Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES - Agriculture (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES (140071 Views)

My Experience Cultivating 10 Hecters (25 Acres) Of Maize Farm Land / Cost Of Cultivating Cassava Farm On An Hectare / Cost Of Cultivating 1 Hectare Of Okra & Pepper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by adeolaben(m): 1:21am On Apr 09
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by productsrules(m): 11:44am On Apr 09
Headen Fortunes In Cassava Tuber

Do you know that, with little capital in your hand and little space in your kitchen, you can successfully produce liquid laundry starch from cassava tuber with high quality standard that will be of high demand in the market, I mean the kind of liquid laundry starch that people will beg you with money to buy from you, yes they will beg to buy from you presently I can't even meet up with demand, why because this product is hot cake for dry cleaning outfit they can't do without it, they will have to applied liquid laundry starch to every washed fabric and only few knows about the original recipe for this unique product. [Liquid laundry starch].
Engaging yourself in production of liquid laundry starch will give you fortune,

It will give you %100 return on investment, I mean if you invested just 20,000. your profit after all expenses will equate to 20,000.

If you care to know more, check my signature.
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by mercyvick: 1:08pm On Apr 13
My platinum tomato plant is showing wilting symptoms. What could be the cause? Since I started growing platinum tomatoes, I haven't experienced this before. I don't know if any other farmers are experiencing this issue with platinum tomatoes at the moment.

Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 6:00pm On Apr 13
mercyvick:
My platinum tomato plant is showing wilting symptoms. What could be the cause? Since I started growing platinum tomatoes, I haven't experienced this before. I don't know if any other farmers are experiencing this issue with platinum tomatoes at the moment.
when do you transplant? how many stands do you plant and how many stand are like this? Do you use manure? Snap and post the lower part of the stem sir.
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by mercyvick: 7:36pm On Apr 13
I planted 1000 stands for now,cause of rain factor,plan to transplant more,I use pig manure ,did transplant on April 1,I already removed it from the farm,the number keep increasing daily,the more I remove,the more I keep getting back the next day
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 5:55pm On Apr 14
mercyvick:
I planted 1000 stands for now,cause of rain factor,plan to transplant more,I use pig manure ,did transplant on April 1,I already removed it from the farm,the number keep increasing daily,the more I remove,the more I keep getting back the next day
the corrupt is manual seems is not dry enough.
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Kores2020: 9:58am On Apr 19
@farmerakinloye pls I notice damping off of my seedlings ( platinum f1) at day 12 today pls av spray with little gram of saaf and foliar plus (50ml) in my 15litter napsack sprayer in day 9 wen I notice some of the leaf drying up, pls what could be the cause and possible solution sir it my first time planting it [
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 7:19pm On Apr 19
Kores2020:
@farmerakinloye pls I notice damping off of my seedlings ( platinum f1) at day 12 today pls av spray with little gram of saaf and foliar plus (50ml) in my 15litter napsack sprayer in day 9 wen I notice some of the leaf drying up, pls what could be the cause and possible solution sir it my first time planting it [
why do you add fungicide to your seedling at that stage? What is the environment look like? Do you add anything with cocopeat or raise bed? Many things can cause it, stress, heat or things you add. If you provide answers to those questions maybe we can help!
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Kores2020: 7:31pm On Apr 20
1.I add fungicide because I notice my seedlings first two leaf show a sign of drying up at day 9 and the environment is my farmland and I use palm font to make tent to protect the seedlings after I raise mosquito net to cover it (2 ) I don't mixed anything with my cocopeat I only mixed with water then I show my seed (3) I place my tray on soil but sprickle some manure before I place them
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by JayB007(m): 11:24am On Apr 26
House pls come to my rescue o.. I noticed this on majority of the tomato fruits. Pls what could be the cause and what’s the solution to tackle this.

Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 12:09pm On Apr 26
Kores2020:
1.I add fungicide because I notice my seedlings first two leaf show a sign of drying up at day 9 and the environment is my farmland and I use palm font to make tent to protect the seedlings after I raise mosquito net to cover it (2 ) I don't mixed anything with my cocopeat I only mixed with water then I show my seed (3) I place my tray on soil but sprickle some manure before I place them
next time build little green house for your nursery, seedling need some level of heat to perform well NOT direct sun or too cool! Spray fungicide to seedling may also increase stress.
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by JayB007(m): 12:11pm On Apr 26
JayB007:
House pls come to my rescue o.. I noticed this on majority of the tomato fruits. Pls what could be the cause and what’s the solution to tackle this.

@farmerakinloye pls respond
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 12:13pm On Apr 26
JayB007:
two issues there, caterpillar and end rot.1. For caterpillar, introduce caterpillar force ( insecticide) to your plant. 2. For end rot, introduce calcium to your plant at early stage, like when you start noticing fruiting.
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 12:21pm On Apr 26
47 days old today! Sun is not smiling on the plant and not rain enough here!

Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by JayB007(m): 12:29pm On Apr 26
Farmerakinloye6:
two issues there, caterpillar and end rot.1. For caterpillar, introduce caterpillar force ( insecticide) to your plant. 2. For end rot, introduce calcium to your plant at early stage, like when you start noticing fruiting.

Thanks my oga. I’ll act on it asap
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by JayB007(m): 12:31pm On Apr 26
Farmerakinloye6:

Nice one boss. May I ask why you used short bamboos instead of the taller ones as you earlier adviced?
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by SEGLIZ: 1:22pm On Apr 26
Farmerakinloye6:
good work here.
you are the only one that has remain consistent on the thread they create so far that I've seen with update and response to people's quarry. God bless and more success ahead of you.
since 2020 you still running the tomato show many business thread on nairaland don't last this long kudos ones again. will be talking with you soon.

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 1:48pm On Apr 26
JayB007:

Nice one boss. May I ask why you used short bamboos instead of the taller ones as you earlier adviced?
am not the one erecting it, and those boy will not follow due instructions, Although not all are short!

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (Reply)

Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds / A Thread For Growing Watermelon In your backyard With Photos / My Successful Cucumber Sack Farm In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.