Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) (15406 Views)

My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time / Lagos Airport: Immigration Imposes $90 Visa-on-arrival Charge On Foreigners / Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Highwave(m): 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2021
Thank you,
Emmex45:

Thank you for your response enjoy your stay in germany
Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Highwave(m): 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2021
Day 471 ❤

How time flies, it's been 1 year year 3 months and 2 weeks, and trust me the journey has been worth it all through from the first day. I have been off for a while but i intend to come back to update this thread. A lot has happened to be grateful for grin

2 Likes

Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by trigger11(m): 2:53am On Feb 28, 2021
senior man welcome back e done long oooh
Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by trigger11(m): 2:54am On Feb 28, 2021
Highwave:

Day 471 ❤

How time flies, it's been 1 year year 3 months and 2 weeks, and trust me the journey has been worth it all through from the first day. I have been off for a while but i intend to come back to update this thread. A lot has happened to be grateful for grin

welcome back oooooh I have brought my chair seating and waiting patiently
Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by willsonzzy: 7:37am On Feb 28, 2021
Welcome sir
Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Highwave(m): 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
Right, It's been a long time brother..

trigger11:

senior man welcome back e done long oooh

1 Like

Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Highwave(m): 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
Yes boss
willsonzzy:
Welcome sir
Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2021
Highwave on a highway welcome back bro

1 Like

Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Highwave(m): 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2021
Burst my head boss, Yes oo
you4me:
Highwave on a highway welcome back bro
Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by trigger11(m): 6:02pm On Mar 01, 2021
begin drops things ooh oyeoma highway
Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Highwave(m): 11:33pm On Mar 02, 2021
Brother, i go like drop stories oo. In the past few months i have been busy with classes, presentaions and mini-papers not to mention my final papers for the semester. He been no easy at all. Haaaa! Another thing na Internship wey i dey find.. Make God help man.
Inbetween sha, Man has been happy, Na money remain.lol

trigger11:
begin drops things ooh oyeoma highway

3 Likes

Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Highwave(m): 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
If anyone remembered when i talked about this course, i still kuku failed the course grin i had 4.0, he still dey choke me till now, anyway CGPA has decided not to rise again i dey pray make he no fall sha.
Highwave:

Day 185

So I took this course that wanted to kill me in my first semester, and I am pretty sure that its because I didn’t have any CA, I resumed very late and since we do not write exams in this particular course it was pretty hard for me and it was my first paper presentation I had to do with crazy group members that were not serious.. Mehn, So heartbreaking for me.. the lecturer literally told me that I wouldn’t be scored for course participation and that I should try and take this “Aunty for no confuse me nah” I for jejely just take am this new semester so as not to fail the course.. I weak Sha when I see the result because I fail am. Anyways I retook the course this semester and I think I passed with the professors remark

Update

I got my first CA for this course

1 Like

Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by trigger11(m): 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
Highwave:
If anyone remembered when i talked about this course, i still kuku failed the course grin i had 4.0, he still dey choke me till now, anyway CGPA has decided not to rise again i dey pray make he no fall sha.

i remember oooooohhhhhhh
Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Highwave(m): 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
trigger11:

i remember oooooohhhhhhh

Anyway it doesn't have my CGPA, because it was a course i took just to complete some units i needed, but it shows on my transcript though. Anyway we move.

Happy International Women's Day to all the women in the world.

2 Likes

Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Oxygen08: 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
Boss man, i have been following your thread and i really enjoy it. I am enrolled for 2 semesters at oldenburg bbut still here because of funding.....can i get that other way link please and please.....
Third semester don eon start

1 Like

Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by kenneth6901: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Please I would want to embark and study also over there but I have got only my WAEC result ,I would want to be in touch with anyone is planning to study in Germany.
Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by arixona: 9:13am On Sep 01, 2021
kenneth6901:
Please I would want to embark and study also over there but I have got only my WAEC result ,I would want to be in touch with anyone is planning to study in Germany.
Same here,have you been able to get a platform that stresses it
Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Highwave(m): 11:49am On Sep 13, 2021
i have been away for quite a while now, it's pretty hard recommending this route for anyone because you barely see trust worthy people.

Oxygen08:
Boss man, i have been following your thread and i really enjoy it. I am enrolled for 2 semesters at oldenburg bbut still here because of funding.....can i get that other way link please and please.....
Third semester don eon start
Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Highwave(m): 11:51am On Sep 13, 2021
I think its hard with using only your WAEC result to study a Bachelors degree in Germany because the last time i checked you need to have atleast a 100Level result from a university/polytechnic or something. You can even try to study at the NOUN fora year and use that to apply to schools.

kenneth6901:

1 Like

Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Limassol(m): 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
Highwave:
I think its hard with using only your WAEC result to study a Bachelors degree in Germany because the last time i checked you need to have atleast a 100Level result from a university/polytechnic or something. You can even try to study at the NOUN fora year and use that to apply to schools.

wellcome back Bro, how is Germany? treating you?
Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Highwave(m): 9:41am On Sep 14, 2021
Its been good all the way, No regrets i must say.. Better days ahead. The past few months have been hectic.. i would update in a bit! So much to talk about
Limassol:
wellcome back Bro, how is Germany? treating you?
Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Andercruz: 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
Highwave, can I possibly get a tuition free university over there to do my masters in journalism or media studies or broadcasting... already I've first degree in Mass Communication, and I'm presently serving. The service ends in April , 2021. If it's possible, pls what steps do I take...

I'll appreciate it if others join to make helpful suggestions on this...it musn't be Germany only...we keep learn, and keep improving... thanks
Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Highwave(m): 4:03am On Dec 05, 2021
Hey, Sorry for the late response... i have been busyyyy like alot, Work, School and all. Yes you can get a free tuition school in Germany that you can study Masscommunication in but i dont think its called Mass Communication. You can look at schools like UniBremen, TU Datmstadt, UniErfurt, TU Ilmenau, and one school in NRW, i. forgot the name. These are the free ones i know.

If you still need help lemme know. Again sorry for the late response.

Also if you look at places like Ireland, Poland, Estonia, Norway and Turkey you can get schools that study journalism but its not free. i know of a school in the USA that gives funding for Mass Communication students but i think you need GRE & TOEFL/IELTS (i will update you when i find it again)

This is a link to a phD position but you must have a Masters equivalent https://oslomet.varbi.com/en/what:job/type:job/jobID:447007/?where=26. you can still reach out to see if you meet the requirement or you could take some courses to cover the one you need.

Andercruz:
Highwave, can I possibly get a tuition free university over there to do my masters in journalism or media studies or broadcasting... already I've first degree in Mass Communication, and I'm presently serving. The service ends in April , 2021. If it's possible, pls what steps do I take...

I'll appreciate it if others join to make helpful suggestions on this...it musn't be Germany only...we keep learn, and keep improving... thanks

1 Like

Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Highwave(m): 4:12am On Dec 05, 2021
Day 753

I haven't updated here in a while, i see how it is when i sometimes call my friends and they tell me how busy they are. It's pretty much stressful to work, school and live life at the same time but something keeps me going (Le Strange grin). Damn i love you for your world of encouragement and everything you do for me. Now that you know that i have this thread i can thank you from remembering my 2nd year anniversary and the gifts. Papa loves you alot.

Ps: If you sent me an email, sorry i barely use that email but i have replied your messages

3 Likes

Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Andercruz: 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Andercruz: 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2021
Highwave:
Hey, Sorry for the late response... i have been busyyyy like alot, Work, School and all. Yes you can get a free tuition school in Germany that you can study Masscommunication in but i dont think its called Mass Communication. You can look at schools like UniBremen, TU Datmstadt, UniErfurt, TU Ilmenau, and one school in NRW, i. forgot the name. These are the free ones i know.

If you still need help lemme know. Again sorry for the late response.

Also if you look at places like Ireland, Poland, Estonia, Norway and Turkey you can get schools that study journalism but its not free. i know of a school in the USA that gives funding for Mass Communication students but i think you need GRE & TOEFL/IELTS (i will update you when i find it again)

This is a link to a phD position but you must have a Masters equivalent https://oslomet.varbi.com/en/what:job/type:job/jobID:447007/?where=26. you can still reach out to see if you meet the requirement or you could take some courses to cover the one you need.

I so much appreciate your generous attention to my question.. I'm so grateful.

Can we possibly converse further through mail.. here's mine: benwilsonnneji@gmail.com.
Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Highwave(m): 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
Sure Anytime

Andercruz:

I so much appreciate your generous attention to my question.. I'm so grateful.

Can we possibly converse further through mail.. here's mine: benwilsonnneji@gmail.com.
Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by maduabuchi15(m): 1:11am On Dec 07, 2021
Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by maduabuchi15(m): 1:13am On Dec 07, 2021
Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Andercruz: 10:04am On Dec 14, 2021
Highwave:
Sure Anytime

I've tried reaching you... Is it possible u drop ur e-mail, I'll reach you. Or you could reach mine on benwilsonnneji@gmail.com.
Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Andercruz: 10:05am On Dec 14, 2021
Highwave:
Sure Anytime

I've tried reaching you... Is it possible u drop ur e-mail, I'll reach you. Or you could reach mine on benwilsonnneji@gmail.com.
Thanks so much.
Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Highwave(m): 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
I saw your email and i responded to it.
Andercruz:

Thanks so much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Container Truck Fall Along Ijora Olopa Road (Photos) / Kaduna-kachia Road Crash Leaves Five Burnt Beyond Recognition / Private Firm, SecureID To Manage Abuja-Kaduna Rail E-Ticket For 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.