch.

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by mykepeter(m): 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
Pls house,I need advice on the variety of cumcumber that one can planted for better yeid. Locate Ondo state
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
EniObankeHO:

Good afternoon sir,
1.How many kilograms/bags of fertilizer do you apply on the 10g sachet of the tomato from the beginning until the final harvest.
2. Like how do you measure fertilizer per one plant.
3 And how many tomato plants do you have on the 1.3 plots. Thanks a bunch.
1. 25kg of npk 15 15 15 and quarter potassium nitrate. 2. 1 cover of coca-cola is okay per stand. 3. I normally do 3,072 nursery, but not all will survive on nursery and field, let me say 2,900. Lastly, I don't do supply of any stand that don't survive anymore.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
mykepeter:
Pls house,I need advice on the variety of cumcumber that one can planted for better yeid. Locate Ondo state
In a tomato thread undecided
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Fruit begins to set...

Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
Diva is growing too...am about to find out if it worth planting always... know doubt it command respect than plantinum in market, overall gain is what am curious about.

Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by EniObankeHO(m): 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
Farmerakinloye6:
1. 25kg of npk 15 15 15 and quarter potassium nitrate. 2. 1 cover of coca-cola is okay per stand. 3. I normally do 3,072 nursery, but not all will survive on nursery and field, let me say 2,900. Lastly, I don't do supply of any stand that don't survive anymore.

Thank you for your selfless service , may God bless you sir
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by mcyemite(m): 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
@farmerakinloye6 i saw this at a friends farm, this is his first time and i am learning from him too....he planted padma even tho his plant was attacked by either fungi or nematode the plant still fruited very well and also look so so big ...he only used chicken manure..

2 Likes

Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 9:33am On Aug 10, 2022
mcyemite:
@farmerakinloye6 i saw this at a friends farm, this is his first time and i am learning from him too....he planted padma even tho his plant was attacked by either fungi or nematode the plant still fruited very well and also look so so big ...he only used chicken manure..
for a first timer I say "he tried" I believe next one will be better.
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
@farmerakinloye6

Good pm sir,

please can I call you on the phone, I need some clarification
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by mcyemite(m): 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
Farmerakinloye6:
for a first timer I say "he tried" I believe next one will be better.
same thing i told him but he wasn't happy at all...I've sent him the link of this thread and your youtube page..
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by balogunbashit(m): 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
This post is quite educative. Thanks to all individuals that deem it fit to share from their wealths of Knowledge.
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
modestypii:

How many stand can this 2000m cover
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by modestypii(m): 10:27am On Aug 15, 2022
DeejaywonDJ1:

How many stand can this 2000m cover

6000 stands
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
modestypii:

6000 stands

Wow, I will need one. Where do you base sir
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by modestypii(m): 7:12am On Aug 16, 2022
DeejaywonDJ1:

Wow, I will need one. Where do you base sir
Ibadan, but you can get it no matter your location. Where is your location sir?
Also only one left and it wil be first come first serve. Farmer Akinloye bought one last week
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 7:59am On Aug 16, 2022
The tallness of this particular one is out of hand I don't know maybe it is cause by weather, location or because the seedlings over stay in nursery. I don't have choice than to put 5th rope Thank God for cucumber Baboo that remains. More money lipsrsealed to spend and another whalla .

Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 8:05am On Aug 16, 2022
Have put first line to diva.. tomato is 8-7k this morning.

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2022
modestypii:

Ibadan, but you can get it no matter your location. Where is your location sir?
Also only one left and it wil be first come first serve. Farmer Akinloye bought one last week
I'm also in Ibadan
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by modestypii(m): 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
DeejaywonDJ1:

I'm also in Ibadan
Let me know when you are ready sir
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by ideepaul: 9:55am On Aug 17, 2022
Farmerakinloye6:
The tallness of this particular one is out of hand I don't know maybe it is cause by weather, location or because the seedlings over stay in nursery. I don't have choice than to put 5th rope Thank God for cucumber Baboo that remains. More money lipsrsealed to spend and another whalla .
It's partly because it overstayed!
Tomato 8k for crate? Why the price low like that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (69) (Reply)

Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds / A Thread For Growing Watermelon In your backyard With Photos / My Successful Cucumber Sack Farm In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.